Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By proto3296
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So the avengers two biggest baddies have decided they no longer want the marvel universe and they create a device that transfers them into the DC universe. They then brain wash lex luthor into funding them and giving them resources to observe the JL. They prep for a month and have full knowledge of the JL. They attack metropolis to issue a warning to the world and to show off their powers. The JL realizes they dont have much time, so they prep for two days. They meet up for the final battle for Earth in Gotham. There's no Infinity Gauntlet for Thanos. Ultron is adamantium. Through observation of them team, Ultron has created his own boom tube just in case cyborg attempts to transform them.

This is morals off. Who wins?

UPDATED

Thanos and Ultron are no longer given prep from lex luthor and instead of observing the justice league for a month with prep. Ultron and thanos attack right away. Superman Barry and Aqua man rush in immdiately while cyborg WW and batman stay back and prep for an hour. Who wins?

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos solos with a month of prep.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By cdiddyman911

Thanos and Ultron dont need prep to win

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 due to Thanos

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr_Sinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos and Ultron. With an unseen month he has probably already back-doored Cyborg's suit, especially if this is the Ultron that can take over A.I. with a touch.

Yea Thanos and Ultron will win this in a lengthy fight.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cdiddyman911
Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Lols, who is stopping Flash?

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice leauge Their is always the chance they could do what happened with raj by using the contingency plans but as long as they get supes kryptonite suit then him and flash alone coulds solo. Put in one of the best lanterns a god and a high 100 tonner you have a good enought team.

Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: @dondave: @cdiddyman911: You guys dont think flash is an equalizer? everyone on this website puts him on skyfather level I feel like.

Yeah most are homers, Thanos is at least on or above Darkseids level, put Ultron who isn't far off Braniacs level it's a stomp in favor of those two....

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Villains pretty easily. Prep is overkill. Cyborg is a liability. Batman without prep is a non-factor. Morals-off Barry may present some complications, but again, Thanos has prep... so yeah, villains.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lols, who is stopping Flash?

Who is stopping Thanos is the better question. Ya know, Thanos the guy given Lex's resources that can, I don't know collect the Infinity gauntlet, or the cosmic cube, or the heart of the universe, or slowly take over every Lantern corps using strategy, or get armies of monsters to fight with him.

And even without them hes still capable of stomping Silver Surfer, a man most people believe will beat Flash in a fight. And how exaclty will you kill Ultron. Or Thanos for that matter, someone who tanked Galactus's blast and was fighting with Odin for a extended period of time.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: batman has a day of prep. Ik it's not much but I thought it would be something.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: Nowhere near enough unless Batman has Chew-Force.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@proto3296: Nowhere near enough unless Batman has Chew-Force.

Oh that pesky Chew Force...

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Experio

Villains.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Joygirl

@proto3296: Named after a CV user, Chew-Force is the mystical ability of Batman to beat anyone and do anything.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: Chew force is kinda like the speed force in the way that it allows him to manipulate time and space to bend to his very will. Because where there is a will there is a way. Its what allows him to take galactus and RKT.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By OrdinaryAlan
proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HellBlazing

This is an intriguing match. But I feel like you guys are selling the JLA too short. They are a formidable team.

First of all you've got Superman who has got POWER and SPEED in spades.

No Caption Provided

He practically one shots Mongul, a monster traditionally and currently capable of team busting groups of heroes and lanterns who has top level durability.

No Caption Provided

Nearly killing him with one blow that Kal admits that he held back. In a blood lusted situation such as this one, he would have killed him. He would have definitely stopped him in the later panel had he not left Mongul in order to save Bruce.

Then you have Flash, who is SPEED incarnate.

No Caption Provided

Need I say more? We could talk flash speed feats all day but I think we all know them.

He can easily sabotage team 2's prep before team 2 even realizes that he is doing it. And under bloodlusted situation where he will abuse his abilities to full form...well that is pretty much a given.

As a noted difference to the foes that team 2 faces, JLA is speed rigged. This turns this into a different world of trouble that they have never encountered or even been able to fight against.

Diana is capable of hanging with kryptonians (who are currently not far from the flash himself in Speed as proven by Superman) and battling them back evenly on her own.

No Caption Provided

She reacts FAST and skilled enough to deflect laser vision and then give the other kryptonian a pummeling. These kryptonians were also later revealed to have been boosted in power by Apollo (not meaning the 'sundip' instance) so they were both on about the level of Kal's own power.

She has also defeated Kara in combat (who herself has very impressive combat feats before her little red ring quest).

The fight stops abruptly shortly after in a stalemate due to Superman overly worrying about Diana's safety (or so it was told in a different scan)

Then we have Cyborg who can be easily underestimated but he can BFR either of the team at WILL.

No Caption Provided

This was him doing it on his first time and he was still able to do it on Darkseid.

No Caption Provided

A guy that hops from dimension to dimension on his leisure, prying dimensions with his hands.

No Caption Provided

Still forced back to Apok by Cyborg.

Aquaman has the supreme ruling of the sea so he can count on having an army of beasts on his side.

No Caption Provided

He also has been able to hurt beings in team 2's level with his trident.

Hal is currently the GL's top lantern.

While not the most imaginative Lantern, his willpower more than makes up for it. In fact he has destroyed alien ships with but a construct.

No Caption Provided

And then we have the most underrated member of the team, Batman.

While in a straight up fight, he would be pretty useless here. With the amount of prep given here, he is a very good asset to the team.

Batman is a master in prep but more importantly a master tactician who would undoubtedly organize a plan against team 2 that involves using the strength of all the members.

Without prep using only skill, stealth and cunning he was able to infiltrate Apok in order to save Superman and gain intel on the opposition something he can very well do here as well.

No Caption Provided

He was even able to devise a way to take out every member of the league (except WW), so it is very likely that he would be able to mold a plan to take out team 2.

No Caption Provided

A severely inexperienced league with zero team work was able to adapt and thwart an invasion from Apok on the fly.

The league after the invasion have grown in feats and teamwork. They should be able to handle team 2 with some trouble.

JL

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#24  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@hellblazing: The New 52 JL is strong and all,but Ultron and Thanos with one month prep will utterly stomp the JL.Thanos without prep alone have can take on New 52 JL Darkseid style.Ultron can hack into Cyborg and Batman tech via technopathy.None of the New 52 members in this thread are as powerful and fast as Silver Surfer,Thanos made Silver Surfer look like a fool.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellblazing: Do you think DC wins? Just like to point out that cyborg can not BFR the villains because like I've stated ultron has gained the ability to use a boom tube. Also I believe you might've read the prep backwards lol, the villains have a month, while the heros only have two days. I think you're over rating batmans prep skills, and underrating thanos and ultrons prep skills.

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By HellBlazing

@hellblazing: The New 52 JL is strong and all,but Ultron and Thanos with one month prep will utterly stomp the JL.Thanos without prep alone have can take on New 52 JL Darkseid style.Ultron can hack into Cyborg and Batman tech via technopathy.None of the New 52 members in this thread are as powerful and fast as Silver Surfer,Thanos made Silver Surfer look like a fool.

A lot of people have made SS look like a fool, including Doom.

No Caption Provided

It's not exactly uncommon. Even by people who are lilliputian in power by comparison to Thanos.

No Caption Provided

I don't see how using Surfer as a measuring stick to the ENTIRE JL serves as any accurate depiction of what would happen.

Surfer more powerful? Well, that's a loaded word. Power involves a mixture of adjectives. Just to name a few examples, Superman is a lot more powerful than Surfer in the strength department. Even in the striking department. The Flash is much faster than him as well in terms of combat speed and reaction (just to name some differences). My point being that the discrepancies are too many to simply use Surfer as a viable means to downplay the unique power sets of an entire team.

I think you are mistaking travel feats for combat feats. Surfer can fly faster than most but he does not FIGHT at that frequency in the same vine that Superman, WW and Flash can. The Surfer relies on his board in order to travel FTL speeds which do not translate into combat. The instances with Thanos are also loaded with context but there is no point to go into those since Surfer has no similarities to the character's in the opposite team.

There is a huge speed advantage held on the JL side.Not to mention that they have no way of avoiding sabotage to their plans from the Flash who can see things at a standstill. Remember the JL also has prep so they are not going to be taken by surprise (something essential in taking out Flash).

Thanos can't take on the JL alone. He has had trouble with the avengers in the past.

No Caption Provided

And that was only Thor and Thing handling him. The rest of the avengers were otherwise preoccupied dealing with Thanos' minions.

Thor (indeed powerful) who has in no way shape or form the speed than any of the JLeaguers possess and the Thing who isn't much faster and nowhere near SM/WW level of power.

True, soon after this Thanos lays them both out but then he gets killed by Warlock so we can't speculate any further.

@hellblazing: Do you think DC wins? Just like to point out that cyborg can not BFR the villains because like I've stated ultron has gained the ability to use a boom tube. Also I believe you might've read the prep backwards lol, the villains have a month, while the heros only have two days. I think you're over rating batmans prep skills, and underrating thanos and ultrons prep skills.

I am well aware about your rules (including the 2 day prep which was the reason I used the Apok invasion as reference for their ability to overcome despite a lack of prep of any kind). However, they do not in any way shape or form prohibit the use of BFR (something that is going to happen naturally when you have powerhouses like SM). It states that Ultron has his own boomtube, but so what? Darkseid is the master of the boom tube and despite all this he was unceremoniously BFRed by Cyborg after the Leaguers overwhelmed him.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By proto3296

@homicidalmaniac said:

No Caption Provided

It's not exactly uncommon. Even by people who are lilliputian in power by comparison to Thanos.

No Caption Provided

I don't see how using Surfer as a measuring stick to the ENTIRE JL serves as any accurate depiction of what would happen.

Surfer more powerful? Well, that's a loaded word. Power involves a mixture of adjectives. Just to name a few examples, Superman is a lot more powerful than Surfer in the strength department. Even in the striking department. The Flash is much faster than him as well in terms of combat speed and reaction (just to name some differences). My point being that the discrepancies are too many to simply use Surfer as a viable means to downplay the unique power sets of an entire team.

I think you are mistaking travel feats for combat feats. Surfer can fly faster than most but he does not FIGHT at that frequency in the same vine that Superman, WW and Flash can. The Surfer relies on his board in order to travel FTL speeds which do not translate into combat. The instances with Thanos are also loaded with context but there is no point to go into those since Surfer has no similarities to the character's in the opposite team.

There is a huge speed advantage held on the JL side.Not to mention that they have no way of avoiding sabotage to their plans from the Flash who can see things at a standstill. Remember the JL also has prep so they are not going to be taken by surprise (something essential in taking out Flash).

Thanos can't take on the JL alone. He has had trouble with the avengers in the past.

No Caption Provided

And that was only Thor and Thing handling him. The rest of the avengers were otherwise preoccupied dealing with Thanos' minions.

Thor (indeed powerful) who has in no way shape or form the speed than any of the JLeaguers possess and the Thing who isn't much faster and nowhere near SM/WW level of power.

True, soon after this Thanos lays them both out but then he gets killed by Warlock so we can't speculate any further.

@proto3296 said:

I am well aware about your rules (including the 2 day prep which was the reason I used the Apok invasion as reference for their ability to overcome despite a lack of prep of any kind). However, they do not in any way shape or form prohibit the use of BFR (something that is going to happen naturally when you have powerhouses like SM). It states that Ultron has his own boomtube, but so what? Darkseid is the master of the boom tube and despite all this he was unceremoniously BFRed by Cyborg after the Leaguers overwhelmed him.

I dont want ti have to choose a side in my own thread, but you're kind of forcing my own hand. I clearly gave ultron his own boom tube so that he could not be sent to apok with out a means of coming back. Also if they are bfr'd any where in the universe thanos could theoretically teleport them back. Also that scan of BP holding the silver surfer is complete and utter PIS. someone above hulks strength level should not be held back by someone who's maybe a 2 tonner. You also forget that the team, has virtually an infinite amount of resources and is observing the team the whole time during their prep. They are going to know just how fast the flash ww and supes are. The team has quite possibly the greatest prepper in marvel u, and an indestructible force. You make it seem like theyre idiots, both ultron and thanos are smarter than everyone on the JL. Ultron is stated to be the smartest thing on marvel Earth. He also has technopathy advanced enough to take over cyborg with ease and any of batmans gadgets. I personally think the villains are too strong for the JL in this specific battle.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296 said:

@hellblazing said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

@proto3296 said:

I dont want ti have to choose a side in my own thread, but you're kind of forcing my own hand. I clearly gave ultron his own boom tube so that he could not be sent to apok with out a means of coming back. Also if they are bfr'd any where in the universe thanos could theoretically teleport them back. Also that scan of BP holding the silver surfer is complete and utter PIS. someone above hulks strength level should not be held back by someone who's maybe a 2 tonner. You also forget that the team, has virtually an infinite amount of resources and is observing the team the whole time during their prep. They are going to know just how fast the flash ww and supes are. The team has quite possibly the greatest prepper in marvel u, and an indestructible force. You make it seem like theyre idiots, both ultron and thanos are smarter than everyone on the JL. Ultron is stated to be the smartest thing on marvel Earth. He also has technopathy advanced enough to take over cyborg with ease and any of batmans gadgets. I personally think the villains are too strong for the JL in this specific battle.

So you clearly created a spite thread to satisfy yourself..........

@saren

Aenvus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos murderstomps.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Cregan_Stark

Thanos and Ultron don't need prep to win this. With a month of prep, it is an absolute spiteful murder stomp.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@hellblazing: Black Panther was allowed by Silver Surfer to that to him and Dr.Doom have prep feats to make Silver Surfer look like a fool.Classic Thanos did manhandle Thor and Thing in that issue and Classic Thanos is weaker than Modern Thanos.Thanos have counter characters that move faster than light other than Silver Surfer.Half of the League are still be influence by telepathy which Thanos had use in battle.Thanos have prep and Ultron on his side and they aren't losing in this scenario while the JL have two days of prep and they aren't as smart as Thanos and Ultron combine.

Sure,Superman have better strength feats,but Silver Surfer have powerful feats than New 52 Superman,like destroying a planet with ease or draining Hulk from his energy.Silver Surfer still consider faster than New 52 Barry where Barry is currently around light speed level where Surfer speed is FTL which been stated and shown in his battle.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 thedailybagel  Moderator

Ultron and thanos.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: in no way is this a spite thread. I was just pointing out that he was using a PIS feat, and extremely under selling the villain teams intelligence. I made a very solid matchup, not spite. I'm allowed to have an opinion on who I believe will win.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: But it isn't different at all. What am I looking for?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: Oh I see. League gets prep.

Superman sundips two days, League wins.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ultron could solo, Thanos definitely solos.

Villains win.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@proto3296: Oh I see. League gets prep.

Superman sundips two days, League wins.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: oh it was changed. Okay well now with no prep they cant take it. They have no knowledge of who they are facing without lex. So its probally supes rips the ultron in half and punches thanos so hard his face cracks.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Joygirl

Batman: "There's a terrible threat looming on the horizon, two foes like we've never faced before. We only have two days to prepare."

Superman: "Great! I'll head over to the Fortress of Solitude and whip something up!"

Batman: "Clark, just fly into the sun."

Superman: "But I can help, I'll make some gadgets and st--"

Batman: "Clark. Fly into the sun. And stay there."

Superman: "...Fine...."

Batman: "Take Cyborg with you."

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By proto3296

@sacredweapons: I'm not sure who wins under these battle conditions, but i can tell you, that ultron has been hit by thors hammer and was unfazed, supes isnt cracking it.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: Is he made of primary or proto adamadium. Because thor dented primary so supes could probably beat him but i didn't mean he would literally go in here and use them to wipe his but. I just meant this supes isn't holding back and he could probably destroy the planet.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Frisky4

Morals off? Okay then. No morals means Superman is really letting loose. However, Thanos is more than a match for Superman in durability and strength. But with Superman's super-brain (that's a thing) and X-ray vision, Thanos' body is being shut down. Once he has figured out Thanos' alien physiology and effectively locked him down. Thanos isn't locked down for long, but long enough for Superman to do some real damage. As in knocked-around-space damage. Now that they're in space, Superman is stronger, and ready to hit Thanos with everything short of an infinite-mass-punch. I don't know a lot about Ultron, but if there isn't a reason Flash can't take the most destructive thing Batman has, vibrate through Ultron and leave it there... let me know.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: which ultron is it this ultron plz let it be this one for once XD

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: ultron is strong against phasing.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Ultron and Thanos. The team can't destroy Ultron and Thanos is well Thanos.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By sacredweapons

@frisky4: actually flash could probably do it. Ultrons insides aren't as well protected as his outsides.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: ah kk i'd still support Ultron and Thanos, however wheres

Amazo

and Brainaic?

you need the Cybernetic bunch to aid in a beat down XD ( jk though )

Again on a serious note i think thanos and ultron can win, but it'd be tough if ultron doesn't give his long donkey speech i think they could win majority. However as always just my opinion i can/could be wrong.