• 167 results
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigcimmerian

- Justice League is consisted of Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Flash, Wonder Woman and Superman

- Thor has Odin Force and for round 2 has destroyer armor + Odin Force, no prep

- Morals off, who wins and why?

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By LordOfFate

IMHO, Thor takes both.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Saren

What defense does OF Thor have against telepathy?

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NEEK_03

@Lord Shiva said:

IMHO, Thor takes both.

NO. how does thor prevent MM from mind merking?

how does he begin to think about begining to touch flash.

with a threat like this, what is to stop flash from trapping him in the speed force like he did SBP?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bigcimmerian

@CitizenBane said:

Probably Odin Force lol

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Saren

@BigCimmerian said:

@CitizenBane said:

Probably Odin Force lol

So we just assume the OF renders him immune or resistant to telepathy? Why? Does he actually have any showings of high TP resistance?

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Dex_Starr

Also does Thor have any defense against speed stealing? If not, Martian and Flash win both rounds for the Justice League

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bigcimmerian

@CitizenBane said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@CitizenBane said:

Probably Odin Force lol

So we just assume the OF renders him immune or resistant to telepathy? Why? Does he actually have any showings of high TP resistance?

I don't know about his TP resistance, but we can assume that he has it, since Odin was capable of telepathicaly fighting Galactus

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Saren

@BigCimmerian said:

@CitizenBane said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@CitizenBane said:

Probably Odin Force lol

I don't know about his TP resistance, but we can assume that he has it, since Odin was capable of telepathicaly fighting Galactus

In a story written by Matt Fraction, a story where Odin headbutted Galactus, and Thor with the OF is not as powerful as Odin at any rate.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By bigcimmerian

@CitizenBane said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@CitizenBane said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@CitizenBane said:

Probably Odin Force lol

In a story written by Matt Fraction, a story where Odin headbutted Galactus, and Thor with the OF is not as powerful as Odin at any rate.

Galactus' TP >>>>> Martian's TP

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By zackattack529

definitely justice league..it wouldnt be easy. but if the justice league use solid teamwork and not rush him like idiots they can soo take him down. both rounds.

honestly the first round would be the hardest because no prep time for justie league to take down thor so theyd PROBABLY lose that one. but stll think they can take him

now for the second round

the destroyer armor wont be too much of a concern might make it harder for superman though...but definitly martian manhunter is the key player here. he has telpathy and thatll mess with thor good, and flash will be the distracting factor with his speed green lantern can suppress thor with his contructs. wonderwoman man can lasso him and that small window will be where superman can fight the weakened and suppressed thor. this is how i see it.

anyone else agree? or dissagree? aha

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

Thor takes round 2 easy, but i don't know about round 1.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Saren

@BigCimmerian said:

@CitizenBane said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@CitizenBane said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@CitizenBane said:

Probably Odin Force lol

And the point of this is? Odin's showings do not apply to Thor. In any way.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NEEK_03

@jeanroygrant said:

ill reply to you with the same questions i asked moments ago......

how does thor prevent MM from mind merking?

with a threat like this, what is to stop flash from trapping him in the speed force like he did SBP?

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Thor fans got their work cut out for them.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jeanroygrant

@NEEK_03 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

• Destroyer Armour was cutting off Celestials Arms with Odinsword and tanking attacks from them.
  • I doubt a mind attack would work
  • Bust the planet...
  • How does this speed force work?
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#17  Edited By Deadcool

@CitizenBane said:

... Actually regular Thor has shown to be resistant and sometimes immune to telepathy, Odin Force Thor would probably be immune.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Saren

@jeanroygrant said:

Why wouldn't it?

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor gets utterly smashed round 1, then wins round 2 unless team gets prep..

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 2 with ease. Round 1 maybe, but I believe a simple spell could give him some resistance against telepathic attacks. Still, Flash is the main one Thor would be concerned with. However the OP did not forbid bfr so destroying the planet could nullify Flash.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Saren

@Deadcool said:

@CitizenBane said:

... Actually regular Thor has shown to be resistant and sometimes immune to telepathy, Odin Force Thor would probably be immune.

Regular Thor was mindcontrolled by Moondragon once without the Mind Gem, and was downed by her once while she had the Mind Gem. Resisting her after that was while he had the Power Gem. Without the Gem, Moondragon is not as powerful as the Martian, and Thor's other resistance showings are against a selection of lackluster telepaths who aren't on the level of either one. Except for one frankly weird encounter with Xavier.

That said, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and several others all have high levels of resistance to telepathy and the Martian has used telepathy to beat them all. Thor has no showings to indicate he can resist the telepathy of someone who solo'd the Justice League with it four times. He's not resistant enough, and he's certainly not immune. OF Thor wouldn't be immune either.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#22  Edited By Deadcool

@CitizenBane said:

Regular Thor was mindcontrolled by Moondragon once without the Mind Gem, and was downed by her once while she had the Mind Gem. Resisting her after that was while he had the Mind Gem. Without the Gem, Moondragon is not as powerful as the Martian, and Thor's other resistance showings are against a selection of lackluster telepaths who aren't on the level of either one. Except for one frankly weird encounter with Xavier.

I was unaware of that fact.

That said, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and several others all have high levels of resistance to telepathy and the Martian has used telepathy to beat them all. Thor has no showings to indicate he can resist the telepathy of someone who solo'd the Justice League with it four times.

Holly CRAP! Really? That is cool.

He's not resistant enough, and he's certainly not immune. OF Thor wouldn't be immune either.

I see...

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By NEEK_03

@jeanroygrant said:

@NEEK_03 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

• Destroyer Armour was cutting off Celestials Arms with Odinsword and tanking attacks from them.
  • Bust the planet...

how does he even hurt flash? if he busts the planet, all of them can survive in space with lantern aiding Flash.

is their any proof a mind attack wouldnt work? you doubt it would i think it will. so we need evidence.

Also superman could just as easily bust the planet, especially with MM and WW and GL helping him do so.

Speed force would be sort of like a realm, that he would be trapped in. you have to travel multiple x's FTL to get in or out. and have control over the speed force. to my knowledge only the flashes can do this.

it can be explained much better, i will leave it up to someone else if you require more explanation, but in the meantime you can address the other statements.

grevous11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By grevous11

Odioforce Thor is, in essence, king Thor, who has soloed all of marvel earth before... Idk if he can do it but I think he has a good chance. MM and flash are the two problems.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By bigcimmerian

@CitizenBane said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@CitizenBane said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@CitizenBane said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@CitizenBane said:

Probably Odin Force lol

The point is that Odin was capable of holding his own against Galan something Martian could never hope of, Thor has inherited the Odin Force so he is powerful as Odin, but not as skilled or wise as he is.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By bigcimmerian

@NEEK_03 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@NEEK_03 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

• Bust the planet...

how does he even hurt flash? if he busts the planet, all of them can survive in space with lantern aiding Flash.

is their any proof a mind attack wouldnt work? you doubt it would i think it will. so we need evidence.

Also superman could just as easily bust the planet, especially with MM and WW and GL helping him do so.

Speed force would be sort of like a realm, that he would be trapped in. you have to travel multiple x's FTL to get in or out. and have control over the speed force. to my knowledge only the flashes can do this.

it can be explained much better, i will leave it up to someone else if you require more explanation, but in the meantime you can address the other statements.

Could Thor just teleport out of speed force?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Saren

@BigCimmerian said:

@CitizenBane said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@CitizenBane said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@CitizenBane said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@CitizenBane said:

Probably Odin Force lol

The point is that Odin was capable of holding his own against Galan something Martian could never hope of, Thor has inherited the Odin Force so he is powerful as Odin, but not as skilled or wise as he is.

I could just as easily claim that since J'onn has used telepathy on the Spectre three times, and on different hosts, it's a better feat than stalemating Galan in an idiotic story where Odin also headbutted Galactus, for crying out loud. Thor is not as powerful as Odin with the OF. Again I ask, what are THOR's telepathy resistance feats with the OF? None?

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#28  Edited By HolySerpent

I have to agree with Citizenbane with this one.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Bo88gdan

THOR both rounds !

dxfester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#30  Edited By dxfester

when it comes to strength:defeating and overpowering superhumans as strong and powerful as the Silver Surfer, Namor, Juggernaut, Hercules , hulk, the Rulk, Sentry, and Gladiator in single combat, lifting the Midgard serpent, who was large enough to coil around the Earth from head to tail multiple times over and crush it in its grip.overpowering cosmic entities when pressed in battle and physically destroying stars, planets, and moons with only his fists. Thor also possesses a magical belt that doubles his natural strength. Thor is also capable of entering into a state of Berserker Rage known as Warrior's Madness, which will temporarily increase his strength and stamina tenfold but will only do so in desperate situations because it threatens his sanity.

Speed: He can throw Mjolnir at the speed of light and also swing Mjolnir at TWICE the speed of light . It has been established that the speed of Thor’s hammer transcends both Time & Space. In addition, Thor can appear anywhere across the Universe or other dimensions in just seconds.

Regenerative Healing Factor: He can regenerate missing limbs or organs, with the aid of magical forces such as Mjolnir or the Odin Force.

odin force: the Odin Force significantly increased Thor's powers as well as giving him greater abilities than his father and the previous Asgardian sky fathers possessed.While barely tapping into the limitless powers of his vast magical power, Thor easily disintegrating Captain America's shield with simply a look, easily teleporting Asgard into the skies above new York City, able to recreate the moon after it was destroyed in a battle with him and a powerful entity, will Mangog into nothingness, decapitate a Desak-occupied Destroyer by focusing a portion of his power into one Mjolnir hurl.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By termiteone4ever

I dont know how Thor going to win this easily . Round 1 is a sure lose . I am assuming if he is going all out FLash and everyone is allowed to go all out as well the whole team. Wonder woman would for sure come with her battle suit and magical armor as well .Supes is going to sundipped for the rest of the day Flash is going to use the speed force . Again i dont see Thor winning this easily

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Fetts

If TP was taken away it'd be better. 

If it was it'd be like this for me: 

Round 1: I am unsure... 
Round 2: Thor 

But since there is TP I think MM could own him.

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheBatman586

The JL wins both rounds.

lantian1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By lantian1

Wonder Woman does have the most powerful defence against direct attack

Has the bracelets when crossed ever been breached before?

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By termiteone4ever

@lantian1 said:

Wonder Woman does have the most powerful defence against direct attack

Has the bracelets when crossed ever been breached before?

I don't know why i forgot about that . Wonder woman bracelets has held up to some powerful attacks .

grevous11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By grevous11

@BigCimmerian is there prep time? Or is it a random encounter?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jashro44
@termiteone4ever said:

I dont know how Thor going to win this easily . Round 1 is a sure lose . I am assuming if he is going all out FLash and everyone is allowed to go all out as well the whole team. Wonder woman would for sure come with her battle suit and magical armor as well .Supes is going to sundipped for the rest of the day Flash is going to use the speed force . Again i dont see Thor winning this easily

There is no prep...So no superman can't sun dip and assuming that armor isn't standered its not allowed. Regardless with tp the martian will probably win.
majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38  Edited By majestic99

SPEED

Here, in the space of one and one-fifth seconds, Thor dives out of the sky, smashes Mjolnir down and causes a shockwave to divert a runaway truck from killing a young boy ACROSS the city in Journey Into Mystery #108:

No Caption Provided

As for FTL reactions that can be measured in nanoseconds (light travels one foot per nanosecond), he's swung and swatted away Blastaar's energy blasts in Thor #270:

No Caption Provided

Thor v2 #51

During the beginning stages of Thor reign on Asgard, earth, in fear dispatched a nuclear missile upon the city. Thor leaps into action and disposes of the weapon:

Travels from Earth to sun in a matter of moments:

No Caption Provided

Saves Rulk from a black hole(FTL feat):

No Caption Provided

Catches up to Ego( who is traveling thousands of times faster than the speed of light):

No Caption Provided

STRENGTH

Beats Ego:

No Caption Provided

Dents Captain America's shield:

TP RESISTANCE

Here, he resists the Stranger's mind-blast where Moondragon (herself a considerable telepath) cannot, from Avengers #138:

No Caption Provided

The Egyptian god, Horus, uses the Eye of Horus to subdue Thor but is unsuccessful in Thor #240:

No Caption Provided

Direct mental blasts from Moondragon's Mind Gem are equally useless during the Blood and Thunder arc in Thor #469:

No Caption Provided

TELEPORTATION/BFR

Thor warps the universe to send Surtur and Ymir to an alternate dimension:

No Caption Provided

Other:

And while empowered, Odinforce Thor has resisted the Destroyer's beam of total disintegration in Thor vol. 3 #5:

No Caption Provided

Admits he can one-shoot Ego:

No Caption Provided

Not to mention his vast energy absorption/manipulation powers, teleportation, matter manipulation, invisibility/intangibility, and thousands of years of combat experience=Thor wins.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Vaeternus

I'm going to go with the JLA here. Also, if I may assuming this isn't Silver Age Superman or a uber powered version here right? But current?

Superman alone would give Thor a hard time if he went all out, Martian could mind hurt him, Flash I don't see what could stop him once he goes Speed Force and he can go intangible as well via vibrating molecules. I think one on one Thor maybe could take some of them like WW and maybe GL(no extra power) not sure about Flash, Superman and Martian Manhunter though. All together I think the team can takes out Thor here.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By majestic99
jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jameshebrew

@majestic99: its not like their coming at him 1 at a time

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#42  Edited By nightwing91

@majestic99 said:

@Vaeternus:

Thor>>>>Superman, and Thor could:

That requires hitting the Flash, hard to do considering he's a lot faster/ and his ability to vibrate his molecules.

As for the rest your right, your simplifying it though he can do all of that, but it's a lot harder when all of the team is after you at once.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By majestic99

@jameshebrew said:

@majestic99: its not like their coming at him 1 at a time

I know.

@nightwing91 said:

That requires hitting the Flash, hard to do considering he's a lot faster/ and his ability to vibrate his molecules.

As for the rest your right, your simplifying it though he can do all of that, but it's a lot harder when all of the team is after you at once.

Thor's hammer can absorb energy, he can just absorb the kinetic energy the Flash gives off when he's superspeeding.

If they're coming at him all at once, Thor has created a forcefield that contained the explosion of a Life Bomb, sufficient to destroy one fifth of the entire Marvel Universe. And his force field didn't even falter, meaning Thor contained a explosion that had the capacity to annihilate millions upon millions of galaxies. He could just create a force field barrier around him to protect him from the JLA(if you want scans, just ask).

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Saren

@majestic99: Just curious, have you actually read anything with Thor in it or are you just going off KMC threads like you did with Sentry? Thor cannot for the life of him tag Flash, nor can he pull off a feat that he did once and then never again (which is the case with most of his feats) before Flash wastes him.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By majestic99

@CitizenBane:

The fact that he pulled it off means he can do it again. And I never showed scans for a Sentry vs Thor fight.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Saren

@majestic99 said:

@CitizenBane:

The fact that he pulled it off means he can do it again. And I never showed scans for a Sentry vs Thor fight.

I guess not, huh? Because if you actually read that issue, you'd know that Photon and Surfer both destroyed Life Bombs as well, and containing that explosion KILLED Thor. Right? No?

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By majestic99

@CitizenBane said:

I guess not, huh? Because if you actually read that issue, you'd know that Photon and Surfer both destroyed Life Bombs as well, and containing that explosion KILLED Thor. Right? No?

Neither Surfer nor Photon are in this fight.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Saren

@majestic99 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Neither Surfer nor Photon are in this fight.

That is not the point. Surfer and Photon both blew up Life Bombs without one-fifth of the universe being destroyed in the explosion. The Life Bombs were never meant to destroy the universe by themselves, the Grandmaster stated that they would cause a chain reaction that would then cause a new big bang. You didn't know that because you've never actually read any of the issues that you post scans from.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By majestic99

@CitizenBane:

Thor still contained the Life Bomb.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By termiteone4ever

I havent seen anybody used this Armor with Speed or performed anything great other Odin so whats the speed like > ?