Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Kage V.S Akatsuki (90 votes)

Kage + Aides 32%
Akatsuki 69%

Kage + Their aides.

Kage have the same aides they did at the Kage Summit.

Akatsuki

Tobi, Deidera, Itachi, Kisame, Konon, Pain, Sasori, Orochimaru, Zetsu, Kakuzu, Hidan

Nagato is not psychically in the fight. He is using the six paths technique though.

All feats seen in manga/anime EXCEPT Edo Tensai

Tobi Does not have Rinnegan.

Setting + Rules

No knowledge

No prep

Fight takes place in large forest

Fight to the death

• 
Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akatsuki win.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deidara solos with c4 technique and tobi wraps team out of the area before it detonates gg........seriously I could tell you there's about 100 different ways Akatsuki stomp and no one see's the microscopic bombs because they don't even have sharingan let alone a fully developed 3 tomoe sharingan.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Tohoma

@vintage_spiderman:

But your right still. Akatsuki still win. Having all six pains are overkill though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc70f4ba8f14
deactivated-5fc70f4ba8f14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the Kage with Aides will still win. Danzo alone can take out a lot, and Raikage can take out a few with sheer speed

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paulson3lt:

No.....no..no...no, no, no, and no this a stomp 10/10 for Akatsuki

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman:

Raikage speedblitzes the C-4 bomb and disables it with raiton chakra. Danzo sees the mini-bombs with his sharingan and uses his wind release to blow it away.

This isn't as one sided as you make it out to be. Though all six Paths of Pain is kind of overkill, honestly. That makes the kages very much outnumbered and out gunned.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metaljimmor: Thank you for at least seeing its not total one sided.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dust Release ftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danzo took down Shisui. Raikage can take on 8 tails and can speedblitz. Tsunade is a Sannin with a summoning. Can also use Strength of a Hundred Technique. Gaara is jinchuriki. Ohnoki destroys with dust relief and mizukage has acid fog. I see them overpowering people. Especially with the support of their guards

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

#10  Edited By utkanflash

Kages take this with their bodyguars

6 Kage Level Ninja and 11 S Class Ninja>Akatsuki

Raikage is faster than any of akatsuki

Tsunade is stronger than any of akatsuki

Mei has better element mastery any of akatsuki

Ônoki has better technics and experience of any akatsuki

and 12 S-Class Nin ?!

Kages and Allies win with mid- high diff.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Akatsuki. by a lot.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman:

Raikage speedblitzes the C-4 bomb and disables it with raiton chakra. Danzo sees the mini-bombs with his sharingan and uses his wind release to blow it away.

when did raikage showed a big enough lightening technique to disable the entire c4 bomb?

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

If Sasuke can disable it with his raiton I'm not seeing why the Raikage couldn't as well. If he can't Onoki can also just destroy it with dust release or Danzo blows away the micro bombs with his wind release. Temari is also right there with her wind release that we've seen level a small forest. Theoretically boil release could destroy the micro bombs too. Plus there's multiple people on team kage that can see or sense chakra, so reacting to it isn't even a problem.

Point being the kages have ways to deal with the supposedly surefire win strategy that guy proposed. Listing ways one side can win if the other does nothing at all doesn't prove that side will win.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metaljimmor: Sasuke didn't really diffuse the big one. It was a genjutsu. What he diffused was a small one. Of course, wind element could be helpful, but they're not going to know what to do before hand.

Either way, it's not like akatsuki lack ways to win.. for one,

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

What if Danzo opens the fight by casting Kotoamatsuki on Pain? He doesn't have the best showings against extremely high level genjutsu.

As for the Almighty Push, Gaara was able to block a village sized destructive blast before. It's entirely possible he could block Shinra Tensei in the same way. The jutsu can be overcome and blocked by a sufficiently strong force, and if it is blocked then it can't be used again for several minutes.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SirNeko

Itachi solo stomp

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akatsuki.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko:

Itachi does not in any way, shape, or form solo.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akatsuki slaughter

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akatsuki win

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@jonez120 said:

Akatsuki slaughter

Akatsuki win

Really? I think you guys are underestimating the Kages. In my mind Danzo is a game changer in this. He can easily use kotoamatsuki on who ever he feels is the largest threat. If he choses Deidara, Tobi, or Itachi its over for the Akatsuki. Plus only a few members on the Akatsuki team can take down Tsunade. Garra and Onoki can easily pick off the lower tier Akatsuki like Hidan,Kakazu,Zetsu, and Konan. Hell, Raikage can blitz most of the team.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infamous_wolf: Danzo is the worst if you need to throw away sharingan to win then your not really a good fighter without it Sasuke would've slaughtered him the real game changer imo is Tsunade thanks to her strength of a hundred but her alone is not enough

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Kages.

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infamous_wolf: Danzo is the worst if you need to throw away sharingan to win then your not really a good fighter without it Sasuke would've slaughtered him the real game changer imo is Tsunade thanks to her strength of a hundred but her alone is not enough

Who means to be the best fighter, if you can solo the strongest opponent and make him your servant with a simple eye glance. Danzo is the definition of hax. He is a low level reality warper(Izanagi). Had he not wasted him eye during the Kage Summit Sasuke would have lost the moment he put some pressure on Danzo. Anyway back on topic, Whos to say he doesn't put Itachi in Kotoamatsukami?

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Uchiha545

@infamous_wolf: mainly because his kotoamatsukami was vastly inferior as being told your under an illusion allows you to break it lol if his akatsuki members say hey itachi what are you doing that may be sufficient in snapping him out of it like at the summit. Itachi's crow usage of it was much better as it overwrote the edo tensei permanently.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By 106me

@infamous_wolf: Danzo is going to be one sorry MFer if he tries to get in a sharingan battle with Itachi. He doesn't stand a chance. Nor do any of the other Kages. Mismatch.

EDIT: Itachi also has Shisui's eye, meaning he has Kotoamatsukami as well.

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By InFamous_Wolf

@106me said:

@infamous_wolf: Danzo is going to be one sorry MFer if he tries to get in a sharingan battle with Itachi. He doesn't stand a chance. Nor do any of the other Kages. Mismatch.

Danzo would EMBARRASS Itachi in a sharingan battle. Come on now wtf can Itachi do against Kotoamatsukami....nothing.

No Caption Provided

Kotoamatsukami>Tsukiyomi..... all day

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez120 said:

@infamous_wolf:

Shinra Tensei one-shots almost half of those fools..

Raikage's muscular body is hard to stop though!

Avatar image for sensitivepsych0
SensitivePsych0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SensitivePsych0

I know people are saying this is a slaughter but I think it's very close, with the akatsuki barely pulling it out. Deidera and Sasori can take out the Sand Village members, if Sasori is taking it seriously.

Hidan can take out Tsunade, but after that may not be much use since Oonoki or Mai can just disintegrate him pretty much.

Sasuke managed to take out Danzo. I would say Itachi could beat him with a little bit of a struggle, and Kisame could destroy his aids.

Orochimaru and Tobi would be wild cards that could most likely bother Mai and her aids at least, with Kisame able to aid against them.

Pain and Konan together could beat A, Darui, and Cee since it would catch them by surprise. In the end Pain would make the difference since no one would understand how to defeat him until too late.

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez120 said:

@infamous_wolf:

Shinra Tensei one-shots almost half of those fools..

A large-scale one would one shot most of the aid yeah. But not the main players. Also wouldn't doing Shinra Tensei(large scale) effect his teammates as well? Matter of fact Onoki just dissembles Pain into a near molecular level!

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko:

That is your counter argument, I posted scan of him being able to solo. Once the fight starts he goes Susaano and uses Sword of Totsuka to seal all kages.

Itachi solos.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain and Itachi solo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: Danzo beat Shisui in battle.

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

@metaljimmor said:

@sirneko:

That is your counter argument, I posted scan of him being able to solo. Once the fight starts he goes Susaano and uses Sword of Totsuka to seal all kages.

Itachi solos.

Can Itachi even tag the Kages? Itachi was over there going blind and looking wore out from using susanoo for like 10 minutes.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi and Pain really make this brutal for the Kages, I'd go Kages if it wasn't for Pain and Itachi.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infamous_wolf: I think he could get Mei and Tsunade at least. Kabuto could take her on. Maybe Ohnoki in terms of taijutsu. Other than that they took on Madara and did (relatively) good.

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By InFamous_Wolf

@infamous_wolf: I think he could get Mei and Tsunade at least. Kabuto could take her on. Maybe Ohnoki in terms of taijutsu. Other than that they took on Madara and did (relatively) good.

But remember that Itachi's susanoo has a weak point, the bottom. Garra can use his sand to rip Itachi out of it like he did Madara. Onoki wouldn't fight itachi via taijutsu, he would be justing his dust release to well......turn him into dust.

No Caption Provided
MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko:

You posted a scan of Itachi bloodied and near death with Susano'o making him bleed through his eyes from the strain, and Zetsu using hyperbole saying he was invincible.

That isn't proof of anything.

As has been said Gaara can literally pull Itachi out of his "Impervious" Susano'o. We've seen Mei's boil release melt Sasuke's skin even while he still had Susano'o up to defend him. And on top of all of that, Susano'o has an insane chakra cost and slowly drives Itachi blind. He'd be dead long before he managed to take down all five kage at once.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko:

As has been said Gaara can literally pull Itachi out of his "Impervious" Susano'o. We've seen Mei's boil release melt Sasuke's skin even while he still had Susano'o up to defend him.

? neither of the two had a spirit weapon repelling every attack

And on top of all of that, Susano'o has an insane chakra cost and slowly drives Itachi blind. He'd be dead long before he managed to take down all five kage at once.

Agreed.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MetalJimmor

@princearagorn1:

The Yata Mirror doesn't have any feats to say it can stop attacks that can get around the Susano'o does it? I don't think Itachi ever fought someone who can make a mist of acid that seeps through every nook and cranny. If air can get in, so can boil release. Likewise if Itachi's feet are on the ground then Gaara can snag him with sand.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko:

You posted a scan of Itachi bloodied and near death with Susano'o making him bleed through his eyes from the strain, and Zetsu using hyperbole saying he was invincible.

That isn't proof of anything.

As has been said Gaara can literally pull Itachi out of his "Impervious" Susano'o. We've seen Mei's boil release melt Sasuke's skin even while he still had Susano'o up to defend him. And on top of all of that, Susano'o has an insane chakra cost and slowly drives Itachi blind. He'd be dead long before he managed to take down all five kage at once.

That is Itachi being sick, nothing to do with what the point of the scans were, he literally sweep all of them once with Sword of Totsuka ending the battle. Anything it touches get sealed into Genjutsu.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danzo was always so cold.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#46  Edited By ComicStooge

@wolverine08 said:

And badass. Did you see the Uchiha Clan Massacre filler? I think it was after the Kakashi ANBU filler.

Kakashi and Itachi were bros.

I have on idea how Kakashi didn't just kill himself, after everything he went through.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

And badass. Did you see the Uchiha Clan Massacre filler? I think it was after the Kakashi ANBU filler.

Kakashi and Itachi were bros.

I have on idea how Kakashi didn't just kill himself, after everything he went through.

Really?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1:

The Yata Mirror doesn't have any feats to say it can stop attacks that can get around the Susano'o does it? I don't think Itachi ever fought someone who can make a mist of acid that seeps through every nook and cranny. If air can get in, so can boil release. Likewise if Itachi's feet are on the ground then Gaara can snag him with sand.

Considering it's a spirit weapon said to stop attacks of all forms, I don't see any of that working on him. And from what we saw, it can adjust itself as necessary.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paulson3lt said:

@106me: Danzo beat Shisui in battle.

You mean this?

Loading Video...

That is non-canon and has no meaning in this thread.