No Caption Provided
GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By GhostRavage

Houston we got a problem... I guess X-man and Jean Grey and Iceman and Emma and some others can take N52 characters...

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

morals are off. therefore this is a stomp. Justice league wins easy

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raw_material: You have to specify who is on each team, you say ' Equal Amount Of Team Members ' but the pictures show completely different amounts of team members.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raw_material: You have to specify who is on each team, you say ' Equal Amount Of Team Members ' but the pictures show completely different amounts of team members.

yea i noticed that too. but decided it didnt matter because i saw that morals are off and well....speed.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern said:

yea i noticed that too. but decided it didnt matter because i saw that morals are off and well....speed.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

morals are off. therefore this is a stomp. Justice League wins easy

Why? X-Men is earth 616... What's stopping Jean Grey from soloing with Phoenix Force? Or Emma? This is N52, they still need to grow to be considered stompers specially against earth 616 x-men... Hell i can mention Vulcan as well and Darwin and Hope... There are many factors you need to take into account to call a stomp so easily...

DeathSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

morals off iceman=frozen blood JL

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie said:

morals are off. therefore this is a stomp. Justice League wins easy

Why? X-Men is earth 616... What's stopping Jean Grey from soloing with Phoenix Force? Or Emma? This is N52, they still need to grow to be considered stompers specially against earth 616 x-men... Hell i can mention Vulcan as well and Darwin and Hope... There are many factors you need to take into account to call a stomp so easily...

flash is already FTL. Superman has traveled 134 times faster than light in new 52. its a stomp.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

@thedarklordpandamonium: @convenientlie:

@sheenlantern said:

Well, if you really look into it and count each member of the individual teams, they have equal amount of members in both picture (lol, coincidence?). However, what I am saying is that if Justice League has 8 members active than the X-Men has 8 members active. You could choose any of the members enlisted on the team(s), so some answered opinions may vary than others.

Hope this answered your guys question...

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: Ah... Didn't someone already had an argument like this? Superman has never shown going at that speed or close while fighting on earth... He has gone at hypersonic speed. Also, it says morals off, not out of character... Morals off means they don't care if they kill the foe, however, that doesn't mean they go at that speed all the time. Superman has been tagged by a lot of people as well as all of them...

And for the record... You didn't counter my argument about Jean soloing with Phoenix Force or Emma, or Hope amplifying everybody here and Darwin adapting to counter abilities... There are too many factors to use against N52 JL... Speed blitzing is not always the win when you have so much variety to handle against. Force Fields... TP powers... Phoenix Force... Amplifying... Adapting... Reality Warping... There are a lot of people who could give a good fight and maybe solo the N52 JL...

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ConvenientLie

@convenientlie: Ah... Didn't someone already had an argument like this? Superman has never shown going at that speed or close while fighting on earth... He has gone at hypersonic speed. Also, it says morals off, not out of character... Morals off means they don't care if they kill the foe, however, that doesn't mean they go at that speed all the time. Superman has been tagged by a lot of people as well as all of them...

And for the record... You didn't counter my argument about Jean soloing with Phoenix Force or Emma, or Hope amplifying everybody here and Darwin adapting to counter abilities... There are too many factors to use against N52 JL... Speed blitzing is not always the win when you have so much variety to handle against. Force Fields... TP powers... Phoenix Force... Amplifying... Adapting... Reality Warping... There are a lot of people who could give a good fight and maybe solo the N52 JL...

superman just has to go at his opponent and fly at full speed since he doesnt care if he kills them. 134 times fast than light is his full speed (so far) id need to see scans of all those characters doing all the things youve mentioned faster than 134 times the speed of light.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

BOOM heat vision.

Or just speed blitz. Yeah I guess that'd be easier.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GonnaRain

It really depends. If it's the X-Men as a whole, from the 616 Universe, they have a shot, even with the morals off.

If it's the teams as depicted in the pictures, I don't know, it will be hard, specially with the always present blitz argument, but I believe that the X-Men may have a bit of chance. For example, with morals off Bobby probably won't act like a moron and use his powers properly, meaning that, even if the blitz him, he'll just reform, without they knowing, and bam, flash freeze.

Also there's Magik, the problem is that after UXM #7 we don't really know what's her true full potential, because after absorbing Limbo inside her body she may be able to tap into the powers she had while inside the Dimension regularly, and she casually stomped Dormammu, so I think she shouldn't be underestimated as well.

And well, if they actually got a ghost of a chance, characters like Eva could just freeze them all in place, giving an easy win to the X-Men, but of course, with morals off thats highly unlikely.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsamurai said:

speed.

Yeah... Because Iceman is soooo vulnerable to speedblitzing...

@ghostravage said:

superman just has to go at his opponent and fly at full speed since he doesnt care if he kills them. 134 times fast than light is his full speed (so far) id need to see scans of all those characters doing all the things youve mentioned faster than 134 times the speed of light.

Yea, show me a scan of Superman going faster than Hypersonic speed while fighting... You will see scans of Emma, Jean, Darwin, Hope doing what i've said... Unlike some people who has never uploaded one single scan, i always have my arguments backed up with proof...

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie said:

@deathsamurai said:

speed.

Yeah... Because Iceman is soooo vulnerable to speedblitzing...

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

Yea, show me a scan of Superman going faster than Hypersonic speed while fighting... You will see scans of Emma, Jean, Darwin, Hope doing what i've said... Unlike some people who has never uploaded one single scan, i always have my arguments backed up with proof...

you misread. i didnt say superman would fight at lightspeed. i said he go at his opponent at 134 times faster than light. cool thanks for the scans you say you will provide. cant wait to see them doing ALL the incredible things you said...at faster than 134 times faster than light. that is amazing. if they can do that i will change my mind. thanks in advance.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: i think i already know whats going to happen so let me save you some time. Dont post ANY scans unless it says that they did what you say they can do, faster than 134 times faster than light. cause thats what we've been talking about the entire time. thanks in advance for NOT posting scans that will just be a waste of time.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: LOL! Of course Superman will go at 134 times faster than light towards his opponent! He does that all the time! Hahaha! Its a fight dude... People is supposed to >fight< not fly at that speed toward your opponent... Not to mention he has never done such thing in like...EVER...You're right... i won't be posting scans on how epicly stomped the N52 JL is going to be... Jean Grey solo's, X Man solo's... And on and on...

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash solos them all into the speed force....

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, we've seen a lot of speedforce in N52... *facepalm*

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

We have seen alot of the Speedforce in the New 52. It was a major focus point of the stroyarcsin his series

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only problem at all here for the Justice League is Iceman because they can't really keep them down. Most of the X-men's Powers are broken or are in their young forms who are practically useless

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Justice League wins. Easily.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@ghostravage said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

We have seen alot of the Speedforce in the New 52. It was a major focus point of the stroyarcsin his series

Enough to say he solo's? He speedsteals? What does he do compared to his older incarnations...?

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CheeseSticks

@convenientlie said:

@deathsamurai said:

speed.

LMAO i've never seen this argument before... oh wait.

I hate Jean but she solo

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie said:

@deathsamurai said:

speed.

LMAO i've never seen this argument before... oh wait.

I hate Jean but she solo

Exactly... Earth 616 Jean has Phoenix Force... I don't see why she couldn't solo.

Also... yeah man... DC wins by speed, even Turtle Man wins by speed. If Prof. X was from DC he would have solo'd this fight via speed too...

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: None of them can react to him, and he can BFR them all into the Speed Force without even touching them, like he did to Gorilla Grodd in the Gorilla Warfare story arc. The only problem with this that I can think of would be Magik rescuing them, but since she absorbed Limbo I'm not sure that she would be able to use it as a backdoor out these days.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

current versions of the x-men characters don't have a shot in hell now pre avx and magneto could cause trouble but currently this is a huge ass kicking.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@ghostravage said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

OWNED

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@ghostravage said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

OWNED

Im not owned... im still waiting for proof of N52 speedstealing and speedforce like ownage... Anyway, you didn't do anything to defend your statement, so i consider you a less than a potato in this debate. Be my guest and keep writing "owned" or "busted for lying" or "biased sh*t" after someone actually proves a point, i could care less.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie said:

@dondave said:

@ghostravage said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

OWNED

Im not owned... im still waiting for proof of N52 speedstealing and speedforce like ownage... Anyway, you didn't do anything to defend your statement, so i consider you a less than a potato in this debate. Be my guest and keep writing "owned" or "busted for lying" or "biased sh*t" after someone actually proves a point, i could care less.

speed for the win.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By GhostRavage

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

@dondave said:

@ghostravage said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

OWNED

speed for the win.

So odd coming from you...

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

@dondave said:

@ghostravage said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

OWNED

speed for the win.

So odd coming from you...

DC

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

JLA superman or flash can solo the x-men

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

JLA superman or flash can solo the x-men

Are they considered above Phoenix Force? If so, can you elaborate?

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#38  Edited By Wardemon32

@ghostravage:

No one said anything about speed stealing. Barry has NEVER had speed stealing also. All they said was that he has the Speed Force. As in it can be ued for BFR. Not to mention the boom tubes.

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League wins.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By chiq
@wardemon32 said:

@ghostravage:

No one said anything about speed stealing. Barry has NEVER had speed stealing also. All they said was that he has the Speed Force. As in it can be ued for BFR. Not to mention the boom tubes.

would bfr work? Magik is there.

We really don't know what current Magik can do though...if she is now as powerful on earth as she is in Limbo, (now that she has absorbed Limbo into her) this battle won't be that easy for the JLA. Unless of course the speed blitz argument can work on characters like Mephisto and Dormammu. If it was classic Magik she gets blitzed before she can take everyone to Limbo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash could decapitate everyone on the other team as soon as the fight started.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By CheeseSticks

Anyways, JL has no way to kill Iceman, he can reform infinitely (including space). Without morals, Emma Frost, Phoenix force, Iceman would kill JL. Morals off telepathy is a very dangerous weapon. If MM was there, this would be a different story.

Edit: OMG totally forgot about Magik, this is a win for the X-Men by a lot.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By GonnaRain

@cheesesticks said:

Anyways, JL has no way to kill Iceman, he can reform infinitely (including space). Without morals, Emma Frost, Phoenix force, Iceman would kill JL. Morals off telepathy is a very dangerous weapon. If MM was there, this would be a different story.

Actually, no. Again, if it's based on the picture, Emma won't be doing much. She doesn't have her TP back yet, and even is she had it, the JL is quicker than the speed of though. Also, the Phoenix Force is not present, since we don't really know if what happened in the last issue of ANXM was the real Force or just an illusion.

So, basically, blitz included, the only factor could be Iceman, Magik's still in doubt since we don't know as of yet what she can or cannot do, we don't know if she can still replicate the stomping she did to Dormammu.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By CheeseSticks

@gonnarain: Of course i wasn't talking about current Emma Frost since her power is broken. Jean still has the Phoenix Force inside her. And yes JL speed is faster than though, but this is every X-Men. They could just send every X-Men forward and wait in the back to kill them. Supes, Flash, WW and GL can't take every X-Men before Iceman, Magik, Emma and Jean kill them.

The OP should state if this is current X-Men, because powerhouse like Emma and Mags have no power. He should also name the X-Men present.

Edit: Nevermind, i just saw that they have the same amount of member. JL wins.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#45  Edited By nickthedevil

Flash opens a wormhole into the speed force and sucks them all into it.

He can lock them away in there forever, or absolutely destroy them in there.

dangersky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X men

JL has an advantage on powerhouse

But as a team X men can do a lot better , such as Physic attack which almost all of justice league member are invulnerable , elemental attack / maybe you like to say magic , and also rogue who capable to absorb the power of the enemy and made her as strong as the opponent which she absorbed ( batman and aquaman first , then wonder women , absorb those 3 would made her slightly below supes but with more inteligence to beat the other member of justice league )

dangersky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh one more thing

I admit that JL had the advantage in both speed and power

But x men member had the ability to control the battlefield and had more variety of power and that's more useful in teamwork fight

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage:

Ok...

@cheesesticks said:

Actually, no. Again, if it's based on the picture, Emma won't be doing much. She doesn't have her TP back yet, and even is she had it, the JL is quicker than the speed of though. Also, the Phoenix Force is not present, since we don't really know if what happened in the last issue of ANXM was the real Force or just an illusion.

So, basically, blitz included, the only factor could be Iceman, Magik's still in doubt since we don't know as of yet what she can or cannot do, we don't know if she can still replicate the stomping she did to Dormammu.

In the OP did he mean current versions? He only said earth 616 so i guess its plausible to use any version of those characters within the Earth 616... I may be wrong, but its not a crazy idea...

MadnessFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: @ghostravage: Speed stealing isn't a factor, nor is supermans speed or flashes for that matter. I would like you two to look at the picture of the x-men and direct your attention to the girl in the pink dress. She by reaction creates time bubbles that freezes time. Magik also has a form of time manipulation with her teleportation, which i would say given her showings her reactions to teleport in combat would be fast enough to counter anything superman or flash did with their speed. They would have to fight this battle out with the X-men. Also Current Iceman would not be affected at all by a speedblitz more than likely it would be one of his many ice clones that was blitzed and not him. But either way it wouldn't KO him in the least.

by the way when the OP says X-men 616, are they talking about the entire roster??