Justice League vs Avengers (Read details)

• 126 results
TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#1  Edited By TheCannon

Justice League roster:

Superman

Batman

Wonder Woman

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

Flash

Aquaman

J'onn J'onzz

No Caption Provided

vs

Avengers roster:

Iron man

Captain America

Thor

Hulk

Ant-man

Wasp

Vision

Hawkeye

Scarlet Witch

No Caption Provided

Each team has had 24 hours of preparation time.

When the battle starts, they are 20 miles apart from each other on an uninhabited island.

The fight goes on until either one side surrenders or everyone on one side is dead.

Who wins?

Also, I know the pictures don't match the rosters I gave, but it was the best I could do.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Bo88gdan

Avengers because of Scarlet Witch .

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Bo88gdan said:

Scarlet Witch is getting speed-blitzed before she could even think to move by Flash or Superman.

Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Montaq

Avengers get crushed.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

J'onn solos. Flash solos. 

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lady_liberty

Flash zooms around faster then the speed of light IMPing people before the image of the JLA has even reached their eyes.

Everyone else mops up.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Skaddix

@Deranged Midget said:

@Bo88gdan said:

Scarlet Witch is getting speed-blitzed before she could even think to move by Flash or Superman.

Well she would still get it done at House of M Levels because she could not get killed. But she no longer has the powers so yeah Justice League stomps.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheCannon

@Skaddix said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Bo88gdan said:

Well she would still get it done at House of M Levels because she could not get killed. But she no longer has the powers so yeah Justice League stomps.

I'm not talking about the current versions of the characters. Other wise Thor couldn't do anything since he's dead. I'm talking about the original versions of the characters back when comic books were good.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@TheCannon said:

@Skaddix said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Bo88gdan said:

I'm not talking about the current versions of the characters. Other wise Thor couldn't do anything since he's dead. I'm talking about the original versions of the characters back when comic books were good.

Purely subjective. The current Justice League series is visceral and fantastic. The current Avengers series is widely regarded as poorly conceived and written schlock, even though it sells fairly well. 
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By sa5m

The Justice League =)

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Illuminatus said:

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheCannon

Okay, I will be specific. The Justice League is the original Justice League roster.

The Avengers:

Captain America: 1960s version

Iron Man: 1970s version

Thor: 1960s version

Hulk: 1960s version

Ant-man: When the Avengers were first formed in issue one. He can't grow to enormous size yet.

Wasp: Pretty much the same throughout all of comic book history.

Hawkye: 1980s version

Vision: His first appearance after he joined the Avengers. I'm not sure what issue.

Scarlet Witch: 1980s version.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@TheCannon said:

Okay, I will be specific. The Justice League is the original Justice League roster.

The Avengers:

Captain America: 1960s version

Iron Man: 1970s version

Thor: 1960s version

Hulk: 1960s version

Ant-man: When the Avengers were first formed in issue one. He can't grow to enormous size yet.

Wasp: Pretty much the same throughout all of comic book history.

Hawkye: 1980s version

Vision: His first appearance after he joined the Avengers. I'm not sure what issue.

Scarlet Witch: 1980s version.

The Avengers still lose.
Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Skaddix

That does not really help besides maybe Thor. Those characters are going to miss alot of their best feats and in some cases especially Iron Man be a great deal weaker then they are now.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheCannon

In five minutes, I will put up who I think will win.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Skaddix said:

That does not really help besides maybe Thor. Those characters are going to miss alot of their best feats and in some cases especially Iron Man be a great deal weaker then they are now.

Pretty much. What was 70's Iron Man even capable of? 
TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheCannon

It has been five minutes! Here's what happens:

Flash uses the speed force to eliminate Scarlet Witch quickly. Green Lantern and Thor go at it while Superman goes after the Hulk. Vision and J'onn J'onzz start fighting, which is pretty even since they both can phase through objects and J'onn can't telepathically attack Vision since he's an android. Ant-man, Wasp, and Hawkeye team up against Wonder Woman and Aquaman. Eventually, Hawkeye sees and opening on J'onn and takes it. He shots an arrow into J'onn's spine while he is distracted, paralyzing him. When Flash tries to sneak up on Thor, Thor throws his hammer at him and sends him flying across the ocean. Wonder Woman takes out Wasp, but Vision phases through her, killing her. Superman is about to kill Hulk, he hesitates, and Hulk throws him into a volcano. Hulk then crashes the entire volcano on him. Batman secretly throws a baterang at Vision, messing up his circuits, making him useless. Iron Man hits Batman with a plasma beam at full force, killing him. Aquaman takes out Ant-man, until he's shot in the head with an arrow by Hawkeye. Just as the remaining Avengers members are about ti gang up on Green Lantern, Superman comes out of the crushed volcano, and Flash comes zooming up out of nowhere. That leaves Superman, Green Lantern, and Flash against Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk and Hawkeye. Flash runs and destroys all of Hawkeye's arrows, but is hit with a uni-beam by Iron Man. Green Lantern sends a beam into Iron Man's power source, causing his armor to explode, killing him in the process. Thor uses his hammer to create a massive thunder storm, in which Flash is killed. Superman tries to use his heat vision on Captain America, but his Shield blocks it. Superman knocks Cap's shield out of his hand, but Thor throws his hammer at him. Thor almost kills Superman (because Superman has a weakness to magic), but Green Lantern attacks Thor. Hulk tries to stop them by throwing a mountain at them, but ends up killing Hawkeye instead. Superman and Hulk begin fighting, where a mountain at the edge of the island collapses of them. Hulk turns into Bruce Banner and is killed, but Superman makes it out. Superman goes back to Captain America, and kills him. After that, Superman has too much shame, killing several innocent men. He surrenders on behalf on the remaining Justice League members (Green Lantern), and they levae.

Winners: Avengers with Thor being the lone survivor.

Also, I know I said it would go up in five minutes, but it took a while to write.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By charlieboy

League stomps. The only real chance for an Avengers win is if Wanda had her HOM powers.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By charlieboy

And i really don't see Hawkeye taking out Manhunter or Aquaman.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
Did you use "Batman" and "prep" in the same sentence??...  JLA win 
TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheCannon

@charlieboy said:

And i really don't see Hawkeye taking out Manhunter or Aquaman.

If J'onzz is distracted fighting Vision ,he's only focused on taking him out of play, then Hawkeye could sneak up from a distance and shot his spine out with an arrow. Same with Aquaman.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By charlieboy

@TheCannon: Both of those characters are far more durable than an arrow. Manhunter is practically invulnerable and can turn intangible. Aquaman has tanked bullets i believe. Hawkeye is not stopping either one.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheCannon

@charlieboy said:

@TheCannon: Both of those characters are far more durable than an arrow. Manhunter is practically invulnerable and can turn intangible. Aquaman has tanked bullets i believe. Hawkeye is not stopping either one.

You're forgetting, they have Iron Man to help prepare. He knew of Aquaman's powers and had a special arrow made for Aquaman. He even gave Hawkeye one tipped with Kryptonnite for Superman, but they were destroyed before he could use them.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By charlieboy

@TheCannon: if he has a special arrow then maybe he can hurt Aquaman. Still doubting it tho. And I still think there is no way he is hurting Manhunter. Also Wasp is not even going to slow Wonder Woman down.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheCannon

@charlieboy said:

@TheCannon: if he has a special arrow then maybe he can hurt Aquaman. Still doubting it tho. And I still think there is no way he is hurting Manhunter. Also Wasp is not even going to slow Wonder Woman down.

I understand that, but Ant-Man had thousands of ants there to make it where she couldn't even see. That was just a distraction until Iron Man, Hulk, or Thor could get in there to fight her.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By charlieboy

@TheCannon: i don't think the ant thing could slow her down. her flight and speed is going to keep the ants off of her.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheCannon

It is suppose to slow her down for just a little bit until Hulk, Thor, Vision, or Cap can get there.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By charlieboy

@TheCannon: Captain America can not take Wonder Woman down. Thor maybe. Hulk maybe. Cap no.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Illuminatus said:

This.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheCannon

@charlieboy said:

@TheCannon: Captain America can not take Wonder Woman down. Thor maybe. Hulk maybe. Cap no.

He could give a decent fight until someone a bit more powerful could get there.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By charlieboy

@TheCannon: Diana is far stronger and faster. Cap would not be able to go toe to toe with her. She is way too fast. You are extremely lowballing Wonder Woman.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheCannon

@charlieboy said:

@TheCannon: Diana is far stronger and faster. Cap would not be able to go toe to toe with her. She is way too fast. You are extremely lowballing Wonder Woman.

I understand that, but in chess, the pawns go first.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By charlieboy

@TheCannon: I know. but the people you are throwing against her aren't going to last a second. The problem here is the league has three members that are physically stronger than most of the avengers. you have four that are faster than all of the avengers. the avengers are just not fast enough to keep up. The only real problem is Thor. and several members of the league could feasibly solo thor. the avengers don't stand a chance.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheCannon

@charlieboy said:

@TheCannon: I know. but the people you are throwing against her aren't going to last a second. The problem here is the league has three members that are physically stronger than most of the avengers. you have four that are faster than all of the avengers. the avengers are just not fast enough to keep up. The only real problem is Thor. and several members of the league could feasibly solo thor. the avengers don't stand a chance.

While the Justice League might have some more raw power on their side, they are acually weakened by Superman. The fight goes on until either one side surrenders, or until everyone on one side dies. I put up how the battle would go (at least in my opinion), and Superman doesn't kill. When he did kill someone in this battle, he immediately realized the harm they were doing and surrendered on behalf of the remaining Justice League members (Green Lantern). After this, Superman would go into a deep depression and retire as Superman.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By charlieboy

@TheCannon: Superman has killed before and it does bother him but he would not stop being Superman. and Supes is one of the big guns here. Interesting scenario but highly unlikely. Supes would not have to kill to stop the avengers.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheCannon

@charlieboy said:

@TheCannon: Superman has killed before and it does bother him but he would not stop being Superman. and Supes is one of the big guns here. Interesting scenario but highly unlikely. Supes would not have to kill to stop the avengers.

Superman hasn't killed fellow heroes that are fighting for what he's fighting for. Also, he would have to kill the Avengers to stop them. Hulk doesn't stop until death or being turned to Bruce Banner. Thor will never quit, even after death. Iron Man will fight until the last breath also. Captain America will never surrender. Hawkeye can be killed easily. Ant-Man and Wasp will always fight, but they can be killed to easily. If they made it through the entire thing and the other Avengers were defeated, they probably would surrender. Still though, four out of seven will not surrender until death, so they need to be killed to lose.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By charlieboy

@TheCannon: wrong. they could be knocked out, bfr'd, or otherwise incapacitated by being frozen of gl's shields. they can be beaten without being killed. and all of these avengers have been defeated before without being killed.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheCannon

@charlieboy said:

@TheCannon: wrong. they could be knocked out, bfr'd, or otherwise incapacitated by being frozen of gl's shields. they can be beaten without being killed. and all of these avengers have been defeated before without being killed.

The rules to this battle I put up was the battle goes on until either when the one team surrenders or everyone on one team die.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By charlieboy

@TheCannon: your logic is faulty. all of these heroes would have a problem killing other heroes. not just superman. and if the battle is to the death then the characters are out of character anyway. and they would not surrender. doesn't make sense.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheCannon

@charlieboy said:

@TheCannon: your logic is faulty. all of these heroes would have a problem killing other heroes. not just superman. and if the battle is to the death then the characters are out of character anyway. and they would not surrender. doesn't make sense.

I made specific rules to the battle. Plus that, I never said how they're fighting. It might be mind control, it might be a friendly contest, it might be anything. There are many ways battles like this can go down. I have given my logic. If you don't like it, what do you think would happen? Put up a scene by scene synopsis of the battle (like I did), and we'll see how you think it would go.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By charlieboy

there are too many scenarios. the league has speed , strength, and powerful tp on their side. if it has to end in surrender manhunter could just telepathically make the avengers surrender or he could kill them telepathically. he could solo.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SPM1M

JLA stomps and i mean super stomps some leaguers could solo like flash and manhunter

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Deranged Midget

@TheCannon said:

@Skaddix said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Bo88gdan said:

The Justice League still win, my original point stands. Flash, Superman, and MM solo.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Illuminatus said:

@TheCannon said:

@Skaddix said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Bo88gdan said:

Purely subjective. The current Justice League series is visceral and fantastic. The current Avengers series is widely regarded as poorly conceived and written schlock, even though it sells fairly well.

Ever since Bendis and most recently Fraction have taken over most Avengers titles and main characters, the writing has gone downhill creatively simply to get sales.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#45  Edited By PowerHerc

The JLA wins.

The Avengers are just outclassed in terms of overall power.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By _Black

JLA easily.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#47  Edited By Killemall

@Deranged Midget said:

@Bo88gdan said:

Even if she doesnt get speedblitz i dont see what she can do to JLA anyways.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Killemall

@TheCannon said:

Thor currently ISNT dead and is due to fight Taranus (Ulrik the troll) next!

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TheCannon

@Killemall said:

@TheCannon said:

Thor currently ISNT dead and is due to fight Taranus (Ulrik the troll) next!

Thor is dead. It was the worse death in comic book history. He died in Fear Itself #7. I had a memorial service in honor of Thor after this.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Killemall

@TheCannon said:

Thor is dead. He died in Fear Itself #7.

And there have been a total of 4 thor issues after that.

Thor died and somehow everyone forgot about thor. Loki then somehow remembers, helps Silver Surfer to find his hammer and currently Thor is re-alive :) yippie :)