• 102 results
#1 Edited by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

- Justice League Hal Jordan, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Superman and Green Arrow

- Avengers Hercules, Thor, Captain America, Sentry, Hawkeye and Beta Ray Bill

- No prep, morals off round 1, morals on round 2 and no speed blitz in this round, who wins and why?

#2 Posted by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by nickzambuto (12871 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye solos. He has SHIELD training.

#4 Posted by VenomX10 (164 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers, they have more powerhouses that can overpower the JL

#5 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomX10 said:

Uh...no they really don't...

#6 Posted by TheCannon (17897 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League, simply because Wonder Woman can lift Thor's hammer.

#7 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

Never really got the Sentry, but taking it into account what I know, JL.

#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@VenomX10 said:

No.

@TheCannon said:

No.

@VenomX10 said:

#9 Posted by TheCannon (17897 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

Why are you saying no? I would say Thor solos, bur since WW can lift his hammer, the League will win.

#10 Posted by TAneT62 (1057 posts) - - Show Bio

JL wins due to supes and wondy.

#11 Posted by CapFanboy (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: The way I see it, Hawkeye and Green Arrow go against each there since both are archers, it'll all come down to who's faster on the draw. By that time, Bats and Cap will round off together and battle it out. Whoever wins between clint and olly will help their respective teammate. If both get taken out then Batman and Cap will last a looooong time.

Assuming this is new 52 DC, either Sentry, Beta Ray or Thor can take Supes or aquaman, meaning they help the other take care of Hal. Hercules will somehow attract the attention of WW and those two will fight it out, I think WW will get the up there but I am not sure. If Hal gets taken by Sentry and Thor, Sentry will get the win on WW. Leaving four Marvel powerhouses against batman (who is still tangled with Cap) and possibly GA. The two street levellers get knocked out for the Avengers win.

#12 Posted by CapFanboy (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

Why are you saying no? I would say Thor solos, bur since WW can lift his hammer, the League will win.

I doubt WW lifting his hammer was canon pre-reboot. And even if it was, we don't know if she can still can do it post new 52

#13 Posted by TheCannon (17897 posts) - - Show Bio

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

I doubt WW lifting his hammer was canon pre-reboot. And even if it was, we don't know if she can still can do it post new 52

It doesn't say it's New 52. You make a good point however.

#14 Posted by CapFanboy (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

I'm pretty sure that if no version is stated you take current as the norm. And while we're on it. How would Thor solo? You have Hal Jordan, Aquaman, Wonder Woman and Supes, no way can Thor take them all out at once.

#15 Edited by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry,BRB or Thor can't even keep up with Superman.

Superman one shots sentry and beats Thor to death before he can even blink.

#16 Posted by CapFanboy (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa said:

Superman one shots sentry and pounds Thor to death before he can even blink.

I doubt it, I haven't seen enough from new 52 supes to make that comment and Thor could hang with him pre-reboot anyway. He might've lost but he could hang.

#17 Posted by TheCannon (17897 posts) - - Show Bio

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

I'm pretty sure that if no version is stated you take current as the norm. And while we're on it. How would Thor solo? You have Hal Jordan, Aquaman, Wonder Woman and Supes, no way can Thor take them all out at once.

Superman is vulnerable to magic. Aquaman and Wonder Woman could just barely survive, but they would be defeated. For Hal, he could put up the best fight, but would slowly fall before the God of Thunder.

#18 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@CapFanboy said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

Superman one shots sentry and pounds Thor to death before he can even blink.

I doubt it, I haven't seen enough from new 52 supes to make that comment and Thor could hang with him pre-reboot anyway. He might've lost but he could hang.

If we are using new 52 version then Thor solos. Pre-reboot, Thor lacks speed to keep up with morals off Superman.

#19 Posted by CapFanboy (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Superman is vulnerable to magic. Aquaman and Wonder Woman could just barely survive, but they would be defeated. For Hal, he could put up the best fight, but would slowly fall before the God of Thunder.

Yes Superman is vulnerable but that doesn't mean one punch from Thor and he goes down. I'm pretty sure that means that people like Zatanna and Strange can cast spells on him, I don't think it applies to magically powered people otherwise Supes would s*** himself whenever Capt. Marvel was around. Hal could definitely hang with Thor alone for a while but with Supes i'm pretty sure Thor loses

#20 Posted by TheCannon (17897 posts) - - Show Bio

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

Yes Superman is vulnerable but that doesn't mean one punch from Thor and he goes down. I'm pretty sure that means that people like Zatanna and Strange can cast spells on him, I don't think it applies to magically powered people otherwise Supes would s*** himself whenever Capt. Marvel was around. Hal could definitely hang with Thor alone for a while but with Supes i'm pretty sure Thor loses

He is vulnerable to magic. That means any form. And Hal loses to Thor. It'd be an amazing fight, but Hal goes down.

#21 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: Thor ain't invulnerable to physical damage. Thor lacks speed to hit Superman, his magic is useless if he can't use it.

#22 Posted by TheCannon (17897 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon: Thor ain't invulnerable to physical damage. Thor lacks speed to hit Superman, his magic is useless if he can't use it.

Thor is faster than people give him credit for. Thor attacks Supes with mjolnir, continues to beat on him, until Superman lays there like his battle with Doomsday. Only Supes would survive this one.

#23 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

JLA VS Avengers is not Cannon...the only people who have lift Thor's hammer, that is cannon from what i seen is Hercules, Odin, Bor, Captain America.
How would Thor solo?

#24 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

Thor is faster than people give him credit for. Thor attacks Supes with mjolnir, continues to beat on him, until Superman lays there like his battle with Doomsday. Only Supes would survive this one.

Thor and Doomsday are not interchangeable. Superman is leagues faster than Thor in combat, Superman has shown decent h2h fighting skills.

#25 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh, it could go either way.

#26 Posted by TheCannon (17897 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

Thor and Doomsday are not interchangeable. Superman is leagues faster than Thor in combat, Superman has shown decent h2h fighting skills.

I'm not comparing Thor to doomsday, I'm saying that Superman would lay there, bloody and defeated, like his battle with Doomsday

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

JLA VS Avengers is not Cannon...the only people who have lift Thor's hammer, that is cannon from what i seen is Hercules, Odin, Bor, Captain America.
How would Thor solo?

I was not referring to JLA vs Avengers. And you forgot Spider-man 2099.

#27 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

I'm not comparing Thor to doomsday, I'm saying that Superman would lay there, bloody and defeated, like his battle with Doomsday

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

Than what?
Scans?

#28 Posted by TheCannon (17897 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

Than what?
Scans?

I don't understand.

#29 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

Thor would lay there bloody and defeated, like when he got stabbed by Rhino.

#30 Posted by TheCannon (17897 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

Thor would lay there bloody and defeated, like when he got stabbed by Rhino.

Yeah,... no.

#31 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

Than what?
Scans?

I don't understand.

I meant than where is it from that Wonder Woman could lift Thor's hammer.
Scans of Spider-Man 2099 lifting Thor's hammer.

#32 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: O.O really? how did Cap manage to lift it?

#33 Posted by TheCannon (17897 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

He was worthy.

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

Than what?
Scans?

I don't understand.

Marvel vs DC. Which WAS canon.

#34 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

kustice league

#35 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa said:

You're giving Superman a little too much credit. Thor would probably give Supes some trouble, but throw Sentry and Beta Ray Bill into the mix, and Superman goes down fairly easily.

#36 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@FourthDeity said:

He was worthy.

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

Than what?
Scans?

I don't understand.

Scans of this?

#37 Edited by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

You're giving Superman a little too much credit. Thor would probably give Supes some trouble, but throw Sentry and Beta Ray Bill into the mix, and Superman goes down fairly easily.

I m not saying that Superman can take all 3 of them at same time. 1vs1, Superman would win 8-9/10.

#38 Posted by TheCannon (17897 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@FourthDeity said:

He was worthy.

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

Than what?
Scans?

I don't understand.

Scans of this?

What does that mean?

#39 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@VenomX10 said:

Superman and Wonder Woman are the only 2 powerhouses on JL. Avengers have Thor, Beta Ray, Bill and Sentry. JL loses.

#40 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@VenomX10 said:

Superman and Wonder Woman are the only 2 powerhouses on JL. Avengers have Thor, Beta Ray, Bill and Sentry. JL loses.

JL have Hal also, Avengers lose.

#41 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@VenomX10 said:

JL have Hal also, Avengers lose.

Explain how Hal gets past Sentry.

#42 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77: Simple, he overloads him like Jim Hammond did.

#43 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

PIS. He has other feats you know.

#44 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

His feats suck, he hasn't beaten anyone worth mentioning, except Molecule Man and that was massive PIS right there

#45 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@Dex_Starr said:

His feats suck, he hasn't beaten anyone worth mentioning, except Molecule Man and that was massive PIS right there

Well he did beat Terrax. He's also considerably fast. As for combat speed idk.

#46 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@FourthDeity said:

He was worthy.

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

Than what?
Scans?

I don't understand.

Scans of this?

What does that mean?

@Dex_Starr said:

@VenomX10 said:

Green Lantern Hal Jordan is too & so is Hercules.

#47 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

This is how i see it going down!

1. Thor VS Superman
  2. Beta Ray Bill VS Wonder Woman
  3. Sentry & Hercules VS Green Lantern Hal Jordan

#48 Posted by TheCannon (17897 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@FourthDeity said:

He was worthy.

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@TheCannon said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheCannon said:

How would Thor solo?

Than what?
Scans?

I don't understand.

Scans of this?

What does that mean?

@Dex_Starr said:

@VenomX10 said:

Green Lantern Hal Jordan is too & so is Hercules.

Marvel vs DC #2!

#49 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@Dex_Starr said:

Well he did beat Terrax. He's also considerably fast. As for combat speed idk.

Iron Man has beaten Terrax also

#50 Posted by Immortal777 (6868 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre 52 JL wins

if its New 52 JL Avengers win ONLY because JL have no feats