#1 Edited by buttersdaman000 (9655 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League VS Mr. Majestic, Silver Surfer, Wonder Woman

  

VS

- Mr. Majestic 
- Silver Surfer 
- Wonder Woman (Angry because she wasn't included in this awesome pic)
 
Rules: 
- Morals apply 
- Batman has the insider suit 
- Standard equipment for everyone else 
- Fight begins in NYC 
- Pre-52
#2 Posted by Immortal777 (7386 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash just speed steals

#3 Posted by Nefarious (19844 posts) - - Show Bio

The Silver Surfer solos.

#4 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

The Silver Surfer solos.

this

#5 Edited by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

The Silver Surfer solos.

I don't think so.

This is close, but I'm gonna go with Justice League. Green Lantern and Batman beat Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and Superman beat Majestic, and Flash at least holds Surfer until someone can help. He might be able to beat him all by himself.

#6 Posted by Nefarious (19844 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadamFTW: Fair enough.
#7 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9655 posts) - - Show Bio

How can SS even hope to solo when each of these characters, save Batman, can give him a run for his money? 

#8 Posted by supertank111 (99 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@Nefarious said:

The Silver Surfer solos.

I don't think so.

This is close, but I'm gonna go with Justice League. Green Lantern and Batman beat Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and Superman beat Majestic, and Flash at least holds Surfer until someone can help. He might be able to beat him all by himself.

That's cute. Silver Surfer has the ability to travel through time. So he can go back to before all of them were born with a shop-vac and give their mothers abortions.

#9 Edited by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@supertank111: Cool story, bro. Flash and Green Lantern can go back in time, too.

Try harder. I mean a lot harder.

SHAZAM

#10 Posted by tojphantom (15 posts) - - Show Bio
Honestly I'd have to say the Justice League, but if Surfer can call Galactus then game over.
#11 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

How do Surfer and Majestic do against TP?

#12 Edited by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire: Surfer is a pretty powerful telepath himself, and Majestic has fared pretty well against it.

SHAZAM

#13 Posted by Immortal777 (7386 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are people saying Surfer can solo with morals on.

#14 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5387 posts) - - Show Bio

Trio

#15 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12063 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll say the League for now, although Surfer and Majestic are a bit much. Only Solid teamwork will win the JLA the day, Flash is gonna be in some serious trouble if help doesn't get there soon and if it does, Hal has to do better than Kyle did and Batman better sit back and relax if he don't wanna die.

#16 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

Why are people saying Surfer can solo with morals on.

I honestly don't know...

SHAZAM

#17 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

the trio should win here...while majestic being a super brick and dianan holding her own against any, ther surfers greater and wider range of abilities should be key here...

#18 Posted by kajitatsu (532 posts) - - Show Bio

The Three Amigos for sure. Superman and Flash are the only ones who can keep up with the reaction speeds Surfer and Mr. Majestic use regularly.

#19 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@kajitatsu said:

The Three Amigos for sure. Superman and Flash are the only ones who can keep up with the reaction speeds Surfer and Mr. Majestic use regularly.

Martian Manhunter? Green Lantern?

#20 Posted by kajitatsu (532 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@kajitatsu said:

The Three Amigos for sure. Superman and Flash are the only ones who can keep up with the reaction speeds Surfer and Mr. Majestic use regularly.

Martian Manhunter? Green Lantern?

Not sure about them, MM could I suppose but can GL process at speeds on Superman's level?

#21 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9655 posts) - - Show Bio
@kajitatsu:  
Actually, Flash is miles ahead of all of them in terms of reaction speed.....
#22 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@kajitatsu: I believe the ring enhances the wielder's reaction time to nanosecond.

#23 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9655 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Black:  
No, as far as I know, the GL can program the ring to attack anything moving above the speed of sound. It doesn't actually increase the wielders reaction time
#24 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000: I thought both were true.

#25 Posted by supertank111 (99 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@supertank111: Cool story, bro. Flash and Green Lantern can go back in time, too.

Try harder. I mean a lot harder.

SHAZAM

Green Lantern - several power rings are required for him to time travel, and OP said standard equipment :).

Flash - Silver Surfer has faster travel speed than Flash, and therefore can travel back in time faster.

It's also difficult to travel back in time when your fetus was sucked out of your mother with a shop vac before you were born - which would be the case for Flash and Green Lantern too. Therefore, Flash and Green Lantern would not be able to travel back in time in the first place, making your point invalid.

Meanwhile, Silver Surfer kills the other guys. Silver Surfer shoves kryptonite so far up Superman's wazoo that Superman is a human vegetable, and Silver Surfer punches Superman right in the nose and kills him. Surfer also rearranged Martian Manhunter's molecules, killing MM. Now just Batman is left, so Silver Surfer simply grabs Batman by both temples and rips Batman's skull off and punts it across the galaxy.

#26 Edited by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@supertank111 said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@supertank111: Cool story, bro. Flash and Green Lantern can go back in time, too.

Try harder. I mean a lot harder.

SHAZAM

Green Lantern - several power rings are required for him to time travel, and OP said standard equipment :).

Flash - Silver Surfer has faster travel speed than Flash, and therefore can travel back in time faster.

It's also difficult to travel back in time when your fetus was sucked out of your mother with a shop vac before you were born - which would be the case for Flash and Green Lantern too. Therefore, Flash and Green Lantern would not be able to travel back in time in the first place, making your point invalid.

Meanwhile, Silver Surfer kills the other guys. Silver Surfer shoves kryptonite so far up Superman's wazoo that Superman is a human vegetable, and Silver Surfer punches Superman right in the nose and kills him. Surfer also rearranged Martian Manhunter's molecules, killing MM. Now just Batman is left, so Silver Surfer simply grabs Batman by both temples and rips Batman's skull off and punts it across the galaxy.

Green Lantern: Hal Jordan has done it with one ring on multiple occasions.

Flash-Silver Surfer has never proved to have travel speed above Flash. Never. Also, Silver Surfer would never time travel do wipe someone from history in character.

The point is, that Green Lantern or Flash could do the same thing as Surfer. None of them would do it in character, but Silver Surfer's probably the least likely to do it in character.

Surfer wouldn't do that in character, and he's not likely to go for Superman first. How's going to rearrange Manhunter's molecule's when he's intangible? Surfer once again, wouldn't do that in character. Flash and Green Lantern are left, and Flash can beat an in character Surfer.

Once again, try harder. Try to actually say something that Surfer would actually do. Sheesh....

SHAZAM

#27 Posted by supertank111 (99 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@supertank111 said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@supertank111: Cool story, bro. Flash and Green Lantern can go back in time, too.

Try harder. I mean a lot harder.

SHAZAM

Green Lantern - several power rings are required for him to time travel, and OP said standard equipment :).

Flash - Silver Surfer has faster travel speed than Flash, and therefore can travel back in time faster.

It's also difficult to travel back in time when your fetus was sucked out of your mother with a shop vac before you were born - which would be the case for Flash and Green Lantern too. Therefore, Flash and Green Lantern would not be able to travel back in time in the first place, making your point invalid.

Meanwhile, Silver Surfer kills the other guys. Silver Surfer shoves kryptonite so far up Superman's wazoo that Superman is a human vegetable, and Silver Surfer punches Superman right in the nose and kills him. Surfer also rearranged Martian Manhunter's molecules, killing MM. Now just Batman is left, so Silver Surfer simply grabs Batman by both temples and rips Batman's skull off and punts it across the galaxy.

Green Lantern: Hal Jordan has done it with one ring on multiple occasions.

Flash-Silver Surfer has never proved to have travel speed above Flash. Never. Also, Silver Surfer would never time travel do wipe someone from history in character.

The point is, that Green Lantern or Flash could do the same thing as Surfer. None of them would do it in character, but Silver Surfer's probably the least likely to do it in character.

Surfer wouldn't do that in character, and he's not likely to go for Superman first. How's going to rearrange Manhunter's molecule's when he's intangible? Surfer once again, wouldn't do that in character. Flash and Green Lantern are left, and Flash can beat an in character Surfer.

Once again, try harder. Try to actually say something that Surfer would actually do. Sheesh....

SHAZAM

Flash and Green Lantern cannot do the same things as Silver Surfer. Green Lantern cannot fly through the sun unharmed, or create black holes, or time travel without multiple power rings (source: Wikipedia). Green Lantern stands no chance against Silver Surfer. Flash can time travel, but he would have already been dead, because Silver Surfer can travel faster than Flash, although Flash has quicker reflexes, therefore Silver Surfer could travel back in time with a shop-vac and abort the fetus that would turn into Flash, before Flash could travel back in time and eliminate Silver Surfer - which Galactus would never allow, and he would crush Flash even if Flash was able to live long enough to try. Therefore, your Green Lantern and Flash arguments are officially 9999999999% out the window - thanks for playing.

As for Martian Manhunter, his largest weakness if fire. Okay - Silver Surfer teleports Martian Manhunter into the center of the sun, Martian Manhunter is gone like a fart in the wind.

Superman gets double-fisted with 2 fists full of kryptonite. He is then severely weakened after the enema of kryptonite, and Silver Surfer flicks him in the face, vaporizing his entire body. Superman is dead too.

Silver Surfer curb stomps Batman so hard that you can feel the force all the way from Zenn-la.

I understand your fanboyism for the Justice League is getting in the way of your perception of reality, but it's okay, you can give up because no matter what argument you try to bring up, I will curb stomp it effortlessly. I appreciate your passion, though.

#28 Edited by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@supertank111: He might be able to fly through the sun unharmed and he can create space warps. You're really basing you're argument off of Wikipedia? Wow.

You're an idiot. Silver Surfer would NEVER EVER do that in character. Like never in a million years. Seriously, NEVER. Flash and GL could do it just the same. You're argument is getting weaker and weaker with every post. I'd like you to show me an instance when Silver Surfer travels faster than Flash. You can't. Flash is faster, and could therefore time travel faster than Surfer. Flash could also beat Surfer before he could time travel. Nice try at an insult. Unfortunately, you're argument is completely flawed, so that insult means nothing.

Martian Manhunter no longer has that weakness. Surfer wouldn't do that in character, and if he did, Manhunter is durable enough to survive it.

Surfer wouldn't do that in character, and Flash would be fighting Surfer before Surfer would try to fight Supes. Do you not get everything your saying is stupid, flawed, and would never happen? You're embarrassing yourself, guy.

Surfer wouldn't fight batman, and I do agree he would roflstomp him.

I'm not letting get anything in the way. Surfer's kind of a wus in character, and the Justice League isn't.

I'm serious. I want you to try harder. I want an actual argument, unlike this excuse for an "argument". I'll be waiting.

SHAZAM

#29 Posted by Masterr (194 posts) - - Show Bio

@supertank111 said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@supertank111 said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@supertank111: Cool story, bro. Flash and Green Lantern can go back in time, too.

Try harder. I mean a lot harder.

SHAZAM

Green Lantern - several power rings are required for him to time travel, and OP said standard equipment :).

Flash - Silver Surfer has faster travel speed than Flash, and therefore can travel back in time faster.

It's also difficult to travel back in time when your fetus was sucked out of your mother with a shop vac before you were born - which would be the case for Flash and Green Lantern too. Therefore, Flash and Green Lantern would not be able to travel back in time in the first place, making your point invalid.

Meanwhile, Silver Surfer kills the other guys. Silver Surfer shoves kryptonite so far up Superman's wazoo that Superman is a human vegetable, and Silver Surfer punches Superman right in the nose and kills him. Surfer also rearranged Martian Manhunter's molecules, killing MM. Now just Batman is left, so Silver Surfer simply grabs Batman by both temples and rips Batman's skull off and punts it across the galaxy.

Green Lantern: Hal Jordan has done it with one ring on multiple occasions.

Flash-Silver Surfer has never proved to have travel speed above Flash. Never. Also, Silver Surfer would never time travel do wipe someone from history in character.

The point is, that Green Lantern or Flash could do the same thing as Surfer. None of them would do it in character, but Silver Surfer's probably the least likely to do it in character.

Surfer wouldn't do that in character, and he's not likely to go for Superman first. How's going to rearrange Manhunter's molecule's when he's intangible? Surfer once again, wouldn't do that in character. Flash and Green Lantern are left, and Flash can beat an in character Surfer.

Once again, try harder. Try to actually say something that Surfer would actually do. Sheesh....

SHAZAM

Flash and Green Lantern cannot do the same things as Silver Surfer. Green Lantern cannot fly through the sun unharmed, or create black holes, or time travel without multiple power rings (source: Wikipedia). Green Lantern stands no chance against Silver Surfer. Flash can time travel, but he would have already been dead, because Silver Surfer can travel faster than Flash, although Flash has quicker reflexes, therefore Silver Surfer could travel back in time with a shop-vac and abort the fetus that would turn into Flash, before Flash could travel back in time and eliminate Silver Surfer - which Galactus would never allow, and he would crush Flash even if Flash was able to live long enough to try. Therefore, your Green Lantern and Flash arguments are officially 9999999999% out the window - thanks for playing.

As for Martian Manhunter, his largest weakness if fire. Okay - Silver Surfer teleports Martian Manhunter into the center of the sun, Martian Manhunter is gone like a fart in the wind.

Superman gets double-fisted with 2 fists full of kryptonite. He is then severely weakened after the enema of kryptonite, and Silver Surfer flicks him in the face, vaporizing his entire body. Superman is dead too.

Silver Surfer curb stomps Batman so hard that you can feel the force all the way from Zenn-la.

I understand your fanboyism for the Justice League is getting in the way of your perception of reality, but it's okay, you can give up because no matter what argument you try to bring up, I will curb stomp it effortlessly. I appreciate your passion, though.

Troll much?

Your source is Wikipedia? sigh...

Anyway, I agree with , in character, SS is not doing what you claim he would do.

You think MM would just let him teleport him to the sun? What is he? An idiot? And MM can manipulate his own molecules so I don't see how the whole manipulating MM's molecules thing would work.

What I am unsure of is how fast would SS be able to use his cosmic awareness to know of Kryptonite?

As for the fight. I'm not sure, I was initially going with the Trio but I am tempted to say the JL. Flash could be a decisive factor.

#30 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

can we get a mod here? My offensive troll sense is tingling

on topic: does Majestic's standard equip include those super cut blades?

#31 Posted by supertank111 (99 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@supertank111: He might be able to fly through the sun unharmed and he can create space warps. You're really basing you're argument off of Wikipedia? Wow.

You're an idiot. Silver Surfer would NEVER EVER do that in character. Like never in a million years. Seriously, NEVER. Flash and GL could do it just the same. You're argument is getting weaker and weaker with every post. I'd like you to show me an instance when Silver Surfer travels faster than Flash. You can't. Flash is faster, and could therefore time travel faster than Surfer. Flash could also beat Surfer before he could time travel. Nice try at an insult. Unfortunately, you're argument is completely flawed, so that insult means nothing.

Martian Manhunter no longer has that weakness. Surfer wouldn't do that in character, and if he did, Manhunter is durable enough to survive it.

Surfer wouldn't do that in character, and Flash would be fighting Surfer before Surfer would try to fight Supes. Do you not get everything your saying is stupid, flawed, and would never happen? You're embarrassing yourself, guy.

Surfer wouldn't fight batman, and I do agree he would roflstomp him.

I'm not letting get anything in the way. Surfer's kind of a wus in character, and the Justice League isn't.

I'm serious. I want you to try harder. I want an actual argument, unlike this excuse for an "argument". I'll be waiting.

You're getting very mad, at virtually nothing. You keep firing back the same thing, "GL and Flash are as good as Silver Surfer blah blah blah". Surfer is by no means a wus - in the Netflix series Silver Surfer, he finds hundreds of planets and sends them to their deaths so Galactus could eat them. He is a stone cold cold-blooded bada$$.

Now instead of using logic, you're just calling me an idiot and typing in caps. My mother has the same debate style - "maybe if I keep repeating my arguement and yell and get really mad, I'll suddenly become right." It's not very effective, I recommend you change your debate style.

Please calm down, collect yourself. Once you're calm, you'll understand that you're wrong. You may think and say you're calm now, but you're not - it is evident in your argument that you're letting your emotions get in the way of what is actually correct.

And I do not appreciate you calling me an idiot. It is against the forum rules, and I am entitled to reporting you, although if you admit you were just hotheaded and too emotional to see the truth - Silver Surfer easily solos/curbstomps the Justice League - then I will not report you.

#32 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@supertank111: Cool. Still doesn't prove your point.

Umm, I'm using logic. My logic is that he doesn't do any of the things and has never done any of the things you said in character.

Even if I was wrong (which I obviously am not) you haven't proved anything to say I'm wrong. You've just listed a bunch of things that Surfer wouldn't do.

Report me. Surfer couldn't solo Flash, yet the entire Justice League.

#33 Posted by supertank111 (99 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@supertank111: Cool. Still doesn't prove your point.

Umm, I'm using logic. My logic is that he doesn't do any of the things and has never done any of the things you said in character.

Even if I was wrong (which I obviously am not) you haven't proved anything to say I'm wrong. You've just listed a bunch of things that Surfer wouldn't do.

Report me. Surfer couldn't solo Flash, yet the entire Justice League.

My point has been proven very clearly. Stop trolling me, you're obviously wrong. not cool man

#34 Posted by supertank111 (99 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

can we get a mod here? My offensive troll sense is tingling

on topic: does Majestic's standard equip include those super cut blades?

Agreed. is out of control.

#35 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@Nefarious said:

The Silver Surfer solos.

I don't think so.

This is close, but I'm gonna go with Justice League. Green Lantern and Batman beat Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and Superman beat Majestic, and Flash at least holds Surfer until someone can help. He might be able to beat him all by himself.

I agree

#36 Edited by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@supertank111: Could you reiterate your point for me?

I think it went something like this:

"Silver Surfer is going to do something he's never done in character before, and do it to people he won't be able to do it against."

That's about right, correct?

@supertank111 said:

@Jorgevy said:

can we get a mod here? My offensive troll sense is tingling

on topic: does Majestic's standard equip include those super cut blades?

Agreed. is out of control.

*sigh*

#37 Posted by SuperPrime1M (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@supertank111: Could you reiterate your point for me?

I think it went something like this:

"Silver Surfer is going to do something he's never done in character before, and do it to people he won't be able to do it against."

That's about right, correct?

@supertank111 said:

@Jorgevy said:

can we get a mod here? My offensive troll sense is tingling

on topic: does Majestic's standard equip include those super cut blades?

Agreed. is out of control.

*sigh*

LOLOL

#38 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

New-52 Justice League ain't going to stand very long against Silver Surfer.

#39 Posted by supertank111 (99 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

New-52 Justice League ain't going to stand very long against Silver Surfer.

Finally, someone who agrees with me.

@blackadamFTW said:

@supertank111: Could you reiterate your point for me?

I think it went something like this:

"Silver Surfer is going to do something he's never done in character before, and do it to people he won't be able to do it against."

That's about right, correct?

@supertank111 said:

@Jorgevy said:

can we get a mod here? My offensive troll sense is tingling

on topic: does Majestic's standard equip include those super cut blades?

Agreed. is out of control.

*sigh*

My point has been stated very clearly, you refuse to understand it. I'm not going to let your constant arguing, while you are clearly wrong, to disgruntle me. I have provided sufficient information, backed by online sources such as wikipedia articles and similar threads from other forums. You have stood here and denied my point for the soul purpose of getting me angry - the exact definition of a troll

#40 Posted by Mercy_ (92686 posts) - - Show Bio

If I see another post that does not contain people strictly debating this based on facts with the absence of insults and other comments designed to bait and inflame, this is getting shut down.

Moderator
#41 Posted by Jezer (3129 posts) - - Show Bio

@supertank111 said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@supertank111 said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@supertank111: Cool story, bro. Flash and Green Lantern can go back in time, too.

Try harder. I mean a lot harder.

SHAZAM

Green Lantern - several power rings are required for him to time travel, and OP said standard equipment :).

Flash - Silver Surfer has faster travel speed than Flash, and therefore can travel back in time faster.

It's also difficult to travel back in time when your fetus was sucked out of your mother with a shop vac before you were born - which would be the case for Flash and Green Lantern too. Therefore, Flash and Green Lantern would not be able to travel back in time in the first place, making your point invalid.

Meanwhile, Silver Surfer kills the other guys. Silver Surfer shoves kryptonite so far up Superman's wazoo that Superman is a human vegetable, and Silver Surfer punches Superman right in the nose and kills him. Surfer also rearranged Martian Manhunter's molecules, killing MM. Now just Batman is left, so Silver Surfer simply grabs Batman by both temples and rips Batman's skull off and punts it across the galaxy.

Green Lantern: Hal Jordan has done it with one ring on multiple occasions.

Flash-Silver Surfer has never proved to have travel speed above Flash. Never. Also, Silver Surfer would never time travel do wipe someone from history in character.

The point is, that Green Lantern or Flash could do the same thing as Surfer. None of them would do it in character, but Silver Surfer's probably the least likely to do it in character.

Surfer wouldn't do that in character, and he's not likely to go for Superman first. How's going to rearrange Manhunter's molecule's when he's intangible? Surfer once again, wouldn't do that in character. Flash and Green Lantern are left, and Flash can beat an in character Surfer.

Once again, try harder. Try to actually say something that Surfer would actually do. Sheesh....

SHAZAM

Flash can time travel, but he would have already been dead, because Silver Surfer can travel faster than Flash, although Flash has quicker reflexes, therefore Silver Surfer could travel back in time with a shop-vac and abort the fetus that would turn into Flash, before Flash could travel back in time and eliminate Silver Surfer - which Galactus would never allow, and he would crush Flash even if Flash was able to live long enough to try. Therefore, your Green Lantern and Flash arguments are officially 9999999999% out the window - thanks for playing.

This is wrong because since Flash has faster reflexes, then he uses his superspeed to time travel before Silver Surfer does. And possibly achieves it before Silver Surfer has time to make a conscious choice or build up enough speed.

It's like a Track Sprint: The runners run at the sound of the gunshot. Being fast off the blocks gives you a headstart that can give you the race, even if you aren't the fastest. Example: Usain Bolt just lost to Yohan Blake recently because he had a slow start off the block, and didn't have enough time to make up for it before the race was over.

Flash is picoseconds/nanoseconds/whatever above Silver Surfer, and thus speeds up to reach speed time(the finish line) travel while Silver Surfer is still pushing up off the blocks.

#42 Edited by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@supertank111: You're argument has been based of something he would never do in character (and you know that's true). Sure he can time travel. That's a fact, but he wouldn't kill someone or give someone an abortion in character. Want to me post pictures of him time traveling without multiple rings? The definition of a troll is to post lies to get people angry. I haven't done that, but guess what.......that's right, you have.

Wait, is this New-52 Justice League?

SHAZAM

#43 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9655 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadamFTW:  
Nope, pre-52 
#44 Edited by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000: Then I stand by my opinion.

SHAZAM