#1 Edited by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

The original Justice league 7 came in the world of marvel universe an fought the avengers foes. they fought them in each round. two fights morals on and off

Superman, Batman(Bruce Wayne),Wonder woman, Martian Manhunter, Hal Jordan, Aqua man(with water hand),Flash(wally west)

Round 1 - Magneto with prep

Round 2- Ultron

Round 3- Baron Zemo and the Masters of evil(except Ultron)

Round 4- Korvac

Round 5- Loki with prep

Round 6- Grim Reaper

Round 7- Kang

Round 8- Dr doom with prep

Round 9- Graviton

Round 10- Thanos

#2 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, id put Graviton in round 10, he is a more difficult opponent than Thanos even if marginally. are morals off? coz if so they stop at Korvac

#3 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

how it goes with morals on an off

#4 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos would stomp on Graviton. Your order is all wrong. Why is Grim Reaper so high? Graviton is way to high as well.

#5 Posted by TheSyndicate (41 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA loses but barely.

#6 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA wins unless thanos has infinity gaunlet

#7 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4913 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Doom with prep.

#8 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: Nope Martian Manhunter>Telepathy >Mindrape. Flash>super-speed>phasing or steal his speed. Aquaman (waterhand)>magic>can negate a magic of a person.

#9 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Stops at Doom with prep.
#10 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4913 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone Doom has prep so I'm sure he'll be prepared for whatever the league has to offer. This isn't a random encounter Doom has become a god with prep don't see how he doesnt have a shot in this.

#11 Posted by Yai_Inn (352 posts) - - Show Bio

Order is wrong. Stops at Korvac. 

#12 Posted by Dextersinister (5782 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

@matchesmone Doom has prep so I'm sure he'll be prepared for whatever the league has to offer. This isn't a random encounter Doom has become a god with prep don't see how he doesnt have a shot in this.

Doom has become a god with a plot device, if Batman is still alive he could stealth take down Doom.

#13 Posted by blackpanther1 (87 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea i also think, they would stop at doom. Because you are giving him prep with prep he was once able to steal the beyonder's power right from under him. I think Dr doom is almost Unstoppable with prep because he can utilize it very well he focuses on there weakness super man would be easy all he needs to make is a kryptonite based weapon. Speed isn't a factor for him he was able to take down people with speed before. Hal jordan wouldn't be a problem seeing how he has killed many green lanterns in his day.Aqua man wouldn't be a problem if i remember and i may be wrong Dr. Doom has traded blows with namor who is stronger than aqua man in my opinion. Wonder woman wouldn't be a BIG problem but she would be a problem. The Biggest Problem that is giving me second guess is Martian Man Hunter If he is able to stop Martian's Mind attacks he might have a chance to take him down never under estimate Dr doom

#14 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yai_Inn said:

i know hard to know some of them who the strongest an how stop at korvac u really underestimate the justice league

#15 Posted by nickthedevil (11598 posts) - - Show Bio

@bornstar said:

@Yai_Inn said:

i know hard to know some of them who the strongest an how stop at korvac u really underestimate the justice league

The Justice League take this.

#16 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@bornstar said:

@Yai_Inn said:

The Justice League take this.

yep but tuff to beat thanos and graviton and doom with prep

#17 Posted by jonEsherfey (443 posts) - - Show Bio

Get to round eight.

#18 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2632 posts) - - Show Bio

With the way this list is...I honestly don't see the Justice League getting past Korvac...This list needs to be re-tooled.

#19 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

They MIGHT get through round 8. If they do, they should be able to clear... with casualties.

#20 Edited by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imagine_Man15 said:

They MIGHT get through round 8. If they do, they should be able to clear... with casualties.

interesting u right remember ppl batman is one of the greatest prepmaster in comics

#21 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4913 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom>>>>>>>>>Batman when it comes to prep bats is out of his league.

#22 Posted by mcool135 (413 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman will find something to stop them, JLA takes the cake.

#23 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcool135 said:

yeah but with doom its not easy

#24 Posted by mcool135 (413 posts) - - Show Bio

@bornstar said:

@mcool135 said:

yeah but with doom its not easy

We still gotta remember the JLA has major powerhouses WW, Superman, heck Flash could speed blitz him .

#25 Posted by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yai_Inn said: