#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

This based off justce league show. And the ultimate avengers movie. Who wins and why.

#2 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a curbstomp in the JLAs favor

#3 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League. The strength and speed factor lies with them...

#4 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

(( i like avengers better but they lose))

#5 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#6 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

"(( i like avengers better but they lose))"

That movie was gangsta. :)

#7 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to watch this battle,then it wouldn't be a curbstomp.But it is.I like the Ultimates way better,sadly they get smashed in.

#8 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Satyrquaze says:

"This is a curbstomp in the JLAs favor"

This is based off the cartoon and the movie no comics.

#9 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

brainiac 1.0 says:

"This is based off the cartoon and the movie no comics."

Still a curbstomp.

#10 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA would most likely win this.

#11 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman,Giantman,Thor and Hulk would give problems fro them right.

#12 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

brainiac 1.0 says:

"Ironman,Giantman,Thor and Hulk would give problems fro them right."
Not really there a lot weaker here Supes could easily take down Iron man or Giant man the only people that would cause any trouble would be Thor and Hulk and they would go down because of people like Supes MM WW and the flash
Post Edited:2008-05-26 16:46:35
#13 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

venom hybrid says:

"brainiac 1.0 says:
Not really there a lot weaker here Supes could easily take down Iron man or Giant man the only people that would cause any trouble would be Thor and Hulk and they would go down because of people like Supes MM WW and the flash
Post Edited:2008-05-26 16:46:35"

Hulk picked up thors hammer. Took a hit from thor hammer. If superman gets hit by thors hammer I dont know what will happen. But it will be a good match.

#14 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

brainiac 1.0 says:

"venom hybrid says:
"brainiac 1.0 says:
Hulk picked up thors hammer. Took a hit from thor hammer. If superman gets hit by thors hammer I dont know what will happen. But it will be a good match."

Yeah thats another thing the hlk shouldn't be ablr to lift thor's hammer it can't be done by pure strength alone

#15 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing wrong with being different, I guess. And, all the comic book versions of these fights have been done before.

#16 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

venom hybrid says:

"brainiac 1.0 says:
"venom hybrid says:
"brainiac 1.0 says:
Hulk picked up thors hammer. Took a hit from thor hammer. If superman gets hit by thors hammer I dont know what will happen. But it will be a good match."
Yeah thats another thing the hlk shouldn't be ablr to lift thor's hammer it can't be done by pure strength alone"

They should of never done that in the movie. But it looked cool seeing hulk putting all his stength to pick up thors hammer. Plus Hulk is not worthy of picking up thors hammer.

#17 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

the avengers all die, flash just infinite mass punches them all.

And why do you always use the cartoon and movie versions?
Post Edited:2008-05-26 17:26:05

#18 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"the avengers all die, flash just infinite mass punches them all. And why do you always use the cartoon and movie versions?
Post Edited:2008-05-26 17:26:05"

Most of the comic versions have been done before. If I do it gets locked or the only response I get is been done.

#19 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Look at my vine and go to the link you can see hulk pick up the hammer in it.

#20 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

brainiac 1.0 says:

"Look at my vine and go to the link you can see hulk pick up the hammer in it."

The hulk did do it in the Non-cano movie it isn't possible to lift it with brute strength you have to be worthy so thats just the makers of the film not knowing about the characters

#21 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

brainiac 1.0 says:

"venom hybrid says:
"brainiac 1.0 says:
"venom hybrid says:
"brainiac 1.0 says:
Yeah thats another thing the hlk shouldn't be ablr to lift thor's hammer it can't be done by pure strength alone"
They should of never done that in the movie. But it looked cool seeing hulk putting all his stength to pick up thors hammer. Plus Hulk is not worthy of picking up thors hammer."
#22 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

oh dear justice lame, i mean justice league would win :/