Who Wins?

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Satyrquaze

Which incarnation of the Justice League?

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Bookman

Superman,Batman,Wonder Woman,The Flash,Green Arrow,Aquaman,Black Canary,Hawkman and woman , Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern-Hal Jordan.

There,The Green Lantern is included.
Post Edited:2007-06-27 17:46:38
Post Edited:2007-06-27 17:53:44

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Satyrquaze

No Green Lantern?

If written how Galactus is meant to be written: Surfer might turn against Galactus (again), but one of the members of the League would have to offer themselves as a new Herald, probably Supes or WW in order to get Big G to spare their Earth.

J'onn would be overcome in his attempt to read Galactus' mind and see all the lives he's ended.

Hawkman and Woman would be curbstomped by Silver Surfer in the opening exchanges.

Black Canary might surprise Surfer with her cry, but I don't see him being effected by it.

Aquaman would engage Surfer but get b*tchslapped.

Green Arrow... might die in this fight.

The Flash would be surprised to find that Surfer can match his speed and blast him.

Batman might figure out how to get Surfer to change sides.

Superman and Wonder Woman would possibly be capable of beating Surfer is they worked together.

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Blue Nighty

Post Deleted.

Logic Mark II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Logic Mark II

HAHAHAHAHAHHAH. Galactus would send the Silver Surfer out to get some snacks then deal with the Justice League. The fight would be 3 seconds long and 2.5 of those seconds would be Galactus laughing. The Justice League would be so much red paste on the bottom of Galactus' shoe.

Wanda Maximoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Wanda Maximoff

I hate these battles. Why even bother? Make a battle people can actually debate.

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Prodigal Son

Satyrquaze says:

"Aquaman would engage Surfer but get b*tchslapped."

Best thing I've read all week.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Eternal Chaos

This is just so not fair. I'd like to read a fair thread. Galactus and Surfer are just too powerful.

RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RAY

now wait a minute, if you think about it, superman could possibly beat galactus, or at least put up a good fight, i mean cause superman dont go down that easy for nobody

green lantern could possibly just call on the rest of the lantern's to help stall for time

batman, as much as i hate to say it, probably wouldn't make it outta this one, well then again he could just try and reason with the surfer, with the girls, but other than that no

womnder woman, black canary, and hawk woman would probably go after the silver surfer, that would be interesting, and as much as i hate to admit it, they might not win that battle, of course if they tried the invisible woman approach it might work out, but seein as u have hawk woman who loves to fight, idk, but maybe they could change the silver surfer like the fantastic four did in the movie lol. but wonder woman and hawk woman would probably end up helping superman with galactus. just to stall for time while the others try to convert the surfer

aquaman???????????????? HELL TO DA NAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS USELESS IN THIS BATTLE, HE MIGHT AS WELL JUST STICK WITH BATMAN, WHO WAS PROBABLY GONNA GET KILLED IN THIS BATTLE ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS AQUAMAN GONNA DO, GET THE FISH TO ATTACK SOMEONE WHO COULD EASILY MAKE SUSHI OUTTA THEM NO!

green arrow, i hate to say it, but he would die, maybe if he sticked with batman............no im sorry it just wouldnt work, he might be able to work with the girls on gettin the silver surfer, as in trying to reason

flash, gone................

martian manhunter would probably have to help the surfer change sides with the girls

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Satyrquaze

RAY says:

"green lantern could possibly just call on the rest of the lantern's to help stall for time batman"

The fight is the "JLA vs Galactus and the Silver Surfer" not Galactus and Silver Surfer vs the JLA guest starring the Green Lantern Corps.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Satyrquaze

Prodigious Man says:

"Satyrquaze says:
"Aquaman would engage Surfer but get b*tchslapped."
Best thing I've read all week."

And then Cyclops shows up and Silver Surfer gives him a cosmic sized wedgie pulling his underwear strap hanging it from the underside of Galactus' starship... Scott Summers heroically takes his own life rather than live with the deformity of having his testicles hanging from his chin.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13  Edited By Forever

RAY says:

"now wait a minute, if you think about it, superman could possibly beat galactus, or at least put up a good fight, i mean cause superman dont go down that easy for nobody"

Galactus wouldn't even notice Superman. Dont get sucked in by the movie. Silver Surfer only has Galactus's attention because he is Galactus's herald, not because of how powerful he is and he could defeat Superman or Green Lantern one on one.

Satyrquaze says:

"And then Cyclops shows up and Silver Surfer gives him a cosmic sized wedgie pulling his underwear strap hanging it from the underside of Galactus' starship... Scott Summers heroically takes his own life rather than live with the deformity of having his testicles hanging from his chin. "

Dude your icon is hilarious.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Satyrquaze

Forever says:

"Dude your icon is hilarious. "

Thanks, I stole it.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Forever

Satyrquaze says:

"Forever says:
"Dude your icon is hilarious. "
Thanks, I stole it. "

What movie's it from?

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Satyrquaze

Dave Chappelle's show.
Post Edited:2007-06-28 14:44:41

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Forever

lol of course. no wonder it's so insane.

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Prodigal Son

The only way I see the JLA winning this one is if they were able to pull something like was done to Imperiex. This would be an incredible long shot, since they would have to call in massive reserves, and have the help of Braniac and Darkseid and Luthor. Not only that, but Galactus is much more efficient in his eating habits than Imperiex. He'd get the job of eating Earth done before they could set up and hatch their plan.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Forever

Prodigious Man says:

"The only way I see the JLA winning this one is if they were able to pull something like was done to Imperiex. This would be an incredible long shot, since they would have to call in massive reserves, and have the help of Braniac and Darkseid and Luthor. Not only that, but Galactus is much more efficient in his eating habits than Imperiex. He'd get the job of eating Earth done before they could set up and hatch their plan."

I was working under the assumption that no one's calling in backups. Galactus wouldn't have to settle on the Surfer, he could just call in all of his ex heralds to lend a hand.

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Prodigal Son

Forever says:

"Prodigious Man says:
"The only way I see the JLA winning this one is if they were able to pull something like was done to Imperiex. This would be an incredible long shot, since they would have to call in massive reserves, and have the help of Braniac and Darkseid and Luthor. Not only that, but Galactus is much more efficient in his eating habits than Imperiex. He'd get the job of eating Earth done before they could set up and hatch their plan."

I was working under the assumption that no one's calling in backups. Galactus wouldn't have to settle on the Surfer, he could just call in all of his ex heralds to lend a hand."

That's what I'm saying. I just don't think the JLA has a real chance unless there are other certain pre-existing conditions that don't seem to be allowed in this battle.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Forever

Prodigious Man says:

"That's what I'm saying. I just don't think the JLA has a real chance unless there are other certain pre-existing conditions that don't seem to be allowed in this battle."

I got you then, and I'm in complete agreement.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Forever says:

"Prodigious Man says:
"That's what I'm saying. I just don't think the JLA has a real chance unless there are other certain pre-existing conditions that don't seem to be allowed in this battle."
I got you then, and I'm in complete agreement."

Ditto.

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Prodigal Son

Eternal Chaos says:

"Forever says:
"Prodigious Man says:

Ditto."

Of course you agree with me. There is no clearer path towards sanity.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Prodigious Man says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Forever says:
"Prodigious Man says:
Ditto."
Of course you agree with me. There is no clearer path towards sanity."

I don't want to be sane, it's boring. But you are correct. Galactus and Surfer are just too much for the JLA. His powers are too great.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Okay, I'm feeling good, I'll give it a shot. The JLA can and would win this battle. Its no different then when they fought and beat Imperiax and ALL his probes. He is or was just as powerful as Galactus. The Surfer really isnt that badass, he's cool, but Hal and Zatanna should be able to deal with him while the rest of the League took out Galactus.

RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RAY

Gambler says:

"Okay, I'm feeling good, I'll give it a shot. The JLA can and would win this battle. Its no different then when they fought and beat Imperiax and ALL his probes. He is or was just as powerful as Galactus. The Surfer really isnt that badass, he's cool, but Hal and Zatanna should be able to deal with him while the rest of the League took out Galactus."

thank u, somebody understands finally!!!!!!!!!!!

RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RAY

i knew i wasnt alone

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Eternus

RAY says:

"i knew i wasnt alone"

yes you are... your alll alone in this world

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Eternus

Prodigious Man says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Forever says:
"Prodigious Man says:

Ditto."

Of course you agree with me. There is no clearer path towards sanity."

yes ther is... its called therapy

Shrek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Shrek

superman and green lanturn would take them out.and they would scarafice aquaman as a disstraction~

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Eternus

Shrek says:

"superman and green lanturn would take them out.and they would scarafice aquaman as a disstraction~"

yeah cuz green lantern can REALLY take out galactus and silver surfer with just superman helping him

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Eternus says:

"Shrek says:
"superman and green lanturn would take them out.and they would scarafice aquaman as a disstraction~"
yeah cuz green lantern can REALLY take out galactus and silver surfer with just superman helping him"

No but the entire JLA could.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Eternus

Gambler says:

"Eternus says:
"Shrek says:
yeah cuz green lantern can REALLY take out galactus and silver surfer with just superman helping him"

No but the entire JLA could."

well i wasnt talking about the entire team. i was only talking about those two dudes

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Eternus says:

"Gambler says:
"Eternus says:
"Shrek says:
No but the entire JLA could."
well i wasnt talking about the entire team. i was only talking about those two dudes"

Then I agree.

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TruePwnge

A moderately fed Galactus is a Galaxy buster

Here's how the fight goes, Galactus Nullifies everything within 10 solar systems with one big ass A.O.E attack that's most of the JLA and a dozen alien worlds stomped

Anyone who survives that hit gets killed by a Galactus pimp smack

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By kagetaicho

Galactus solos with little effort. Even surfer could beat most of them. Superman is the only challenge for him.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MKF30

Depends on which version of the JL
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@MKF30 said:

" Depends on which version of the JL "

By the OP.

@Bookman said:
"

Superman,Batman,Wonder Woman,The Flash,Green Arrow,Aquaman,Black Canary,Hawkman and woman , Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern-Hal Jordan.

"
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MKF30

Ahh, so many posts I missed that one. ^   

Yeah...the League will have problems, this might as well be equivalent to Supes Prime vs. The X-Men lol this particular League line up anyway. Supes, WW, MMH, Flash and GL would be the only remote chance but still don't think it would be enough.

Count Bleck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Count Bleck
@TruePwnge said:
"  A moderately fed Galactus is a Galaxy buster Here's how the fight goes, Galactus Nullifies everything within 10 solar systems with one big ass A.O.E attack that's most of the JLA and a dozen alien worlds stomped  Anyone who survives that hit gets killed by a Galactus pimp smack "
For bumping this, you must die.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Hellos

That roster gets vaporized. 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Hellos said:
" That roster gets vaporized.  "
With ease.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By capall

good god, this thread is old, anyways jl is my team but still can't defeat galactus and surfer 
heck galactus can amp up surfer to early tyrant's level and surfer can solo imo
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MKF30

Yeah ^ lol at least not this JL team :(