Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By YoungThriller

Justice league wins this

Superman>hulk
Vision<Martian manhunter
Green lantern>Iron man
Batman>black panther,but batman would only win thanks to gadgets.
Thor=wonder woman,close fight can't tell who would win.
Flash>wasp,ant man,just swap them out of the sky and help someone else.

Avatar image for alexander121793
alexander121793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By alexander121793

Don't forget Ant Man(hank pyme) can also grow 50 feet. 

Flash may have a harder time beating ant man if ant man desides to grow giant. 

Though considering flash has sent a white martial that was almost as strong as superman half way across the country with a punch at superspeed he may still have a chance to beat ant man. 

Flash still has a high chance of winning.

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jaywray

Battle takes place on the watch tower.... really? slightly unfair, but ill roll with it. 

And with 5 weeks prep, Hank pyme would be able to take this by himself.   
But with 5 weeks prep with vision, AND tony stark AND hank pyme? bye bye league. EDIT : I also forgot to mention black panther, hes also waaaaay above normal smarts standards. 

Also  
@YoungThriller:  
Did you take prep time into account? also Thor beats WM if you aren't sure, search it in the threads, 70% of the time thor takes it.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By demifiend
@YoungThriller said:
Justice league wins this  Superman>hulk Vision<Martian manhunter Green lantern>Iron man Batman>black panther,but batman would only win thanks to gadgets. Thor=wonder woman,close fight can't tell who would win. Flash>wasp,ant man,just swap them out of the sky and help someone else.
this
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Saren

Battle takes place on the watchtower, JLA activates the defense system and fries the avengers.  

Or, in 5 weeks prep, Batman could just reactivate the Brother Eye project. That would wipe out all the avengers except maybe Thor and Hulk. So it's the League vs those two. League wins.

YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By YoungThriller
@jaywray: Prep hardly matters if both teams have it.I'm not to sure about that though,Wonder woman is from DC and DC heroes have ridiculous amounts of strength that far exceeds Marvels roster.Marvel heroes or villains can't move planets or pick up continents,or lift objects that have infinite mass,Those are just examples.
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ssejllenrad

Is Vision allowed to time travel?

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jaywray
@YoungThriller: Did you.... di... I ... Did you just say 5 weeks prep hardly matters when there 3 VERY smart people and 1 pure super genius in 1 team vs another with a... smartish guy? like... really?  
 I think people are looking at this the wrong way here... and thinking it as only a physical thing... 

Also, nah wonderwoman doesn't have the feats to keep up with thor, or supes for that matter, I do realise she beat him but eh... that doesn't mean she would ALWAYS beat him. or even the majority of the time.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Saren
@jaywray said:
@YoungThriller: Did you.... di... I ... Did you just say 5 weeks prep hardly matters when there 3 VERY smart people and 1 pure super genius in 1 team vs another with a... smartish guy? like... really?     
"Smartish guy"? Batman is easily smarter than Tony Stark. He was the only person in the history of the Universe to figure out a way to survive the Omega Sanction. And when he did that, he wasn't even at his peak mental capacity, it was shortly after he'd been driven insane by the Black Glove. He had contingency plans in place that allowed him to one-shot the entire League if he so desired. And he can accomplish more in 5 weeks than Stark can, since he could utilize the speed of Flash and Wonder Woman to build his devices for him.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Saren

Also, I'd like to see Stark having the balls to walk up to Darkseid unarmed and tell him he'd activated the Hellspores to destroy Apokolips.

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jaywray
@CitizenBane: Tech wise? please. 
Different types of smarts. Batman is more of a detective and street smart guy, Tony is more tech of a tech man, by, FAR.  
Show me something, Bats has made that rivels, hell I just for fun legs say the ironman suit itself. 

And the speed of flash yeah, useful, wonderwoman? not so much.... 

Also, see, the thing is, Hank is still smarter than bats could EVER. Hope to be, so even if he was smarter than Tony, would it really help? 
and if you wish to dispute that ill just take it as a "loss" cause thats fanboyism at its best. 

@CitizenBane said:
Also, I'd like to see Stark having the balls to walk up to Darkseid unarmed and tell him he'd activated the Hellspores to destroy Apokolips.
Tony wouldn't do that, know why? because that wouldn't be smart...
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Saren
@jaywray said:
@CitizenBane:  Show me something, Bats has made that rivels, hell I just for fun legs say the ironman suit itself.   

How about the Watchtower? The Batwing? The OMACS and the Brother Eye project? The lead-lined battle suit Superman used in "K"? The slideways teleporters? The nanobots from "Tower Of Babel" that one-shotted Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman? 

Hank Pym, sure. But Tony Stark? No way. 

If all the Avengers mentioned suddenly went evil, could Tony defeat them? Batman could defeat any League member who went evil, because he's made plans way in advance if that ever happened. 
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Saren
@CitizenBane said:
Tony wouldn't do that, know why? because that wouldn't be smart...

It wasn't smart? Darkseid applauded him and relinquished his control over Supergirl. If Batman hadn't done that, Supergirl would have killed Superman and Wonder Woman, and then Darkseid would have taken over Earth. Sure, it wasn't smart.
Fablehaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Avengers outnumber the Justice League 8 to 7..

Even with that in mind, the Justice League would physically overwhelm them in this battle.

Let's review all the heavy hitters in this battle:

The Avengers: Thor, Ant Man (Giant form) and Hulk

The Justice League: Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, and The Flash

I think we know who the clear winner is..