#1 Edited by cloudzackvincent (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

i am making this battle in relation to this one http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/invictus-vs-darkseiddcnu/668386/#3

Justice League

Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman (has her gladius too), Hal Jordan, Barry Allen, Aquaman and Cyborg

VS

New Guardians

Kyle Rayner, Arkillo, Fatality, Bleez, Saint Walker, Glomulus and Munk

Note:Battle takes place in the present day on Earth

No BFR, no kryptonite radiation emission from the lanterns(i m not sure if they can even do it anymore)

to get to a definitive conclusion i m breaking up the fight... i m not selecting the opponents..just pitting them in the order i first wrote their names. The winners can help their teammates in their battles but u have to assume that all the fights are taking place simultaneously. Meaning(this is just an example), if Superman beats Kyle in an hour, by the time he joins to help Batman u should take into account that Batman's fight has also been going on for an hour...lol ..i just mean that u should consider the time each battle would take for a winner to emerge

1. Superman vs Kyle Rayner

2. Batman vs Arkillo

3. Wonder Woman vs Fatality

4. Hal Jordan vs Bleez

5. Barry Allen vs Saint Walker

6. Aquaman vs Glomulus

7. Cyborg vs Munk

#2 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

New Guardians

#3 Posted by lantian1 (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman was shown to easily break green lantern constructs but Kyle with a blue lantern with him may be able to win

Kyle is able to draw on the entire spectrum. I doubt Hal could stand against it...

#4 Posted by Saren (24394 posts) - - Show Bio

@lantian1 said:

Superman was shown to easily break green lantern constructs but Kyle with a blue lantern with him may be able to win

Kyle is able to draw on the entire spectrum. I doubt Hal could stand against it...

Kyle was able to draw on the entire spectrum for 10 seconds before it almost burned him out.

#5 Posted by lantian1 (134 posts) - - Show Bio

He drew upon the rings of all seven emotions which almost burned him out

I was talking about the essence that remains within him. He is able to attack Ganthet with the power and is now able to use it to communicate with the rings of the other spectrums

#6 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (4676 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant

New Guardians

This
#7 Posted by Kavahaden (122 posts) - - Show Bio

New Guardians the League would put up a good fight but ultimately in the end i believe the New Guardians would win

#8 Posted by cloudzackvincent (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

i was wondering if flash and superman can speedblitz a couple of them.... and how do u think would cyborg fare..... and i m not sure what exactly can Glomulus do...does his power works similar to a GLs

#9 Posted by HolySerpent (12340 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice league....superman borderlines solo.

#10 Posted by SteveRogers (411 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

Justice league....superman borderlines solo.

HOW?

#11 Posted by Dernman (14038 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA

#12 Edited by lantian1 (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wouldn't find Kyle Rayner an easy fight let alone the others and Rayner has the advantage of having the blue lantern in his team

#13 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2396 posts) - - Show Bio

New guardians.

I.A.T.

#14 Posted by KnightRise (4757 posts) - - Show Bio

But Hal would get the same boost from proximity Saint Walker, Superman could speed blitz Saint Walker and get him away from the battle; Saint Walkers powers would be eliminated and the Green Lanterns would return to normal strength. Superman can definitely break through Green Lantern constructs, so im assuming Wonder Woman could too. Plus; assuming that the war of light is still cannon, four out of seven Leaguers have a little bit of experience with the various rings. However, Aquaman and Cyborg seem like weak links power level wise and that stilll leaves five extremely powerful ring bearers. Can Cyborg's Apocalyptian tech find intel on the alien weapons?

#15 Posted by lantian1 (134 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Hal would get the same boost because Walker is able to control his ring unlike when Kyle had the blue ring

on Oa he directed his ring to recharge Kyle

Superman only broke through Hal's constructs when he first got the ring. Kyle is near equal to Hal when he is much more experienced

#16 Posted by cloudzackvincent (1025 posts) - - Show Bio
@lantian1: breaking up the fight into individual battles ..read op