Justice league vs Avengers(live action)

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#251 JediXMan  Moderator

Just realised this was a movie Battle lol sorry guys but Thor's Lightning is magic and how could u tell MoS is resilient to magic when the bad guys didn't even have magical powers

There's no magic in the MCU. The president of Marvel Studios, Kevin Feige, is saying that everything magical will be seen as just another type of science. In other words, it is literally as "magical" as the sun.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'd just edge it to the Justice League. Superman is MVP.

Black Canary is useless.

You know why. :P

lol, I'm glad she died.. I didn't like her at all.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#253  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

Sorry, @omniawesomeness and everyone---the magic dodge that ya'll cling to to bring down Supes (even though, REPEATEDLY DC has stated that Supes is not particularly "weak" to magic, he just doesn't have any more resistance to it than Batman, Iron Man, Squirrel Girl or anyone else so even THAT is moot) won't work-Thor and crew ain't magical. But even if he were, magic as a "weakness" hasn't been introduced in this cinematic universe, so all the way around-NO GO!

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done many times, Supes solos.

Avatar image for omniawesomeness
OmniAwesomeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: Thor is magical and magic hasn't been introduced like u said, that is why u haven't seen him loose against it

OmniAwesomeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By OmniAwesomeness

@jedixman: Oh ok thanks for actually explaining..marvel is stupid for making all their heroes weak as batman

Jedixmanisfat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The avengers haven't gone up against anyone remotely as powerful as kryptonians or anyone nearly as fast as Flash. JL wins here.

@_mongul said:

Superman solos.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By Comicuser
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@jedixman said:
@omniawesomeness said:

Just realised this was a movie Battle lol sorry guys but Thor's Lightning is magic and how could u tell MoS is resilient to magic when the bad guys didn't even have magical powers

There's no magic in the MCU. The president of Marvel Studios, Kevin Feige, is saying that everything magical will be seen as just another type of science. In other words, it is literally as "magical" as the sun.

Are they still gonna keep that angel for even Dr Strange? I really hope not...

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 JediXMan  Moderator

@lukehero said:

@jedixman said:
@omniawesomeness said:

Are they still gonna keep that angel for even Dr Strange? I really hope not...

Yes, they are.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: I wonder why they are taking this angel? Is it to please religious groups? I noticed there was a focus on religion and faith in MOS as well. In Avengers Captain America mentioned there was only 1 God.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol, I'm glad she died.. I didn't like her at all.

I really wasn't too big a fan myself. I'm hoping the condition sticks.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 JediXMan  Moderator

@lukehero:

I don't think it has anything to do with religion. I think it has to do with the "need" to keep Marvel "grounded" by not using magic. Everything has a tech feel to it (Iron Man, Cap's serum, Hulk's serum, Black Widow and Hawkeye tech, the circuits / tech in Thor, etc.). So aliens are okay, but not magic.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: Hmmm Interesting. So, I'm guessing "Demons" like Mesphisto and Dormmamu are just gonna be aliens from weird worlds.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 JediXMan  Moderator

@lukehero said:

@jedixman: Hmmm Interesting. So, I'm guessing "Demons" like Mesphisto and Dormmamu are just gonna be aliens from weird worlds.

They'll probably just be from other dimensions, which is where those guys are from, anyway.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: It'll be interesting to see how they play it, thanks.

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By strangetales

Hulks leviathan punches should put a hurt on superman

Basically hulk and thor vs supes

Flash isn't that impressive so far and if he gets tagged he's out. Being still inexperienced makes it possible, as a rogue has already done.

Supes speed is going to be a problem tho. Only way I see hulk n thor getting past that is mass lightening spam to tag supes and slow him down. Which would, taking a hit slows him up momentarily. Letting them to start getting in punches.

OmniAwesomeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By mickey-mouse
OmniAwesomeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By OmniAwesomeness

@lukehero: I meant the character were really weak

Bladewolf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By Bladewolf2

You can thank Disney for the whole ''fake god'' thing, they dont want to offend the average american with ''outer gods'', not only that, i also blame disney for the lackluster nerfed action in the MCU, the action just doesnt have the same violence and PUNCH from MoS.

Marvel under DISNY FORCE isn't gonna let Thanos even get best of Hawk Eye, Thanos won't show anything close to planet busting feats, Marvel Cinematic Universe is basically Goone-verse for little kids.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can thank Disney for the whole ''fake god'' thing, they dont want to offend the average american with ''outer gods'', not only that, i also blame disney for the lackluster nerfed action in the MCU, the action just doesnt have the same violence and PUNCH from MoS.

Marvel under DISNY FORCE isn't gonna let Thanos even get best of Hawk Eye, Thanos won't show anything close to planet busting feats, Marvel Cinematic Universe is basically Goone-verse for little kids.

im going to walk out of the theater if they nerf thanos too much.

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladewolf2:

I'm pretty sure Asgardians in the comics are not immortal. According to wiki last time I saw

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By TheTruthIII

MoS was so bad I feel asleep before Clark even matured into an adult, but I don't seem to recall any blitzing feats for him. The best I can come up with is him punching Zod into the air and repeatedly slugging him without giving him a chance to respond. And if I remember correctly, Faora was fighting circles around him. Correct me if I'm wrong on the feats, but if that's all he's got, Iron Man's Mark 7 could match him.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By Fallingcliffs

Who's going to tag Flash? lol. I also disagree he's not out, he's been hit and healed from deadly injuries and more minor ones in a matter of hours....sure he's newer but each show he learns more and more fast too.

I don't think Hulk's hits will do much to Clark, I mean he was tanking Zod's and the huge kryptonian's hits without much trouble.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

We can't tell, but at the same time you can't say that he weak to magic also because that has not been establish. And how is Thor lighting magic in the movie? Remember asgardian in the Movies are Aliens. So how do you equate Aliens= Magic?

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omniawesomeness, as @jestersmiles and others have pointed out (both to this thread AND you): In the cinematic universe, THOR IS NOT MAGIC. So stop saying that; you're beginning to come off as an unreasoning fan boy who is stubbornly holding on to that non-factor because they think it's a way to get to Superman. Again, even if Thor WERE magic, no. (1), magic as a "weakness" has not been established for Superman at this time and (2) Even in the comic universe, Supes is not particularly "weak" to magic, he simply has no more resistance to it than anyone else.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL

OmniAwesomeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By OmniAwesomeness
Avatar image for supermankingofheroes
supermankingofheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82:

Umm,

You realize that an army of iron man struggled with slow moving extremis humans ?

Sorry

Superman solos

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who's going to tag Flash? lol. I also disagree he's not out, he's been hit and healed from deadly injuries and more minor ones in a matter of hours....sure he's newer but each show he learns more and more fast too.

I don't think Hulk's hits will do much to Clark, I mean he was tanking Zod's and the huge kryptonian's hits without much trouble.

Considering his crossover with Arrow....

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@tyger: That was PIS due to the plot plus Flash wasn't in his right mind...

Watch the show where Flash runs so fast he goes back in time, nuff said lol. Nobody's tagging Flash or MOS here...

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Canary solo's: FUS RO DAH BITCHES

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

To be fair clark isn't even a bullet timer and Iron man can dodge a shot from a tank which move at roughly between 2000 to 4000 fps bullets move at 2500 fps so if we take that into account iron man should be about a bullet timer since his third suit. Iron Man house party protocol speed blitz?

Edit: RPGs are even faster than tank shells so iron man has actually been a bullet timer since his first suit.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man isn't faster than MOS though...

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be fair clark isn't even a bullet timer and Iron man can dodge a shot from a tank which move at roughly between 2000 to 4000 fps bullets move at 2500 fps so if we take that into account iron man should be about a bullet timer since his third suit. Iron Man house party protocol speed blitz?

Edit: RPGs are even faster than tank shells so iron man has actually been a bullet timer since his first suit.

House Party seemed more like a distraction and a way to have a bunch of spare suits around. The ones without him in it were easy to take out.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By Ultragreenboy

Superman solostomps

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#289  Edited By kidchipotle

Superman solos.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyger: Yeah i was mostly kidding though i do think people overhype man of steel he has very few if any combat speed feats all he has is high travel speed and this isn't a race.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: Travel speed vs combat speed. I don't really think iron man is faster but i don't think man of steel supes has the speed to speed blitz anyone here.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@americanspeeddemon: I think beginning MOS he didn't, but NOW he definitely does...I don't have a doubt about it. But still I honestly don't see any Avenger tagging Superman or Flash especially here. I'm not saying MOS is as fast as his comic book counterpart, but I think compared to the Avengers speed showings MOS can totally take them. That and he did afterall take on two kryptonians at once in MOS, even though he was in beginning stages and that was arguably his first fight like ever...wasn't too bad considering.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: Clark doesn't have any actual speed feats in man of steel though as far as i can remember. his speed feats are just fast travel speed. He's fast but he was still tagged by bullets he was trying to dodge and fazed by them.

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman solos everyone else is useless.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Lol, no one solos *smh* That's just disrespectful to the Avengers. Supes would be too busy trying to put down Thor and Hulk by himself. I still give this fight to the Justice League based off the fact that the Avengers don't have an answer for Flash, tho Flash is kinda inexperienced with his powers. OP should add Quicksilver from Days of Future Past to make it more even, I think the Avengers would have a tough hard time dealing with both the speed of Superman and Flash together.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Superman solos.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta love the delusional Superman fanboys in this thread. Not naming any names, but yeah, no way in hell Superman solo's. Thor alone can give him a good fight.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@shazam117 said:

Lol, no one solos *smh* That's just disrespectful to the Avengers. Supes would be too busy trying to put down Thor and Hulk by himself. I still give this fight to the Justice League based off the fact that the Avengers don't have an answer for Flash, tho Flash is kinda inexperienced with his powers. OP should add Quicksilver from Days of Future Past to make it more even, I think the Avengers would have a tough hard time dealing with both the speed of Superman and Flash together.

Gotta love the delusional Superman fanboys in this thread. Not naming any names, but yeah, no way in hell Superman solo's. Thor alone can give him a good fight.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@ americanspeeddemon: yeah he does, the flying faster then zod and punching him few times in the sky. Blitzing faora the once he got serious. He may not have a bunch but he does have some.

The bullet thing he wasnt trying, he just stood there and seemed more concerned with nam and faora honestly.

Also his flying feats with travel and saving lois. Clark also wasnt fazed by them, faze implies hurt this didnt happen.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: He tried to fly past the bullets and got tagged by I say at least two my brother only saw one. Then he wasn't in the fight for almost a minute.