• 64 results
#1 Posted by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52

Superman - Batman - Flash - Wonder Woman - Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) - Cyborg - Aquaman - Element Woman - Firestorm - Martian Manhunter - The Atom

VS

Marvel

Dr. Doom - Juggernaut - Ultron - Carnage - Super Skrull - Kang the Conqueror - MODOK- Mandarin - Radioactive Man - Loki - Magneto

Morals Off

Location - Gotham City

Who Would Win

#2 Posted by Dratini1331 (6415 posts) - - Show Bio

What versions of the characters? Right now I feel like I'm leaning towards the villains, but at the same time, I don't think they've ever face characters as fast as flash or Superman's type in combat speeds. There's also the factor of how the villains deal with MMH level TP, so I feel it would be tough to call. The villains tend to have more mystics though, and have a pretty powerful soloist in the form of Magneto since he has autoshields and can manipulate their blood streams.

#3 Edited by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331:

Each of the villains are in there prime. Flash and Superman could be too fast but Dr. Doom and Kang usually have extremely high defenses.

#4 Posted by Dratini1331 (6415 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331:

Yeah, him too. MODOK has shields as well right?

#6 Posted by DarkRaiden (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom, Juggs, Ultron, Loki are enough to take over all of DC Earth never mind just the JL. Hell, Doom and possibly Juggs or Loki OR Ultron could solo. Also Loki has lightspeed feats.

#7 Posted by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatepeyton: correct.

what we are looking at here is to much intelligence for the heroes. is there prep if so villains take this with ease. and allot of the villains have taken hits from thor and he is on Supes strength level. and if Modok, Doom, and Kang put their heads together they can think of something to stop flash

#8 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

MCU Villains win.

#9 Posted by Immortal777 (5920 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Batman here?

#10 Posted by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Batman here?

because batman is part of the Justice League? why ask such a thing?

#11 Posted by Immortal777 (5920 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortal777 said:

Why is Batman here?

because batman is part of the Justice League? why ask such a thing?

What is Batman supposed to do exactly? Batman would gets one shotted by anyone from team 2.

#12 Edited by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortal777: because hes part of the justice league when it syas the JL vs. Marvel Villains i believe batman is in the JL so... and with out him the JL would have absoultely no shot as Batman is the only one smart enough to compete with doom, Modok, and Ultron intelligence wise

#13 Posted by MysteriousUsername (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortal777: He could provide strategic assistance, assuming his teammates make sure he's out of the way once stuff starts going down.

But overall he is indeed the least useful given he doesn't know anything about the Marvel team.

#14 Posted by Immortal777 (5920 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: The JL don't even need Batman since he brings absolutely nothing to the table Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter and Cyborg are all smart and are all strategists. Batman gets one shotted period because he serves no purpose at all since he can beat anyone here.

#15 Posted by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: The JL don't even need Batman since he brings absolutely nothing to the table Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter and Cyborg are all smart and are all strategists. Batman gets one shotted period because he serves no purpose at all since he can beat anyone here.

ok dude first off all WW is probably the only one equally smart strategy wise. but in over all Intelligence batman is still the best. and id leave it to batman to some how find a way to drop the shields around doom, Modok, and stuff plus cyborg is the worst here as half of his body is metal and magneto kind of you know controls metal so...

#16 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3227 posts) - - Show Bio

The villains. Mod (not amped just gained knowledge and power since the beginning of time) Doom and Classic or 8th day Juggernaut (not amped just pissed off) solo.

#17 Posted by Immortal777 (5920 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortal777 said:

ok dude first off all WW is probably the only one equally smart strategy wise. but in over all Intelligence batman is still the best. and id leave it to batman to some how find a way to drop the shields around doom, Modok, and stuff plus cyborg is the worst here as half of his body is metal and magneto kind of you know controls metal so...

Explain to me in detail how Batman will drop their shields with no prep, no knowledge of who they are and with just standard equipment? Batman finding a way is not an answer also Cyborg can do a heck of a lot more than Batman he can at least hurt and BFR the other team Batman couldn't even do that much. Batman isn't the smartest on the JL idk why people think that the only way for Batman to seem relevant to the JL is for the writers to drop everyone else's intelligence to make Batman look necessary.

#18 Posted by HyperViper97 (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto, doom, Loki, kang and juggernaut are the ones putting in work. The others probably get wrecked. Magnetos blood manipation is probably enough to take out flash

#19 Posted by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560 said:

@immortal777 said:

Explain to me in detail how Batman will drop their shields with no prep, no knowledge of who they are and with just standard equipment? Batman finding a way is not an answer also Cyborg can do a heck of a lot more than Batman he can at least hurt and BFR the other team Batman couldn't even do that much. Batman isn't the smartest on the JL idk why people think that the only way for Batman to seem relevant to the JL is for the writers to drop everyone else's intelligence to make Batman look necessary.

idk but what i am saying is he has the best bet to figure it out. and i am really tired of saying hes the most useless i already explained why cyborg is the most useless piece of junk (which is what he will be when magneto is done with him)

#20 Edited by Immortal777 (5920 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortal777 said:

@kidman560 said:

@immortal777 said:

idk but what i am saying is he has the best bet to figure it out. and i am really tired of saying hes the most useless i already explained why cyborg is the most useless piece of junk (which is what he will be when magneto is done with him)

Doesn't matter Batman is still the most useless since he can't even fight anyone here while Cyborg can.

#21 Edited by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortal777 said:

@kidman560 said:

@immortal777 said:

@kidman560 said:

@immortal777 said:

Doesn't matter Batman is still the most useless since he can't even fight anyone here while Cyborg can.

right magneto could probably even get cyborg to attack the other JL ok and you still say batman would lose. btw batman could probably have his batwing drop an emp device its a small chance with magneto and but better than what cyborg could do (and no cyborg couldnt fight anyone magneto would immediately feel the metal in his body and crumple him)

#22 Posted by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by Immortal777 (5920 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortal777 said:

@kidman560 said:

@immortal777 said:

@kidman560 said:

@immortal777 said:

right magneto could probably even get cyborg to attack the other JL ok and you still say batman would lose. btw batman could probably have his batwing drop an emp device its a small chance with magneto and but better than what cyborg could do (and no cyborg couldnt fight anyone magneto would immediately feel the metal in his body and crumple him)

Everyone on team 2 would one shot Batman including Magneto so I don't see how Cyborg is the most useless since he can actually beat some here in a fight and BFR the rest. Batwing? and a emp device? this is standard equipment.

#24 Posted by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortal777: Batman? The man who outsmarted Darkseid? The man that knocked out Guy Gardner with a single punch? The man that Superman calls "the most dangerous man on the planet" The man that beat an army of White Martians? The man that can not only defeat metahumans, but who can be beaten to a bloody pulp by them and still keep fighting. And he would be useless why?

#25 Posted by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560 said:

@immortal777 said:

@kidman560 said:

@immortal777 said:

@kidman560 said:

@immortal777 said:

Everyone on team 2 would one shot Batman including Magneto so I don't see how Cyborg is the most useless since he can actually beat some here in a fight and BFR the rest. Batwing? and a emp device? this is standard equipment.

oh thats great and batman could hang with carnage and if hawkeye can hang with Kang im assuming batman can aslo

#26 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331:

Each of the villains are in there prime. Flash and Superman could be too fast but Dr. Doom and Kang usually have extremely high defenses.

Prime Juggs is Trion.....he solos...

#27 Posted by Immortal777 (5920 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Batman would get stomped by Carnage.

#28 Posted by Immortal777 (5920 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortal777: Batman? The man who outsmarted Darkseid? The man that knocked out Guy Gardner with a single punch? The man that Superman calls "the most dangerous man on the planet" The man that beat an army of White Martians? The man that can not only defeat metahumans, but who can be beaten to a bloody pulp by them and still keep fighting. And he would be useless why?

What does outsmarting Darkseid have to do with this fight how does that even help here? Batman ko guy after he took he ring off. Superman saying Batman is "the most dangerous man on the planet" mean nothing. White Martian's would curbstomp Batman without plot protection. Batman is useless since he can't actually beat anyone on the other team.

#29 Posted by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Batman would get stomped by Carnage.

well it depends on which carnage but like i said hawkeye and Black widow have been able to hang with allot of these villains i dont see Batman being so easily knocked out because he is more durable then both, faster, stronger, and hes better in h2h combat so dont just immediately disregard him

#30 Posted by Immortal777 (5920 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Batman would get stomped by Carnage who outclasses him by a significant margin.

#31 Edited by Evil Incarnate (3454 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm confused wouldn't most of team two get blitzed by Flash, Martian manhunter, Superman & Wonder Woman?

#32 Posted by BigCimmerian (7567 posts) - - Show Bio

What a silly thread, Batman solos.

#33 Edited by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Batman would get stomped by Carnage who outclasses him by a significant margin.

ok this has been duly noted i repeat and maintain that if hawkeye and Black Widow could hang with some of these villains the Bats should be able to

#34 Edited by Immortal777 (5920 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm confused wouldn't most of team two get blitzed by Flash, Martian manhunter, Superman & Wonder Woman?

Team 2 would get blitzed but with all the blood bending Magneto will supposedly do idk.

#35 Posted by bump1010 (149 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate said:

Team 2 would get blitzed but with all the blood bending Magneto will supposedly do idk.

Magneto cannot manipulate the blood of durable people like superman and co.

#36 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3454 posts) - - Show Bio

@bump1010 said:

@immortal777 said:

@evil_incarnate said:

Not only that, but he wouldn't have the ability to do so to people moving at the speeds in which the likes that Flash, Wonder WOman, etc are capable of going.

#37 Edited by bump1010 (149 posts) - - Show Bio

@bump1010 said:

@immortal777 said:

@evil_incarnate said:

Not only that, but he wouldn't have the ability to do so to people moving at the speeds in which the likes that Flash, Wonder WOman, etc are capable of going.

Yea, flash and martian manhunter lead me to believe the justice league win handily. Those 2 are ridiculously powerful.....

#38 Posted by bump1010 (149 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of this stuff is a bit off. For example when batman out smarted darkseid in superman/batman he used miracles mother box. He had to use the technology of another character to activate the deathspores. I haven't read final crisis but IIRC I believe darkseid let batman shoot him with radon bullet. So really batman hasn't really outsmarted darkseid.

As for one shotting Guy with a punch that was because Guy took his ring off. Guy without his ring is just a normal human so nothing impressive about that.

As for superman stating batman is the most dangerous man on the planet thats just a statement. Batman recently stated in batman/superman #1 by Greg Pak that superman could kill him with a sneeze. So there seems to be conflicting statements. I think superman saying batman is the most dangerous man on the planet is just a hyperbole.

When did batman beat an army of white martians? Do you have scans or an issue reference?

#39 Posted by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@bump1010: I found one pic of Bats beating the White Martians in disguise. By the way, these Martians took out Superman, Green Lantern, and Flash easily. Also they killed Metamorpho.

#41 Posted by bump1010 (149 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatepeyton: He used there weakness to fire. You didn't say there was prep in your OP so he doesn't know the weaknesses of the marvel team. Not to mention none of them really have weaknesses except carnage. But he is going to take batman down before batman deduces that weakness and he is a non factor in this fight anyways.

#42 Edited by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@bump1010:

Hawkeye and Black Widow have held there own against these guys. So why not Batman?

#43 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3227 posts) - - Show Bio

In this case, Bruce solos. Without his gadgets and tech.. Bruce will knock out the Juggernaut with a simple gesture, cast a spell on Doctor Doom banishing him to another realm after siphoning his power wig the Bat-Ultimate-Ultimate-Infinity-nullifier, destroy Magneto with a paperclip... A metal one. He'll trick Loki into defeating himself, he'll make Carnage apologize to everyone and join the boyscouts, he'll end Ultron with a virus... On a floppy disc. He'll leave Mandarin alone since Marvel/Ironman 3 are destroying him. And superskrull isn't cool enough to bother the Bat... Kang will be Bruce's new travel agent, MODOK will be his handyman and finally radioactive man will simply fall over dead from the awesomeness of the Bat.

#44 Posted by robertloucksjr (1490 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortal777 said:

ok this has been duly noted i repeat and maintain that if hawkeye and Black Widow could hang with some of these villains the Bats should be able to

Hawkeye and Black Widow would get stomped by these villains too, PIS aside.

#45 Posted by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560 said:

@immortal777 said:

Hawkeye and Black Widow would get stomped by these villains too, PIS aside.

and yet some how they have been able to hang with the rest of the avengers against kang, ultron, Dr.doom, and loki they cant all be PIS/WIS

#46 Posted by bump1010 (149 posts) - - Show Bio

@bump1010:

Hawkeye and Black Widow have held there own against these guys. So why not Batman?

No they haven't.

#47 Edited by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Villains win.

#48 Edited by Postacrat (487 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is being low balled. I'm sorry if some of you viners only want to see him as a skilled human with no contribution to a superhuman battle but the truth is with the JL he constantly does. The one's saying why couldn't Batman hang with some of these guys if Hawkeye and Black widow can, you have the right idea especially since he's superior to either one of them in just about every way form or fashion. This thread is just filled with people trying to take away from Batman, and trying to rationalize how a comic book character that they underestimate so much can even collaborate and sometimes lead the JL. Just because you wanna minimize the part Batman plays with the JL doesn't make your reasoning accurate just opinionated. Half of you calling out Batman as a weakling are the same people trying to discredit him cuz they are Bat haters. JL wins. They have faced far tougher than a hand full or characters who although may be powerful are still beaten regularly by teams of heroes far weaker than the Justice league.

#49 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

The justice league gets crushed, ultron is a team buster, and u have at least 5 more with ultron.

#50 Posted by Postacrat (487 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78: yeah if you are the avengers or the x-men, the Justice league out classes either team combined.