BboyBreezi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BboyBreezi

Kabuto:

-Has all of his Edo Tensei summonings that he had on the series (including Madara with Senju Chakra)

-Is not located on the Battle field but 200km away inside a mountain (similar to the Shinobi War)

-Only has heard of each characters strength but does not know what they're abilities are (e.g watch out for the green one). Can see the battle from the eyes of the Edo Tensei's and strategize on what he see's

-Energy types are the same (i.e genjutsu's and chakra absorption work on different energy types)

Avengers and X-men:

-Includes Hulk, Iron Man in Mark 4, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Black Panther, Wasp, Spiderman, Ms Marvel, Spiderman, Wolverine, Storm, Kitty, The Beast, Cyclops and Iceman

They do know they are being attacked but no nothing about the enemy or the Edo Tensei Technique.

Fight in a vast mountainous region.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• No real way to put down Iceman.
  • Spider-Man is here twice.
  • They can't handle Hulk or Thor.
  • The Storm argument should be entertaining.
Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• No real way to put down Iceman.
  • Spider-Man is here twice.
  • They can't handle Hulk or Thor.
  • The Storm argument should be entertaining.

Do you think genjutsu could work on Iceman? I don't know but I have heard some crazy things from @icecold14. Icecold, how does Iceman fair against mental assual?

Still no answer for Thor though. Hulk gets BFR'd sadly...

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Are characters bloodlusted or not? because if Iceman is bloodlusted most likely a planetary telepath will be needed to take him out... but if theres no bloodlust than any powerful telepath might take bobby down

BboyBreezi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No all are in character. But the advantage with Kabuto is he can made the Edo Tensei ninjas go bloodlusted by taking full control of them like he did in the anime.

Brutality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers and X-Men, clearly.

Hulk solos, Thor solos, Thing solos. etc. Mismatch.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Thor BFR's them or Iceman freezes them....

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Noone301994

This is a tremendous mismatch.

Hulk solos, Iron Man might solo, Thor solos, Ms Marvel might solo, Iceman solos.

BboyBreezi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BboyBreezi

@uugieboogie: You know all the ninja's resurrected by the Edo Tensei technique are immortal and have ulimited stamia and chakra. Kabuto also has over 50 ninja he can resurrect. Some of these include very powerful ninja including:

-Madara Uchiha (with enhanced senju charkra, his Mangekyo Sharigan and his Rinnegan)<Probably the most troublesome

-Itachi Uchiha (the strongest genjutsu user)

-The Thrid Raikage (who had a body which could not be damaged due its sheer defense and his rapid healing, similar to the Hulk. Was also one of the fastest shinobi's that ever lived and had enormous strength)

-Lord Mu (was the original Dust Style user, can control particles on a molecular level to disintegrate an enemy)

-Nagato (has the Rinnegan but unlike when he was Pain, he now has a body and can use all abilities simultaneously)

-The Ginko Brothers (both had the Kyuubi Charkra, used weapons that the Sage of the Six Paths used and were incredibly fast)

-All of the first 6 jinchuriki (All can control their tailed beast)

They regenerate very fast once destroyed too and the only way to stop them is to either restrain them or seal them somehow. The Edo Tensei can only be stopped by the user's will. Even if they somehow find Kabuto and kill him this will not stop the technique.

I cant believe people actually think any of them can solo all of them. You going to need everyone to work together just to take down Madara let alone 50 of some of the most powerful ninjas. Idiots.
Dont believe me. Well you obviously dont know any of the ninjas i just listed. Some of them needed thousands of elite ninjas just to take them down.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kyrees

@bboybreezi: iceman has frozen earth and thor and is nigh unkillable. it won't matter if they are edo tensei if they can't react because of being flash frozen at once.

thor in his battle with gorr shattered planets easily.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: You know all the ninja's resurrected by the Edo Tensei technique are immortal and have ulimited stamia and chakra. Kabuto also has over 50 ninja he can resurrect. Some of these include very powerful ninja including:

-Madara Uchiha (with enhanced senju charkra, his Mangekyo Sharigan and his Rinnegan)<Probably the most troublesome

-Itachi Uchiha (the strongest genjutsu user)

-The Thrid Raikage (who had a body which could not be damaged due its sheer defense and his rapid healing, similar to the Hulk. Was also one of the fastest shinobi's that ever lived and had enormous strength)

-Lord Mu (was the original Dust Style user, can control particles on a molecular level to disintegrate an enemy)

-Nagato (has the Rinnegan but unlike when he was Pain, he now has a body and can use all abilities simultaneously)

-The Ginko Brothers (both had the Kyuubi Charkra, used weapons that the Sage of the Six Paths used and were incredibly fast)

-All of the first 6 jinchuriki (All can control their tailed beast)

They regenerate very fast once destroyed too and the only way to stop them is to either restrain them or seal them somehow. The Edo Tensei can only be stopped by the user's will. Even if they somehow find Kabuto and kill him this will not stop the technique.

I cant believe people actually think any of them can solo all of them. You going to need everyone to work together just to take down Madara let alone 50 of some of the most powerful ninjas. Idiots.

Dont believe me. Well you obviously dont know any of the ninjas i just listed. Some of them needed thousands of elite ninjas just to take them down.

I know all of the characters you've mentioned I've read every manga chapter & have seen every episode & besides SAO & Yu Yu Hakusho, Naruto is my anime. W/ that being said they don't have power to put down Thor who can tank planet busting attacks while getting stabbed & keep on fighting. Also Thor can BFR more than half of the ppl on this team. @icecold14 is the best Iceman expert I know I'm pretty sure he can flash freeze most of the ppl on this team & Ms Marvel can absorb most of their energy based attacks. They can't keep Iceman down, they can't put down Thor or Hulk either.

BboyBreezi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: So your telling me that either Thor or Iceman is going to freeze the whole planet or destroy it and kill everyone but themselves. Mmmm...Doesn't seem like them now does it. And they'll just come back to life anyway planet or no planet. And obviously you dont pay attention to the details in the Anime @uugieboogie, do you even watch it? First Iceman is not going to hold down Madara at all with his Susanoo, neither Nagato with Shinra Tensei. Hulk cannot keep up with the Third Raikage speed, Thor can get caught by a genjutsu by Itachi or Madara. And constistantly, Thor does not show that kind of strength, only one battle has he. Many battles he losses and doesn't show any strength near to that degree.

There's also Diedara's nano clones he can use as all of the Edo Tensei ninja's will just regenerate afterwards, that can end almost everyone. Kabuto is can use smart tatics and learn from his enemies abilities everytime they fight the immortal ninjas. Also many of the people will get killed very quickly like Spiderman, Hawkeye, Black Panther, Black Window and Captain America. Most of these guys wont even be able to keep up with the ninjas speed. If the only ones left are the Hulk, Thor, Ms Marvel, Iceman, Iron Man and Storm, they're going to get overwhelmed. Also Madara and Itachi are strong enough to put Hulk under their control in a genjustu as its happened before when Logi casted a mind spell on the Hulk to attack Azgard. Madara has put the Kyuubi under control by merely looking at it with his normal sharigan and Itachi is the master of using genjutsu. Itachi's Sword of Totsuka can also seal the Hulk or Thor if they are hit with it.

But yes very true, many of the Edo Tensei ninja's wont be much of a threat to comic heroes like hulk and Thor like Asuma and the Seven Swordsman but Ninjas like Itachi, Madara, Nagato, Third Raikage and especially Lord Mu (can just use dust style on Thor or Hulk to incinerate them on a molecular level) will pose great threats. You need to think of this as a team effort and not 'aghh Thor can solo, Hulk solo and they can destroy planets...' cause no one is going solo on either team. They need to figure out a way to restrain all of these ninjas cause constantly killing them is going to drain there stamia as the edo tensei have infinite stamia.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kyrees

@bboybreezi: because if this is a battle, then they are in full battle capabilities and both of them have become such destroyers during their entire course of their appearances.

their morals have been massively different in comics than what you might have seen in tv or movies.

i know the naruto full well and i won't pit any edo tensei beings on such extremely strong beings.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: So your telling me that either Thor or Iceman is going to freeze the whole planet or destroy it and kill everyone but themselves. Mmmm...Doesn't seem like them now does it. And they'll just come back to life anyway planet or no planet. And obviously you dont pay attention to the details in the Anime @uugieboogie, do you even watch it? First Iceman is not going to hold down Madara at all with his Susanoo, neither Nagato with Shinra Tensei. Hulk cannot keep up with the Third Raikage speed, Thor can get caught by a genjutsu by Itachi or Madara. And constistantly, Thor does not show that kind of strength, only one battle has he. Many battles he losses and doesn't show any strength near to that degree.

There's also Diedara's nano clones he can use as all of the Edo Tensei ninja's will just regenerate afterwards, that can end almost everyone. Kabuto is can use smart tatics and learn from his enemies abilities everytime they fight the immortal ninjas. Also many of the people will get killed very quickly like Spiderman, Hawkeye, Black Panther, Black Window and Captain America. Most of these guys wont even be able to keep up with the ninjas speed. If the only ones left are the Hulk, Thor, Ms Marvel, Iceman, Iron Man and Storm, they're going to get overwhelmed. Also Madara and Itachi are strong enough to put Hulk under their control in a genjustu as its happened before when Logi casted a mind spell on the Hulk to attack Azgard. Madara has put the Kyuubi under control by merely looking at it with his normal sharigan and Itachi is the master of using genjutsu. Itachi's Sword of Totsuka can also seal the Hulk or Thor if they are hit with it.

But yes very true, many of the Edo Tensei ninja's wont be much of a threat to comic heroes like hulk and Thor like Asuma and the Seven Swordsman but Ninjas like Itachi, Madara, Nagato, Third Raikage and especially Lord Mu (can just use dust style on Thor or Hulk to incinerate them on a molecular level) will pose great threats. You need to think of this as a team effort and not 'aghh Thor can solo, Hulk solo and they can destroy planets...' cause no one is going solo on either team. They need to figure out a way to restrain all of these ninjas cause constantly killing them is going to drain there stamia as the edo tensei have infinite stamia.

• I never said Thor would destroy the planet (even though he can but morals are on) I said The can BFR them (BFR means battle field removal) he can open portals with Mjolnir which is why I said he can BFR half of them. Iceman doesn't have to freeze the entire planet in order to freeze them. I pay attention do to the anime you read any of the comics of the ppl involved in this fight? When did I say Hulk can keep up with Raikage speed? But that doesn't mean he has the power to put Hulk down who has insane durability & a insane healing factor that allows him to regenerate from a skeleton. Also which Raikage are you referring to? Umm which strength are you referring to that he only showed in one battle? He's consistently taken stronger attacks than anyone on this team can dish out, he's been in the sun more than once, & he's even BFR'd ppl via punches or hammer strikes too, sometimes going as far knocking them into orbit. Not to mention just by calling Mjolnir to him it ripped a hole in an amped Thing.
  • None of their attacks can end Hulk, Thor or Iceman. & Kabuto is almost the first one to go being the only one with liquid in his body Iceman freezes him from the inside out which he can do with a thought. There actually isn't much to prove that genjutsu can affect them, there's nothing to base that off of. Emma Frost (one of the most powerful telepaths in the world) who was amped by a portion of the phoenix force couldn't get insides Thor's head. If we're going to assume Genjutsu works on them & works like TP well Iron Man has countermeasures for that sort of thing as see nun AvX. Ms Marvel absorbs most of their attacks which makes her go Binary & then she completely stomps most of the ppl here as well. They won't be able to permanently put down Wolverine & none of them have the damage output to damage Adamantium. Also quick question... When you say Loki mind controlled Hulk to attack Asgard please telling me you aren;t referring to the animated movie...
  • I never said Thor or Hulk could solo. What i said was Thor can BFR half of them & Iceman can freeze a lot of the too, never once did I say anyone was going to solo. Now with that being said you have Thor, Hulk, Ms Marvel who can absorb their energy attacks & go Binary (OP doesn't say no Binary), & Iceman all of which who are huge threats. They can't put Hulk or Thor down, Iceman can't be put down & once Ms Marvel goes Binary she's a huge problem.
A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie:

Madara can mindrape hulk into hulkanating thor. And emma can be amaterasu'd, ms marvel (itachi will seal her with totsuka no tsurugi) she'll try absorbing it cuz it looks like energy (fire-heat energy) but tis actually a spirit weapon. Madara can kill the rest of them with mindrape. And nagato can soul rip every one (barring thor). Ice man gets sealed (totsuka/). Iron man, raikage one shots or 6 bijuu fire six bijuu dama simultaneously at him (one bijuu dama shits on any nuke we've got. I know you'll say he tanked a nuke). Wolverine (seal with ningendo/genryukyufujin. Its a spirit dragon that eats souls).

Kinkaku and ginkaku will beat the hulk (trust me i dont like it but they do). If they tag hulk with koukinjou (their alot faster than sound) his favourite word (hulk/ hulk smash) will be severed and recorded by shichiseiken & benihisago. If he says it (favourite word) again he'll be sealed in benihisago forever.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie:

Not to mention if they (kinkaku and ginkaku) use kohaku no johei, all they have to do is call their targets name & if that target responds/reacts to their can in any way the target is seal in kohaku no johei forever. All the above are spirit weapons. And any elemental (fire, wind, water, earth, lightning) attack thrown at them can be redirected with bashousen.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie:

Madara can mindrape hulk into hulkanating thor. And emma can be amaterasu'd, ms marvel (itachi will seal her with totsuka no tsurugi) she'll try absorbing it cuz it looks like energy (fire-heat energy) but tis actually a spirit weapon. Madara can kill the rest of them with mindrape. And nagato can soul rip every one (barring thor). Ice man gets sealed (totsuka/). Iron man, raikage one shots or 6 bijuu fire six bijuu dama simultaneously at him (one bijuu dama shits on any nuke we've got. I know you'll say he tanked a nuke). Wolverine (seal with ningendo/genryukyufujin. Its a spirit dragon that eats souls).

Kinkaku and ginkaku will beat the hulk (trust me i dont like it but they do). If they tag hulk with koukinjou (their alot faster than sound) his favourite word (hulk/ hulk smash) will be severed and recorded by shichiseiken & benihisago. If he says it (favourite word) again he'll be sealed in benihisago forever.

Sigh....

• Emma isn't here
  • How can you assume he can mind rape Hulk? If we're going to assume it works like TP than Iron Man has counter measures for that.
  • I thought Itachi gave Totsuka to Sasuke? I could be mistaken.
  • Madara isn't mind raping anyone if its works like TP which Iron Man has counter measures for
  • Depending on which armor we're talking about i double Raikage can one shot Iron Man a& what stops these attacks from getting absorbed by either Thor w/ Mjolnir or Ms Marvel?

They still have no answer for Iceman freezing most of them or Thor BFR'n them. Hulk could also just BFR a few w/ a punch.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By uugieboogie

@uugieboogie:

Not to mention if they (kinkaku and ginkaku) use kohaku no johei, all they have to do is call their targets name & if that target responds/reacts to their can in any way the target is seal in kohaku no johei forever. All the above are spirit weapons. And any elemental (fire, wind, water, earth, lightning) attack thrown at them can be redirected with bashousen.

Thor also has sucked out an opponents soul via Mjolnir. & how would sealing Thor go if he can transverse dimensions?

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie:

They still have no answer for Iceman freezing most of them or Thor BFR'n them. Hulk could also just BFR a few w/ a punch.

Kabuto can re-summon them. and kabuto liquefies to deal with sonic attacks. hes not made of water/liquid. and never comes unto the actual battle field.

Kabuto can resummon the soul ripped combattants.

And the sealing techs i mentioned dont lock ppl in other dimensions. Their simply locked inside the spirit weapons and can only be released by the weapons wielder. Totsuka no tsurugi locks ppl in a dimension where they are put in a state of drunken stupour forever (ie they are unable to form a single thought) so they cant escape. Orochimaru only got out cuz he had countless copies of himself in curse seals he put on ppl in the outside world and sasuke had to release him.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie:

Kabuto can re-summon them. and kabuto liquefies to deal with sonic attacks. hes not made of water/liquid. and never comes unto the actual battle field.

Kabuto can resummon the soul ripped combattants.

And the sealing techs i mentioned dont lock ppl in other dimensions. Their simply locked inside the spirit weapons and can only be released by the weapons wielder. Totsuka no tsurugi locks ppl in a dimension where they are put in a state of drunken stupour forever (ie they are unable to form a single thought) so they cant escape. Orochimaru only got out cuz he had countless copies of himself in curse seals he put on ppl in the outside world and sasuke had to release him.

If he's made out of water/liquid you don't think that'll make it easier for Iceman to freeze him? o_O

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie:

Kabuto isnt made out of liquid. And raikages 1 finger spear has more penetrating power than narutos rasenshuriken. + madara is mindraping hulk not iron man (tony wouldnt knw why hulk is attacking team avengers). Yes genjutsu will work on hulk. And nagato can soul rip ms marvel and ice man (mental energy doesnt bring back ppls soul).

Thor cant absorb bijuu bombs cuz hes being hulkanated (ive never heard of thor absorbing energy, he usually blocks with mjolnir).

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie:

Kabuto isnt made out of liquid. And raikages 1 finger spear has more penetrating power than narutos rasenshuriken. + madara is mindraping hulk not iron man (tony wouldnt knw why hulk is attacking team avengers). Yes genjutsu will work on hulk. And nagato can soul rip ms marvel and ice man (mental energy doesnt bring back ppls soul).

Thor cant absorb bijuu bombs cuz hes being hulkanated (ive never heard of thor absorbing energy, he usually blocks with mjolnir).

• Dude in post #21 that he was made out of liquid/water, those were your words.
  • Again if Genjutsu is affecting the team like TP than Iron Man has counter measures for that, why are you avoiding that?
  • Thor can in fact absorb energy, a few examples...Thor drained Kang's energy, he absorbed Glory's blast (who is far more powerful than any character in the Narutoverse) & he's drained Magneto of his shields.
  • Also what is that 1 finger spear going to do to Hulk or Thor? Hulk will just regenerate IF it hurts him & Thor has been stabbed multiple times by a blade designed to kill gods.
  • Also you didn't explain how sealing someone like Thor would go? How exactly would they seal him?
BboyBreezi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BboyBreezi

@uugieboogie: Dude even if they defeat the insane ones like Madara, Itachi or the others the reason why they will lose is because the Edo Tensei makes them immortal, they'll just keep regenerating back to life and eventually people are going to run out of stamina. The only ones who will survive against the first attacks are Hulk, Thor, Ms Marvel, Iron Man, Iceman and maybe Wolverine. Kabuto will learn of there abilities as they fight and then learn who are stronger and what might there weaknesses be. He can keep testing them and collecting data. Thats what he does and he's one of the best at it. He's a master at this technique.

And genjutsu on its own can be countered by Thor and Hulk but genjutsu from a sharigan, especially Mangekyo Sharigan like Tsukiyomi, is on a whole new level to any TP moves. Only a sharigan user can counter genjutsu from a sharigan. And Madara and Itachi are alot more powerful than Emma Frost. Madara could control the Kyuubi just by looking at it (and it was known to have the most fearsome psyche) and Itachi was a master a it, enabling him to warp time itself in his genjutsu's meaning the enemy may have be caught by his genjutsu in only a few seconds but to the victim it feels like days. Meaning even if the victim broke out of it after a few seconds, it would've have felt like they had been tortured for days, usually leaving them paralyzed by shock.

And the what @a1l_s2a3m4e5n said was right. Sealing someone doesn't mean them entering a different dimension, it means they are trapped within the spiritual weapon. And the sealing weapon the two brothers used were once owned by the Sage of the Six Paths, so they are indeed powerful.

And what the hell is this thing about Kabuto being made out of liquid? Thats segetsu! Kabuto has Orochimaru's Sage Chakra and has now perfected it, being able to transform into a perfect Sage. He is not someone to mess around with either as he can take control of nature itself including the earth and rocks. Hence why he's away from the battle inside a mountain like in the anime.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk solos, Thor solos, Iceman solos, Iron Man solos, Storm solos, Ms. marvel solos, Cyclops helps, Kitty helps, Wolverine helps, Black Panther helps a lot.

Literally a Hulk thunderclap would take down every Edo at once. When they regenerate, Iceman and/or Storm simply flash freeze them.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

Thor: shall i 1-shot them?

Tony Stark: no wait lets play with them a little

Thor: BUT...

Hulk: Hulk Smash!

end of convo and battle

Jonez_120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jonez_120

Hulk would stalemate.

Iron Man would die.

Quit this "solo" nonsense, guys.

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DarkRaiden

"ironman solos"

How?

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By JThree47693

The Avengers and X Men team stomps. Iceman or Storm can just flash freeze everyone. Or Thor can just BFR. Or the Hulk can just stand there because there is nothing the Naruto team can do to hurt him. Genjutsu won't do a damn thing to the Hulk he's tanked mental assaults from Charles Xavier whose a far better telepath than any Uchiha. The Hulk just gets pissed and breaks out of that shit.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BboyBreezi:

I told him that, kabuto isnt made of liquid. And that he only liquefies to deal with sonic attacks as liquid can absorb vibration.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby said:

@DarkRaiden

"ironman solos"

How?

Sonic attacks, heat hotter than the sun, shields that can tank nukes, ways to seal/incapacitate people like Apocalypse, or just fly them to outerspace after he kills Kabuto.

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DarkRaiden

All the attacks you mentioned except for flying people to outerspace is useless against edo tense. Even then he cannot just fly thousands of edos into space before he gets wrecked.

And jinchuriki paths, can spam BB that is more powerful than a nuke. How many of those can tony tank before his suit goes boom.

Lastly how the hell is he going to find Kabuto when he is hidden behind a barrier.

At first i thought you were joking when you said IM solos, but you really want to debate him. Lol

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: He seems like a fanboy buddy so dont waste your time here :) you explained everything well but as you can see he loves his ninjas :p

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: He seems like a fanboy buddy so dont waste your time here :) you explained everything well but as you can see he loves his ninjas :p

Lol I'm not even going to waste my time.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how does this fight even end. the team has no info on kabuto who starts 200km away with his zombies already out. the only ones on avengers side that would last till the end are iceman, thor, and hulk. the enemies will keep coming iceman and hulk might get genjutused into joining the edo's in the fight.(not sure on ice man's psychic resistance. and hulk's depends on how angry he is so that might not work either)

stalemate or avengers

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my lord.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People go to great lengths to put the Naruto verse on par with Marvel.

This is over kill. They have no real answer for Thor, Hulk, or Ice Man.

With Ms. Marvel and Iron Man as aerial support, it becomes a stomp.

Add the rest and it's so unfair.

THOR BFRS easily.