Avatar image for comicbooksareawesome123
comicbooksareawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@zackattack529 said:

If justice league is willing to lose alot of members in this battle then yes Justice league will win this, many will die or be badly injured to the point here their superhero careers are over..but...they will win :)

That is true sadly.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Jayfournines

is Zeus faster that the JLA though? I have no clue if super speed is one of his attributes

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By bigcimmerian

@Jayfournines said:

is Zeus faster that the JLA though? I have no clue if super speed is one of his attributes

He is skyfather, he can amp himself to infinite level. Skyfathers can hold their own against Galactus.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Jayfournines

@BigCimmerian said:

@Jayfournines said:

He is skyfather, he can amp himself to infinite level. Skyfathers can hold their own against Galactus.

Skyfather doesn't really mean much, Darkseid is a sort of Skyfather or Highfather (or Evilfather? I dunno) but he can't move at super speed if I recall...does Zeus have any feats of high end speed?

TheSyndicate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By TheSyndicate

JLA wins, but with difficulty.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By IZZR
@Jayfournines said:

I second that. He doesn't have the speed to actually fight off Captain Atom (New52)
greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57  Edited By greenteaforme

@Jayfournines said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@Jayfournines said:

Skyfather doesn't really mean much, Darkseid is a sort of Skyfather or Highfather (or Evilfather? I dunno) but he can't move at super speed if I recall...does Zeus have any feats of high end speed?

"Skyfather" is not a level of power. It is simply a rank, meaning you lead your pantheon. And to top it off, Zeus was not a skyfather for a while - Athena was the leader of the Greek Pantheon. Zeus was dead.

Darkseid and Highfather are both "Skyfathers". When Athena was a "Skyfather", she didn't become Odin or Zeus's equal.

Please stop throwing around "Skyfather" as if it were a measure of power. It's not. It is a rank. And you're misleading newer readers and making yourself look like you don't know what you're talking about.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Jayfournines

@greenteaforme said:

@Jayfournines said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@Jayfournines said:

"Skyfather" is not a level of power. It is simply a rank, meaning you lead your pantheon. And to top it off, Zeus was not a skyfather for a while - Athena was the leader of the Greek Pantheon. Zeus was dead.

Darkseid and Highfather are both "Skyfathers". When Athena was a "Skyfather", she didn't become Odin or Zeus's equal.

Please stop throwing around "Skyfather" as if it were a measure of power. It's not. It is a rank. And you're misleading newer readers and making yourself look like you don't know what you're talking about.

i'm misleading new readers? O_o

Avatar image for redlanternsuperman
RedLanternSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenteaforme said:

Wonder Woman has tanked DC Zeus's lightning and tanked the Olympian godwave.

She's not getting taken down by a single god.

Are you implying DC Zeus = Marvel Zeus...... wow

Also implying that Wonder Woman > Marvel Zeus.....

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By greenteaforme

@Jayfournines said:

@greenteaforme said:

@Jayfournines said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@Jayfournines said:

i'm misleading new readers? O_o

I was referring to the lad you replied to.

@RedLanternSuperman said:

@greenteaforme said:

Are you implying DC Zeus = Marvel Zeus...... wow

Also implying that Wonder Woman > Marvel Zeus.....

I didn't imply anything. I simply stated what I stated. I listed a bunch of related and applicable feats. They're from different universes, so I tried to think of any feats that could potentially be related to this fight. I don't know how you took away DC Zeus = Marvel Zeus or Wonder Woman > Marvel Zeus.

She's simply not going to be one-shotted, and she has the feats that point to her being able to hard tank his attacks.

I didn't "fail". And you shouldn't post inflammatory images, because not only are they annoying, they're against the forum rules.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Jayfournines

And....still...no one has posted any Zeus feats

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By spiderbuck1

Zeus wrecks the JLA

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Jayfournines said:

Feats matter little when it comes to skyfathers. To debate on the behalf of the Justice League would depict delusion and transforms the debate at hand into that of a subjective one and thus, flawed claim.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By bigcimmerian

@greenteaforme said:

@Jayfournines said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@Jayfournines said:

It is rank maybe, but Zeus was always considered to be Odin's equal and they have clashed several times, was Athena ever called skyfather?

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Zeus easily.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Jayfournines

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Jayfournines said:

Feats matter little when it comes to skyfathers. To debate on the behalf of the Justice League would depict delusion and transforms the debate at hand into that of a subjective one and thus, flawed claim.

so....if a character wins automatically merely because they hold the title 'skyfather', what is there to debate about? I dunno, I still don't buy it that merely cause you have a title it puts you above creatures who move at lightspeed and control energy.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By greenteaforme

@Jayfournines said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Jayfournines said:

so....if a character wins automatically merely because they hold the title 'skyfather', what is there to debate about? I dunno, I still don't buy it that merely cause you have a title it puts you above creatures who move at lightspeed and control energy.

It doesn't. In terms of physical combat ability, Marvel Zeus is under DC Ares. His biggest threat would be his energy attacks.

But fans like to touch themselves over the "Skyfather" thing.

For reference, you can look at his official stats compared to fan voted stats:

Only when boosted does he reach the levels that fans voted him as, because they touch themselves to his being a skyfather and say "Well, he's a Skyfather, so obviously he gets 7s." which is just not true.

@BigCimmerian said:

@greenteaforme said:

@Jayfournines said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@Jayfournines said:

It is rank maybe, but Zeus was always considered to be Odin's equal and they have clashed several times, was Athena ever called skyfather?

She was a member of the Council of Skyfathers. I don't know what more you want.

RedLanternSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus anyone who think's different is a giant DC fanboy.

And before people kick up a stink it's DC fanboys not DC fans.

DC fans love DC, but don't think they can win every battle and constantly try to berate Marvel.

DC fanboys are the opposte, but are loud, ignorant and think DC >>>> Marvel in everything, like greenteaforme.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By greenteaforme

DC fans love DC, but don't think they can win every battle and constantly try to berate Marvel.

DC fanboys are the opposte, but are loud, ignorant and think DC >>>> Marvel in everything, like greenteaforme.

I'm glad you could propose a well-grafted argument with a strong base and lots of evidence.

I am not a DC fanboy. I joke around a lot about preferring DC, but I do have a lot of Marvel characters that I adore. I love Psylocke, for instance, and you'll see me arguing for her any chance that I get.

Any time I bring up a Marvel character being inferior, I always back it up. It's mostly Thor and Hulk, because I find a lot of their writing to be poor in comparison to other Marvel characters. It's never groundless hate.

Also, I'd like to add:

Odin has the power of three gods in one (himself and his two brothers), and if Zeus is matching him, then obviously all "Skyfathers" are not created equal. Zeus has no such boost.

Marvel also has over a dozen "Skyfathers", and posters (should) know that they are not equal in power. "Skyfather" is not a level of power. Please stop acting like it is.

Also:

The DC Olympians are MUCH more fleshed-out in general than the Marvel Olympians (save Zeus). A lot of this comes from them being closely related to a corner of the trinity (Wonder Woman).

Any argument I've posed has been totally fair. I'm pretty sure anyone who says otherwise without any feats, proof, or logical evidence is just talking out of their butthole.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By IZZR

Are you nuts? everyone knows this site has way more Marvel fanboys than DC. Go into any Silver Surfer or Odin battle 9/10 times theyre absolutely unbeatable just because of the sheer number of fans that just say SS stomps or Odin stomps without knowing jack about the opposing character.
RedLanternSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenteaforme: Dude your wank is atrocious.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By greenteaforme

@IZZR said:

Are you nuts? everyone knows this site has way more Marvel fanboys than DC. Go into any Silver Surfer or Odin battle 9/10 times theyre absolutely unbeatable just because of the sheer number of fans that just say SS stomps or Odin stomps without knowing jack about the opposing character.

Correct.

"WHAT? HE'S A SKAHFADA."

Explain?

I've listed at least half a dozen valid points that nobody has refused, and not a single person has yet to post viable (or any) Zeus feats.

I never said Wonder Woman would solo, if that's what you're thinking.

But Zeus is not winning this fight.

Physically, he's more on par with DC Ares. Which is nothing to be ashamed of. Ares is a monster.

But Ares is not going to solo that roster. Neither is Zeus.

I also know that Marvel Zeus does not have the speed to contend with the speedsters in that roster. Zeus has speed "faster than any human athlete." He is not FTL, or even the speed of sound, or even "super" fast, by any level that a normal comic book character would be considered super fast.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By IZZR
@greenteaforme said:

@IZZR said:

Correct.

"WHAT? HE'S A SKAHFADA."

Explain?

I've listed at least half a dozen valid points that nobody has refused, and not a single person has yet to post viable (or any) Zeus feats.

I never said Wonder Woman would solo, if that's what you're thinking.

But Zeus is not winning this fight.

Physically, he's more on par with DC Ares. Which is nothing to be ashamed of. Ares is a monster.

But Ares is not going to solo that roster. Neither is Zeus.

I also know that Marvel Zeus does not have the speed to contend with the speedsters in that roster. Zeus has speed "faster than any human athlete." He is not FTL, or even the speed of sound, or even "super" fast, by any level that a normal comic book character would be considered super fast.

I think that guy is retarded, "wank" means masturbate how does that even relate to what hes saying? anyway youre absolutely right strength wise he wont be able to keep tanding hits from the big guns like diana supes and cap eventually fatigue will kick in for him. and his speed does not match theirs either.
agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#74  Edited By agent9149

Zeus will win this but not easily, he will be irritated when this battle is over.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By greenteaforme

@Agent9149 said:

Zeus will win this but not easily, he will be irritated when this battle is over.

No, he won't.

edit - Win this, I mean. He may or may not be irritated as he gets his face beat in.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#76  Edited By Erik

@jeanroygrant said:

@greenteaforme said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@greenteaforme said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@greenteaforme said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@greenteaforme said:

-_____- Get out of here with that. She gets one-shotted like the rest of them. Can't believe you said that...

Wonder Woman has taken a direct hit from Zeus lightning and walked away fine. Tanked a godwave from (I believe) six Olympian gods at once. Tanked a godwave from Kronos. Deflected the Omega Effect (twice, I believe).

She is not getting one-shotted if there is no bad writing involved.

What is your basis for -_______-ing me? Because the bitch has feats to back it up, and I'm guessing you do not.

It was never stated she took a full power attack from them. Zeus is a Skyfather, Wonder Woman is a herald level. Skyfathers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Heralds,

It was a full godwave. It was the whole basis of the panels. It was full Zeus lightning - he was smiting her out of anger. Darkseid doesn't hold back, so it's safe to say it was his full Omega Effect. Etc.

Are you just saying things? Because it seems like you're just making stuff up.

You think Wonder Woman can tank Zeus's full attack without dying in one shot?

@Eternal19 said:

i think JL might win but, im not sure since i dont know how powerful Marvel Zeus is can someone enlighten me.

He's Odin's level.

He would have to be stronger than the full Greek pantheon, stronger than Kronos, MUCH stronger than DC Zeus, for her to not be able to simply tank him. I'm not saying she's beating him, but given previous feats, she should be able to tank him without too much trouble.

I'm done debating this with you, because that is rediculous, to think a Herald level being can tank an attack from a Sky Father being, using all his might. People on the Vine these days, SMH.

Does not matter what level she is. Her equipment is "skyfather" level. In fact, it is Zeus' own gear with improvements.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

LOL at The Question there.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By greenteaforme

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

LOL at The Question there.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided

I just wish Johnny Thunder was there so I could say he solos.

...or is he there? I can't spot him, and I really looked for him =[

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Jayfournines

@Erik: what's your take on this fight?

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By greenteaforme

@Jayfournines said:

Feels like he sides with DC, but I'm also curious.

I also want to know what he thinks of the arguments I made, because a couple people accused me of fanboying, or wanking over DC, and I thought I was being reasonable about it.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Erik

@Jayfournines said:

Zeus gets crushed. Captain Atom might be enough to solo.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By IZZR
@Erik said:

@Jayfournines said:

FINALLY someone who agrees with me.
_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By _Black

Hard to bet against the team. This looks like another battle that is hard or impossible to decide because of Zeus' lack of feats.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Jayfournines

@IZZR: oh come on, I agreed with you way back lol

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By IZZR
@Jayfournines said:

My bad lol Go Cap! Cap is now able to enter the dream world now right?? i mean last issue he did enter a few peoples dreams so i guess its true when they said he will be turned into dr manhattan lol Zeus is toast
spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By spiderbuck1

@IZZR said:

@Jayfournines said:

My bad lol Go Cap! Cap is now able to enter the dream world now right?? i mean last issue he did enter a few peoples dreams so i guess its true when they said he will be turned into dr manhattan lol Zeus is toast

Zeus >>>>> >>>> "few people"

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By IZZR
@spiderbuck said:

@IZZR said:

@Jayfournines said:

Spare me the crap, hes just a fat greek dude who sits on top of a mountain all day barely ever engages in battles, bloodlusted Captain Atom will destroy mount Olympus along with everyone there.

No Caption Provided
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Erik

@spiderbuck said:

@IZZR said:

@Jayfournines said:

Yeah true. Good thing that based on Post Crisis feats, Captain Atom >>> Zeus>>>>>>>>>> "few people".

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By greenteaforme

@Erik said:

@spiderbuck said:

@IZZR said:

@Jayfournines said:

Yeah true. Good thing that based on Post Crisis feats, Captain Atom >>> Zeus>>>>>>>>>> "few people".

I love you. I'm going to follow you now.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Erik

@greenteaforme:

Lol.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By greenteaforme

@Erik said:

@greenteaforme:

Lol.

I noticed that you're cute, so I like you more now.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Jayfournines

@IZZR said:

@Jayfournines said:

I think they're kinda turning him into a non insane Dr. Solar...at least from the Valiant era

ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By ckal

@Erik said:

@Jayfournines said:

Who is this guy?

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Jayfournines

@ckal said:

@Erik said:

@Jayfournines said:

Who is this guy?

who's what guy?

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By IZZR
@ckal said:

@Erik said:

@Jayfournines said:

Who is this guy?

You don't know Captain Atom?
greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By greenteaforme

@Jayfournines said:

@ckal said:

@Erik said:

@Jayfournines said:

Who is this guy?

who's what guy?

...Is he asking who Captain Atom is?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Erik

@ckal said:

@Erik said:

@Jayfournines said:

Who is this guy?

Whoa! Look who it is. Never thought I would see you rolling around here again.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Jayfournines

@greenteaforme said:

@Jayfournines said:

@ckal said:

@Erik said:

@Jayfournines said:

Who is this guy?

who's what guy?

...Is he asking who Captain Atom is?

either that or who Erik is O_o

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By spiderbuck1

@IZZR said:

No Caption Provided
@spiderbuck said:

@IZZR said:

@Jayfournines said:

Spare me the crap, hes just a fat greek dude who sits on top of a mountain all day barely ever engages in battles, bloodlusted Captain Atom will destroy mount Olympus along with everyone there.

Omg he's not human! And he's in ouuuuuuteeeeer spaaaaace. So wow, yeah he definitely solos Zeus....

No, seriously though, Zeus still wins.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By willpayton

@IZZR said:

No Caption Provided

Not the version of Captain Atom in this fight.