#1 Edited by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

or worse depending on how you think about it. a justice league destruction squad was assembled composed of Doomsday, Genocide, Prometheus, Gamemnae, Despero, Cyborg Superman, and Zoom(prof zoom may be more appropriate, but not as powerful) . Luckily the justice league was prepared and each member brought two allies (some are unsteady alliance, which may play a role) all are in character

Superman vs Doomsday ( Brainiac)
Supergirl
General Zod

Wonder Woman vs Genocide
Hercules
Donna Troy

Batman vs Prometheus
Bane
Dick Grayson 

Aquaman vs Gamemnae
Tempest
Mera

Martian Manhunter vs Despero
Miss Martian
Jemm

Hal Jordan vs Cyborg Superman (w/ 5 rings)
Carol Ferris
Kyle Rayner

Barry Allen vs Zoom
Wally West
Bart Allen

And no, people don't need to stick to their match ups. also no one here is a black lantern or temporary guardian.

Edit: if necessary these allies will arrive after 5 JL casualties
Mon-El
Wonder Girl
Jason Todd
Aquaman II 
Cha'rissa
Sinestro (can't shut down Hank's rings)
Jesse Chambers
And..Because I'm getting carried away making waves of JL like heroes if the JL suffers 10 casualties....
Superboy
Achilles
Batgirl
Aquagirl 
Till'all
John Stewart
Jay Garrick

#2 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5470 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be a seriously bad-ass team of villains. 

#3 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:
" That would be a seriously bad-ass team of villains.  "
Thanks, I don't really know any aquaman though so I was just like...hmmmm...she might work
#4 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking the Justice league might still need another set of allies

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224692 posts) - - Show Bio
I think with the combined help of the allies here the Justice League should be able to do this... it wont be easy... but they should be able to get the job done... though some battles such as the confrontations with Cyborg Superman, Despero and Doomsday will exhaust a great deal of the Justice League reserves... 
#6 Posted by DedmanWalkin (2776 posts) - - Show Bio

First, Martian Manhunter linkup the JLA. Batman sics the Flashes on Doomsdaniac and they BFRs him into the Speed Force as that is the only way to deal with him for the short term at least. Miss Martian and Kyle Raynor team up to KO Zoom, Miss Martian slows him down Kyle wraps him up in a bubble and BFRs him into space. Donna and Herc work together to keep Genocide busy while Wonder Woman and Supergirl team up to KO Genocide, Martian Manhunter providing psychic protection. Zod KOs Prometheus. Jemm and Star Sapphire team up and keep Despero busy long enough everyone to finish up with their targets. Superman and Martian Manhunter come in and deal with Despero. Bane does nothing because he is essentially useless in this battle. Hal, Kyle, Supergirl, Zod, Wonder Woman, Miss Martian, Herc, and Donna team up to remove the rings from Hank's hands and then rip him to shreds. These guys are powerful but have weaknesses that can be exploited and with Bruce's knowledge of their enemies combined with all the power that the JLA have present they could take this.

I don't know really all too much about Gamemnae so maybe she gets taken down by the next wave.

#7 Edited by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:

" I think with the combined help of the allies here the Justice League should be able to do this... it wont be easy... but they should be able to get the job done... though some battles such as the confrontations with Cyborg Superman, Despero and Doomsday will exhaust a great deal of the Justice League reserves...  "

How many waves do you think will be required? who dies :-)

@DedmanWalkin said:
" First, Martian Manhunter linkup the JLA. Batman sics the Flashes on Doomsdaniac and they BFRs him into the Speed Force as that is the only way to deal with him for the short term at least. Miss Martian and Kyle Raynor team up to KO Zoom, Miss Martian slows him down Kyle wraps him up in a bubble and BFRs him into space. Donna and Herc work together to keep Genocide busy while Wonder Woman and Supergirl team up to KO Genocide, Martian Manhunter providing psychic protection. Zod KOs Prometheus. Jemm and Star Sapphire team up and keep Despero busy long enough everyone to finish up with their targets. Superman and Martian Manhunter come in and deal with Despero. Bane does nothing because he is essentially useless in this battle. Hal, Kyle, Supergirl, Zod, Wonder Woman, Miss Martian, Herc, and Donna team up to remove the rings from Hank's hands and then rip him to shreds. These guys are powerful but have weaknesses that can be exploited and with Bruce's knowledge of their enemies combined with all the power that the JLA have present they could take this.  I don't know really all too much about Gamemnae so maybe she gets taken down by the next wave. "

Remember, this is in character, the JLA isn't just gonna try to bfr a punch of them, especially since these are especailly dangerous people who will probabaly wreck havoc where ever it is they land. I also don't think some of the things you said could happen, but I'll see if anyone else wants to say what they think
#8 Posted by DedmanWalkin (2776 posts) - - Show Bio

The Flashes BFRd Superman Prime without the help of the almighty Barry Allen. Superman Prime is at least on par with Doomsday, well at least the Doomsday that Brainiac was using. Zoom isn't immune to telepathy as far as I know so Miss Martian should be able to slow him enough for Kyle to put him in a bubble. Once in space, Zoom has no means of running or moving so getting out of the bubble is pointless for him. Genocide is powerful but is still vulnerable to the Lasso. Supergirl and WW should be able to tie her up and incapacitate her. Zod will not have a problem with Prometheus since he is super fast and strong. Jemm should be able to resist Despero and Star Sapphire is powered by the Predator, a force on par with Ion and Parallax, her mind will be filled with crazy love for Hal who will tell her that Despero has made him fall in love with him. Then when Superman and Martian Manhunter come to play he'll have to deal with a mental and physical onslaught that should bring him down. Bane is still useless though. Wonder Woman, Hal, and Kyle should be able to nullify the power of at least 3 rings while Supergirl and Zod should be able to keep his Kryptonian powers at bay. Herc and Donna should be able to get the rings off, even if they have to rip his hand off completely. 

These people know how dangerous these guys are so they will not hesitate to take whatever measures needed to bring them down quickly. Once they get mind-linked by Martian Manhunter to Bruce's tactical brain they will initiate their attack instantaneously. 

That or they play their enemies against each other as the egos of these guys will come in to play.

#9 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
@DedmanWalkin:  Wait Carol is the Predator? When did that happen. I don't think Jemm can resist despero telepathically since MM couldn't. Doomsday has shown exceptional reflexes and resisted BFR before. the biggest problem I'm having though is that you make it sound like the villains will just be sitting there.
#10 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom,Despero,Cyb Superman, and Prometheus should be tough

#11 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" Zoom,Despero,Cyb Superman, and Prometheus should be tough "
Bart Allen is a mega genius I think he can think of a way to trick Zoom
#12 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus: Bart isn't that smart..if any of them where to make a plan it'd deffinetly be Jay, he's shown probably the most expertise on Zoom's powers of all the flashes
#13 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Son_of_Magnus: Bart isn't that smart..if any of them where to make a plan it'd deffinetly be Jay, he's shown probably the most expertise on Zoom's powers of all the flashes "
Bart has read and memorized basically every single book in San Fransisco as well as read all the books in multiple libraries in other cities
#14 Posted by DedmanWalkin (2776 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol has always been the Predator though I'll admit I haven't read much of her recently so she may have been weakened. 

Jemm just needs to keep Despero out of his head which since his power is reinforced by the Mark of Jargon he might be able to do it. It might not be the Flame of Pytar but it should keep him thinking for awhile.  

Doomsday has Superman-level reflexes not Flash-level reflexes. Flash is much faster than Superman.

They won't be "just sitting there" but the Linkup by the Martian Manhunter will allow them to speedily process a plan. 

#15 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
@DedmanWalkin: well they may not get a link up, MM's TP has been completely blocked by Despero before. Jemm's jemm doesn't really give him exceptional TP defense, what it does do though, is give him empathetic powers which may be a good surprise attack on Despero who is so full of hate, but then again unleashing despero's hate on himself may take jemm out of the battle while only temporarily halting Despero.

Well actually doomsday is described as being faster than flash, but even if he wasn't what takes longer? running so fast you get into the speed force? or smashing the guy holding your arm?

Also keep in mind Zoom is the fastest person here, so if you suggest a first move, it should be his. I think that with all the speedsters the JL would be able to keep him in check and stop him from just killing everyone, but you might have to ask Zoom( the user) about that, he's the expert.
#16 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway I can not come up with a way for JLA to win

#17 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Anyway I can not come up with a way for JLA to win "
It's basically 5 JLA's! they have to win eventually... I think. I'm more interested in how many die first...
#18 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper: Well most of the first wave will die I think Bart will come up with a way to trick Zoom. I think that Prometheus will go down since Bruce is constantly hooked to Wayne tech and his computer in his cowl and on his gauntlet and can most likely hack into his helmet. I think Despero will kill everyone in his first wave but will be extremley weakened Then I think Jay, John and Sinestro can finish him off. Supergirl will die to Doomsday then Mon-El will come in and I think that team of powerhouses can take it. After this I think the rest of the teams die
#19 Posted by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@vuviper: can you list them with their issue numbers?