Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

JL: Cry For Justice #1
JL: Cry For Justice #1

Justice League: Cry For Justice #3
Justice League: Cry For Justice #3

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
The League: Green Arrow, Green Lantern, The Atom, Shazam, Batwoman, Starman, Supergirl and Congorilla

The Cats: Majestic, Spartan, Grifter, Warblade, Zealot, Maul, Voodoo and Void

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By geraldthesloth

Maj solos

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geraldthesloth said:
" Maj solos "
Majestic isn't gonna solo any team with Supergirl and Shazam on it.
Then there is the Green Lantern.
What you smokin? 
I want some
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By capall

team 2 wins fairly easy
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" Maj solos "
Majestic isn't gonna solo any team with Supergirl and Shazam on it. Then there is the Green Lantern. What you smokin?  I want some "
Majestic is Silver Age Superman with no issues with killing and 5000 years of combat experience, on top of being a genius.  Majestic is more than capable of soloing.  He won't, but he could if he felt like it.
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sleuth
@geraldthesloth said:
" Maj solos "
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ThanosIsMad said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" Maj solos "
Majestic isn't gonna solo any team with Supergirl and Shazam on it. Then there is the Green Lantern. What you smokin?  I want some "
Majestic is Silver Age Superman with no issues with killing and 5000 years of combat experience, on top of being a genius.  Majestic is more than capable of soloing.  He won't, but he could if he felt like it. "
Are u calling him silver age cause he moved a planet in a series?
How about the one when Union fought him to a stand still
or the one where he couldn't defeat possessed Maul
or any of the others where he wasn't that strong

Why does everyone jump to his strongest showing?
No one does that with Supreme or  others like him

So for this thread, it is the regular Majestic.
The one that came to the DCU and fought  the Eradicator

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By geraldthesloth
" @ThanosIsMad said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" Maj solos "
Majestic is Silver Age Superman with no issues with killing and 5000 years of combat experience, on top of being a genius.  Majestic is more than capable of soloing.  He won't, but he could if he felt like it. "
Are u calling him silver age cause he moved a planet in a series?
How about the one when Union fought him to a stand still
or the one where he couldn't defeat possessed Maul
or any of the others where he wasn't that strong

Why does everyone jump to his strongest showing?
No one does that with Supreme or  others like him

So for this thread, it is the regular Majestic.
The one that came to the DCU and fought  the Eradicator
"
Regular Majestic accomplished all of his feats, Just recently a mad majestic one shotted Maul. Majestic beat the Eradicator and upgraded him how is that not a feat?
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geraldthesloth: On a phyiscal level, the Eradicator was nearly matching him (same as he does with Superman)
If that Majestic is strong enough to move a planet on his own, where does that put the Eradicator?

My point is that the planet moving Majestic isn't the norm.
No more than the planet moving Superman.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By geraldthesloth
" @geraldthesloth: On a phyiscal level, the Eradicator was nearly matching him (same as he does with Superman) If that Majestic is strong enough to move a planet on his own, where does that put the Eradicator?  My point is that the planet moving Majestic isn't the norm. No more than the planet moving Superman. "
Majestic has beyond planet moving feats. Eradicator has superman level strength
KO-Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By KO-Kid

The Wildcats would win with effort put up by JLA.

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geraldthesloth said:
" @geraldthesloth: On a phyiscal level, the Eradicator was nearly matching him (same as he does with Superman) If that Majestic is strong enough to move a planet on his own, where does that put the Eradicator?  My point is that the planet moving Majestic isn't the norm. No more than the planet moving Superman. "
Majestic has beyond planet moving feats. Eradicator has superman level strength "
He has SA Superman feats
but not on the regular
He's been seen to be a current Superman level character (and less) more often than the Silver Age

That's why I made a point to say that the Majestic I'm using for this thread is the one that visited the DCU.
And he wasn't Silver Age.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And I don't think he could take both Shazam and Supergirl or either one of them with Green Lantern
at the same time

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By geraldthesloth
" @geraldthesloth said:
Majestic has beyond planet moving feats. Eradicator has superman level strength "
He has SA Superman feats but not on the regular He's been seen to be a current Superman level character (and less) more often than the Silver Age  That's why I made a point to say that the Majestic I'm using for this thread is the one that visited the DCU. And he wasn't Silver Age. "
It's the same Majestic from Wildstorm that was in DC..it's owned by the same company I dont know why you're making it too hard to understand there was no depowering or anything like that
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geraldthesloth: I know its the same character 
but different writers have him at different levels (like Gladiator)
If he was Silver Age level strength while in the DCU, the Eradicator wouldn't have been a threat
but even Majestic gave notice that he was (atleast on a physical level)

He is not the same level when he fought Union
Neither wa he when he fought Maul in Wildcats #13
Or when he was with the Wildcore

All different levels of strength.
He has even been shown at a near Pre-Crisis level once

He varies depending on the writer
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Chaos Prime

Maj & Co ftw

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By capall
@StrongestOneThereIs:
well, i don't know about raw power that can match all three but he certainly does have the speed and intelligence factor that can take out most of team 1
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capall said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs: well, i don't know about raw power that can match all three but he certainly does have the speed and intelligence factor that can take out most of team 1 "
So does Supergirl and Shazam to take out his team.
I think in the end, it would be Majestic, Spartan and maybe Maul vs Shazam, Supergirl and GL
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By capall
@StrongestOneThereIs:
i don't think kara and shazam is taking out spartan with void, if anything it'll be the other way around
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capall said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs: i don't think kara and shazam is taking out spartan with void, if anything it'll be the other way around "
U r right.
She is a major factor.
Could GL's energy manipulation be a match for hers?
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By capall

honestly, anything team 1 can do team 2 can do better, heck team 2 only needs majestic and spartan with void anyone else is a overkill, geraldthesloth said majestic could solo and i'm also begining to think that he can as well
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capall said:
" honestly, anything team 1 can do team 2 can do better, heck team 2 only needs majestic and spartan with void anyone else is a overkill, geraldthesloth said majestic could solo and i'm also begining to think that he can as well "
that' because geraldthesloth is lost when it comes to what this Majestic can do 
Could you see Superman solo this team?
Because that is the level of Majestic that is being used
And Spartan would be more at the Eradicator's level

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MKF30

JL
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hadrelius

I can see the Wildcats winning only if Void is at the level she was at the end of the Captian Atom series. Her normal level is formidable but not so that Green Lantern could not handle her. Majestic and Spartan are the real issues here. Majestic is a Superman with Spartan not being far behind. Majestic could easy take Shazam since he has no weakness to magic and his fighting skill is undeniable. Spartan would be a good match for Supergirl and with his background her shoud take that battle. After looking close,  the Wildcats should win this.
comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildcats.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#26 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I know it's 3 years old, but the Eradicator comment bugs me every time. Eradicator wasn't "nearly matching" Majestic. Eradicator (in Fortress Mode no less) wasn't matching Majestic's strength. He was holding him down and Majestic commented that he had the strength to break a rib. You don't have to be as physically strong as someone else to break one of their bones. The durability of someone's bones isn't the same as how much weight they can lift, so being able to exceed someone's durability isn't the same as having more strength. So saying Majestic is on Superman's level because Eradicator matched his strength isn't looking at things clearly. Additionally, it should be no surprise that these characters can hurt each other but for some people it seems like reading that Eradicator was able to hurt Majestic is a feat in and of itself, when it's not.

As for the other instances used to suggest that Majestic doesn't have this strength regularly, they don't really support that idea. Aside from the fact that strength levels fluctuate just in general, the feats themselves don't put limits on Majestic's strength. Majestic and Union looked to be pretty even in their fight, but (aside from trading punches not being a direct strength comparison) I don't recall a strength cap on Union to show that them trading blows puts Majestic on a low level. With the Maul example, during the fight, Majestic says something along the lines of how whenever Majestic hits Maul harder, Maul just gets bigger. That alone should make it clear that Majestic isn't using all his strength in that fight. If he can ramp up his strength to hit harder when Maul gets bigger and back and forth and back and forth, then he's got more strength. He was holding back for Maul (because as it was stated, Maul wasn't the real bad guy), not going all out. On the other hand, in the last series of Wildcats (so, long after his first planet moving feat and under another writer), Majestic spins the planet on its axis with seemingly no effort. Majestic's planet-moving strength is supported, and feats below that don't really impose a limit.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Green Lantern could always attempt to BFR Majestic and save himself the beating. But then Spartan can teleport any damn where and bring him back as well as BFR the other team away .................

Green Arrow already beat Grifter in a random encounter....

As for the rest.....i don't even know....

Wildcats win

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ssejllenrad

Spartan and Void fuse. Nuff said.

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

majestic solos

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

First of all WildCats would win although Majestics would most certainly not solo. I agree Maj is the MVP in this battle and would take on Shazam while SG would battle Spartan. Without the Void powers SG should be able to defeat Spartan but it surely wouldn´t be easy for her and she would take longer to do so in comparison to Maj winning against Shazam. Means a highly beaten Android and the MVP would beat SG and from that moment Cats have won.

But in the meantime the other battles would propably be: Void vs GL which i think would go to Void due to her great energy manipulation, Maul vs. Congorilla that would end in a horrible stomp for Maul, GA vs Grifter: I am undecided how a pre-DC Grifter would fare against GA and this is propably the most balanced battle with a slight advantage for GA, Warblade vs Starman: i have no idea since i don´t know enough about Starman but Warblade is a real beast and would under no circumstance go down easy, Atom vs Vodoo: since she has telepathy she could K.O. him before he takes her but this could go either way and Zealot vs Batwoman and that´s again a heavy stomp in Zealots favor.

So summary is: In the end the WildCat´s win but i don´t think they stomp this JLA as a whole.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#31 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Maj steals the GL ring and tosses it to Warblade. I think that would be the most interesting way this fight could play out.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildcats win.