Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DarkSlumber
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Conditions: Juubito has a full set of truth seeking balls vs Kakashi with both MS

Restrictions:None

Mindset: Bloodlused

Who Wins

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi doesn't have sage mode how can he hurt Juubito?

:)

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubito.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Didn't he get some of the So6P's chakra?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: He has Sage of Six Paths Chakra which also works on Juubi jinchūriki's. How do you think he was able to harm Kaguya?

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubito.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DarthVxder

Juubito stomps. The only reason he lost to Naruto/Sasuke was because he was doubting himself and holding back. HE should win this 10/10 just on the fact that Kakashi has no SM and even if he did he still losses.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi with both Mangekyo and Susanoo should win here, he gave even Kaguya trouble for a while and he can go intangible like Obito

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvxder: Sage of Six Paths Chakra works on Juubi Jinchuuriki's. How do you think Kakashi was able to hit and harm Kaguya? How do you think Sasuke was able to slice Madara? Last time I checked Sasuke didn't have SM.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkslumber: I know Ssuke was given SO6P chakara but was Kakashi given some? Im almost sure it was just PIS since only Obito gave him chakara. Could you confirm this?

Id still give give it to Obito but in a tough fight if Kakashi can harm him.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkslumber: I know Ssuke was given SO6P chakara but was Kakashi given some? Im almost sure it was just PIS since only Obito gave him chakara. Could you confirm this?

Id still give give it to Obito but in a tough fight if Kakashi can harm him.

Obito had So6P Chakra and it was given to Kakashi temporarily along with all of Obito's Chakra. Obito had the Chakra from being made up largely from Hashirama's Cells and while he was Juubito. It's why Kakashi's Raikiri was black like Sasuke's Sage Chidori and why Kakashi could harm Kaguya.

I personally think Kakashi with Two MS should be able to both outpace Obito's Kamui and neutralize it meaning one of them has effective intangibility and teleportation while the other doesn't. Kakashi can Harm Juubito and we know kamui works on Truth seeking balls. Juubito has more raw destructive power but full powered Kamui is too much hax. Kakshi should take it 6/10 in a very hard fought battle

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cerberus369616: Obito stole Sage of Six Paths Chakra from Madara when he confronted him in 665 so that's how he was able to come back.

Kakashi even said that Said that Sage of Six Paths Chakra was amplifying his eye techniques. Heck you even see his Raikiri turn black.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow....BFR for the win

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By josephgomes619

@noone301994: Kakashi got Obito's SO6P chakra after Obito died. Juubi jinchuuriki can transfer sage chakra after death (ex- Hagoromo and Obito)

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sage of Six path chakra is senjutsu chakra.

Avatar image for mugen_tsukuyomi
Mugen_Tsukuyomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mugen_Tsukuyomi

If we are using DMS Kakashi that was shown in the manga, then Kakashi takes this mid difficulty, TBH one of the most OP characters in the manga, can almost be called a mistake.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sensei

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubito.

Not sure if you stand by this opinion but what makes you say that out of curiosity?

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also whats the consensus on Obito being able to use Kamui? Can he use it? I believe there is some debate about this. All though hypothetically if Obito can use Kamui can he cancel Kakashis intangibility?

Mugen_Tsukuyomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj: He cannot use it, IIRC it was something like, he couldn't continuously transport something as big as the Juubi between dimensions. Although Madara using it with the Shinjuu inside of him was complete PIS.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj: He cannot use it, IIRC it was something like, he couldn't continuously transport something as big as the Juubi between dimensions. Although Madara using it with the Shinjuu inside of him was complete PIS.

I see. As for Madara maybe he has more stamina? Madara had the full nine tails so maybe thats why he was able to use it. All though this would suggest obito can't transport himself. Could he use Kamui on other things? Because thats what he needs to do to cancel out kakashis intangibility (unless Obito has some other hax I don't remember).

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj: Obito can't use Kamui in juubi jin state. If he could he would rape Naruto and shinobi alliance. Teleportation + juubidama = RIP NV

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By 44orhsaJ

@josephgomes619: I suppose. All though that could have been just PIS maybe? All though even without Kamui I think Obito has a shot. I don't think Kakashi can hold this form for long. If Obito can survive long enough (which I think is debatable at the moment) he can win...He should have a lot more stamina than kakashi.

Mugen_Tsukuyomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mugen_Tsukuyomi

@44orhsaj: It wasn't so much to do with stamina or chakra, as Obito had them in abundance. As far as manga showings go he didn't use Kamui while the Juubi's Jin, however used it afterwards. He may be able to, as it wasn't expanded on much further in the manga. IIRC the manga only states that being a Juubi Jin negates Obito's intangibility, so he may or may not be able to cancel Kakashi's. Either Kakashi still wins.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj: It wasn't so much to do with stamina or chakra, as Obito had them in abundance. As far as manga showings go he didn't use Kamui while the Juubi's Jin, however used it afterwards. He may be able to, as it wasn't expanded on much further in the manga. IIRC the manga only states that being a Juubi Jin negates Obito's intangibility, so he may or may not be able to cancel Kakashi's. Either Kakashi still wins.

I think if Obito can cancel kakashis intangibility he should win. I don't know how many tail beast bombs kakashis susanoo can tank. I imagine it would also be hard for kakashi to get close using susanoo if he is being bombarded with tail beast bombs. If the jubi-jin is to heavy for Obito to use Kamui on himself I imagine kakashi wont be able to BFR Obito. He could toss some Kamui shurikans but Obito could also blast those out of the air. Even if Obito can't push kakashi down I can see him outlasting kakashi with stamina.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj said:

@mugen_tsukuyomi said:

I think if Obito can cancel kakashis intangibility he should win. I don't know how many tail beast bombs kakashis susanoo can tank. I imagine it would also be hard for kakashi to get close using susanoo if he is being bombarded with tail beast bombs. If the jubi-jin is to heavy for Obito to use Kamui on himself I imagine kakashi wont be able to BFR Obito. He could toss some Kamui shurikans but Obito could also blast those out of the air. Even if Obito can't push kakashi down I can see him outlasting kakashi with stamina.

Why would he tank any of them when he has Kamui shuriken?

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By 44orhsaJ

@44orhsaj said:

@mugen_tsukuyomi said:

I am pretty a tail beast bomb is a faster attack than a kamui shuriken. Regardless the more attacks kakashi wastes blocking Obitos the more chakra he wastes. So in that case Obito would just outlast kakashi. I mean Obitos stamina is way beyond tail beast level in this form, I don't think kakashis stamina was massively boosted (maybe just about enough to use the techniques he used briefly but afterwards kakashi nearly passed out so clearly his attacks are taxing on his body). If Kakashi wastes chakra blocking tail beast bombs he will lose.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Uchiha545

@44orhsaj said:
@uchiha454 said:
@44orhsaj said:
@mugen_tsukuyomi said:

I am pretty a tail beast bomb is a faster attack than a kamui shuriken. Regardless the more attacks kakashi wastes blocking Obitos the more chakra he wastes. So in that case Obito would just outlast kakashi. I mean Obitos stamina is way beyond tail beast level in this form, I don't think kakashis stamina was massively boosted (maybe just about enough to use the techniques he used briefly but afterwards kakashi nearly passed out so clearly his attacks are taxing on his body). If Kakashi wastes chakra blocking tail beast bombs he will lose.

Yes but Kakashi isn't slow either

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: Fair point but I don't think he can dodge tail beast bombs repeatedly. Obito is at least equal to kakashi in speed and kakashi is a large target in susanoo.

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juubito

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi, juubito legit can’t do anything to him.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubito wins because;

1. He knows everything to know about kamui because its his power.

2. He can more than likely negate the effect of kamui warping like he did against kakashi when he was about to warp the gedou statue.

3. Juubito has way more stamina to outlast if it comes to a battle of attrition.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi

Avatar image for artoriasabysswalker
ArtoriasAbyssWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I literally hate both Kakashi and Obito the most in the series. I hate them as much as people hate Boruto. So I hope they both die in this match lol.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Hope_w

Well Kakashi wins simply because; dominated the entire time they were kids, already won the rematch when the latter had Rinnegan, and basically admitted Kakashi was always the better of the two(they're about equal honestly).

However Obito knows Kamui's secret meaning when he warps something with Kamui it can still attack him when it goes intangible as it's in the dimension ....so if he times a TSB explosion at the right time it's over.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: Lol no. The fight they had in the Kamui dimension Obito let Kakashi win.

Honestly Obito can easily survive long enough for Kakashi to run out of SO6P Chakra.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Can go either way. Kakashi can harm Juubito not because he had Six Paths chakra but his attacks IGNORES durability. But Kakashi can't stay intangible forever either so it depends on who can land an attack first

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Hope_w

@limitlesssigil: Obito was getting his ass handed to him until talk no Jutsu got in his head and he and Kakashi had a final clash to see what was truly in each other's hearts so to speak. Kakashi was the last standing, he won. Not to mention he suffered minimal injury other than a chakra rod impaling him.

Kakashi was also checkmatin him way before this happens

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@hope_w: No, Obito didn't use any of his abilities like Kamui, Rinnegan etc. He even said at the end "I'll let you win this battle but I'm not conceding the war"

No matter how you look at it, Obito wasn't trying against Kakashi and had no intention of killing him, whereas Kakashi was fully willing to kill Obito.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w said:

However Obito knows Kamui's secret meaning when he warps something with Kamui it can still attack him when it goes intangible as it's in the dimension ....so if he times a TSB explosion at the right time it's over.

That would only work assuming kakashi decides to warp a tsb away rather than just phasing through it, which is quicker and less dangerous. Not to mention, kakashi was originally the one who discovered that weakness so there’s even a smaller chance that he’d let it work on him now.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Hope_w

@limitlesssigil: you're blatantly false, Obito was beating the crap out Kakashi for chapters well before this one while Kakashi was aiming to talk. Only in the Kamui realm did they both get serious and Kakashi dropped his attachments to him. Why the hell are you tagging me in the first place? I thought I long exposed you as a troll.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: Again, Obito let Kakashi win, how you're unable to see that amazes me.

Obito wins if he can survive until Kakashi's SO6P Chakra runs out, which doesn't take long. Otherwise Kakashi wins.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep, Obito totally wasn't aiming to kill Kakashi beforehand:

Kakashi was totally aiming to kill Obito the entire time, lelel just look at what Obito himself says:

Kakashi officially gave up talk jutsu in 636 after they stalemated in Genjutsu for well over several chapters:

then where kakashi proceded to dominate just like when they were kids and which Kakashi landed the more fatal blow:

So I basically had to fetch all the scans to tell you, you were talking out of your ass the entire time; wonderful. and people seriously wonder why I'm so rude....

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jubito blitzes

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: How nice of you not to tag me

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w said:

Yep, Obito totally wasn't aiming to kill Kakashi beforehand:

Kakashi was totally aiming to kill Obito the entire time, lelel just look at what Obito himself says:

Kakashi officially gave up talk jutsu in 636 after they stalemated in Genjutsu for well over several chapters:

then where kakashi proceded to dominate just like when they were kids and which Kakashi landed the more fatal blow:

So I basically had to fetch all the scans to tell you, you were talking out of your ass the entire time; wonderful. and people seriously wonder why I'm so rude....

Nothing you posted here contradicts what I said.

Obito wasn't trying

Obito let Kakashi win

Give up