Justice League(Animated) vs Graviton(Animated)

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OmegaDynasty

vs 

Rules: 
Winner by death/KO. 
Random Encounter.  
Graviton is blood lusted 
Martian Manhunter can't mind rape.  

How well does the orignal memebers of the justice league handle Graviton?
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

They would handle him well.Most of them were like Thor was in Avengers.Flash,Batman,and Hawkgirl are casualties.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Graviton could take this. No one on that team is as strong as Hulk and Thor were in the Avengers.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
They would handle him well.Most of them were like Thor was in Avengers.Flash,Batman,and Hawkgirl are casualties.
Not one was as strong as Thor, or Hulk for that matter.
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@TheCerealKillz: Neither Thor or Hulk were very strong in the series :l
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@MarvelJackAss433:  

Thor lifted half of Manhattan, in that same episode. 
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@TheCerealKillz: No he didn't,he got crushed TRYING to lift it,and then busted out from under it.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@TheCerealKillz: Neither Thor or Hulk were very strong in the series :l
@TheCerealKillz said:
@MarvelJackAss433:   Thor lifted half of Manhattan, in that same episode. 
Here are some Superman strength feats. 

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@MarvelJackAss433:  

Okay, I see your point, but still, what can these guys do that The Avengers Can't? I don't see what happens when Graviton does what he did to Ironman and BFR's them into Space.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@TheCerealKillz said:
@MarvelJackAss433:    Okay, I see your point, but still, what can these guys do that The Avengers Can't? I don't see what happens when Graviton does what he did to Ironman and BFR's them into Space.
Good question. Don't think, Superman can breath in space. Although, Jordan can deal with that with his ring and come back. 
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@OmegaDynasty:  

I see, but in that avengers clip you posted, Hulk knocks Graviton all the way to a docking bay, and Graviton still gets up like nothing happened. Not to mention Gravition had been caught off guard by the hulk and didn't use his shields.

Jordan can come back, but what happens when he has the gravity around him increased, like what Graviton did to Hulk?
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@TheCerealKillz said:
@OmegaDynasty:   I see, but in that avengers clip you posted, Hulk knocks Graviton all the way to a docking bay, and Graviton still gets up like nothing happened. Not to mention Gravition had been caught off guard by the hulk and didn't use his shields. Jordan can come back, but what happens when he has the gravity around him increased, like what Graviton did to Hulk?
True, what about MM? Not sure if gravity will work on him when he goes intangible. 
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@OmegaDynasty said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@OmegaDynasty:   I see, but in that avengers clip you posted, Hulk knocks Graviton all the way to a docking bay, and Graviton still gets up like nothing happened. Not to mention Gravition had been caught off guard by the hulk and didn't use his shields. Jordan can come back, but what happens when he has the gravity around him increased, like what Graviton did to Hulk?
True, what about MM? Not sure if gravity will work on him when he goes intangible. 
Truthfully, I think he would just go through the ground lol.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#14  Edited By joshmightbe

Considering that Manhunter can make himself intangible that takes away a big part of Graviton's advantage not to mention the fact that J'onn could just fry his brain and be done with it

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@joshmightbe said:
Considering that Manhunter can make himself intangible that takes away a big part of Graviton's advantage not to mention the fact that J'onn could just fry his brain and be done with it
No mind rape. Nor do we know what happens to Manhunter when he is intangible.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By joshmightbe
@TheCerealKillz: Ok then J'onn could just shut down the part of his brain that work his powers making Graviton just some dude who is then knocked out by Batman
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@joshmightbe:  

Before getting thrown into Space?
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By joshmightbe
@TheCerealKillz: Well if J'onn is intangible that means no mass meaning gravity would have no effect on him leaving him free to do what ever he wanted inside Graviton's brain while the others kept him distracted, just holding Superman down would take a lot of effort from Graviton
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@joshmightbe:  

No it wouldn't all he would have to do is what he did to Ironman, he like took away the gravity or something from him and Ironman was thrown all the way to the Moon, or it seemed like it. 

Superman can't breathe in Space, IIRC.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20  Edited By Killemall
@OmegaDynasty: If hulk was able to stand up to him perhaps superman could as well, although in the animated series hulk was shown way too powerful! he defeated the whole avengers with ease at that! he broke vibranium .. man not much to tell.  

If he plays well Graviton has a great chance, what he can do seemed limitless.  

But MM is the biggest threat, MM could simple go intangible, put his hand inside graviton's head and pull his brains out :) despite all those power graviton didnt really have astounding durability.  
I say take MM out of the consideration and we have a very even battle! 
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Killemall:  

Astounding durability? Hulk punched him across a bridge to a docking bay.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Killemall

@Killemall said: 

@OmegaDynasty: If hulk was able to stand up to him perhaps superman could as well, although in the animated series hulk was shown way too powerful! he defeated the whole avengers with ease at that! he broke vibranium .. man not much to tell.   If he plays well Graviton has a great chance, what he can do seemed limitless.   But MM is the biggest threat, MM could simple go intangible, put his hand inside graviton's head and pull his brains out :) despite all those power graviton didnt really have astounding durability.  I say take MM out of the consideration and we have a very even battle! 

@TheCerealKillz said:

@Killemall:   Astounding durability? Hulk punched him across a bridge to a docking bay.

I think u misunderstood my statement, what i meant was Graviton did Not  have astounding durability, he didnt even have much durability, it was just his shield  that was protecting him.. so he might be very good at offense but defense wise, once u get past the sheild he is little more than a normal man. 
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By joshmightbe
@TheCerealKillz: An object must have mass to be affected by gravity if J'onn is intangible then Graviton's power would have absolutely no effect on him what so ever 
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCerealKillz said:
Graviton could take this. No one on that team is as strong as Hulk and Thor were in the Avengers.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@TheCerealKillz: No he didn't,he got crushed TRYING to lift it,and then busted out from under it.

Wrong. He lifted it and lowered it in place.
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Aqua11500
@venomoushatred1001 said:
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
could sworn he busted out of it =/
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCerealKillz

No it wouldn't all he would have to do is what he did to Ironman, he like took away the gravity or something from him and Ironman was thrown all the way to the Moon, or it seemed like it.

It is true that they did tone down Superman a lot for the animated series but his flight abilities were still vastly superior to Ironman's. Imo Graviton would not be able to BFR Superman in the same manor as he did Ironman because of the opposing force Superman's flight would generate. If you want I can probably dig up some references from the cartoon to his speed but I think you could agree that his flight speed is vastly greater than Ironman's.

Superman can't breathe in Space, IIRC.

This is true, comic Superman can't breathe in space either, as shown again recently in action comics #900. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

IIRC He just holds his breath for a ridiculous amount of time.

Like his comic counterpart, JL Animated Superman could also hold his breath in space for an extended amount of time, granted not nearly as long as his comic counterpart. If he is somehow BFR'd into space (which I do not think will happen because of the reason I stated above) he could simply return to the battle. The below video shows that he can operate in space without a suit, granted the animated version isn't the best at doing so. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The animated Justice League can handle him. 

IMO Clark, John Stewart, Jon or Diana could arguably go toe to toe with him alone. I'm not trying to say any of them can solo or anything but I think Jon, John and Superman would be enough to easily stalemate him, all Diane would have to do is wrap the Lasso of truth around him and it is over.

If  he is distracted the Martian Manhunter can also just go intangible and rip out the circuits of his Suit rendering it useless. 

5:39

5:48

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

the Justice League wins

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Static Shock
@Killemall said:
he broke vibranium! 
That's not that impressive. Vibranium isn't indestructible. It absorbs vibratory energies (including physical impact), but it has an unspecified limit to what it can take. Vibranium has been damaged before in the comic books due to this, so Hulk being strong enough to break it is evident.
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Blood_guts

I think manhunter would be affected by gravity. 

graviton wins. storage containers ftw

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Static Shock
@venomoushatred1001 said:
Watch the episode again. He never lifted it. He flew under it and used his strength to slow down its descent into the river. After that, he busted out from under it. 

Skip to 1:24.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Static Shock
@Blood_guts said:
I think manhunter would be affected by gravity.  graviton wins. storage containers ftw
What about telepathy? The OP says no mindrape, but other less-to-non-lethal forms of telepathy can be used. Like, telepathic illusions or something.
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Blood_guts
@Static Shock said:
@Blood_guts said:
I think manhunter would be affected by gravity.  graviton wins. storage containers ftw
What about telepathy? The OP says no mindrape, but other less-to-non-lethal forms of telepathy can be used. Like, telepathic illusions or something.
true enough but he could just make a forceshield and paranoidedly slam everyone into the ground or into space.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Static Shock
@Blood_guts said:
true enough but he could just make a forceshield and paranoidedly slam everyone into the ground or into space.
Not if he's distracted. 
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Blood_guts
@Static Shock said:
@Blood_guts said:
Not if he's distracted. 
true. does mr green man use illusions in the show?
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By tron_bonne

Previously....

On: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/justice-league-vs-graviton/633966/?page=3

Post by  bornstar  (525 posts)  See mini bio
Level 24
FollowSend a PM

Gravition(animated version) come to metropolis and cause a lot of havok. the original justice league members(animated version) went out to fight him.

rules: random encounter, morals off. who wins?

Superman,Flash,martian manhunter(no mindrape),wonder woman,john stewart,hawkgirl,batman(he has prep)

vs
vs
Edited 1 day, 14 hours ago
Post by tron_bonne (1,096 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now
They would need Thor and Hulk to beat him.
Posted 1 day, 15 hours ago
Post by bornstar (525 posts) See mini bio Level 24
FollowSend a PM

@tron_bonne said:

nope i no think so

Posted 1 day, 15 hours ago
Post by higher_evolutionary (1,326 posts) See mini bio Level 10
FollowSend a PM

JL

Posted 1 day, 14 hours ago
Post by Static Shock (40,409 posts) See mini bio Level 14
FollowSend a PM
@tron_bonne: Why, when Superman, Martian Manhunter, and Wonder Woman are every bit as strong as they are?  

@bornstar: Taking away the Speed Force from the Flash means that he can't use his powers. Why would you restrict him like that? 
Online Now
@bornstar said: 

@tron_bonne said:

nope i no think so

The fight is going to be the same so someone is going to have to play the part of the unstoppable annoying Hulk and another person will have to be someone who can generate enough power to shoot down from the sky and drill Graviton 500 feet into the ground while the rest of the team get smashed.
Post by LordHuntingrathII (48 posts) See mini bio Level 7
FollowSend a PM
@Static Shock
I'm thinking what he means is no super doing like he did to braniac-luthor, but yes, he should probably change that.
FollowSend a PM
@LordHuntingrathII: Then, he needs to restrict the Flash from achieving FTL speeds, not take away the Speed Force, which give Flash the ability to use his powers.
Online Now
Oh, and Flash's speed shouldn't really matter if he is restricted by gravity. If he can't move his limbs.... He's not running.... But then again, we're using these animated counter parts sooo yeeeaaa.... =/ 
Post by LordHuntingrathII (48 posts) See mini bio Level 7
FollowSend a PM
@Static Shock

Yes, he should change that.

@bornstar: Hey change your flash rule. The one that says no speed force.

FollowSend a PM

ok i decide to let flash use speed force

FollowSend a PM
@tron_bonne said: 
The fight is going to be the same so someone is going to have to play the part of the unstoppable annoying Hulk and another person will have to be someone who can generate enough power to shoot down from the sky and drill Graviton 500 feet into the ground while the rest of the team get smashed.
So, a GL can't do the shooting? 

Anyway, If you compare the Justice League to the Avengers, the former has more powerhouses. Thus, giving them more advantages over Graviton than the Avengers had before they were even able to complete their roster. Avengers didn't have a speedster. They also didn't have a telepath, or a Thanagarian with a mace that ignores gravity (Nth metal).  

The Justice League could find other ways to win. They don't need to duplicate what the Avengers did to achieve that. 
FollowSend a PM
@bornstar said: 

Cool. Besides, the Flash's powers are limited, already. He can't go FTL without being sucked into the Speed Force, anyway. So, he'd do well not to pull that off here, you know? 
FollowSend a PM

@Static Shock said:

@bornstar said:

Cool. Besides, the Flash's powers are limited, already. He can't go FTL without being sucked into the Speed Force, anyway. So, he'd do well not to pull that off here, you know?

yeah true but the battle should be more competitive

Online Now
@Static Shock said: 
@tron_bonne said: 
So, a GL can't do the shooting?  Anyway, If you compare the Justice League to the Avengers, the former has more powerhouses. Thus, giving them more advantages over Graviton than the Avengers had before they were even able to complete their roster. Avengers didn't have a speedster. They also didn't have a telepath, or a Thanagarian with a mace that ignores gravity (Nth metal).   The Justice League could find other ways to win. They don't need to duplicate what the Avengers did to achieve that. 
Well, Graviton is naturally supposed to be a team buster. This is probably why the OP made the battle so. To test out how well this team can fight a team buster like Graviton. Controlling gravity is major, even despite the horsepower of this team at question. Flash can't really run if his limbs can not move. The people who can fly can be manipulated to fly off into space uncontrollably or fall into the ground unwillingly.  It's going to take team work and unconventional means  to take out Graviton. For example: Distracting him and letting his ego gauge max up until he makes a mistake.
FollowSend a PM
@bornstar said: 

Then, put a limit on how fast the Flash can go. He normally just maintains various supersonic speeds. You could have to where he can only stay at speeds just under light speed. 
FollowSend a PM

@Static Shock said:

@bornstar said:

Then, put a limit on how fast the Flash can go. He normally just maintains various supersonic speeds. You could have to where he can only stay at speeds just under light speed.

ok true i will make it stay like that

FollowSend a PM

@tron_bonne said:

@Static Shock said:
@tron_bonne said:
So, a GL can't do the shooting? Anyway, If you compare the Justice League to the Avengers, the former has more powerhouses. Thus, giving them more advantages over Graviton than the Avengers had before they were even able to complete their roster. Avengers didn't have a speedster. They also didn't have a telepath, or a Thanagarian with a mace that ignores gravity (Nth metal). The Justice League could find other ways to win. They don't need to duplicate what the Avengers did to achieve that.
Well, Graviton is naturally supposed to be a team buster. This is probably why the OP made the battle so. To test out how well this team can fight a team buster like Graviton. Controlling gravity is major, even despite the horsepower of this team at question. Flash can't really run if his limbs can not move. The people who can fly can be manipulated to fly off into space uncontrollably or fall into the ground unwillingly. It's going to take team work and unconventional means to take out Graviton. For example: Distracting him and letting his ego gauge max up until he makes a mistake.

well said

FollowSend a PM
@tron_bonne said: 
Well, Graviton is naturally supposed to be a team buster. This is probably why the OP made the battle so. To test out how well this team can fight a team buster like Graviton. Controlling gravity is major, even despite the horsepower of this team at question. Flash can't really run if his limbs can not move. The people who can fly can be manipulated to fly off into space uncontrollably or fall into the ground unwillingly.  It's going to take team work and unconventional means  to take out Graviton. For example: Distracting him and letting his ego gauge max up until he makes a mistake.
Well, considering that Batman has prep, he should be equipped to fight him or orchestrate team tactics to cope with Graviton's powers. At the same time, Martian Manhunter would make a pretty good distraction, since he's able to render himself invisible. Also, if he's intangible, he may not be affected by gravitational attacks like the others. Or, what he could do is implant telepathic illusions of the other teammates in his brain to throw him off his game, setting him up for the rest of the team to take him down. 
FollowSend a PM

oh yeah martian manhunter will be the key man to the team's success

Post by LordOfAllHumans (571 posts) See mini bio Level 7
FollowSend a PM
Aren't intangibles still governed by gravity though?  if they weren't they would all float away when ever they used their powers.
Online Now
@Static Shock said: 
@tron_bonne said: 
Well, considering that Batman has prep, he should be equipped to fight him or orchestrate team tactics to cope with Graviton's powers. At the same time, Martian Manhunter would make a pretty good distraction, since he's able to render himself invisible. Also, if he's intangible, he may not be affected by gravitational attacks like the others. Or, what he could do is implant telepathic illusions of the other teammates in his brain to throw him off his game, setting him up for the rest of the team to take him down. 
Aw man... I can't really argue against the Bat Factor. If Batman can mess up Darksied with prep (or any other major JLA bad guys added), he can mess up Graviton just as bad or more. In the Avanger's cartoon when they fought Graviton, they didn't really have prep. They didn't know who this guy was.
Post by The_Mercenary (97 posts) See mini bio Level 10
FollowSend a PM

Superman's natural deferance to gravity would aid him in capturing Graviton. At least incapacitating him long enough for Wonder Women to come in and smash his face in. Batman could confuse him with a few smoke bombs. Wam Bam thank you ma'am.
FollowSend a PM

@The_Mercenary said:

Superman's natural deferance to gravity would aid him in capturing Graviton. At least incapacitating him long enough for Wonder Women to come in and smash his face in. Batman could confuse him with a few smoke bombs. Wam Bam thank you ma'am.

makes sense

Online Now
@Static Shock: That's an interesting point with Martian Manhunter though.
Online Now
@LordOfAllHumans said: 
Aren't intangibles still governed by gravity though?  if they weren't they would all float away when ever they used their powers.
Another good point!
FollowSend a PM
@The_Mercenary said: 
But he doesn't really turn his forcefield off, and it took Hulk, Ironman, Giantman and Thor hits for quite a while.  Smoke bombs?  He flies, he can easily avoid that.
Post by The_Mercenary (97 posts) See mini bio Level 10
FollowSend a PM
@LordOfAllHumans: Valid Points. But that brings me to Martian Manhunter's intangibility. Through the forcefield, disorientate him long enough for WW to lasso him with her shiny yellow rope, and Superman to get to work on his ugly hippie face.
Online Now
@LordOfAllHumans said: 

Aren't intangibles still governed by gravity though?  if they weren't they would all float away when ever they used their powers.

Ok, I finally got it. Being intangible is governed by Gravity. Anything being real is considering one not being a part of the Gravitational Constant of the Universe. Vision is one Avenger who can turn intangible and change his density. Umm... He was one of the people fighting against Graviton in the original battle. Altering density mean taking all your mass away so as long there is mass whether it's tangible or not; is still effected by gravity.
Post by weaponxxx (384 posts) See mini bio Level 8
FollowSend a PM

@Static Shock said:

@tron_bonne said:
So, a GL can't do the shooting? Anyway, If you compare the Justice League to the Avengers, the former has more powerhouses. Thus, giving them more advantages over Graviton than the Avengers had before they were even able to complete their roster. Avengers didn't have a speedster. They also didn't have a telepath, or a Thanagarian with a mace that ignores gravity (Nth metal). The Justice League could find other ways to win. They don't need to duplicate what the Avengers did to achieve that.

Justice League may have more relative powerhouses on their team, but Avengers has the stronger powerhouses. I agree that telepathy against Graviton would be a deciding factor but besides that I don't think this Justice League has what it takes. Martian Manhunter with telepathy and intangibility is the only one who has a shot. Everyone else gets beaten.

Post by weaponxxx (384 posts) See mini bio Level 8
FollowSend a PM

@LordOfAllHumans said:

Aren't intangibles still governed by gravity though? if they weren't they would all float away when ever they used their powers.

I don't think so but I could be wrong. Kitty Pryde has used her intangibility to fly before

Online Now
 EDIT: FIXED

@LordOfAllHumans
 said: 

Aren't intangibles still governed by gravity though?  if they weren't they would all float away when ever they used their powers.

Ok, I finally got it. Being intangible is governed by Gravity. Anything being real is considering one not being a part of the Gravitational Constant of the Universe. Vision is one Avenger who can turn intangible and change his density. Umm... He was one of the people fighting against Graviton in the original battle. Altering density DOESN'T mean taking all your mass away so as long there is mass whether it's tangible or not; is still effected by gravity.
FollowSend a PM
@weaponxxx said: 

@LordOfAllHumans said:

Aren't intangibles still governed by gravity though? if they weren't they would all float away when ever they used their powers.

I don't think so but I could be wrong. Kitty Pryde has used her intangibility to fly before

no she can just control it to such a degree that she can walk on air molecules
Posted 1 day, 13 hours ago
Online Now

One Difference of Magneto in contrasted to Graviton 

1. When Magneto lifts an island with elctro-magnetism, he is actually lifting 100,000,000,000,000 tons of Earth. 
  2. When Graviton lifts an island with reversed gravity, he is actually lifting a chunk of Earth that weighs nothing.

Question: What makes weight weigh?  
Answer: Gravity
Post by Seth_Olympia (395 posts) See mini bio Level 8
FollowSend a PM
I think bornstar's threads are giving me brain tumors......
FollowSend a PM

@Seth_Olympia said:

I think bornstar's threads are giving me brain tumors......

why lol

Posted 1 day, 8 hours ago
FollowSend a PM
@weaponxxx said: 

Justice League may have more relative powerhouses on their team, but Avengers has the stronger powerhouses. I agree that telepathy against Graviton would be a deciding factor but besides that I don't think this Justice League has what it takes. Martian Manhunter with telepathy and intangibility is the only one who has a shot. Everyone else gets beaten.

I disagree. The Avengers roster from the cartoon, at the time they fought Graviton, only had Thor and Hulk. The Justice League had Superman, Wonder Woman, and Martian Manhunter. All three of them were just as strong, if not stronger than those two, not to mention that neither of them have strength feats that exceed one another. The Avengers also didn't have a speedster on their roster. They didn't have prep, either. JL would have an easier time with Graviton than the Avengers would.
Posted 1 day, 6 hours ago
Post by demifiend (2,703 posts) See mini bio Level 11
FollowSend a PM
BATMAN SOLOS
FollowSend a PM

@demifiend said:

BATMAN SOLOS

wat u crazy. despite prep its still rough on him

Post by CitizenBane (2,413 posts) See mini bio Level 22
FollowSend a PM

@bornstar said:

@demifiend said:

BATMAN SOLOS

wat u crazy. despite prep its still rough on him

BATMAN KILLED DARKSEID

Post by weaponxxx (384 posts) See mini bio
Level 8
FollowSend a PM

@Static Shock said:

@weaponxxx said:

I disagree. The Avengers roster from the cartoon, at the time they fought Graviton, only had Thor and Hulk. The Justice League had Superman, Wonder Woman, and Martian Manhunter. All three of them were just as strong, if not stronger than those two, not to mention that neither of them have strength feats that exceed one another. The Avengers also didn't have a speedster on their roster. They didn't have prep, either. JL would have an easier time with Graviton than the Avengers would.

Why do you say that? The top strength feat from Superman that I can remember would be his fight with Darkseid. Which was impressive but brief. Thor and Hulk had much more impressive strength showings in their fight with Graviton alone. I can't recall many huge feats for the other members strength wise as the whole cast of characters (except amazo) were seriously toned down for the animated universe. Superman's speed feats were almost nonexistant. Green Lantern's shields were notoriously breakable and WonderWoman and Martian Manhunter had strength feats comparable to Iron Man in the show. Thor and Hulk have had better showings in a shorter amount of time. Not to mention Pym, Tony, and Black Panther have much more brain and tactical power demonstrated than anyone on the League roster (except Batman who nontheless is outnumbered 3 to 1) I'm just saying that overall the DCAU waters down character stats to retain excitement and tension and comprehension for viewers, so far the Avengers universe has not been as toned down

Posted 18 hours, 4 minutes ago
Post by Fragneto (752 posts) See mini bio Level 9
FollowSend a PM
The Justice League have the freaken Batman! 

With prep!
Posted 17 hours, 57 minutes ago
Post by TheCerealKillz (7,711 posts) See mini bio Level 14
FollowSend a PM
@Fragneto:  

Vs someone like Graviton, who can just turn up the gravity to insane amounts, or just let it all go and send you flying into the sky like what he did with ironman, Batman is nothing. 

JLA win though, cause they have Manhunter.
Posted 17 hours, 47 minutes ago
Post by super_psycho (1,299 posts) See mini bio Level 25
FollowSend a PM
Justice league
Posted 17 hours, 36 minutes ago
FollowSend a PM
@weaponxxx said: 

Why do you say that? The top strength feat from Superman that I can remember would be his fight with Darkseid. Which was impressive but brief. Thor and Hulk had much more impressive strength showings in their fight with Graviton alone. I can't recall many huge feats for the other members strength wise as the whole cast of characters (except amazo) were seriously toned down for the animated universe. Superman's speed feats were almost nonexistant. Green Lantern's shields were notoriously breakable and WonderWoman and Martian Manhunter had strength feats comparable to Iron Man in the show. Thor and Hulk have had better showings in a shorter amount of time. Not to mention Pym, Tony, and Black Panther have much more brain and tactical power demonstrated than anyone on the League roster (except Batman who nontheless is outnumbered 3 to 1) I'm just saying that overall the DCAU waters down character stats to retain excitement and tension and comprehension for viewers, so far the Avengers universe has not been as toned down

I say it because I don't remember any notable strength showings from Thor or Hulk in their fight with Graviton. All they did was attempt to pummel him with physical attacks.  The bulk (if not all of their strength showings) come from fighting other powerhouses, which is the same in Justice League. Hulk tossed some antenna-looking thing into orbit during the whole Gamma radiation fiasco, but there's no telling how much that thing actually weighed. Thor just hit things with his hammer, and I don't recall him lifting anything, either. I don't deny that DCAU was toned down, but there's also nothing supporting the Avengers being as powerful as their comic book counterparts. It's safe to say that they have been toned down, also, because they have yet to duplicate the feats of their comic book versions. Pym, Tony, and T'Challa have more brain and tactical power than everyone on the JL except for Batman because they are geniuses (while the Justice League has only one). In relevance to which team has more powerhouses, who's smarter than who isn't relevant. Besides, Black Panther wasn't even on the team when the Avengers were fighting Graviton. Even then, I don't recall Pym or Tony's brain power helping them against Graviton, anyway.  

Besides, you'd have to take into account all of Superman's strength feats from his very own animated series up to Justice League, since they are all within the same continuity. 

Posted 15 hours, 49 minutes ago

We can carry our discussion from the last topic here since it was more in depth than the one initially started here. Use these information for references. 

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Static Shock
@Blood_guts said:
true. does mr green man use illusions in the show?
Guess I have some research to do. 
tjizz350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By tjizz350

@MarvelJackAss433: he was not trying to lift it he was trying to slow it down from dropping so fast. if he would have got crushed he would not have flew out so fast. plus he didn't even show any ssigns of being hurt. i know i am late lol i just found this thread and thought it was interesting.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jorgevy

if the Avengers did it, JLA would as well.

and to clarify, something that is intagible still has mass. its just his molecules that are apart enough to pass through solid objects. so MM is still affect by gravity. it doesnt matter at all any way because Superman has the strenght to get up just like hulk did and speed blitz Graviton

tjizz350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By tjizz350

@venomoushatred1001: lol i just said pretty much the same thing guess i should have read all the way thru first before commenting.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By lady_liberty

Graviton would put up a great fight, but would eventually lose. Would be awesome to see though.

tjizz350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By tjizz350

This is interesting. Hmmm graviton is the type of person that would take a team to defeat him. This is mainly because he can actually focus on different task simutaneously. He had ironman floating out in space had thor trapped underwater and was still taking it to the others. I remember reading about him, it mentioned he could still operate while he is sleeping. Batman, Flash, and Hawkgirl would be taken out first. As powerful as Wondy, Supes, and Green lantern are they are still affected by gravity. However, what allows the justice league to do better than the avengers is martian manhunter he can go intangible and take Graviton out. They can just distract Graviton and let MM go to work.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Justice League

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Justice League after a pretty awesome fight.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Jorgevy

MM's intangibility will only prevent MM from getting hurt. It not a game changer here.

MM and Sups strenght + flight are the factors that might be able to make them pull of, if they push their limits and break away from the gravity imposed by graviton.

Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Montaq

Manhunter gets one-shotted . Honestly, his durability was garbage.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Jorgevy

but he can go intagible. that's what the intagibility is for in MM's case

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Lady_Liberty said:

Graviton would put up a great fight, but would eventually lose. Would be awesome to see though.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SexualLobster

I agree, MM got KO'd like 700000000 times in the series, and forgot he could even go intangible for like 90% of his fights.