Justice League Vs Avengers

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By bornstar

@The Stegman said:

JLA They have not only powerhouses, but A strong telepath, Andrew Bennett, who's A decent reality warper, AND Deadman.
xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By xeon1cs

@vjeko25 said:

avengers win because they have people who have will to kill there opponents ( Thor, Wolverine, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow), also Black Bolt`s voice has a power of nuclear bomb

Implying Deadman won't possess him and just screaming at the Avengers.

Also isn't Andrew Bennett a reality warper now?

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By MAZAHS117

I don't think this a stomp in any teams favor, too many powerhouses on BOTH sides to draw that conclusion but if this thing went 10 rounds, I'm giving the majority to the Justice League...more like a 5.5/6 out 10...As far as the op goes, don't know what all the fuss is about. I was never confused by it. MARVEL never rebooted their continuity after AvX, so all previous feats apply for the Avengers.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By XiiX

@Sethlol said:

JLA take this.

vjeko25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By vjeko25

Maybe but some of the most powerful avengers are not here (Sentry, Storm, Ares, Vision, Forgotten One, Doctor Druid, Hercules, Quicksilver, Ant-man - Hank Pym)

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you said Photon and Captain Marvel in Avengers, which Captain Marvel? i don't recall if Genis-Vell was part of the avengers or not, but if he was and he's the mentioned Captain Marvel, Avengers overkill.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#57  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@the_mighty_Beyonder: Current Captain Marvel 
Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Schmalzel

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

No Prep
No BFR
Morals On
In Character
Pre-Flashpoint and New 52 Feats Aloud

Justice League:
Roster:
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Cyborg
Green Lantern (Hal)
Flash (Barry)
Martian Manhunter
Hawkman
Green Arrow
Catwoman
Katanna
Star Girl
Vibe
John Constantine
Zatanna
Deadman
Black Orchid
Andrew Bennett
Frankenstein

Avengers:

Roster:
Captain America
Thor
Rogue
Wolverine
Scarlet Witch
Havok
Sunfire
Wasp
Wonder Man
Hulk
Iron Man
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Hyperion
Cannnonball
Photon
Spider Man (superior)
Nova (Rider)
Captain Marvel
Black Bolt
Namor
Black Panther
Mr Fantastic
Beast
Dr Strange

FIGHT!

I don't know if I'm going to be alone or in the minority, but I think the Avengers take the Justice League. Whether it be present day or whatever... Thor takes Super Man, especially with Morals on, Super Man would fight at such a lower level and he gets knocked out, and that is a major swing I feel. And I know the Martian is a beast, but I think Strange or the combo of Strange and Scarlet Witch can take him down. The numbers of this Avengers team takes out the Justice League, now if we were talking the main Justic League Batman Super Man Green Lantern Flash Wonder Woman etc vs Thor Cap Iron Man Hulk Hawk Eye etc the main Avengers then I think it would be closer, I still tend to think the Avengers take it, but it is closer, to many geniuses, and power houses on the Marvel side after Super Man is take down is all.

Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Schmalzel

@vjeko25 said:

avengers win because they have people who have will to kill there opponents ( Thor, Wolverine, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow), also Black Bolt`s voice has a power of nuclear bomb

And I think the DC with "morals" on really get chumpy, heck even Cap will do what he has to for the team. Super Man would practially willing sacrifice his life to make sure he didn't kill any of the Avengers, I don't see the Hulk (who is pretty much Marvels good version of Dooms Day) will give Super Man the same kindness... Justice League does have power houses, but with Super Man pretty much fighting at a lower level and taken down by Thor or Hulk, that swings the battle and Dr. Strange and Scarlet Witch and take care of the Martian and any body snatchers...

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By evilvegeta74

Avengers due this to JLA no contest:

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By dondave

I'm sorry what? How do the Avengers win in any instance. MMH could control most of the avengers team. Deadman can possess whoever he considered the most powerful player on the avengers team. Andrew Bennet could bring alot vampires to join the fight if he so felt like it. Therear are many humans in this fight and Andrew has recently shown the ability to explode humans head, so alot of the avengers are incapacitated.

So they Avengers have left:

Thor,Scarlet Witch,Wonder Man,Hulk,Hyperion,Nova (Rider),Captain Marvel,Black Bolt,Namor,Dr Strange

Since it's not a stomp somer of the DC character's would fall aswell leaving:

Superman,Wonder Woman,Martian Manhunter,Aquaman,Green Lantern,John Constantine,Zatanna,Deadman,Andrew Bennett.

I see Scarlet Witch and Dr Strange locked in a battle with John Constantine and Zatanna effctively removing them from the battle.

Aquman and Namor battle underwater which I see Aquaman winning due to his telepathy.

Superman is normally paired up with Thor whiche he won in the JLA/AVENGERS crossover which Superman won and is cannon to Marvel.

Andrew Bennet and his un dead vampires would be too much for Captain Marvel.

This leaces the teams as

Avengers:Wonder Man,Hulk,Hyperion,Nova (Rider),Black Bolt,

JLA:Superman,Wonder Woman,Martian Manhunter,Green Lantern,Deadman,Andrew Bennett.

I took Aquaman to give him time to recover from his injuries suffered at the hands of Namor.

While Black Bolt's voice has the power of a nuclear bomb, all of the remain Leaguers have enough durabilty to tank it, however, MMH can stop him from speaking.

Wonder Man while strong is not even on thor's level of strength and can fall down to either Wonder Woman or Green Lantern.

I see Superman beating Hyperion, Wonder Woman stalemating Nova, and Martian Manhunter beating Hulk

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#62  Edited By Saren

League.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By xeon1cs

Even under these conditions, Andrew Bennett is still going to just yell "POTS" and start popping heads on everyone who isn't Thor-tier.

Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Schmalzel

@dondave said:

I'm sorry what? How do the Avengers win in any instance. MMH could control most of the avengers team. Deadman can possess whoever he considered the most powerful player on the avengers team. Andrew Bennet could bring alot vampires to join the fight if he so felt like it. Therear are many humans in this fight and Andrew has recently shown the ability to explode humans head, so alot of the avengers are incapacitated.

So they Avengers have left:

Thor,Scarlet Witch,Wonder Man,Hulk,Hyperion,Nova (Rider),Captain Marvel,Black Bolt,Namor,Dr Strange

Since it's not a stomp somer of the DC character's would fall aswell leaving:

Superman,Wonder Woman,Martian Manhunter,Aquaman,Green Lantern,John Constantine,Zatanna,Deadman,Andrew Bennett.

I see Scarlet Witch and Dr Strange locked in a battle with John Constantine and Zatanna effctively removing them from the battle.

Aquman and Namor battle underwater which I see Aquaman winning due to his telepathy.

Superman is normally paired up with Thor whiche he won in the JLA/AVENGERS crossover which Superman won and is cannon to Marvel.

Andrew Bennet and his un dead vampires would be too much for Captain Marvel.

This leaces the teams as

Avengers:Wonder Man,Hulk,Hyperion,Nova (Rider),Black Bolt,

JLA:Superman,Wonder Woman,Martian Manhunter,Green Lantern,Deadman,Andrew Bennett.

I took Aquaman to give him time to recover from his injuries suffered at the hands of Namor.

While Black Bolt's voice has the power of a nuclear bomb, all of the remain Leaguers have enough durabilty to tank it, however, MMH can stop him from speaking.

Wonder Man while strong is not even on thor's level of strength and can fall down to either Wonder Woman or Green Lantern.

I see Superman beating Hyperion, Wonder Woman stalemating Nova, and Martian Manhunter beating Hulk

It's not a stomp either way, but the comics I feel are crazy if they have a God losing to a Man, yes a Super Man,but Thor takes Super Man especially with MORALS on. That is a big swing, hell even the Hulk takes Super Man with Morals on, Hulk won't even blink at trying to KO Super Man and he is a marvel version of Dooms Day, ultimate strength/fighting machine that just gets stronger... Black Bolt is also stronger then the Thing, and also with no prep, Martian Manhunter doesn't just "stop" him from talking.... With Morals off it is a different story, still close though.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By dondave

@Schmalzel: Thor and Superman already fought inn the JLA/AVENGERS crossover which superman won and in cannon in marvel continuity, even not using that, thor is too slow to fight Superman. Thor has poor reaction time while superman has nano-second reactions times which he can use to dodge and speed blitz thor. Martian Manhunter is also stronger than the Thing, so that is not a good comparison, dopes Black Bolt have any high-end telepathic resistance feats because Martian Manhunter can telepathically make him shut up.

Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Schmalzel

@dondave said:

@Schmalzel: Thor and Superman already fought inn the JLA/AVENGERS crossover which superman won and in cannon in marvel continuity, even not using that, thor is too slow to fight Superman. Thor has poor reaction time while superman has nano-second reactions times which he can use to dodge and speed blitz thor. Martian Manhunter is also stronger than the Thing, so that is not a good comparison, dopes Black Bolt have any high-end telepathic resistance feats because Martian Manhunter can telepathically make him shut up.

I already said this no prep time MMH doesn't know who to "control" and he can be taken out, with morals on Thor or the Hulk can beat Super Man and that swings this whole battle. Those two out of the equation it is easy for Avengers, Morals off, we have a different story.... morals on no prep then I think Avengers take it.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dondave said:

isn't it cannon just for DC? I may be wrong anyways.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By dondave

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: It's not cannon to DC, but it's cannon for Marvel