Justice League vs Lobo

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

- The League is consisted of Hawkman, Aquaman, Vixen, Steel, Guy Gardner and Wonder Woman

- Pre Flashpoint versions, Lobo is bloodlusted, leaguers have morals off

- Both sides have 3 days prep, I heard that Lobo is formidable with prep, let's see here, who wins and why?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could be wrong here, but couldn't Wonder Woman beat Lobo on her own? I know they're both very powerful, but I always thought Wonder Woman was in Superman's league in terms of strength.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

alfred solos because he's alfred

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pope052

@cf12793:

I'd say WW could beat Lobo via KO.

No way is she in Superman's league in terms of strength, she's just a more skilled, and much faster fighter.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CF12793

@pope052 said:

@cf12793:

No way is she in Superman's league in terms of strength, she's just a more skilled, and much faster fighter.

Fair enough.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Where does she fall in terms of strength, though? Atleast a 100 tonner, right?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@cf12793:

I'd put her far above just 100 tons

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Justice League.

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Blackdog2009  Online

Pre52 versions of Aquaman, Wonder Woman, and Guy Gardner all fought Lobo on their OWN! So together they would stomp him.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:

@pope052 said:

@cf12793:

Fair enough.

Considering the fact that she was able to pull her weight when she, Superman and Martian Manhunter were attempting to pull the planet, and the fact that she was able to effortlessly carry a mountainous alien asteroid, and she was able to kick Superman out of his own fortress of solitude..among other things...yeah she's above "100 tons"

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 juiceboks  Moderator

WW. Aquaman, and Steel could take him by themselves if they have no morals.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

They have nothing that can keep Lobo down.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Batman wins.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:

I could be wrong here, but couldn't Wonder Woman beat Lobo on her own? I know they're both very powerful, but I always thought Wonder Woman was in Superman's league in terms of strength.

lol no, she can't.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre52 versions of Aquaman, Wonder Woman, and Guy Gardner all fought Lobo on their OWN! So together they would stomp him.

They fought him but failed hard. Lobo even said he could snap Arthur's neck like twig. He can move stars, compared with Diana's 1/3 Earth pull. We can't even say she pulled 1/3 maybe Supes pulled nearly everything.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:

@pope052 said:

@cf12793:

Fair enough.

Considering the fact that she was able to pull her weight when she, Superman and Martian Manhunter were attempting to pull the planet, and the fact that she was able to effortlessly carry a mountainous alien asteroid, and she was able to kick Superman out of his own fortress of solitude..among other things...yeah she's above "100 tons"

Are you being condescending, or just answering my question?

And answer honestly, please.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By bigcimmerian

@cf12793: She's much stronger than Aquaman, but weaker than Superman.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CF12793

@pope052:

If he was, there's really no call for it.

You can't blame someone for not knowing much about a character - even a popular one.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pope052

@cf12793:

I think it's due to the fact that he knows a lot about DC Characters in general. But nevertheless, there was no reason for it.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By SideburnGuru

Lobo takes this.

Yes, Wonder Woman could stand a fight against him. But are people forgetting Lobo's power here? And this is pre-flashpoint too.

In short: Lobo really has no reason to hold back. Hawkman literally has nothing of which I know that would really hold off Lobo. Aquaman has encountered Lobo, but if we're talking about their encounters, he only spared him because of the equal love to dolphins, Steel may be a challenge, but again, I don't think he's on Lobo's calliaber. I know Guy Garner fought him, but I'll be honest, I was not able to read the issue so I'm not too sure on what happened. Didn't it end in a stalemate? I can see him putting a somewhat fair fight, or at least holding Lobo back. Not defeating him, but holding him back. Wonder Woman's fight with Lobo was interrupted by a third party.

Truly, only one I know for sure to give Lobo a really rough time is Wonder Woman, but I don't see reasonably how she's stopping Lobo. The league may have morals off, but the true advantage is a blood lusted Lobo.

That's straight out brutal.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

wow, how over sensitive can you get....even if I was being condescending, who are you to feel some kind of way about it when you can't even tell the difference...

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CF12793

wow, how over sensitive can you get....even if I was being condescending, who are you to feel some kind of way about it when you can't even tell the difference...

If its not an issue, then let's drop it.

You did make remarks that could be taken as condescending. No matter whether you think so or not.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

If its not an issue, then let's drop it.

You did make remarks that could be taken as condescending. No matter whether you think so or not.

Bullsh*t, whoever thinks putting quotes on 100 tons was condescending is soft as cake. If that was what you were considering condescending then it never was my issue, only yours.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

Then, again, let's drop it, okay?

It has nothing to do with the thread at hand.

I'm not one to start sh^t for no reason, and I don't think you are either.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793: Whatever bro...

Just know that accusing people of dumb sh*t like condescending behavior based on "quotes", that's how sh*t gets started.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793: Whatever bro...

Just know that accusing people of dumb sh*t like condescending behavior based on "quotes", that's how sh*t gets started.

Dont be so mean

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see Lobo winning this one.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this thread is also a bit of a mismatch.....

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Justice League, easily.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian:WW can give lobo a run for his money,and has a chanche beating him using skills,or the lasso,zeus lightnings,being good with tactics,adding aquaman and steel and puting all of them with moral off it's a mismatch,he can't take all of them going all out against him at the same time.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: First of all, Wonder Woman could potentially solo, then add in Steel with prep, Guy Gardener and the rest .... it's a mismatch, and Lobo is not even that formidable with prep, he just has a large arsenal of powerful weapons. Nothing he brings can stop him from getting bfr'd to the phantom zone

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Lobo and easily. he's already beaten a larger more powerful Justice league (Supreme Soviet, Martian Manhunter, Gnort , Big Barda, Guy Gardner, Booster Gold, Wonder Woman, Mr Miracle, Blue Beetle, Ice Fire and a few others) han the list here without prep giving him prep is just bloody over kill. Plus he matched the emerald Eye and Pulsar Stargrave who have both soloed the Legion of Superheros ( a 50 strong superhero team with a member to match every member of the JLA ever)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: First of all, Wonder Woman could potentially solo, then add in Steel with prep, Guy Gardener and the rest .... it's a mismatch, and Lobo is not even that formidable with prep, he just has a large arsenal of powerful weapons. Nothing he brings can stop him from getting bfr'd to the phantom zone

Lobo created time machine out of nothing and created virus that wiped out his planet.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ancient_0f_days said:

Lobo created time machine out of nothing and created virus that wiped out his planet.

Wrong, he salvaged parts from a destroyed time hopper and attached it to his bike. Impressive but where in his spare time under his own power is he gonna salvage a random broken time machine? Besides, Steel has done the same with his own tech in his own facility meaning he very well could to that while I doubt Lobo could use such a method....but I guess it is worth mentioning anyway. Also there was no virus that wiped out his race...it was a plague of flying scorpions, also irrelevant since not only was it a one time feat but it is nearly useless in a battle, the only ones who would even have something to feat from flying space scorpions are Vixen and Hawkman and then again I doubt they'd be in too much trouble anyway.... so, you are wrong on both counts.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By bigcimmerian

@bigcimmerian said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

Wrong, he salvaged parts from a destroyed time hopper and attached it to his bike. Impressive but where in his spare time under his own power is he gonna salvage a random broken time machine? Besides, Steel has done the same with his own tech in his own facility meaning he very well could to that while I doubt Lobo could use such a method....but I guess it is worth mentioning anyway. Also there was no virus that wiped out his race...it was a plague of flying scorpions, also irrelevant since not only was it a one time feat but it is nearly useless in a battle, the only ones who would even have something to feat from flying space scorpions are Vixen and Hawkman and then again I doubt they'd be in too much trouble anyway.... so, you are wrong on both counts.

I'm never wrong.

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Blackdog2009  Online

@bigcimmerian: no Lobo cannot move stars, he can't even fly on his own. And the point is that together these leaguers abuse Lobo, especially with no morals.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lobo wins lobo je lud totalno

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm fan boy voting for Lobo. I can't back it up, but w/e...

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lobo could win this, but more times than not he would lose. The combo of ww, steel, and guy should be able to put something together to stop him.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#44  Edited By Pokeysteve

Wonder Woman should be enough by herself depending on the win conditions. She can knock him out or incap him.
Depending on what the prep entails too. Gauntlet and Sandals.