Villains stomp

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52 the_red_viper  Moderator

Doom, Juggs, Ultron, Loki are enough to take over all of DC Earth never mind just the JL. Hell, Doom and possibly Juggs or Loki OR Ultron could solo. Also Loki has lightspeed feats.

Are you trolling?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Doom, Juggs, Ultron, Loki are enough to take over all of DC Earth never mind just the JL. Hell, Doom and possibly Juggs or Loki OR Ultron could solo. Also Loki has lightspeed feats.

Are you trolling?

No....why would I be trolling? Doom has taken over Marvel Earth, has incredible magic and energy absorption and tech. Ultron has taken on the Avengers with ease, is near impossible to damage and has beams that put people into a coma and a technopathy virus that took out Nova. Loki is tricky and extremely powerful with magic and has some lightspeed reaction and movement feats and Juggernaut can't be hurt unless you take off his helmet and telepathy.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@darkraiden said:

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

Are you trolling?

No....why would I be trolling? Doom has taken over Marvel Earth, has incredible magic and energy absorption and tech. Ultron has taken on the Avengers with ease, is near impossible to damage and has beams that put people into a coma and a technopathy virus that took out Nova. Loki is tricky and extremely powerful with magic and has some lightspeed reaction and movement feats and Juggernaut can't be hurt unless you take off his helmet and telepathy.

First of all, about Doom... he is definently one of the best minds in comics. As ar as I'm concerned, he's the second best. You know who's first? John Constantine. You know, that guy from DC who outsmarted God and killed the devil?

Let's not forget the Guardians of the Universe (those short, blue, old guys that have started the GL corps).

And there are other powerhouses that would be just too much trouble here: Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (ALL OF THEM), Martian Manhunter, Swamp Thing, Captain Atom... and that's without even listing DC's villains.

Oh, and The Spectre.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@the_red_viper said:

@darkraiden said:

Are you trolling?

First of all, about Doom... he is definently one of the best minds in comics. As ar as I'm concerned, he's the second best. You know who's first? John Constantine. You know, that guy from DC who outsmarted God and killed the devil?

Let's not forget the Guardians of the Universe (those short, blue, old guys that have started the GL corps).

And there are other powerhouses that would be just too much trouble here: Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (ALL OF THEM), Martian Manhunter, Swamp Thing, Captain Atom... and that's without even listing DC's villains.

Oh, and The Spectre.

Constantine never outsmarted God, he "gave him an ultimatum" doesn't help against Doom who will just kill/blast him. DC Earth has nothing to do with Guardians of the Universe or the Green Lanterns (besides like 3 of them), or Spectre. Swamp Thing maybe, but he can be beaten.

Doom drains energy like nothing with 0 prep, so GLs, and Captain Atom are out. His shields can hold against anything WW, Flash or Superman can deal out and he has magic to take out Supes and extremely powerful tech and time travel to take out Flash. Even if you include everyone else, Loki and Ultron now come in and Doom can steal powers that can render even Spectre and Swamp Thing useless.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@darkraiden: God acknowledges the fact that Constantine is a threat to him. Constantine is ten times the mage Doom can hope to be.

Superman has broken through Green Lantern's constructs with ease. Are you sure Doom's shields are goon anough to withstand this kind of strength? Not to mention Flash can speedsteal Doom/Loki (I don't think it'd work on Ultron though). Wonder Woman's tiara has decapitated a GOD, I'm sure it can get through Doom/Loki/Ultron. Another thing, DC has 6 human GLs, not 3 (Alan Scott, Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, John Stewart, Guy Gardener, Simon Baz). About Spectre, he is definently part of DC Earth, and Doom can't do nothing to him. He's far above anything Doom has ever taken on, he's close to Living Tribunal level. Swamp Thing can definently be beaten but you're acting as if Doom, Ultron or Loki can't. Swamp Thing is a serious powerhouse. Oh and I forgot about Shazam and Aquaman earlier. And Raven. And Animal Man. And Beast Boy. And Cyborg. And Orion.

And I havn't even mentioned villains yet... Lex Luthor, Zod, Bizarro, Sinestro, Ares, Circe, Black Adam, Black Manta, Doomsday, and many others.

I love Doom, Loki and Ultron but claiming they can take on DC Earth is fanboyism.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: God acknowledges the fact that Constantine is a threat to him. Constantine is ten times the mage Doom can hope to be.

Superman has broken through Green Lantern's constructs with ease. Are you sure Doom's shields are goon anough to withstand this kind of strength? Not to mention Flash can speedsteal Doom/Loki (I don't think it'd work on Ultron though). Wonder Woman's tiara has decapitated a GOD, I'm sure it can get through Doom/Loki/Ultron. Another thing, DC has 6 human GLs, not 3 (Alan Scott, Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, John Stewart, Guy Gardener, Simon Baz). About Spectre, he is definently part of DC Earth, and Doom can't do nothing to him. He's far above anything Doom has ever taken on, he's close to Living Tribunal level. Swamp Thing can definently be beaten but you're acting as if Doom, Ultron or Loki can't. Swamp Thing is a serious powerhouse. Oh and I forgot about Shazam and Aquaman earlier. And Raven. And Animal Man. And Beast Boy. And Cyborg. And Orion.

And I havn't even mentioned villains yet... Lex Luthor, Zod, Bizarro, Sinestro, Ares, Circe, Black Adam, Black Manta, Doomsday, and many others.

I love Doom, Loki and Ultron but claiming they can take on DC Earth is fanboyism.

Flash can't speed steal Doom because Doom's armor will siphon off and absorb his energy aka Speedforce, he also has magic that protects him from anything like that and Sue Storm's forcefields inside of his armor. Flash has to get past the forcefields first to speedsteal. Gods fall to Doom all the time, and Loki is one, and Ultron beats Gods as well. Thor being the one in question for Doom and Ultron. Spectre is above DC Earth and is not more powerful than the Pre-Retcon Beyonder, and Doom took his powers just fine. 6 GL's all get their energy absorbed by Doom's armor, and Swamp Thing may be able to do stuff. Aquaman is too weak to get past forcefields, Raven's emotion drain can't get past Doom's magic or work on Ultron, and Beast boy, Animal man, Cyborg are all far too weak. Shazam can be drained of his magic or turned back and Orion is in the same level of Supes, can't get past the forcefields that withstand blows from Thor and Celestials w/o falling.

And this is just Doom, not even Ultron and Loki and Juggernaut helping. And Constantine still can't beat Doom in a fight, no matter what God acknowledges.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper said:

Flash can't speed steal Doom because Doom's armor will siphon off and absorb his energy aka Speedforce, he also has magic that protects him from anything like that and Sue Storm's forcefields inside of his armor. Flash has to get past the forcefields first to speedsteal. Gods fall to Doom all the time, and Loki is one, and Ultron beats Gods as well. Thor being the one in question for Doom and Ultron. Spectre is above DC Earth and is not more powerful than the Pre-Retcon Beyonder, and Doom took his powers just fine. 6 GL's all get their energy absorbed by Doom's armor, and Swamp Thing may be able to do stuff. Aquaman is too weak to get past forcefields, Raven's emotion drain can't get past Doom's magic or work on Ultron, and Beast boy, Animal man, Cyborg are all far too weak. Shazam can be drained of his magic or turned back and Orion is in the same level of Supes, can't get past the forcefields that withstand blows from Thor and Celestials w/o falling.

And this is just Doom, not even Ultron and Loki and Juggernaut helping. And Constantine still can't beat Doom in a fight, no matter what God acknowledges.

Supes is stronger than Thor by far, and can break GL's shields. I'm sure he can break Doom's shields. Wonder Woman, Orion, Shazam, Zod and Black Adam are on par with Superman and can also break through Doom's shields. Swamp Thing is probably stronger. Same goes for Etrigan, Martian Manhunter and Doomsday.

Aquaman may be physically weaker than necessary, but he has powerful telepathy abilities and he rules over 70% of the earth. Along with Jonn, they can take on doom with telepathy. Constantine can do pretty much anything with prep. The moment he's in danger, hell's most powerful demons would pop out and kill Doom, simply because they don't want Constantine to die and go to hell. He's much more cunning than Doom, and a better mage too.

sigh, arguing with fanboys is impossible. I'm out.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@the_red_viper said:

Supes is stronger than Thor by far, and can break GL's shields. I'm sure he can break Doom's shields. Wonder Woman, Orion, Shazam, Zod and Black Adam are on par with Superman and can also break through Doom's shields. Swamp Thing is probably stronger. Same goes for Etrigan, Martian Manhunter and Doomsday.

Aquaman may be physically weaker than necessary, but he has powerful telepathy abilities and he rules over 70% of the earth. Along with Jonn, they can take on doom with telepathy. Constantine can do pretty much anything with prep. The moment he's in danger, hell's most powerful demons would pop out and kill Doom, simply because they don't want Constantine to die and go to hell. He's much more cunning than Doom, and a better mage too.

sigh, arguing with fanboys is impossible. I'm out.

Thor has planetbusting strength, Supes is not stronger than him. Thor has lifted the weight of 20 planets at once, and resisted and broke the pressure of a Neutron star. And did you miss the whole CELESTIAL thing? They're universe+ level and his forcefields blocked their blasts. Oh and Thor is planetbusting+ and Supernova+ with Mjolnir, neither made it past the shield. So no, none of them can break the shields. Telepathy doesn't work on Doom. It's been shown and stated that due to his willpower nothing like that affects him. When purple man had ALL of Marvel Earth under control, it didn't work on Doom.

Constantine has yet to become omnipotent with prep, Doom did. His prep is better. Hell's most powerful demons would do nothing to Doom but be sent back, sent throughout time or drained of their powers. He may be more cunning, who knows, but he's not a better Mage (Doom is a Sorcerer Supreme candidate) and isn't better in battle. This is no fanboy, I'm merely citing things that happened.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OkRaider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kang can win this by himself, since he attacks you via time. There are events in each of the DC heroes' past that can be altered subtly and they're gone. Normally, Kang would worry about the time-stream, but the OP said morals were off for this fight. This fight ends before it begins. If the Op said that this was just a slug-fest boxing match, THEN everything everyone posted here would be more relevant. Doom MIGHT think of time travel. Kang WILL use time travel to defeat his foes. It's all he does.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By comic_book_fan

villain teams win.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with villians.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doom has shrugged of attacks that one shot galactus so no one here is getting past his shields,

I see Doom doing a mind switch into Flash and soloing the Jla

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

villians .

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers