EvilDuckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EvilDuckling

New 52 justice legue.

Battle takes place on a lonely planet with earth like conditions however the sun has been replaced with a dwarf star so supes is not too powerful.

batman and cyborg both get 2 weeks prep.

Green Lantern's ring has limited charge.

aquaman gets a weeks prep plus 100 members of his army and starts in the

ocean (which is full of marine animals including sharks). All characters start evenly spread throughout the planet.

Morals off + All bloodlusted.

No BFR or destroying the entire planet.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By OrdinaryAlan

Batman, if he has access to all his resources. He already has contingency plans to take out the other members.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

probably batman, see tower of babel

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which members? The famous 7?

I have no idea who wins.. But I doubt it's Batman

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Diana...unless Bats can figure out a way to take her down

D3MON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By D3MON

Users are quick on their feet to say Batman. But to break it down:

GL, WW then Cyborg are the first ones out imo.

After WW is taken care of, Superman & the Flash will be very difficult obstacles to put down, even for Batman. They should be able to take care of Arthur.

Then it's between Superman, the Flash & the Batman.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It comes down to Hal or Flash I think

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins :3

His plan involves staying hidden until only the Flash and GL are left then he hits them with the Crazy Purple Knockout Gas trap he has been building while no one bothered looking for him.

But in all seriousness, Probably WW. Cyborg and Batman are nonfactors, bloodlust actually hurts them here because it forces them to not fight smart like they would need to to even survive. Aquaman is a serious threat in the Ocean but Supes or GL have enough range options that they don't have to engage him on his turf. Flash would normally be a serious problem and he still could take some wins using tactics like phasing and Vibrating to cause explosions and rip out organs but I think any of the fliers especially GL should be able to pressure him enough to eventually take him out with out him having a serious option to retaliate, lack of BFR for Speed Force Dump takes away his most viable way to defeat airborne enemies. Supes and Wonder woman are fast enough and strong enough to break GL's constructs and put him down. WW has less stats than even a weakened Supes but not enough for her to be outclassed and she is outright the better fighter so she can take Supes.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comes down to Flash, WW or perhaps Superman seeing as he's a huge threat he may be taken out first.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for xxbatmanxisxsupremexx
xxBATMANxISxSUPREMExx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid: Batman a nonfactor? he win them easy with prep he did it before

Avatar image for xxbatmanxisxsupremexx
xxBATMANxISxSUPREMExx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid: Thank you sorry i just heard someone say he distroyed them before

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxbatmanxisxsupremexx: I mean he pretty much is. He hasn't taken down the JLA before. TOwer of babel was Ras Al Ghul using his plans but modified and most of the planes were kind bad. And his other contingency plans he has shared before were bad and he even said as much. The most he is gonna do in this scenario with Two weeks is ruin Superman's day by bringing Kyrptonite and making Superman a Non-factor for whoever strips it off of Batman's body first. Same goes for Cyborg.

Wonder Woman has the best chance here. Flash, Supes, GL and Aquaman all have the "ability" to put her down but Supes is gonna get kryptonited, it's guranteed just a question of who does it. Aquaman lacks flight. Flash lacks flight and has no answer for GL and GL's construct have been broken by the likes of Supes and WW BF. With this set up WW has the least problems and the most options.

Vacone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman with prep will do some damage (the fanboy in me is hating im saying this.) since bats never had a plan for ww except supes and supes being de-powered and possibly taken down early, i see WW winning this tbh. I see 1/10 bats plans actually working to his favor.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Batman's plan for cyborg would be non other than a virus and this is going on the favor of g.l or w.w, flash would handle bats and cyborg but might get hit by Hal or w.w or Arthur if he runs on water. But I vote Hal for the win

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid: still wouldnt count him as a non factor, unless supes knows to go fro bruce first. either way, my point was still that ww will most likely win, we can argue batman's usefullness all day if you want, but that wasnt my vote for who won.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By rpottage

Aquaman.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mysticmedivh

Batman, if he has access to all his resources. He already has contingency plans to take out the other members.

@chaos911 said:

@ordinaryalan: except for wonder woman

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash solosupermegauberstompsfromhell

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxbatmanxisxsupremexx: I mean he pretty much is. He hasn't taken down the JLA before. TOwer of babel was Ras Al Ghul using his plans but modified and most of the planes were kind bad. And his other contingency plans he has shared before were bad and he even said as much. The most he is gonna do in this scenario with Two weeks is ruin Superman's day by bringing Kyrptonite and making Superman a Non-factor for whoever strips it off of Batman's body first. Same goes for Cyborg.

Wonder Woman has the best chance here. Flash, Supes, GL and Aquaman all have the "ability" to put her down but Supes is gonna get kryptonited, it's guranteed just a question of who does it. Aquaman lacks flight. Flash lacks flight and has no answer for GL and GL's construct have been broken by the likes of Supes and WW BF. With this set up WW has the least problems and the most options.

Aquaman doesn't need flight. He draws the fight to the ocean; his turf. At which point he has an ocean full of sea creatures and 100 Atlantean soldiers on his side. Plus he has a week of prep on top of that.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid: lol fair enough we'll just agree to disagree on that point lol

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpottage: Pretty sure Arthur doesn't get the soldiers but being the fastest swimmer and staying at sea might help him especially with his healing properties and strength in water. If he never leaves I don't see him beating anyone and if the water stays like the planet I don't see him going down.

The op says:
"aquaman gets a weeks prep plus 100 members of his army and starts in the ocean (which is full of marine animals including sharks)"

So he does get the 100 soldiers. I honestly don't the others taking him out when he has a week of prep; is in an ocean full of sea creatures, and has 100 Atlantean soldiers.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It comes down to Flash or GL. Flash would probably win though.

Sparnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait wait wait,
why is this a debate? Flash IMP's everyone the femtosecond the thing starts. He is bloodlusted morals off, after all.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpottage: He was a week prep but he is also bloodlusted at some point he is gonna leave the Oceans to kill someone and once that happens he will probably get pushed away from the water Via a GL construct or SUpes blitzing him into a mountain. If all the fights are guaranteed to take place in the Water then yea he has a great chance of winning, but chances are he won't be able to pull that off.

@sparnage: Because it's New 52 and he doesn't have feats to even partially support that yet? And he can't fly. And Supes, WW , Aquaman and GL could all arguably take a few imps. ANd Aquaman starts in the Water? Really alot of reasons.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpottage: He was a week prep but he is also bloodlusted at some point he is gonna leave the Oceans to kill someone and once that happens he will probably get pushed away from the water Via a GL construct or SUpes blitzing him into a mountain. If all the fights are guaranteed to take place in the Water then yea he has a great chance of winning, but chances are he won't be able to pull that off.

@sparnage: Because it's New 52 and he doesn't have feats to even partially support that yet? And he can't fly. And Supes, WW , Aquaman and GL could all arguably take a few imps. ANd Aquaman starts in the Water? Really alot of reasons.

He's bloodlusted; but the week of prep and the soldiers means there's really no reason for him to leave the water. He'd send soldiers after the others. And even if he did leave he'd have 100 Atlantean soldiers with him. Dwarf star supes, Hal, or WW aren't taking out 100 military trained atlanteans single handedly.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Dredeuced

Batman's contingency plans were horrible and really ineffective ways to deal with his enemies. I mean, hell, Johnny Quick got taken out by Captain Cold anyhow, the same goes for Cyborg beating Grid (as if a Mother box or a lightning rod he has no way to implement could beat either of them anyhow), Sinestro Rings aren't particularly effective against Hal(especially without an experienced user), Kryptonite would be useless against a bloodlusted Superman who knows he has kryptonite because he gave it to him, I guess we can assume his Aquaman plan works but Aquaman's not contending in this fight as is, and he obviously lacks a plan to deal with Wonder Woman. Morals off, Batman dies to four or five of the team before he can blink, anyhow. His only shot would be creating some kind of stealth that works against everything the leaugers can do (and I have a hard time imagining him fooling GL and Supes' senses at that) and waiting the fight out, hoping Superman wins and getting a lucky dousing of kryptonite on him.

I'm not sure what Cyborg can do with prep, despite his computer stuff he's never been much of one to have a plan. His best weapon is BFR via boom tube but the OP has removed that ability. He's just a pretty ineffective brick compared the heavy hitters of the league.

Similar to Aquaman and his army. Without Orm's magic (and a lot of PIS) the armies of Atlantis were cannon fodder to Supes and Diana. I imagine the same would be true if Flash and GL were there, as well. Aquaman's not a real threat to any of them.

So we get down to the relevant 4: Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash and Green Lantern.

I'll give it to Flash in that scenario. He can think of an infinite number of scenarios in an instant so long as he knows the capabilities of who he's fighting(and he obviously knows the Justice Leagues' capabilities). So long as there's one iteration of the fight where Flash wins, he should be able to go towards that scenario. Aside from that, I don't think the team can hurt him. Superman's heat vision and super breath seem like the only thing that could affect him but 5 years ago Barry already outran Omega Beams, I doubt heat vision is more effective against a much more powerful, experienced Flash, and Superman's breath isn't a nuke and Barry's already ran around an exploding nuke like nothing. Beyond that, even with BFR turned off he can speed force dump the dudes so that they're all fighting in a place where Barry has infinite endurance and boosted powers -- while they wouldn't lose from BFR Superman would eventually run out of yellow sun energy, Green Lantern would run out of his battery charge and Wonder Woman has literally 0 ways to hurt Barry through his phasing. The team would have to gang up to trap and catch Barry to hit him, and even that is debatable given his effective precognition. Only Cyborg and Batman could do anything about it with their Mother Boxes/Boom Tubes and, well, Barry could kill them very easily to stop them and he should be able to plan for that with the whole, "think fast and calculate an infinite number of possibilities" thing.

I know I've resorted to this in a lot of New 52 Flash fights but it is what it is -- precognition, superspeed and phasing are hard to beat.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman's contingency plans were horrible and really ineffective ways to deal with his enemies. I mean, hell, Johnny Quick got taken out by Captain Cold anyhow, the same goes for Cyborg beating Grid (as if a Mother box or a lightning rod he has no way to implement could beat either of them anyhow), Sinestro Rings aren't particularly effective against Hal(especially without an experience user), Kryptonite would be useless against a bloodlusted Superman who knows he has kryptonite because he gave it to him, I guess we can assume his Aquaman plan works but Aquaman's not contending in this fight as is, and he obviously lacks a plan to deal with Wonder Woman. Morals off, Batman dies to four or five of the team before he can blink, anyhow. His only shot would be creating some kind of stealth that works against everything the GL team can do (and I have a hard time imagining him fooling GL and Supes' senses at that) and waiting the fight out, hoping Superman wins and getting a lucky dousing of kryptonite on him.

I'm not sure what Cyborg can do with prep, despite his computer stuff he's never been much of one to have a plan. His best weapon is BFR via boom tube but the OP has removed that ability. He's just a pretty ineffective brick compared the heavy hitters of the league.

Similar to Aquaman and his army. Without Orm's magic (and a lot of PIS) the armies of Atlantis were cannon fodder to Supes and Diana. I imagine the same would be true if Flash and GL were there, as well. Aquaman's not a real threat to any of them.

So we get down to the relevant 4: Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash and Green Lantern.

I'll give it to Flash in that scenario. He can think of an infinite number of scenarios in an instant so long as he knows the capabilities of who he's fighting(and he obviously knows the Justice Leagues' capabilities). So long as there's one iteration of the fight where Flash wins, he should be able to go towards that scenario. Aside from that, I don't think the team can hurt him. Superman's heat vision and super breath seem like the only thing that could affect him but 5 years ago Barry already outran Omega Beams, I doubt heat vision is more effective against a much more powerful, experienced Flash, and Superman's breath isn't a nuke and Barry's already ran around an exploding nuke like nothing. Beyond that, even with BFR turned off he can speed force dump the dudes so that they're all fighting in a place where Barry has infinite endurance and boosted powers -- while they wouldn't lose from BFR Superman would eventually run out of yellow sun energy, Green Lantern would run out of his battery charge and Wonder Woman has literally 0 ways to hurt Barry through his phasing. The team would have to gang up to trap and catch Barry to hit him, and even that is debatable given his effective precognition. Only Cyborg and Batman could do anything about it with their Mother Boxes/Boom Tubes and, well, Barry could kill them very easily to stop them and he should be able to plan for that with the whole, "think fast and calculate an infinite number of possibilities" thing.

I know I've resorted to this in a lot of New 52 Flash fights but it is what it is -- precognition, superspeed and phasing are hard to beat.

I was about to post the same thing, with my own words.

Batman's contingencies sucked.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cerberus369616: Has Flash even used IMP in the the New52 and against anyone with strong durability?

Well, his first appearance in the JL book, he spun Superman around like a top and shoved him with one hand through a wall(?).

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid said:

@cerberus369616: Has Flash even used IMP in the the New52 and against anyone with strong durability?

Well, his first appearance in the JL book, he spun Superman around like a top and shoved him with one hand through a wall(?).

That's less IMP and more catching Superman by surprise. I mean he also hurled Aquaman fast enough to impale Darkseid's eye but that's hardly an IMP.

Though bloodlusted Barry might very well take Arthur's trident and stab Superman in the eye with it, lol.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil said:

@justthatkid said:

That's less IMP and more catching Superman by surprise. I mean he also hurled Aquaman fast enough to impale Darkseid's eye but that's hardly an IMP.

Though bloodlusted Barry might very well take Arthur's trident and stab Superman in the eye with it, lol.

In no way did I say it was an IMP. it was a /morals on shove/, which sent him flying.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By christianrapper

@evilduckling: @ordinaryalan: Lol, no..

His plan for Superman was kryptonite which everyone else might bring as well. So Superman might go down first.

His plan for Flash a rod which he won't even be able to tag Flash with...

His plan for Cyborg don't even remember..

His plan for WW didn't have one.

His plan for Green Lantern a almost useless fear ring.

He said his plan for Aquaman was useless.

Aquaman might have several weaknesses to expose but Batman hasn't shown proof to develop a effective one.

What are the conditions can GL's ring run out of charge.

Does Aquaman get his army or maybe the Atlantean relics?

If Superman isn't at full power does that mean others have limitations like WW.

Is this other planet just in replica of vegetation, and water of earth, or does it have all the tech, buildings, etc.

what's he going to do if supes brings his kryptonite proof suit?

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Pizzaman

Barry.

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Superman isn`t an idiot. He knows Batman is going to bring Kryptonite. So Supes win all. Even vs Martian man hunter because heat vision.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman wins. She has the best chance due to Batman not having a contingency plan for her. Also, Aquaman's army of soldiers will get mind controlled by Diana. So she has an even better advantage.