Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Dex_Starr said:

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77: Simple, he overloads him like Jim Hammond did.

PIS. He has other feats you know.

His feats suck, he hasn't beaten anyone worth mentioning, except Molecule Man and that was massive PIS right there

Well he did beat Terrax. He's also considerably fast. As for combat speed idk.

Iron Man has beaten Terrax also

Do you just low-ball Marvel characters? Cause I can play like that too. Ironman was in his Silver Centurion armor at the time.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Dex_Starr

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77:Yeah, Silver Centurion is weaker than MKII

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By VictorGrey

Avengers wins round 1

JL wins Round 2

Avatar image for kalthehokage_2007
KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RyuHayabusa: Well, in the scenario, it is a team battle, so it would make sense that the Avengers would send their heavy hitters against the League's heaviest hitter. Taking down Superman saves them a lot of trouble. This isn't to say that the rest of the League would be standing idly by, but Superman would most likely be the first to go down.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#55  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Immortal777 said:

Pre 52 JL wins

if its New 52 JL Avengers win ONLY because JL have no feats

What I was thinking too.

smashbro35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By smashbro35

yeah the teams you posted are stupid why no flash or Iron man?if we are doing new 52 Justice League that'd be sweet (with cyborg to change it up) seriously this is kinda stupid with those teams.

silverlord90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By silverlord90

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

Justice League, simply because Wonder Woman can lift Thor's hammer.

Why are you saying no? I would say Thor solos, bur since WW can lift his hammer, the League will win.

The hammer is not for WW to command.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

@RyuHayabusa: Well, in the scenario, it is a team battle, so it would make sense that the Avengers would send their heavy hitters against the League's heaviest hitter. Taking down Superman saves them a lot of trouble. This isn't to say that the rest of the League would be standing idly by, but Superman would most likely be the first to go down.

They have to do deal with other leaguers and no one here can take down Superman.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#59  Edited By TheCannon

@silverlord90 said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

Why are you saying no? I would say Thor solos, bur since WW can lift his hammer, the League will win.

It has been before, and could be again.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By CapFanboy

@jeanroygrant said:

This is how i see it going down!

1. Thor VS Superman
  2. Beta Ray Bill VS Wonder Woman
  3. Sentry & Hercules VS Green Lantern Hal Jordan

See, I see Supes going for either Thor or Bill and Hercules against Wonder Woman. If Herc shouts his name out, WW will recognise him and most likely fight him. Supes may go for Bill as he looks alien-ish or Thor cause he has a hammer as well.@RyuHayabusa said:

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

They have to do deal with other leaguers and no one here can take down Superman.

I disagree if it's post-reboot. I think Thor, Bill and Sentry can take down Supes here if it comes to it. In fact, I see Hal as the last DC standing, purely because I see his constructs saving him.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@CapFanboy: What is the point of repeating same thing? I already said if we are using post-reboot then Thor can solo. No one here can take down Superman(pre-reboot).

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By CapFanboy

@RyuHayabusa said:

@CapFanboy: What is the point of repeating same thing? I already said if we are using post-reboot then Thor can solo. No one here can take down Superman(pre-reboot).

It's the way it was worded.

You said nothing about pre-reboot in that post. I might have missed if you said it in an earlier one.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@CapFanboy said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

It's the way it was worded.

You said nothing about pre-reboot in that post. I might have missed if you said it in an earlier one.

Go back to page 1.

:Sentry,BRB or Thor can't even keep up with Superman.

Superman one shots sentry and pounds Thor to death before he can even blink.

I doubt it, I haven't seen enough from new 52 supes to make that comment and Thor could hang with him pre-reboot anyway. He might've lost but he could hang.

If we are using new 52 version then Thor solos. Pre-reboot, Thor lacks speed to keep up with morals off Superman.

I don't have to state the obvious in every post.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Killemall

@RyuHayabusa said:

Sentry,BRB or Thor can't even keep up with Superman.

Superman one shots sentry and beats Thor to death before he can even blink.

I think you are selling sentry a bit short here, specially if he's in a stable mind.

Not saying Sentry has feats to prove he can beat Superman, nor even arguing he's Superman equal, but he certainly , specially when he's stable, shown enough strength to keep up with superman at least temporarily.

Dont know why people sell him short. He held his own against The collective who' easily manhandled binary (do we say womanhandled??) who's a confirmed planetbuster.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Killemall

@RyuHayabusa: What i get surprised by is people think Thor doesnt have speed to keep up with Superman, but wonder woman who doesnt have quantifiable time, who's reaction feats come from her blocking light based attacks and bullets , which Thor has done as well, is considered faster than superman.

I never really understood why.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@Killemall said:

I think you are selling sentry a bit short here, specially if he's in a stable mind.

Not saying Sentry has feats to prove he can beat Superman, nor even arguing he's Superman equal, but he certainly , specially when he's stable, shown enough strength to keep up with superman at least temporarily.

Dont know why people sell him short. He held his own against The collective who' easily manhandled binary (do we say womanhandled??) who's a confirmed planetbuster.

Not really. Sentry's physical strength and speed isn't up there with Superman. Superman has shown far greater strength through out years.

@Killemall said:

@RyuHayabusa: What i get surprised by is people think Thor doesnt have speed to keep up with Superman, but wonder woman who doesnt have quantifiable time, who's reaction feats come from her blocking light based attacks and bullets , which Thor has done as well, is considered faster than superman.

I never really understood why.

Wonder Woman isn't faster than Superman. People think she is faster because of dwayne mcduffie. I don't remember thor deflecting mutliple attacks at same. Blocking or deflecting one attack is something street level characters can do.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Killemall

@RyuHayabusa said:

Not really. Sentry's physical strength and speed isn't up there with Superman. Superman has shown far greater strength through out years.

Sentry was made to be extremely powerful too, specially in Jensen's run. Also Sentry has held his own againt thor, later even beat him but was voided out, dont think there is that big a gap when he is mentally stable. The problem is his mental stability and he has many low end feats.

Wonder Woman isn't faster than Superman. People think she is faster because of dwayne mcduffie. I don't remember thor deflecting mutliple attacks at same. Blocking or deflecting one attack is something street level characters can do.

Also i dont think Thor is as slow as people here think. Lets start with bio, his speed is ranked 7. He has fought silver surfer in space and both looked extremely fast. But the real problem with Thor is, he doesnt have a quantifiable reaction time better than microsecond and Superman has thats what really gives him the advantage.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@Killemall said:

Sentry was made to be extremely powerful too, specially in Jensen's run. Also Sentry has held his own againt thor, later even beat him but was voided out, dont think there is that big a gap when he is mentally stable. The problem is his mental stability and he has many low end feats.

That doesn't tell us alot about his physical strength. Fighting someone who is leagues slower than Superman doesn't make him Superman's equal or even close.

Also i dont think Thor is as slow as people here think. Lets start with bio, his speed is ranked 7. He has fought silver surfer in space and both looked extremely fast. But the real problem with Thor is, he doesnt have a quantifiable reaction time better than microsecond and Superman has thats what really gives him the advantage.

7 is supposed to be FTL? Thor is FTL in travelling speed. You acknowledge that Thor is few thousands times slower than Superman but still want to spam this thread with pointless debate? Thor's micro-second reaction feat is decades old, that is the main reason why people don't take thor or his fan seriously.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Killemall

@RyuHayabusa said:

That doesn't tell us alot about his physical strength. Fighting someone who is leagues slower than Superman doesn't make him Superman's equal or even close.

Well being able to hold his own against Thor who's up there with Superman in terms of strength doesnt tell us much about his strength? Than what does? Being able to fight a being on equal footing who's casually manhandling (or woman handling) a planet buster doesnt tell us about his strength.

I have never said they were equal nor have i said they were equal in terms of fight.

Also what makes you think Superman is leagues faster than Thor? Superman doesnt fight as fast as people here tend to think he does.

7 is supposed to be FTL? Thor is FTL in travelling speed. You acknowledge that Thor is few thousands times slower than Superman but still want to spam this thread with pointless debate? Thor's micro-second reaction feat is decades old, that is the main reason why people don't take thor or his fan seriously.

7 means FLT yes, thats the highest you get in marvel. Faster than light but how many times faster than Light is not stated. Also the attitude was not required. If you think i am pointlessly spamming the thread you do not have to reply.

First i am not a Thor fan far from it, however at least Thor has a microsecond reaction time in a battle, Superman doesnt have that. The best superman has is carrying a child away from blast nanosecond before the blast. Hercules destroyed the continum nanosecond before it was destroyed and we dont acknoweledge him faster than Thor.

Thor has blocked light based attacks, and we know it takes nanosecond reaction to do so. Not only that he has to hurl his hammer.

Also note than i am not saying which team wins, all i fell is someone saying Sentry gets one shotted or that Thor's extremely slow in terms of fight sounds bias.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@Killemall said:

Well being able to hold his own against Thor who's up there with Superman in terms of strength doesnt tell us much about his strength? Than what does? Being able to fight a being on equal footing who's casually manhandling (or woman handling) a planet buster doesnt tell us about his strength.

I have never said they were equal nor have i said they were equal in terms of fight.

Also what makes you think Superman is leagues faster than Thor? Superman doesnt fight as fast as people here tend to think he does.

There are many factors in fight which define ones power-level. Hulk has fought Thor, Wolverine has also fought Thor and spider-man has also fought Thor. Would you put them on same level with Thor? How many shots sentry tanked before going void mode? Was Thor trying to kill him?

Superman is leagues faster because he has shown combat speed feats which thor hasn't in decades. Even if thor's decades old micro-seconds feat is valid, he would still be way slower than Superman.

7 means FLT yes, thats the highest you get in marvel. Faster than light but how many times faster than Light is not stated. Also the attitude was not required. If you think i am pointlessly spamming the thread you do not have to reply.

First i am not a Thor fan far from it, however at least

I m not even asking how many times faster than light. Travelling speed is nothing to brag about in combat.

I m not calling you fan or fanboy. You asked

Also i dont think Thor is as slow as people here think.

The reason why people think Thor is slow is because he gets blitzed by street-level characters and his fans post decades old feats to defend thor. That is the main reason why people think he is slow.

, however at least Thor has a microsecond reaction time in a battle, Superman doesnt have that. The best superman has is carrying a child away from blast nanosecond before the blast. Hercules destroyed the continum nanosecond before it was destroyed and we dont acknoweledge him faster than Thor.

Thor has blocked light based attacks, and we know it takes nanosecond reaction to do so. Not only that he has to hurl his hammer.

Also note than i am not saying which team wins, all i fell is someone saying Sentry gets one shotted or that Thor's extremely slow in terms of fight sounds bias.

Thor grabbed his hammer in span of few microseconds. How is carrying a child in nanosecond not a superior reaction speed? It does not take nano-second to block light based attack. Light travels 1ft per nanosecond, If someone has nanosecond reaction time then something moving at speed would appear in slow-motion. Have you ever played baseball or cricket? Batter can hit ball moving at 70-100mph, now imagine if ball was moving only 1 feet per second how many times he would hit it? Simple you don't nanosecond reaction time to block light speed attack. If you have nanosecond reaction time then it makes it much easier.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#71  Edited By vuviper

@Killemall said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

First i am not a Thor fan far from it, however at least Thor has a microsecond reaction time in a battle, Superman doesnt have that. The best superman has is carrying a child away from blast nanosecond before the blast. Hercules destroyed the continum nanosecond before it was destroyed and we dont acknoweledge him faster than Thor.

No Caption Provided
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Killemall

@RyuHayabusa said:

There are many factors in fight which define ones power-level. Hulk has fought Thor, Wolverine has also fought Thor and spider-man has also fought Thor. Would you put them on same level with Thor? How many shots sentry tanked before going void mode? Was Thor trying to kill him?

Superman is leagues faster because he has shown combat speed feats which thor hasn't in decades. Even if thor's decades old micro-seconds feat is valid, he would still be way slower than Superman.

Void instance was different , Thor instance was different. They fought for 3 pages with both trading blows before Captain America and Iron Man stopped them.

What about Silver Surfer and Thor fighting in the sky before galactus invaded Asgard? They both looked like blurrs and they were jumping from one planet to another, that has to be a fast combat speed isnt it? And its a issue from 2011 not very old now is it?

I m not even asking how many times faster than light. Travelling speed is nothing to brag about in combat.

I m not calling you fan or fanboy. You asked

And could you show a quantifiable speed feat used by Superman in combat that puts him at nanosecond reaction time?

The reason why people think Thor is slow is because he gets blitzed by street-level characters and his fans post decades old feats to defend thor. That is the main reason why people think he is slow.

I am assuming you are talking about him being blitz by wolverine? Which is a terrible terrible writing.

Thor grabbed his hammer in span of few microseconds. How is carrying a child in nanosecond not a superior reaction speed? It does not take nano-second to block light based attack. Light travels 1ft per nanosecond, If someone has nanosecond reaction time then something moving at speed would appear in slow-motion. Have you ever played baseball or cricket? Batter can hit ball moving at 70-100mph, now imagine if ball was moving only 1 feet per second how many times he would hit it? Simple you don't nanosecond reaction time to block light speed attack. If you have nanosecond reaction time then it makes it much easier.

And that is why i said even Hercules has destroyed the Continnum nanosecond before it exploded, so does that make Hercules faster than Thor?

And how is this any different from Superman grabbing a child nanosecond before the explosion?

Well thats how WW feats come about, no one argues WW is many times slower than Superman.

But apart from that great logic, hats off to that :) cant argue against the last part.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By vuviper

@Killemall:

@Killemall:

About WW

WW usually block's multiple lightspeed/near lightspeed/FTL attacks in quick succession. Also she has other indication of high combat and operation speed. Oh and the fact that she has the speed of Hermes as an actual power. Oh and she was able to run along side Jessie quick, which further demonstrates the speed at which her muscles can move

capfan80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By capfan80

First off, I like this take on the teams because it actually gives the Avengers a chance. Usually with Martian Manhunter, Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern there is little hope for the Avengers. Addition of BRB and Sentry make this one close. Really kinda wimped out the JLA and amped up the Avengers here.

Green Arrow, Batman, Captain America and Hawkeye might as well not show up.

That makes it Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and Aquaman vs Thor, Sentry, Herc, and BRB

I would say Aquaman is the weakest here and first to go. I think Herc and BRB would fall to Supes, WW, or GL. Superman is "vulnerable" to magic but it isn't like kryptonite. He slugs it out equally with Captain Marvel who is as strong or stronger than anyone else here. I would tend to lean toward JLA but I think this is a really close one.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By jeanroygrant

@silverlord90 said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

This, and Thor has control over his hammer, which is
only succeded by Odin. Thor could call it out of her hands or
Thor is so linked to his hammer that he could will it and talk to it in his mind
to his commands.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Killemall

@vuviper said:

@Killemall:

@Killemall:

About WW

WW usually block's multiple lightspeed/near lightspeed/FTL attacks in quick succession. Also she has other indication of high combat and operation speed. Oh and the fact that she has the speed of Hermes as an actual power. Oh and she was able to run along side Jessie quick, which further demonstrates the speed at which her muscles can move

When has she done this? What issue are we talking here?

Thor has also done so , in less occasions, what i was arguing against was people saying Sentry gets one shotted or Superman is leagues faster than Thor in a morals on encounter.

Speed of hermes, thats travel speed. Captain Marvel has the same thing.

Running against Jessie quick when she herself said he wasnt as fast as she used to be, and they entered speed force together if i remember correctly. Thats again travel speed.

She has also been blitz by Cheetah, but then i suppose Cheetah is a lot faster. Also there is one instance where she was unable to save her friend falling at her top speed.

I am not arguing either Superman or WW is slower than thor, what i dont understand is why are they consider order of magnitude faster.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By TheCannon

@jeanroygrant said:

@silverlord90 said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

Thor is so linked to his hammer that he could will it and talk to it in his mind
to his commands.

If Wonder Woman has the power of Thor, she controls the power, and the hammer. Thor would then fall before her.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#78  Edited By Dex_Starr

@RyuHayabusa:Thor's Microsecond feat also had a plural at the end of it, just like Gladiator's nanosecond feat

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By jeanroygrant

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@silverlord90 said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

to his commands.

If Wonder Woman has the power of Thor, she controls the power, and the hammer. Thor would then fall before her.

1. It's not like Thor gets his strength or weather powers from his hammer
  1. "If Wonder Woman has the power of Thor, she controls the power, and the hammer. Thor would then fall before her." No.......

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@Killemall said:

Void instance was different , Thor instance was different. They fought for 3 pages with both trading blows before Captain America and Iron Man stopped them.

What about Silver Surfer and Thor fighting in the sky before galactus invaded Asgard? They both looked like blurrs and they were jumping from one planet to another, that has to be a fast combat speed isnt it? And its a issue from 2011 not very old now is it?

Tell me the issue number and i will check their fight.

And could you show a quantifiable speed feat used by Superman in combat that puts him at nanosecond reaction time?

If you can perform an action in nanosecond then it is face to assume you can throw a punch nanosecond. That is his operational level.

I am assuming you are talking about him being blitz by wolverine? Which is a terrible terrible writing.

You got me wrong, I m not using that instance to say Thor is slow. If you are going to defend that with decades old feats then no one will take you seriously. If Thor has show great speed combat or operational recently then why not use it?

And that is why i said even Hercules has destroyed the Continnum nanosecond before it exploded, so does that make Hercules faster than Thor?

And how is this any different from Superman grabbing a child nanosecond before the explosion?

Well thats how WW feats come about, no one argues WW is many times slower than Superman.

But apart from that great logic, hats off to that :) cant argue against the last part.

Depends, if hercules was aware of that he actually did something in nanosecond. If i hit bomb and walk away and it goes off nanosecond before its set time then it is not something to be proud of. If hercules hit the bomb nanosecond before it exploded then it is speed feat or misinterpretation on writers part, as we know hercules is not speedster.

It is different because he did something in nanosecond and thor did something in microseconds. Try both things, you will find that carrying a baby from point A to B takes much more time than throwing punch or grabbing something.

Well idk about that, Wonder Woman has shown reflexes to deflect multiple attacks not just one. Wonder Woman also deflected multiple attacks from shattered God, which was like light of small star or something. Another reason might be she deals with speedster who has shown to be threat to someone like Flash or Superman.Minerva vs Flash and Sebestian vs Superman.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By TheCannon

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@silverlord90 said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

to his commands.

1. "If Wonder Woman has the power of Thor, she controls the power, and the hammer. Thor would then fall before her." No.......

1. He gets his powers from the hammer.

2. Yes.

grevous11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By grevous11

Avengers. Too much versatility.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@Dex_Starr said:

@RyuHayabusa:Thor's Microsecond feat also had a plural at the end of it, just like Gladiator's nanosecond feat

Right.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Batman and Superman could take the Avengers alone. With the help of the rest of the League, the JL would definetly win.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@Killemall said:

Running against Jessie quick when she herself said he wasnt as fast as she used to be, and they entered speed force together if i remember correctly. Thats again travel speed.

There is little difference. Thor uses his hammer to drag him around on the other hand Wonder Woman is uses her super-speed to run fast (quick steps).

She has also been blitz by Cheetah, but then i suppose Cheetah is a lot faster. Also there is one instance where she was unable to save her friend falling at her top speed.

No Caption Provided

That is from Hiketeia, Furies(erniyes) were holding Wonder Woman back. Their laughter was driving her crazy .

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Emperorb777

How fast is Thor running speed is he even faster than Captain America.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By jeanroygrant

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@silverlord90 said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

to his commands.

2. Yes.

1) Tell that to this!....

2) No.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By bigcimmerian

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@silverlord90 said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

to his commands.

2. Yes.

Wrong, he doesn't gets his powers from Mjolnir

In his fight against Hercules, Thor also summoned lightning without Mjolnir

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By TheCannon

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@silverlord90 said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

to his commands.

2. Yes.

2) No.

1. What does that have to do with anything?

2. Yes. As much as I hate to admit it, yes.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

why don't we talk Batman more? He's the brains of the JLA, probably the smartest even when compared to the Avengers. Batman is defintely a Game-Changer.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By czarny_samael666

So, Superman, WW  and GL vs. Thor, Sentry and BRB... Sentry and GL seems to be the weakest ones, they eliminate each other. I would say stalemate, if DC wouldn't have one flyer more than Marvel. Aquaman can be more than helpfull, for examplehe can slow down Thor/BRB to allow Wonder Woman  to hold them in her lasso. Then it is 2 vs. 1. 

JLA wins.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By vuviper

@Killemall said:

@vuviper said:

@Killemall:

@Killemall:

About WW

Thor has also done so , in less occasions, what i was arguing against was people saying Sentry gets one shotted or Superman is leagues faster than Thor in a morals on encounter.

I am not arguing either Superman or WW is slower than thor, what i dont understand is why are they consider order of magnitude faster.

When has she done what? Blocked many in succession?

• Heat Vision
  • Heat Vision
  • Various at w/e superspeed
  • Burn him in an instant
  • Bullets are slow, but because she's blind, it's pretty impressive

Or high operational/combat speed?

No Caption Provided

Also

I'm not talking about Sentry, I have no idea what he can do still. And when has Thor done so, other than spinning a hammer so fast it's essentially a shield.

When was it stated that the speed of Hermes is travel only?

It's travel speed, but it's also the speed at which her limbs can move.

That's true, Cheetah is faster.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By vuviper

@Killemall said:

@vuviper said:

@Killemall:

@Killemall:

About WW

When has she done what? Blocked many in succession?

• Heat Vision
  • Heat Vision
  • Various at w/e superspeed
  • Burn him in an instant
  • Bullets are slow, but because she's blind, it's pretty impressive

Or high operational/combat speed?

No Caption Provided

Also

I'm not talking about Sentry, I have no idea what he can do still. And when has Thor done so, other than spinning a hammer so fast it's essentially a shield.

When was it stated that the speed of Hermes is travel only?

It's travel speed, but it's also the speed at which her limbs can move.

That's true, Cheetah is faster.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By jeanroygrant

@BigCimmerian said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@silverlord90 said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

to his commands.

2. Yes.

Wrong, he doesn't gets his powers from Mjolnir

In his fight against Hercules, Thor also summoned lightning without Mjolnir

Yup as posted above.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By emperorznb

Justice League

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By jeanroygrant

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@silverlord90 said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

to his commands.

2. Yes.

2) No.

1. What does that have to do with anything?

2. Yes. As much as I hate to admit it, yes.

1) Do you ever read what you said? I posted that to show Thor doesn't get power from his hammer...
2) No...stop saying this!!

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By ghost_rider1

Doesn't sentry has the strength and invulnerability as the hulk when he is fully mentally stable?? If so, then avengers will definately win...espcially with thor backing him up.

Avatar image for vaporishlicense
VaporishLicense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By VaporishLicense

idk heres how i would picture the fight

captian america use his sheild against super man's laser. (which distracts him)

thor take superman out

hulk fights wonder woman and rapes her

hawkeye shoots and kills batman

Iron man uses his laser beams on green lantern

the flash all he can do is run fast so he's useless.

SpiderMan100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By SpiderMan100

JLA

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By greenteaforme

@VaporishLicense said:

idk heres how i would picture the fight

captian america use his sheild against super man's laser. (which distracts him)

thor take superman out

hulk fights wonder woman and rapes her

hawkeye shoots and kills batman

Iron man uses his laser beams on green lantern

the flash all he can do is run fast so he's useless.

Whilst everything you said is wrong, I highlighted the parts most worth laughing at.

Oh, the entire thigh is bolded... Well, whatta ya know.

Thor is not taking Superman out.

Wonder Woman beats Hulk on this forum.

Ironman is not taking out Hal Jordan. Sorry.

The Flash could potentially solo them going all out. He not useless. In fact, a Flash's infinite mass punch can be much stronger than anything any super strength-user could accomplish.