#1 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1: Justice League (Smallville)

Hawkman Supergirl MM Flash (Bart) Green Arrow Dr. Fate Cyborg Clark Kent Black Canary

Team 2: Heroes Universe (All Heroes and villains in the show not only those in the pictures below)

Rules:

• No time stop nor time travel
  • Blood Lust On
  • Morals Off
  • Only powers used in the series (except Time travel and time stop)
  • No speed blitz (speed is allowed to save teammates and dodge)
  • Flight allowed (but no taking someone to outer space)
  • Standard gear seen used by characters only
  • No kryptonite of all sorts
  • Clark here is Pre - Superman (he can't fly)
  • No prior knowledge for both team
  • 1 Minute Prep
  • No power boost for Ando
  • Peter and Sylar have all the powers of their Future version
  • Fight takes place in empty New York
  • No future characters

WHO WINS and WHY!!

#2 Posted by Solidfox15 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

When most people think of the powerful characters in Heroes, they think of people like Peter, Sylar, Samson Gray, and Arthur. While they are great in their own right and would put up a great fight against the league, there are a few unsung heroes among the Heroes verse that shied away from the limelight because they were passive. (And over powered so it would be hard to keep them written in the plot.)

Maya for example, could possibly solo the entire league should she become upset or able to control her own abilities.

Stephen Canfield has the ability to create black holes with his own hands. That certainly would be useful, just toss one of those bad boys out and watch the world cave in on itself.

Others can use mind abilities such as Eden, Matt, and Maury to convince the league to fight among themselves then kill themselves.

Candace can put them in an illusion and make them believe they are doing god knows what.

Eric Doyle can control their physical body, making them do whatever he wishes.

Leona can simply drain the life out of you with touch.

And on and on.

#3 Posted by SSJ4Hulk (194 posts) - - Show Bio

Heroes win. This version of the justice league is out of its league

Peter will become a god in the 1 second of the fight (he will copy the powers of those around him)he will solo everyone.

Stephen Canfield can create a black hole and kill everyone,

If arthur peterli is in this fight and has the abilities of peter he can solo too,

Maya can kill 6 out of 9 with her poison(i doubt she can kill clark,kara or MM)

Matt s kid has the ability to shut down powers adn objects arund him.

And so on....

#4 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

heroes verse win this, peter and sylar can win this on their own possibly

#5 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Please remember that we have 2 powerful telepaths here and long range fighters.

Kara and Clark with their lasers could take Maya out or most of the heroes from a distance.

Regarding Peter copying powers, i highly doubt it would work on aliens (Peter, Kara, MM and Hawkman).

And Sylar needs to somehow look at their brain to copy abilities, which would be a problem if he goes into close contact with any of League, not to mention the speedsters where time is like stopped when they superspeed.

Anyways, is Matt or any telepath from heroes more powerful than MM and Fate (not that much showing) here?

#6 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Some people obviously never watched Smallville entirely...

The JL here will own Heroes...for one Dr. Fate alone can just banish or use his magic(as it was confirmed to be Kent's version) since he restored MMH's powers like nothing...

MMH's telepathy and speed Heroes have no answer for not to mention flying blitzes, same for Supergirl has flight edge as well and can blitz.

Hawkman has the flight edge and ferocious fighting skills.

Flash/Impulse/Bart is faster then ANYONE on Heroes not even close...

Clark is still physically more powerful then just about everyone here even without flight not to mention he still has his other powers...he'll just blitz everyone.

Peter can't copy alien DNA, and there is no evidence of such.

The only person here who Sylar or Pete can touch that can do big damage is Bart and that's not happening since he'll be moving beyond faster then they can even blink...much less react.

Then there's Dr. Fate and MMH's telepathy which again, nobody on Heroes has an answer for. Honestly, Clark alone with or without flight could solo the Heroes roster if he went all out if there's no green K and they have no knowledge of his weaknesses they can't stop him much less the entire Smallville JL...

Smallville JL will stomp Heroes here...

#7 Posted by BMEZY (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

The OP said no time stop/time travel...but along with teleportation, Hiro used other forms of time manipulation (i.e) - slowing down time. This is another advantage that the heroverse possess

#8 Posted by Solidfox15 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus OP said no speed blitz so Flash isn't really relevant. But in the Heroes web comics there are many speedsters and there are two people with the ability to slow down time to a crawl like Zoom.

#9 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, the Smallville team will still win though because of MMH's telepathy and Dr. Fate's powers even without speed blitzing...and Clark's durability.

#10 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@BMEZY: @Solidfox15:

In Heroes, speedsters can't be affected with time stop or slowing down time.

Remember when Hiro meets Daphne for the first time?

Bart is a factor here since speed is allowed to save a teammate or dodge.

@Vaeternus:

I agree. But speedblitz isn't allowed.

#11 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa said:

@BMEZY: @Solidfox15:

In Heroes, speedsters can't be affected with time stop or slowing down time.

Remember when Hiro meets Daphne for the first time?

Bart is a factor here since speed is allowed to save a teammate or dodge.

@Vaeternus:

I agree. But speedblitz isn't allowed.

Ok that's fine, my previous post remains however the Heroes have no answer for MMH's or Fate's telepathy which as we've seen are very powerful. Combined with Clark's ridiculous durability I'll give the Smallville team a win here.

Of course J'onn could merely shapeshift too thus fooling the heroes.

#12 Posted by Solidfox15 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

The same could be said about the many shapeshifters and the reality warper in Heroes.

#13 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

There are no reality warpers or telepaths that can mind wipe instantly like Fate and j'onn on the smallville team...

#14 Posted by Inphase (329 posts) - - Show Bio

I HATE Heroes so I say JLA.

#15 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.