YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YoungJustice

Justice League

Captain Comet (Classic), Steel, Red Tornado, and Geo-Force (Pre-Crisis)

vs

Kryptonians (and there other worldly counterparts)

Superman, Supergirl, Mon-El, and Maxima

Morals Off.

Bloodlust On

Standard Gear

Random Encounter

No Prep

Takes place in Castle Doom

No Insta-Wins (Matter manipulation, reality warping, etc.)

Pre-New 52 to all that apply.

emad_ishtiaque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By emad_ishtiaque

Why do you even have Batman in there? What will he do in a random encounter vs kryptonians? Anyways, I thiink JL should take this since MM and Alan Scot Blood Lusted is pretty bad. MM could just take them down with his telepathy.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By jwalser3

@emad_ishtiaque said:

Why do you even have Batman in there? What will he do in a random encounter vs kryptonians? Anyways, I thiink JL should take this since MM and Alan Scot Blood Lusted is pretty bad. MM could just take them down with his telepathy.

Well said. But isn't him using telepathy an insta win? And the OP says no insta win. So I think he put that down because he knows that a bloodlust MM could take them down. :P

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By INLIFE

Maxima is not a Kryptionian. However I will use her.

The Martian Manhunter will not take them all down with his telepathy. Maxima would counter him and the two would be fighting both mentally and physically. Maxima is as strong as Superman with a lot more powers. I believe she will win. Maxima has a bloodlust than can match that of the Martian Manhunter.

While I like Batman, he stands no chance. Any on the Kryptonian team would kill him in a flash. It is a random encounter and there is no prep, thus I doubt he will have his kryptonite. If he does, Maxima would be the one to kill him instantly.

Powergirl and Supergirl would both engage Wonder Woman. It would be a long fight, but I believe that both Powergirl and Supergirl will overpower and surpass Wonder Woman.

General Zod and Alan Scott is a very close one. However, Zod is a mature Kryptonian, thus he would most defiantly match Scott. While Scott blood lusted is very bad, Zod is powerful general who is powerful and violent. He is also smart and is not a general for no good reason. Zod would most likely emerge victorious.

In the end, I think the Kryptonians would win. Except for Powergirl and Supergirl, Maxima and General Zod are powerful beings who are welling to do what they think is needed to be done. They do not hesitate and are very dangerous. I have full confidence in the Kryptonians.

Also, the Martian Manhunter, as said above, can not use his extremely powerful telepathy due to that being an instant win.

xxironspiderxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xxironspiderxx

Kryptonians. superman is 10000x faster than light speed

emad_ishtiaque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By emad_ishtiaque

@jwalser3 said:

@emad_ishtiaque said:

Well said. But isn't him using telepathy an insta win? And the OP says no insta win. So I think he put that down because he knows that a bloodlust MM could take them down. :P

I agree that TP can provide an insta win but it doesn't have to be since MM can use it to control one or two of them and make them fight each other. Even if they somehow over it, MM would very difficult to handle with his extraordinary regeneration, phasing and shape shifting. When MM is Bloodlusted, I am not sure if they would even be able to harm MM physically.

Personally, I believe that Wonder Woman will lose to a combined effort of Power girl and Supergirl but they would be heavily damaged in the battle. With the combined effort of Alan Scot, I think they will is able to take down the Kryptonians.

MasterM0r0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MasterM0r0n

@xxironspiderxx said:

Superman isn't 10000 times faster than the speed of light according to my knowledge.

The Flash is, but Superman isn't.

Now if that was an exaggeration, that's a different story.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jeanroygrant

Alan Scott solo's, also when since was Maxima a Kryptonian.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By YoungJustice

@jeanroygrant said:

Okay Krpotonians and there otherworldly counterparts.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By YoungJustice

Also, switching Bats with Captain atom.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ximpossibrux

@xxironspiderxx said:

no

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By XiiX

Justice League.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

Justice League wins, can't see the Kryptonians taking a bloodlusted Alan down. Aside from that they have Martian Manhunter, who I believe could take anyone from team 2.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By YoungJustice

@TheMightyAvenger said:

Justice League wins, can't see the Kryptonians taking a bloodlusted Alan down. Aside from that they have Martian Manhunter, who I believe could take anyone from team 2.

Even the almighty Maxima, who f's up Supes on a regular basis?

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ComocYahweh

Kryptonians should win pretty easy, they will just fly up in orbit and blow up the planet with heatvision.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By blackadamFTW

This is a roflstomp for Team 1.

@ComocYahweh said:

Kryptonians should win pretty easy, they will just fly up in orbit and blow up the planet with heatvision.

You have to be kidding me. General Zod is the only one of the Kryptonians that has shown something close to planet busting, and that was when he was going all out against Superman.

Wonder Woman has shown to be capable of beating Power Girl, Martian Manhunter would stomp Zod (via mindr**e), Alan Scott would beat Maxima, and Captain Atom would beat Supergirl pretty easily.

Martian Manhunter could possibly solo (for the Kryptonians he could just use his telepathy to KO them). The only problem would be Maxima (though he could beat her).

Don't see how Team 2 has a chance of winning.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By YoungJustice

@blackadamFTW said:

This is a roflstomp for Team 1.

@ComocYahweh said:

You have to be kidding me. General Zod is the only one of the Kryptonians that has shown something close to planet busting, and that was when he was going all out against Superman.

Wonder Woman has shown to be capable of beating Power Girl, Martian Manhunter would stomp Zod (via mindr**e), Alan Scott would beat Maxima, and Captain Atom would beat Supergirl pretty easily.

Martian Manhunter could possibly solo (for the Kryptonians he could just use his telepathy to KO them). The only problem would be Maxima (though he could beat her).

Don't see how Team 2 has a chance of winning.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By blackadamFTW

@YoungJustice:So what?

I didn't say Captain Atom could beat her. I said Alan could (and he would).

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By YoungJustice

@blackadamFTW said:

I know, just that Atom is resistant to telepathy (mind control and psyonic blasts......that was a psyonic attack.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By blackadamFTW

@YoungJustice said:

@blackadamFTW said:

I know, just that Atom is resistant to telepathy (mind control and psyonic blasts......that was a psyonic attack.

That was a psionic attack, but that doesn't mean she could use telepathy or mind control on him.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By YoungJustice

@blackadamFTW said:

@YoungJustice said:

@blackadamFTW said:

That was a psionic attack, but that doesn't mean she could use telepathy or mind control on him.

She did both to Wonder Woman pretty easily, who also has TP ressitance (immunity almost).

I was just trying to say that MM coulnt solo, even bloodlusted.

Luster77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Luster77

Yall gotta be kidding me!!! You think Team 1 can beat Team 2?!! You got Zod, who won't hold back, neither will Kara, she doesn't like to hold back at all plus she uses her powers alot different than Superman would. Power Girl, I really haven't seen her cut loose so it's up in the air, now Maxima, she's on par with Diana's savagery. She'd cut loose and whoop a lot of ass herself, if she can give Supes the beat down (considering he won't hurt women)watch out. Team 1 can go against any group you put them up against sans the Kryptonians. Telepathy won't work against someone who can resist it and Kryptonians can, Alan Scotts just a human, he can only go so far with his power. Captain Atom could probably solo but sense matter manipulation is off, he gets dat ass smacked!!! General Zod ain't messin around, morals are always off with him.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By blackadamFTW

@YoungJustice said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@YoungJustice said:

@blackadamFTW said:

She did both to Wonder Woman pretty easily, who also has TP ressitance (immunity almost).

Wonder Woman's also been controlled telepathically by Martian Manhunter (and she's been possessed by countless others)......

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Killemall

@jeanroygrant said:

Alan Scott solo

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Killemall

@Luster77 said:

Yall gotta be kidding me!!! You think Team 1 can beat Team 2?!! You got Zod, who won't hold back, neither will Kara, she doesn't like to hold back at all plus she uses her powers alot different than Superman would. Power Girl, I really haven't seen her cut loose so it's up in the air, now Maxima, she's on par with Diana's savagery. She'd cut loose and whoop a lot of ass herself, if she can give Supes the beat down (considering he won't hurt women)watch out. Team 1 can go against any group you put them up against sans the Kryptonians. That telepathy shit won't work against someone who can resist it and Kryptonians can, Alan Scotts just a human, he can only go so far with his power. Captain Atom could probably solo but sense matter manipulation is off, he gets dat ass smacked!!! General Zod ain't messin around, morals are always off with him.

I think you are missing few issues from Alan Scott bloodlusted. Might i recommend reading JLA/ JSA : The Dark Things? Alan single handedly soloed JSA and JLA, and one shotted Superman level character throughout, while no one was able to even harm him, you really think 3 Kryptonians all of whom are vulnerable to magic (Jade has one shotted PG before and she has only a fraction of Alan's powers) and Maxima by herself stand up to a bloodlusted Alan Scott.

With morals on i can see Alan being defeated by Zod, bloodlusted he has one of the most powerful DC magical entities inside him.

Also Alan Scott, ever since his sentinal upgrade, a decade ago, is a pure energy made manifest.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By YoungJustice

@blackadamFTW said:

@YoungJustice said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@YoungJustice said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Wonder Woman's also been controlled telepathically by Martian Manhunter (and she's been possessed by countless others)......

Then wouldnt this be a feat to put her at least on par with MM, or enough to keep her team from any psionic attacks.

@Killemall said:

@Luster77 said:

Yall gotta be kidding me!!! You think Team 1 can beat Team 2?!! You got Zod, who won't hold back, neither will Kara, she doesn't like to hold back at all plus she uses her powers alot different than Superman would. Power Girl, I really haven't seen her cut loose so it's up in the air, now Maxima, she's on par with Diana's savagery. She'd cut loose and whoop a lot of ass herself, if she can give Supes the beat down (considering he won't hurt women)watch out. Team 1 can go against any group you put them up against sans the Kryptonians. That telepathy shit won't work against someone who can resist it and Kryptonians can, Alan Scotts just a human, he can only go so far with his power. Captain Atom could probably solo but sense matter manipulation is off, he gets dat ass smacked!!! General Zod ain't messin around, morals are always off with him.

I think you are missing few issues from Alan Scott bloodlusted. Might i recommend reading JLA/ JSA : The Dark Things? Alan single handedly soloed JSA and JLA, and one shotted Superman level character throughout, while no one was able to even harm him, you really think 3 Kryptonians all of whom are vulnerable to magic (Jade has one shotted PG before and she has only a fraction of Alan's powers) and Maxima by herself stand up to a bloodlusted Alan Scott.

With morals on i can see Alan being defeated by Zod, bloodlusted he has one of the most powerful DC magical entities inside him.

Also Alan Scott, ever since his sentinal upgrade, a decade ago, is a pure energy made manifest.

I totally forgot he had the senital upgrade, before he got the upgrade, I see exactly how he would solo if bloodlusted.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#27  Edited By xxxddd

Justice League.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By blackadamFTW

@YoungJustice said:

Then wouldnt this be a feat to put her at least on par with MM, or enough to keep her team from any psionic attacks.

Nope, it just shows that Wonder Woman isn't telepathy resistant or immune. To keep her team from any psionic attacks? Nope. She'd be too busy getting her butt whooped by Alan.

torzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By torzone

Maxima and Power Girl could potential SOLO

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By greenteaforme

@Killemall said:

@Luster77 said:

Pretty much this.

Yes, Team 2 is very strong, but Alan Scott can sip tea on the moon as he solos Team 2 with his constructs. Alan Scott at absolute full is easily one of the most powerful beings on DC Earth, if not the most powerful.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By YoungJustice

Im putting Superman in Power Girl's spot.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

@YoungJustice: Yes. Alan could beat any of them, so could MM, Maxima may be a powerful telepath but not powerful enough to overwhelm MM.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By YoungJustice

Changing Rosters of each team.

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By spawn_123

Justice League

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jeanroygrant

@YoungJustice said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Okay Krpotonians and there otherworldly counterparts.

Lol

flash126

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By flash126