• 103 results
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigcimmerian

- Justice League Hal Jordan, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Superman and Green Arrow

- Avengers Hercules, Thor, Captain America, Sentry, Hawkeye and Beta Ray Bill

- No prep, morals off round 1, morals on round 2 and no speed blitz in this round, who wins and why?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By bigcimmerian

bump

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nickzambuto

Hawkeye solos. He has SHIELD training.

VenomX10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By VenomX10

Avengers, they have more powerhouses that can overpower the JL

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Dex_Starr

@VenomX10 said:

Uh...no they really don't...

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#6  Edited By TheCannon

Justice League, simply because Wonder Woman can lift Thor's hammer.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By ReVamp

Never really got the Sentry, but taking it into account what I know, JL.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Dex_Starr said:

@VenomX10 said:

No.

@TheCannon said:

No.

@VenomX10 said:

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheCannon

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

Why are you saying no? I would say Thor solos, bur since WW can lift his hammer, the League will win.

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TAneT62

JL wins due to supes and wondy.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By CapFanboy

@BigCimmerian: The way I see it, Hawkeye and Green Arrow go against each there since both are archers, it'll all come down to who's faster on the draw. By that time, Bats and Cap will round off together and battle it out. Whoever wins between clint and olly will help their respective teammate. If both get taken out then Batman and Cap will last a looooong time.

Assuming this is new 52 DC, either Sentry, Beta Ray or Thor can take Supes or aquaman, meaning they help the other take care of Hal. Hercules will somehow attract the attention of WW and those two will fight it out, I think WW will get the up there but I am not sure. If Hal gets taken by Sentry and Thor, Sentry will get the win on WW. Leaving four Marvel powerhouses against batman (who is still tangled with Cap) and possibly GA. The two street levellers get knocked out for the Avengers win.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CapFanboy

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

Why are you saying no? I would say Thor solos, bur since WW can lift his hammer, the League will win.

I doubt WW lifting his hammer was canon pre-reboot. And even if it was, we don't know if she can still can do it post new 52

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheCannon

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

I doubt WW lifting his hammer was canon pre-reboot. And even if it was, we don't know if she can still can do it post new 52

It doesn't say it's New 52. You make a good point however.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CapFanboy

@TheCannon said:

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

I'm pretty sure that if no version is stated you take current as the norm. And while we're on it. How would Thor solo? You have Hal Jordan, Aquaman, Wonder Woman and Supes, no way can Thor take them all out at once.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RyuHayabusa

Sentry,BRB or Thor can't even keep up with Superman.

Superman one shots sentry and beats Thor to death before he can even blink.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CapFanboy

@RyuHayabusa said:

Superman one shots sentry and pounds Thor to death before he can even blink.

I doubt it, I haven't seen enough from new 52 supes to make that comment and Thor could hang with him pre-reboot anyway. He might've lost but he could hang.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheCannon

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

I'm pretty sure that if no version is stated you take current as the norm. And while we're on it. How would Thor solo? You have Hal Jordan, Aquaman, Wonder Woman and Supes, no way can Thor take them all out at once.

Superman is vulnerable to magic. Aquaman and Wonder Woman could just barely survive, but they would be defeated. For Hal, he could put up the best fight, but would slowly fall before the God of Thunder.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@CapFanboy said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

Superman one shots sentry and pounds Thor to death before he can even blink.

I doubt it, I haven't seen enough from new 52 supes to make that comment and Thor could hang with him pre-reboot anyway. He might've lost but he could hang.

If we are using new 52 version then Thor solos. Pre-reboot, Thor lacks speed to keep up with morals off Superman.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CapFanboy

@TheCannon said:

Superman is vulnerable to magic. Aquaman and Wonder Woman could just barely survive, but they would be defeated. For Hal, he could put up the best fight, but would slowly fall before the God of Thunder.

Yes Superman is vulnerable but that doesn't mean one punch from Thor and he goes down. I'm pretty sure that means that people like Zatanna and Strange can cast spells on him, I don't think it applies to magically powered people otherwise Supes would s*** himself whenever Capt. Marvel was around. Hal could definitely hang with Thor alone for a while but with Supes i'm pretty sure Thor loses

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheCannon

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

Yes Superman is vulnerable but that doesn't mean one punch from Thor and he goes down. I'm pretty sure that means that people like Zatanna and Strange can cast spells on him, I don't think it applies to magically powered people otherwise Supes would s*** himself whenever Capt. Marvel was around. Hal could definitely hang with Thor alone for a while but with Supes i'm pretty sure Thor loses

He is vulnerable to magic. That means any form. And Hal loses to Thor. It'd be an amazing fight, but Hal goes down.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@TheCannon: Thor ain't invulnerable to physical damage. Thor lacks speed to hit Superman, his magic is useless if he can't use it.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheCannon

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon: Thor ain't invulnerable to physical damage. Thor lacks speed to hit Superman, his magic is useless if he can't use it.

Thor is faster than people give him credit for. Thor attacks Supes with mjolnir, continues to beat on him, until Superman lays there like his battle with Doomsday. Only Supes would survive this one.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jeanroygrant

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

JLA VS Avengers is not Cannon...the only people who have lift Thor's hammer, that is cannon from what i seen is Hercules, Odin, Bor, Captain America.
How would Thor solo?

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

Thor is faster than people give him credit for. Thor attacks Supes with mjolnir, continues to beat on him, until Superman lays there like his battle with Doomsday. Only Supes would survive this one.

Thor and Doomsday are not interchangeable. Superman is leagues faster than Thor in combat, Superman has shown decent h2h fighting skills.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh, it could go either way.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheCannon

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

Thor and Doomsday are not interchangeable. Superman is leagues faster than Thor in combat, Superman has shown decent h2h fighting skills.

I'm not comparing Thor to doomsday, I'm saying that Superman would lay there, bloody and defeated, like his battle with Doomsday

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

JLA VS Avengers is not Cannon...the only people who have lift Thor's hammer, that is cannon from what i seen is Hercules, Odin, Bor, Captain America.
How would Thor solo?

I was not referring to JLA vs Avengers. And you forgot Spider-man 2099.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jeanroygrant

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

I'm not comparing Thor to doomsday, I'm saying that Superman would lay there, bloody and defeated, like his battle with Doomsday

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

Than what?
Scans?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheCannon

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

Than what?
Scans?

I don't understand.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

Thor would lay there bloody and defeated, like when he got stabbed by Rhino.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheCannon

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

Thor would lay there bloody and defeated, like when he got stabbed by Rhino.

Yeah,... no.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jeanroygrant

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

Than what?
Scans?

I don't understand.

I meant than where is it from that Wonder Woman could lift Thor's hammer.
Scans of Spider-Man 2099 lifting Thor's hammer.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#32  Edited By FourthDeity

@TheCannon: O.O really? how did Cap manage to lift it?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheCannon

@FourthDeity said:

He was worthy.

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

Than what?
Scans?

I don't understand.

Marvel vs DC. Which WAS canon.

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By zackattack529

kustice league

Avatar image for kalthehokage_2007
KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RyuHayabusa said:

You're giving Superman a little too much credit. Thor would probably give Supes some trouble, but throw Sentry and Beta Ray Bill into the mix, and Superman goes down fairly easily.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jeanroygrant

@TheCannon said:

@FourthDeity said:

He was worthy.

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

Than what?
Scans?

I don't understand.

Scans of this?

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

You're giving Superman a little too much credit. Thor would probably give Supes some trouble, but throw Sentry and Beta Ray Bill into the mix, and Superman goes down fairly easily.

I m not saying that Superman can take all 3 of them at same time. 1vs1, Superman would win 8-9/10.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheCannon

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@FourthDeity said:

He was worthy.

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

Than what?
Scans?

I don't understand.

Scans of this?

What does that mean?

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dex_Starr said:

@VenomX10 said:

Superman and Wonder Woman are the only 2 powerhouses on JL. Avengers have Thor, Beta Ray, Bill and Sentry. JL loses.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Dex_Starr

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@VenomX10 said:

Superman and Wonder Woman are the only 2 powerhouses on JL. Avengers have Thor, Beta Ray, Bill and Sentry. JL loses.

JL have Hal also, Avengers lose.

DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dex_Starr said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@VenomX10 said:

JL have Hal also, Avengers lose.

Explain how Hal gets past Sentry.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Dex_Starr

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77: Simple, he overloads him like Jim Hammond did.

DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dex_Starr said:

PIS. He has other feats you know.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Dex_Starr said:

His feats suck, he hasn't beaten anyone worth mentioning, except Molecule Man and that was massive PIS right there

DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dex_Starr said:

@Dex_Starr said:

His feats suck, he hasn't beaten anyone worth mentioning, except Molecule Man and that was massive PIS right there

Well he did beat Terrax. He's also considerably fast. As for combat speed idk.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jeanroygrant

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@FourthDeity said:

He was worthy.

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

Than what?
Scans?

I don't understand.

Scans of this?

What does that mean?

@Dex_Starr said:

@VenomX10 said:

Green Lantern Hal Jordan is too & so is Hercules.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jeanroygrant

This is how i see it going down!

1. Thor VS Superman
  2. Beta Ray Bill VS Wonder Woman
  3. Sentry & Hercules VS Green Lantern Hal Jordan

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheCannon

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@FourthDeity said:

He was worthy.

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

Than what?
Scans?

I don't understand.

Scans of this?

What does that mean?

@Dex_Starr said:

@VenomX10 said:

Green Lantern Hal Jordan is too & so is Hercules.

Marvel vs DC #2!

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Dex_Starr said:

@Dex_Starr said:

Well he did beat Terrax. He's also considerably fast. As for combat speed idk.

Iron Man has beaten Terrax also

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Emperorb777

Pre 52 JL wins

if its New 52 JL Avengers win ONLY because JL have no feats