Justice league vs Avengers(live action)

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@noone301994: this is movie and tv versions. Pay attention much?

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With a handle like @thor_parker82, I know you're not going to want to accept, or even HEAR this, but @_mongul and @saint_sophie (among others) are quite correct: Superman solos. I'm sorry-I REALLY am-but battles aren't decided on a "who I LIKE better" basis. Superman displayed too much striking power, damage soak, strength (even while under seemingly OVERWHELMING duress such as alien gravity and double teams by people as strong and/or more skilled than he) and most importantly, SPEED in Man of Steel for any of the Avengers to handle. It's not "dis-respect" to state the obvious, it's just the unavoidable conclusion that even the most BARELY un-biased person is forced to come to: JUSTICE LEAGUE WINS.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nobody solos in this battle. I want to say Avengers because prep time + Tony Stark = Deadly, he might even get a hold of Kryptonite and Hulk and Thor can team effort Superman. Iron Man, Hawkeye and Black Widow can then take on the rest, plus Tony has multiple suits (including Mark 40 "Shotgun" that can run on mach speeds to take on Flash). Avengers win.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At this point, no one really knows of kryptonite in the cinematic version of Superman, so Tony is NOT going to get his hands on some, and even if by some miracle he DID, preppers like Batman, Arrow (or even Supes himself, he's no idiot) would come up with a counter such as a lead suit/barrier of some kind. Therefore Supes is going to use his overwhelming speed, strength,and durability to uh, overwhelm the Avengers. In other words: JUSTICE LEAGUE WINS.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember this is the MOVIE Universe.

Nobody solos in this battle. I want to say Avengers because prep time + Tony Stark = Deadly, he might even get a hold of Kryptonite and Hulk and Thor can team effort Superman. Iron Man, Hawkeye and Black Widow can then take on the rest, plus Tony has multiple suits (including Mark 40 "Shotgun" that can run on mach speeds to take on Flash). Avengers win.

Current Tony has no particularly good prep feats with what little time he has, not to mention the fact that current Iron Man doesn't have a single suit...

Also... Kryptonite doesn't even exist yet in the Movie Universe. Unless you're saying Tony Stark is going to mimic Kryptonian atmospheric generation technology in his short prep... which is ridiculous.

Hulk can't fly. Thor can only fly by being pulled by his hammer... which doesn't really make him particularly agile in the air. MoS has shown pretty crazy agility mid-air.

Mark 40 has no feats I know of... other than being sliced and destroyed by the rather near human combat speed Aldritch Killian.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, @boringperson, I just (basically) said the same thing! Copycat!!!! Or, on a more congenial note, great minds think alike; yeah, lets go with that (Heh heh).

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By PabloSL

This are the movie versions of the characters?

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

With a handle like @thor_parker82, I know you're not going to want to accept, or even HEAR this, but @_mongul and @saint_sophie (among others) are quite correct: Superman solos. I'm sorry-I REALLY am-but battles aren't decided on a "who I LIKE better" basis. Superman displayed too much striking power, damage soak, strength (even while under seemingly OVERWHELMING duress such as alien gravity and double teams by people as strong and/or more skilled than he) and most importantly, SPEED in Man of Steel for any of the Avengers to handle. It's not "dis-respect" to state the obvious, it's just the unavoidable conclusion that even the most BARELY un-biased person is forced to come to: JUSTICE LEAGUE WINS.

Are you telling this to me ?

I know battles aren´t decided on who I like better, I prefer the Avengers, but I know the Justice League would beat them, the only thing I am stating is that Superman does not solos.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82, if you're still claiming Superman does not solo---then YES I'M "TELLING THIS TO YOU". "Like" Thor and his team mates all you like, But Superman's speed is too much for the Avengers-at least the movie version-to handle. Supes solos.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Thor-Parker

@theonewhoknows: I am not saying Supes does not solos because I "like" Thor and his teammates, if that was the case, I would say the Avengers would win, but I am not saying that, I know the Justice League would win.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Noone301994
Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman solos

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@thor_parker82, if you're still claiming Superman does not solo---then YES I'M "TELLING THIS TO YOU". "Like" Thor and his team mates all you like, But Superman's speed is too much for the Avengers-at least the movie version-to handle. Supes solos.

Thor >>> MoS

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightsofdarkness2 said:

Current Tony has no particularly good prep feats with what little time he has, not to mention the fact that current Iron Man doesn't have a single suit...

Also... Kryptonite doesn't even exist yet in the Movie Universe. Unless you're saying Tony Stark is going to mimic Kryptonian atmospheric generation technology in his short prep... which is ridiculous.

Hulk can't fly. Thor can only fly by being pulled by his hammer... which doesn't really make him particularly agile in the air. MoS has shown pretty crazy agility mid-air.

Mark 40 has no feats I know of... other than being sliced and destroyed by the rather near human combat speed Aldritch Killian.

He has 2 days plus general knowledge on his opponents.

OP didn't mention which time the battle took place, so I thought Tony still had all his suits.

Flash is still an amateur, a couple of good shots from Mark 40 could stop him. Plus he doesn't have fire hands to destroy the suits amirite?

I'm pretty sure this is a mixed universe, Kryptonite should exist.

I never said hulk can fly, but with Iron Man weakening MOS with kryptonite Thor could fight him and create a storm sending the Man of Steel to the ground while Hulk uses his high jumping power to hulk smash weakened MOS.

Black Widow & Hawkeye with Tony's "House Party Protocol" can beat the other guys.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Jestersmiles

@boringperson said:

OP didn't mention which time the battle took place, so I thought Tony still had all his suits.

Flash is still an amateur, a couple of good shots from Mark 40 could stop him. Plus he doesn't have fire hands to destroy the suits amirite?

I never said hulk can fly, but with Iron Man weakening MOS with kryptonite Thor could fight him and create a storm sending the Man of Steel to the ground while Hulk uses his high jumping power to hulk smash weakened MOS.

Black Widow & Hawkeye with Tony's "House Party Protocol" can beat the other guys.

Kryptonite has not been introduced so stop using stuff that not in the Movie Universe. Flash is still fast enough to not get tagged by any of Tony slow armors. And no this is not a mixed universe.....

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows said:

Thor >>> MoS

Care to explain why? or are we just making blind assumptions now?

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson said:

Kryptonite has not been introduced so stop using stuff that not in the Movie Universe. Flash is still fast enough to not get tagged by any of Tony slow armors.

Tony's fast as hell but small and destructive missiles could tag him with enough tries and it's DESTRUCTIVE so amateur flash might not be able to dodge such a big base attack.

They could still team effort MOS.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Jestersmiles

@jestersmiles said:

@boringperson said:

Kryptonite has not been introduced so stop using stuff that not in the Movie Universe. Flash is still fast enough to not get tagged by any of Tony slow armors.

Tony's fast as hell but small and destructive missiles could tag him with enough tries and it's DESTRUCTIVE so amateur flash might not be able to dodge such a big base attack.

LOL tony is not fast as hell, Flash in the first episode went 700 mph and he only going to get faster.

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles said:

@jestersmiles said:

@boringperson said:

LOL tony is not fast as hell, Flash in the first episode went 700 mph, Iron man wished he could go that fast. Learn to debate.

I said his MISSILES were fast as hell, did you even read what I said.

And Iron Man's Mark 40 suit can go on Mach Speeds, that's more than what Flash ran at the first episode.

LOL at "Learn to debate" considering you misread basically everything. Ironic huh?

EDIT: It appears you edited that Learn to debate bit. Wow

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Jestersmiles

@jestersmiles said:

@jestersmiles said:

@boringperson said:

LOL tony is not fast as hell, Flash in the first episode went 700 mph, Iron man wished he could go that fast. Learn to debate.

And Iron Man's Mark 40 suit can go on Mach Speeds, that's more than what Flash ran at the first episode.

LOL at "Learn to debate" considering you misread basically everything. Ironic huh?

Funny, how is he going to lock on to something he can't even see? Exactly This Thread already made up it's mind in who wins, it just a matter if Superman solos or not.

Weren't you that guy that added something that not even in the Movie Universe ? right..... How that Kryptonite theory working for you?

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles said:

@jestersmiles said:

@jestersmiles said:

@boringperson said:

Funny, how is he going to lock on to something he can't even see? Exactly This Thread already made up it's mind in who wins, it just a matter if Superman solos or not.

Weren't you that guy that added something that not even in the Movie Universe ? right..... How that Kryptonite theory working for you?

Iron Man's Mark 40 suit is faster than current amateur Flash.

And LOL at trying to make me seem stupid on my earlier comment, which is ironic considering all your replies towards me are wrong and poorly made.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Jestersmiles

@knightsofdarkness2:

First of all it the Mark 47 and second you went from saying it was the missile that were fast to tony itself? Ok

And second I am not trying to make you look stupid with your earlier comment, you did that on your own.

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightsofdarkness2:

First of all it the Mark 47 and second you went from saying it was the missile that were fast to tony itself? Ok

And second I am not trying to make you look stupid with your earlier comment, you did that on your own.

I'm talking about Mark 40 "Shotgun". Mark 47 doesn't exist yet in the movie universe Einstein.

The only one who is making themselves look "stupid" is you with your insults and laughably made arguments.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Jestersmiles

@jestersmiles said:

@knightsofdarkness2:

I'm talking about Mark 40 "Shotgun". Mark 47 doesn't exist yet in the movie universe Einstein.

The only one who is making themselves look "stupid" is you with your insults and laughably made arguments.

and Iron man 3??? right and the one in Avengers was the Mark VII....... Keep talking...

Plus he does not have the option of using the Iron Legion since we don't know when he created them.

League Wins..Period.

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles said:

@knightsofdarkness2:

and Iron man 3??? right and the one in Avengers was the Mark VII....... Keep talking...

League Wins..Period.

He said Marvel cinematic universe. *facepalm*

The League does NOT win, I've countered every single argument every one threw at me in this thread. If you so strongly believe the league will win, PROVE IT.

Plus I shouldn't take you seriously due to your terrible posts on the Battle Forums and your poor "I'm gonna insult everyone who disagrees with me!" attitude coupled with your low posts.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Jestersmiles

@jestersmiles said:

@jestersmiles said:

@knightsofdarkness2:

League Wins..Period.

The League does NOT win, I've countered every single argument every one threw at me in this thread. If you so strongly believe the league will win, PROVE IT.

Plus I shouldn't take you seriously due to your terrible posts on the Battle Forums and your poor "I'm gonna insult everyone who disagrees with me!" attitude coupled with your low posts.

No he said Avengers Movie , wow how dense can you be?

Avengers(2012 movie)

Iron man

Hulk

Thor

Black widow

Captain America

Hawkeye

Don't need to prove anything to someone that A) does not know the f&cking Iron man suits and B) can't f&cking read and makes up thing to strengthen his already weak statements. you have rebutted nothing , prove that Avengers have something against the speed of both Flash and MOS then talk.

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles said:

@jestersmiles said:

@knightsofdarkness2:

League Wins..Period.

No he said Avengers Movie , wow how stupid are you. And no you haven't' retard.

Flagged for calling me a retard.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles said:

@jestersmiles said:

@jestersmiles said:

@knightsofdarkness2:

League Wins..Period.

No he said Avengers Movie , wow how stupid are you. And no you haven't' retard.

Flagged for calling me a retard.

I re edit it. So calm down mr I cant argue.

Avatar image for omniawesomeness
OmniAwesomeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor=lightning=magic (I think) then how does supes solo GTFO

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Jestersmiles

@omniawesomeness said:

Since when MOS weak to magic? Hell, since when is Thor Consider Magic? Last time I checked in the Movie world he an Alien. Stop confusing Comics with Movies, please.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you didnt watch Man of Steel if you think magic is gonna hurt Superman.

Superman solos.

Avatar image for theaterofdreams
theaterofdreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Release the World engine

Superman solos.

JL wins

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82

Loading Video...

What´s that supposed to mean ? I really don´t know what you are trying to say with this.

Bladewolf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Bladewolf2

Thor biggest battle lol

No Caption Provided

SUPERMAN SOLOS

Marvel fanboys should start to accept the fact that Marvel Studios is being cheap and is screwing up the power level field making their powerhouses look so weak, hell just look Drax in GoTG, friggin pathetic, Superman doesnt even need teammates he would just destroy anything here.

This is gonna get worse when other players like Wonder Woman, movie Flash and Shazam enter in the game.

Say what you want about MoS, but Snyder made a FAR better job potraiting a powerhouse like Superman in the big screen compared to anything in the MCU

I think is a given that Justice League is gonna curbstomp the Avengers in live action.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles said:

@thor_parker82

Loading Video...

What´s that supposed to mean ? I really don´t know what you are trying to say with this.

umm my bad, I was wrong, O_O. You don't know the term oppsie daisy mean?

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Detrolord

Supes

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

@jestersmiles said:

@thor_parker82

Loading Video...

No, I don´t know what that means.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Thor biggest battle lol

No Caption Provided

SUPERMAN SOLOS

Marvel fanboys should start to accept the fact that Marvel Studios is being cheap and is screwing up the power level field making their powerhouses look so weak, hell just look Drax in GoTG, friggin pathetic, Superman doesnt even need teammates he would just destroy anything here.

This is gonna get worse when other players like Wonder Woman, movie Flash and Shazam enter in the game.

Say what you want about MoS, but Snyder made a FAR better job potraiting a powerhouse like Superman in the big screen compared to anything in the MCU

I think is a given that Justice League is gonna curbstomp the Avengers in live action.

I wouldn't say better portraying than the first Iron Man

Bladewolf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I said powerhouse, Iron Man is drunk guy in a tin can

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles said:

@thor_parker82 said:

@jestersmiles said:

@thor_parker82

Loading Video...

No, I don´t know what that means.

Just a clever way to say i am sorry lol

Avatar image for ganymedeofthemyscira
GanymedeOfThemyscira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_mongul said:

Superman solos.

Agreed, Superman showed way more impressive feats than all the Avengers and that wasn't even a sequel. Avengers is owned by Disney also so they had to hold back on the dark elements which is why Superman seems so much more overpowering.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@jestersmiles, I know posters like the one you were "debating" with can be INCREDIBLY exasperating (ESPECIALLY when they bluster in an arrogant, know-it-all tone, all the while being COMPLETELY WRONG), but try to watch the name calling. I'm NOT getting on you, don't get me wrong; goodness knows I've gone NEAR the area of crossing the line myself. Notice how thin skinned some of these characters are when you bust them badly? One "genius", after I embarrassed them real bad, attempted to flag me because,after I embarrassed them, I then said because of their gross lack of knowledge "I'm not conversing with you anymore". Imagine-trying to flag me because I said I'm NOT going to further debate them! Of course, the mods told them what I wrote was NOT abusive. Anyway, you quite handily destroyed that "kryptonite" argument, saved me the trouble, so great job. Oh, and @thor_parker82---I hope you read this thread, because the majority-with a lot more patience than I have-has deftly demonstrated that Supes solos, due to his speed. Man of Steel had its problems, but the one thing it did exceptionally well was displaying Superman's strength, durability and speed. DC's cinematic Supes is a lot closer to his comic counterpart than the Marvel movie heroes are to theirs. There is no way NOT to conclude that not only does the JLA win---Supes solos.

OmniAwesomeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: Thank you for the advice , I will make sure not to cross that line again :).

OmniAwesomeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: Lol he always has been so why don't u read some comics mate

OmniAwesomeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just realised this was a movie Battle lol sorry guys but Thor's Lightning is magic and how could u tell MoS is resilient to magic when the bad guys didn't even have magical powers