User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided

+

No Caption Provided

And

No Caption Provided

Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl and Batmanvs Borsalino, Sakazuki, Kuzan, Issho, prime Garp and Sengoku and Law.

• Morals On
  • Logia intangibility lasts for 5 minutes
  • Standard gear
  • No prep, no knowledge
  • Perfect team work
  • Fight takes place at Dressrosa
  • Win by any means
Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Mortal

Justice League, I think.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of them can beat Martian Manhunter's TP. He solos.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@mortal said:

Justice League, I think.

Law gets his room up instantly and his combat speed is far above the League, even Flash with morals on. "Room" *slash* aaaannnndddd it's over.

Scans?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By hatemalingsia

Oh, OP Marines.

Disappointed.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: He only has to shut down law. The rest could handle the admirals

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: He can read their minds in an instant and determine the most dangerous opponent. Also idk if Law's power will work on superman since it's isn't working on Doffy and none of them can hit hard enough to hurt even this superman

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: He can read their minds in an instant and determine the most dangerous opponent. Also idk if Law's power will work on superman since it's isn't working on Doffy and none of them can hit hard enough to hurt even this superman

Law's power has nothing to do with durability lol. Only strong Haki users can cancel Law's ability and only because Haki gives a blanket protection against DF abilities. Anyways, the Justice League gets raped horribly.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Flash was pretty much near light speed or light speed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol people saying that Law is far above Flash in speed.

StrawHatLuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd have to give this to the League

can anyone of them even hurt Superman or MMH?

I don't think Law or anyone there is anywhere near flashes speed

They might be strong enough to hurt WW and definitely Hawkgirl, but that's about it

Lanturn would have a difficult fight but eventually he'd come out on top

Batman is Batman, but he doesn't stand a chance

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one piece... pretty easily.

Each one of those guys could solo the entire league.

Superman has been knocked out several times. Most of the times it wasn't some big nuclear explosion but some artillery or missile fire.

Hawkgirls only useful against magical beings.

GL's heart stopped from an explosion that took out a building.

MMH was defeated pretty handily by someone as weak as Vandal savage with an electrfying hand. or have been knocked out with a simple knock on the head.

The only problem here is Flash but he gets tagged by the slowest people in the show Also to the person that said MMH tp. Yeah.. cause there was one instance in JL where Jon used that without it backfiring on him. Not.

all the freaking time.

DeAnnunaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marines easily, since JLU versions are fighting.

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By WolverineIsTOAA

How I kind of see it is Hawkgirl gets one shotted by fodder......

Then the rest of JL die.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team OP

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: Armament Haki just hardens the body or whatever you touch. Law still cut right through Vergo with Room. Superman is far more durable than even the strongest Haki user so I still don't think Law's ability will work.

They still have no answer for MMH's intangibility and mind rape.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy:

Funny. Since MMH has never once in the entire run of the show had a completely successful mind attack against a non fodder character. In fact he pretty much failed every time he attempted to do an offensive psionic. So I have no idea what the heck you are meaning by mind rape.

And I can think of about 4 instances from the top of my head where MMH got beaten down by things like lasers or electricity or fire in the JLU.

- The afterburner fire of the advanced bomber plane in WWII.
- When he got knocked out by Vandal Savage's electricity hand
- When the asteroid exploded and Superman and MM got KOd
- When he got knocked out by shade and grundy.

and that's just from the top of my head.

And we are using Superman JLU. He's not that strong or durable. He's been knocked out by far less.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wardemon32

@leo-343 said:

@wardemon32: @deathbyants: Well he is above him in speed, he only time Flash went at near light speed is when he was pissed at Luthor and his is an in character battle so he won't be going that fast and doesn't have Law's combat speed under these conditions.

He also did it when he was running to the sun. You're supposed to fight at the best of your abilities in battles. IIRC that one one of the last episodes where Flash did that. Not saying he wins though.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By roronuffy

@soaringturkeys: Yeah you're probably right, but I was trying to play Devil's advocate to give them more of a chance here. If we go by peak feats I think they could potentially win but it's hard to defend their composite versions

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLU Justice League get obliterated...

I'm assuming that's what's being used by the pic.

Avatar image for street_level_hero
Street_Level_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Plus they have no answer for Martian Manhunter's Desolidification

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it even DCAU or is that just the picture?

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight is tricky but with the limit on the one piece characters logia forms . Makes it a bit difficult for the anime team. The justice league animated on the other hand is balanced but weak compared to the comic version. One of the key players here is Law / which can be countered here by the Martain.

Based on how the characters attacks Law normally opens with his room expanding ability, to do his surgical madness. Close attack or surprise attack unless in direct combat which makes it difficult at times. Law is capable of surprise attacks. Now the problem is that the martain is here is counter that .

I could see the amine team pulling off a few wins more than the Jla .

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: Armament Haki just hardens the body or whatever you touch. Law still cut right through Vergo with Room. Superman is far more durable than even the strongest Haki user so I still don't think Law's ability will work.

They still have no answer for MMH's intangibility and mind rape.

Haki cancels out Devil Fruit powers.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By roronuffy

@pern: @leo-343 Armament Haki works in the sense that it allows DF users to be hit, but It does not however nullify effects or grant you protection against all DF abilities. Ace's fire would still burn and WB's Quake would still hit you regardless of your Haki. As we saw with Vergo, it can protect you against Law's Ope Ope no Mi to an extent but if the person is strong enough the DF can cut through even Armament Haki. The main strength of armament haki is that it makes your skin more durable and allows you to hit DF users. It does not automatically cancel out abilities (as we again saw when Law cut Vergo) and the strength of your AH (How durable it can make your skin) determines whether Law can cut you. Ace's fire wasn't some magic type that could burn through anything and neither is Law's operating ability able to cut any substance on earth (granted he is probably capable of cutting through almost everything in his world bar seastone and the strongest armament haki users). If something is strong enough he won't be able to cut it (just like he couldn't cut Vergo at the beginning before he got determined). Superman's skin is probably more durable than even the strongest armament haki and Idk if Law could cut him.

DXC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dxc: This is not proven and many people contest that only the cuffs were seastone and not the chains (which is what Law cut) seeing as it is so rare and Zoro has yet to cut seastone. Even if he did though, it would further prove my point since Seastone should (by what they are saying) be impossible to affect with DF abilities and yet Law was able to swap out seastone chains with regular ones with his ability and cut* them.

DXC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seastone doesn't negate DF abilities like you are claiming. Mr.3 unlocked Ace's cuffs with a wax key.Holding on to seastone doesn't mean Kizaru's lasers wont pierce you or that Akainu's magma wont hurt you.Law specifically mentioned that he swapped the cuffs iirc.And he cut through a Marine battleship that are lined with Kairoseki on the bottom.

I honestly dont care if Law can cut seastone or not.If we give his slashes DC, M3+ level characters can get powerscaled from him.Works good for me both ways.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

JLA

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Saint_Sophie

So I assume we're using animated versions of the League?

matthew1061

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash's best speed in the series is vs the Luthor/Brainiac amalgamation. He runs around the world a number of times hitting Luthiac on each pass. I timed that and he was circling the earth a little faster than twice per second at the end of the sequence. That puts Flash at about 25% light speed. I don't know what "high hypersonic" for Law means, but let's say he's got Mach 10 speed just to have a number to go by.

A speed of 25% lightspeed is the equivalent of Mach 220,200. If Law is Mach 10, Flash is more than 2200 times as fast as he is. Let's say I'm underestimating Law and he can really do Mach 100. Flash is still 220 times as fast.

The only time I remember artillery taking out Superman was when the Atlanteans using depth charges. We have no idea how powerful those were but the scene is so far below his usual performance that it's clear PIS. We do know that John blocked a shot from a big cannon on Oa. Judging by the amount of metal that vaporized, that was a blast of several kilotons, and jibes with Superman being stunned by a close proximity to the Watchtower cannon which was "as powerful as a small nuke."

Superman's best strength showing in JL was lifting an ocean liner out of the water after Luthor danaged it with his power armor. A cruise ship is somewhere in the 80-160,000 ton range so Superman can lift in this range.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dxc: I think we're agreeing but it's hard to tell. I feel like we both believe that neither seastone nor Haki negates any DF ability, they just grant Haki or Seastone weapon users the ability to hit DF users.

I believe Room's effect can only be negated with either exceptionally strong Armament Haki or Haki combined with fighting skill (like Doffy). This is why I think Supes could defend against Law because I believe his skin is much tougher than any Haki or even seastone.