Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 35

#2  Edited By Deadcool
@teamextrodinary15
Are we using just the JLA members in the picture?
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MKF30

JLA

Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By teamextrodinary15
@Deadcool
Yes
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By PowerHerc

JLA wins. No doubt about it.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By difficlus
@PowerHerc said:

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MKF30
@difficlus said:
@PowerHerc said:

Agreed
Avatar image for death_and_decay
death_and_decay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By death_and_decay

it really comes down to superman green lantern and diana vs gladiator nova and thor in which i think the dc team can win at least 2/3 fights between those 6.  
i think iron man can beat red tornado via emp 
besides that, except for wonder woman supes and lantern no one can react fast enough against quicksilver, and thsoe 3 will be busy fighting gladz thor and nova

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By blacharrt

I would love to see Hawkeye and Speedy go at it, also Spiderwoman and vixen, and Black Canary and Spiderman, For some reason i think HawkWoman would be Fight Wolverine, she's stronger than him but he can take hits from the Hulk and keep on coming, i think because of his healing factor though he would eventually win.
Black lighting vs. Quicksilver, Batman vs. Captain America.  Captain american definitely has more experience, i think Bruce is smarter.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By demifiend

JLA

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MKF30
@demifiend said:
JLA
ndm5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ndm5
@death_and_decay said:
it really comes down to superman green lantern and diana vs gladiator nova and thor in which i think the dc team can win at least 2/3 fights between those 6.   i think iron man can beat red tornado via emp  besides that, except for wonder woman supes and lantern no one can react fast enough against quicksilver, and thsoe 3 will be busy fighting gladz thor and nova

wonderwoman and superman are faster than quicksilver...
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@MKF30 said:
@difficlus said:
@PowerHerc said:

Agreed
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MKF30 said:
@difficlus said:
@PowerHerc said:

Agreed
YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By YoungThriller

The league would take this easily,Superman and wonderwoman are going to be the deciding factors.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By NightFang3
@PowerHerc said:

Bruce27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Bruce27

JLA will win and have lunch afterward.
QueenKBLJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By QueenKBLJ

JLA wins barely. I think the Thor can give Superman a run for his money (maybe even beat him), but in terms of the most powerful of each side Superman, WW, Green Lantern vs Thor, Gladiator, and Nova, the DC side wins. Gladiator will be tough to beat, but i see WW winning. The same with Green Lantern beating nova, then they can help Superman and gang up on Thor together. Once that is done the rest doesn't really matter because anyone of those 3 can finish the rest off.

greatarelius1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By greatarelius1

I think it might got the Avengers.  In One on One match up; the fastest to end would who ever fought Red Tornado probably Iron Man or Quicksilver.  Either one of those could help the others.  As far as Morals go, Gladiator isn't above dealing killer blows.

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By blacharrt

WW can not beat Gladiator.
Wonderwoman herself has said she is not as fast as Superman her reflexes makeup for her lack of Speed.  Gladiator can move at hyperspeeds through space. While have as of yet been able to seen one person actual clock how Fast wonderwoman actually moves.  She has never been show on panel to move that fast, nor has she been shown to destroy an entire planet by punching it with her fist.
She is not as strong or as Fast as Gladiator. If you can actually prove it than please do.  And don't use the fight where she fought superman with the kryptonite rings as an example show how strong she is, show actual clocked time, and her actual gagged strength feats.

Nova has taken on Annhilus with the Quantum Band and was able to give as good as he got, once the Quantum band were taken from Annhilus, Nova ripped out Annhilus's Jaw. Annhilus with the Quantum Band is more power than the Green Lantern has.  As Nova prime he was able to take on sphinx with 2 ka stones. He showed amazing shield capacity, and was able to open a stargate on Sphinx.  Not to mention he lobotomized Ego the living planet after he got his nova force powers back.  He would be a perfect match for the Green Lantern but I think the Green Lantern would lose because Nova can have the worldmind can beam information directly into his head and he can instantly react to it. That's something the rings don't do on their own.

Thor and Superman, and interesting fight, If thor uses brute force he would lose, if he used magic he would win.  So it depends.

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Postacrat

@blacharrt said:

WW can not beat Gladiator. Wonderwoman herself has said she is not as fast as Superman her reflexes makeup for her lack of Speed. Gladiator can move at hyperspeeds through space. While have as of yet been able to seen one person actual clock how Fast wonderwoman actually moves. She has never been show on panel to move that fast, nor has she been shown to destroy an entire planet by punching it with her fist. She is not as strong or as Fast as Gladiator. If you can actually prove it than please do. And don't use the fight where she fought superman with the kryptonite rings as an example show how strong she is, show actual clocked time, and her actual gagged strength feats. Nova has taken on Annhilus with the Quantum Band and was able to give as good as he got, once the Quantum band were taken from Annhilus, Nova ripped out Annhilus's Jaw. Annhilus with the Quantum Band is more power than the Green Lantern has. As Nova prime he was able to take on sphinx with 2 ka stones. He showed amazing shield capacity, and was able to open a stargate on Sphinx. Not to mention he lobotomized Ego the living planet after he got his nova force powers back. He would be a perfect match for the Green Lantern but I think the Green Lantern would lose because Nova can have the worldmind can beam information directly into his head and he can instantly react to it. That's something the rings don't do on their own. Thor and Superman, and interesting fight, If thor uses brute force he would lose, if he used magic he would win. So it depends.

Just because Wonder Woman is not as Fast or as strong as Superman does not mean she cannot beat gladiator. Gladiator isn't as strong or as fast as Superman either, so I think they are about even. The planet busting argument is over used whenever somebody wants to defend either Thor or Gladiator. The truth is you'll never see a DC hero doing dumb things like that without a good reason, they protect planets they have no reason to destroy them. Also just because Marvel finds dumb reason's for these feats does not mean DC hero's cannot do them, so are you implying since Superman has never been seen punching a planet he cannot do it either? Of course he probably could, also Wonder Woman's magic Lasso also gives her an edge because it is unbreakable.

Another thing should be noted and you can check any database you please and handbooks, Wonder Woman's strength is considered on par with Superman and Captain Marvel and she can move at Hyper sonic speeds. It is very possible that she could beat Gladiator, in fact anybody who has been reading comics as long as I would know that Gladiator's feats are nothing to Diana's she has simply just done more. Nova is powerful but he's not as powerful as you are making him out to be, he could barely handle Vulcan, I believe that Green Lantern can and will put him down. The feats you are referencing about Nova are inconsistent, due to there being a ton of circumstances to him even doing them. Nova doesn't do those things on a regular basis while GL and other DC characters remain consistent with their feats. Also the Rings are sentient and can do a lot of things on there own and they react as swiftly as the wearer can imagine.

Lastly Thor very seldom uses magic, I wish people would stop bringing that up like he's some kind of magical genius. He is a magical being and he may have some knowledge but he is stated to be weak at it and prefers brute strength, also Superman no longer has the same weaknesses to magic due to being trained by Zatanna and a gift he was given from the Phantom stranger. Zatanna taught him how to counter almost any spell, and the Phantom stranger made him more resilient to magical attacks. These are facts.

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Postacrat said:

@blacharrt said:

WW can not beat Gladiator. Wonderwoman herself has said she is not as fast as Superman her reflexes makeup for her lack of Speed. Gladiator can move at hyperspeeds through space. While have as of yet been able to seen one person actual clock how Fast wonderwoman actually moves. She has never been show on panel to move that fast, nor has she been shown to destroy an entire planet by punching it with her fist. She is not as strong or as Fast as Gladiator. If you can actually prove it than please do. And don't use the fight where she fought superman with the kryptonite rings as an example show how strong she is, show actual clocked time, and her actual gagged strength feats. Nova has taken on Annhilus with the Quantum Band and was able to give as good as he got, once the Quantum band were taken from Annhilus, Nova ripped out Annhilus's Jaw. Annhilus with the Quantum Band is more power than the Green Lantern has. As Nova prime he was able to take on sphinx with 2 ka stones. He showed amazing shield capacity, and was able to open a stargate on Sphinx. Not to mention he lobotomized Ego the living planet after he got his nova force powers back. He would be a perfect match for the Green Lantern but I think the Green Lantern would lose because Nova can have the worldmind can beam information directly into his head and he can instantly react to it. That's something the rings don't do on their own. Thor and Superman, and interesting fight, If thor uses brute force he would lose, if he used magic he would win. So it depends.

Just because Wonder Woman is not as Fast or as strong as Superman does not mean she cannot beat gladiator. Gladiator isn't as strong or as fast as Superman either, so I think they are about even. The planet busting argument is over used whenever somebody wants to defend either Thor or Gladiator. The truth is you'll never see a DC hero doing dumb things like that without a good reason, they protect planets they have no reason to destroy them. Also just because Marvel finds dumb reason's for these feats does not mean DC hero's cannot do them, so are you implying since Superman has never been seen punching a planet he cannot do it either? Of course he probably could, also Wonder Woman's magic Lasso also gives her an edge because it is unbreakable.

Another thing should be noted and you can check any database you please and handbooks, Wonder Woman's strength is considered on par with Superman and Captain Marvel and she can move at Hyper sonic speeds. It is very possible that she could beat Gladiator, in fact anybody who has been reading comics as long as I would know that Gladiator's feats are nothing to Diana's she has simply just done more. Nova is powerful but he's not as powerful as you are making him out to be, he could barely handle Vulcan, I believe that Green Lantern can and will put him down. The feats you are referencing about Nova are inconsistent, due to there being a ton of circumstances to him even doing them. Nova doesn't do those things on a regular basis while GL and other DC characters remain consistent with their feats. Also the Rings are sentient and can do a lot of things on there own and they react as swiftly as the wearer can imagine.

Lastly Thor very seldom uses magic, I wish people would stop bringing that up like he's some kind of magical genius. He is a magical being and he may have some knowledge but he is stated to be weak at it and prefers brute strength, also Superman no longer has the same weaknesses to magic due to being trained by Zatanna and a gift he was given from the Phantom stranger. Zatanna taught him how to counter almost any spell, and the Phantom stranger made him more resilient to magical attacks. These are facts.

gladiator has nano second reaction time and has beaten thor
thor is incredibly powerful just read his comics he will wipe the floor with superman
i agree that gladiator is no planet buster but what makes you think superman  proof?feats? he only moved 1/3 of the planet in the annihilators arc they rearranged a solar system so yeah gladiator and thor(who is =BRB an annihilator member) are very much in superman and WW's class, plus gladiator has superman like powers and his heat vision is hotter than the core of the sun , he fought ego with SS's help, he went through a supernova unscathed
as for novaprime he is >GL since he can summon all the power in his corp, and dont say all the nova corp power is lower than the energy in the gl ring
DesertHunter24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#23  Edited By DesertHunter24

@teamextrodinary15: Nova, Gladiator and Quicksilver aren't part of the Avengers!

Avengers: Thor, Hulk, Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Giant Man, Wasp...Okay! Let's say Wolverine, Spiderman and Black Panther, too...

Justice League: Superman, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, The Flash, Batman, Hawkman, Aquaman, Red Tornado...Well, then let's take Green Arrow, Black Canary and Captain Marvel, too...or wait! It would be too much! We don't take them!

From here we should start debating once new...

No offence! It's just a possibility, beacause some things are not clear and not quite correct...

Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Aqua11500
@Postacrat: Good argument,but lets not get ahead.  

DC characters remain consistent with their feats.

Nuh Uh ..
DC Is the mother of inconsistency,power downs, rectons ,reboots etc...  
Half of their Superhero catalog IS overpowered, and power levels vary all over the place with just about writer to writer.I like DC,but consistency just isn't there strong point.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#25  Edited By Saren

@Aqua11500 said:

@Postacrat: Good argument,but lets not get ahead.

Nuh Uh ..
DC Is the mother of inconsistency,power downs, rectons ,reboots etc...
Half of their Superhero catalog IS overpowered, and power levels vary all over the place with just about writer to writer.I like DC,but consistency just isn't there strong point.
No Caption Provided
Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Postacrat

@higher_evolutionary said:

@Postacrat said:

@blacharrt said:

gladiator has nano second reaction time and has beaten thor thor is incredibly powerful just read his comics he will wipe the floor with superman i agree that gladiator is no planet buster but what makes you think superman proof?feats? he only moved 1/3 of the planet in the annihilators arc they rearranged a solar system so yeah gladiator and thor(who is =BRB an annihilator member) are very much in superman and WW's class, plus gladiator has superman like powers and his heat vision is hotter than the core of the sun , he fought ego with SS's help, he went through a supernova unscathed as for novaprime he is >GL since he can summon all the power in his corp, and dont say all the nova corp power is lower than the energy in the gl ring

Well I already explained why there would be no feats to back up the idea of Superman busting a planet. There is absolutely no reason for it, I have never seen DC characters or God's with a reason to bust a planet. The only reason why those feats are even brought up is because everyone knows there are no DC characters who have ever done it, despite stories that have never given them a reason to so that is constantly used as a catalyst to say they can't do it. Those feats are pointless and on top of that you did mention that Gladiator had Superman like powers, so if Gladiator is capable of busting a planet why is it not feasible for Superman? I'm sure Silver Age Superman has the power to easily bust a planet, yet there are no feats confirming this so does that mean he can't? If that is the case then Gladiator is the most powerful being in the Marvel universe if he can beat SA Superman the Plot device as he is called on this site based off of one feat. I am simply implying that Wonder Woman is not to be taken lightly her strength and skill is on par with Supes, and Gladiator is officially noted to not be as powerful as Superman. Superman has survived the surface of the sun unscathed not only that he survived being on a red Sun, Gladiators feats are not comparable to Superman or Wonder Woman and it's going to take more than busting a very very small planet to prove it.

The GL Corps have feats 10 times better than that of the Nova Corps, and way more to pick through. The same could be said for GL and Nova, GL just plainly has more better feats than Nova. he can't be considered that powerful if he can't even handle Vulcan, even Gladiator struggled against him. However who is the one that brings Vulcan down, Black Bolt a being who is not known as a planet buster and has never faced ego the living planet where are all these Nova feats at then? Just to add to that Black Bolt get's owned by the Hulk in physical strength, who is noted to not be stronger than Superman or a better warrior than Wonder Woman.

@Aqua11500 said:

Nuh Uh ..
Half of their Superhero catalog IS overpowered, and power levels vary all over the place with just about writer to writer.I like DC,but consistency just isn't there strong point.

First I would like to say Thank you for the compliment on my argument. Also I hope nobody takes offense to my comments please. I very much respect the knowledge of my fellow comicviners, and am always proud to debate with them. The retcon's are made to recreate the characters for the next generation of children, sometimes they do it to cover up bad story mistakes but that does not mean DC characters have inconsistent power sets. Over powered does not mean inconsistency, you never see Superman in the books beating Darkseid and then in the next book he's getting owned by Ultra Humanite who has no where near the physical ability to handle Superman. You see things like this in Marvel everyday, and people always say Thor can beat Hulk but yet and still he cannot beat Sentry who the Hulk has beaten? When I say consistent I mean their powers and feats are done more than enough to back them up, while you can hardly find comparable feats on the Marvel end that aren't extremely rare or very circumstantial. Also it is a known fact on this site particularly that DC characters being over powered is a highly opinionated issue, some feel they are over powered and some don't.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By super_psycho
@CitizenBane said:

@Aqua11500 said:

Nuh Uh ..
No Caption Provided
ROFL
Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Postacrat

@super_psycho: Your making fun of me?

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By super_psycho
@Postacrat said:

@super_psycho: Your making fun of me?

nope
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

JLA after a pretty good fight

Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Aqua11500

@super_psycho said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Aqua11500 said:

Nuh Uh ..
No Caption Provided
ROFL

Elaborate what is so funny -_-

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By buttersdaman000
@higher_evolutionary:  
1. Thor will not wipe the floor with Superman....... 
2. Im pretty sure you are the first person to deny that Superman could shatter a planet.... 
3. Yep, second rate Superman. Superman's heat vision is much hotter than the Sun, and flying through the sun is absolutely nothing to him. 

During countdown to identity crisis BB discovered files on all the Superheroes of Earth. IIRC the only physical difference between Superman and Wonder Woman is flight speed. Superman can travel faster but Wonder Woman can move faster.
Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Postacrat

@buttersdaman000: Thank you!

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By super_psycho

@Aqua11500 said:

@super_psycho said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Aqua11500 said:

Nuh Uh ..
No Caption Provided
ROFL

The stupidity meter is above 9000

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35  Edited By Phaedrusgr

Tough call. I'll say JLA though. I think JLA's tanks are a little bit harder to beat. Don't know for Thor though, cause you said morals on. Morals off would change the situation.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By czarny_samael666

Avengers wins mostly to one thing:

Thor can God Blast them or BFR from the start of battle. Thne Avengers can attack each member of JLA separately.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37  Edited By Killemall

AVENGERS FTW!!

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Postacrat

Thor's God Blast is powerful enough to take out the whole Justice league? Man he should have used it against the Sentry then, that would have saved him from an A** whooping.

Siafon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Siafon

I think the Avengers win this. Thor, Gladiator, Nova would be going head to head with Superman, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern. Which would stalemate for a while. Batman and Captain America would turn into a grudge match of attrition with Cap winning. Quicksilver vs Black Lightning would be the wild card keeping the Avengers ahead of the rest of the team. Maximoff has bragged about how he used to outrace lightning at 14, so no real threat here. Iron man vs Red Tornado would be interesting for a while, but Tony would eventually hack his systems shutting him down. Black Canary is a great fighter, but if she is fighting Spiderman she loses. His spider sense would keep him ahead of her, and away from her major attacks. Then she would have to hit him hard enough to take him out. That is not happening, but he could one shot her. After that it becomes a numbers game. Hawkeye would beat Speedy in my opinion, I don't really know a lot about him. I do know Oliver Queen isn't the fighter Batman is and I assume he trained Speedy. While Hawkeye's shooting ability is all him, his fighting technique and training were handled by Captain America, so I'd give him the edge here. Wolverine and Hawkgirl? Wolverine's healing factor wins this for him. He can take her best, and still give as much as he is getting. Vixen is not strong enough, or fast enough to his Spider Woman. She is on par with Spiderman, and the strength she has is stronger than an elephant, or a rhino. After a long battle Tony defeats Red Tornado and begins to scan the heavy hitters. He tells Thor to take Wonder Woman, this is a standoff of course. Gladiator to take GL, and Nova to fight Superman with his help. Gladiatior's job is to achieve another stalemate not win. While Iron man baths Superman in red solar radiation weakening him, and Nova engages Superman in battle. Cap then tells Spiderman and Wolverine to aid Thor with Wonder Woman, why? Because Spiderman's spider sense, and quickness will keep him from being hit while Thor attacks her head on. Wolverine could heal from the damage Wonder Woman would dishout, and by time for Thor and Spiderman. Quicksliver, Cap, Spiderwoman, and Hawkeye then converge on GL. It becomes a numbers game in my opinion. If the Flash were in this group instead of Black Lightning it would probably change the outcome.

Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Aqua11500

@super_psycho said:

@Aqua11500 said:

@super_psycho said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Aqua11500 said:

Nuh Uh ..
No Caption Provided
ROFL

The stupidity meter is above 9000

Elaborate what so stupid about my post.I mean really im up for a challenge.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League after a GREAT fight. Smart versions too if you'd have used the Flash, particularly Wally West it would have been a Justice League RAPE stomp.

sixsithsix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By sixsithsix

Avengers should win.

This is really just Nova, Thor, and Glads vs WW, Supes, and Hal.

Thor beats Supes

WW beats Glads

Thor beats WW

Nova and Hal could go either way, but Thor will be along for a double team eventually.

Then it's just mopping up.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By nickthedevil

@blacharrt said:

i'm backing his argument here. Gladiator has punched, and caused considerable damage, to planets before. Gladiator is being way underestimated.

Thor's entire being is magic. yes, superman has picked up from zatanna counter spells, but hits from Thors hammer will do some REAL damage.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By nickthedevil

@sixsithsix: how does WW beat Gladiator?

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By termiteone4ever

@super_psycho said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Aqua11500 said:

Nuh Uh ..
No Caption Provided
ROFL

LOL i dont where you find this pic but its the greatest lol

kool_chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teamextrodinary15: if u pick the strongest jla members you have to pick the strongest avg hulk , thor , sentry , black panther ,ironman n, wonder man , spideeman ,wolverine etc.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, JL wins.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By zr0c00l

@kool_chris: this is like one of the weakest jla rosters ever....... No martian manhunter no supergirl, no flash!!! Hawkwoman rather than hawkman....... Only one gl........

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Lol at the dude that thinks DC characters are overpowered. Surfer, F. Richards, Phoenix, R. Summers.........

kool_chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: Sentry takes half the jla alone he could ressurect himself come on lol