Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Eternal Chaos says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Ok, now I have a statement to make. Ok, Thor moves just as fast as Supes, and his hammer moves more than 2 times faster than light. Can't he just hit Flash in the back of the head (being that the rule is nobody in DC can move faster than Light), than right afterwards hit Supes, while Sentry goes to fight Martian Manhunter, and Wanda just dusts Zatanna off and Strange just sends DC into Limbo?"
Thor is just as fast as Superman? I never heard that but I'll take your word on it. Say he is then what? Superman has a weakness to magic, that doesn't mean he takes a shot from the hammer and goes down for the count. You guys keep making match ups that favor Marvel but who said they just pair up and go at it? Who says Thor doesn't go after Flash first and Martain Manunter cripples him with a telepathic attack? Who says Wanda and Zatanna match up? You see what I'm getting at, it wouldn't be all organized it would be chaos and the team with the most speed would win."
I see your point. But now who says any of the characters are going to go strait for the kill. Strange might not be viewed as a threat by anybody same goes for Wanda and Zatanna"
Thats a great point and it kinda shows mine. the speedsters (on both sides) wouldn't have to worry about who was who, large groups of people would be getting taken out left and right before they could blink. Now maybe they miss Wanda long enough for my girl to clear the board or maybe they miss Zatanna and so she clears the board."
This is one of those situations where it kinda depends on a writer. @Mar-Vell: Methos."

no it depends on popularity

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#52  Edited By The_Martian

Eternal Chaos says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Ok, now I have a statement to make. Ok, Thor moves just as fast as Supes, and his hammer moves more than 2 times faster than light. Can't he just hit Flash in the back of the head (being that the rule is nobody in DC can move faster than Light), than right afterwards hit Supes, while Sentry goes to fight Martian Manhunter, and Wanda just dusts Zatanna off and Strange just sends DC into Limbo?"
Thor is just as fast as Superman? I never heard that but I'll take your word on it. Say he is then what? Superman has a weakness to magic, that doesn't mean he takes a shot from the hammer and goes down for the count. You guys keep making match ups that favor Marvel but who said they just pair up and go at it? Who says Thor doesn't go after Flash first and Martain Manunter cripples him with a telepathic attack? Who says Wanda and Zatanna match up? You see what I'm getting at, it wouldn't be all organized it would be chaos and the team with the most speed would win."
I see your point. But now who says any of the characters are going to go strait for the kill. Strange might not be viewed as a threat by anybody same goes for Wanda and Zatanna"
Thats a great point and it kinda shows mine. the speedsters (on both sides) wouldn't have to worry about who was who, large groups of people would be getting taken out left and right before they could blink. Now maybe they miss Wanda long enough for my girl to clear the board or maybe they miss Zatanna and so she clears the board."
This is one of those situations where it kinda depends on a writer. @Mar-Vell: Methos."
All I know is that Superman has been said to move at the Speed of light and Flash is faster than him.
Labor__Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Labor__Days

Which era of the JLA and Avengers?

Classic Avengers vs. Classic JLA; JLA wins easily. The Classic JLA are God-like in their power.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Labor__Days says:

"Which era of the JLA and Avengers? Classic Avengers vs. Classic JLA; JLA wins easily. The Classic JLA are God-like in their power. "

it all

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By The_Ghostshell

According to the Speed Force page on the vine The Flash can move faster then the speed of light.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
All I know is that Superman has been said to move at the Speed of light and Flash is faster than him. "

I don't know. According to some battles around here, I keep hearing DC being banned from the speed of light.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Rotten gun

you would think strange would walk into this battle with some spell going already

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#58  Edited By Methos

Rated R Superstar says:

"According to the Speed Force page on the vine The Flash can move faster then the speed of light."

i've posted the proof from Dc's official site before...

The Flash cannot move faster than the speed of light... nothing in the DCU can

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Rotten gun says:

"you would think strange would walk into this battle with some spell going already"

Wouldn't Dr. Fate or Zatanna be doing the same? Wouldnt Manhunter have scanned thee entire team and determined who was the biggest threat?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Methos says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"According to the Speed Force page on the vine The Flash can move faster then the speed of light."

i've posted the proof from Dc's official site before...

The Flash cannot move faster than the speed of light... nothing in the DCU can

M"

Isn't there info also a live edit format?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Methos

Rated R Superstar says:

"Isn't there info also a live edit format?"

nope, it's only from they're people...

Wally West is the fastest man alive. Splattered with lightning-charged chemicals as a pre-teen, he gained super-speed and became the sidekick to the second Flash, eventually succeeding him. Powered by the extradimensional Speed Force, he can not only move at near-lightspeed, but can transfer speed to and from others. He used to be able to vibrate through solid objects, but now doing so causes them to explode. Wally is the only speedster who can travel through time precisely without using external calibration (such as the Cosmic Treadmill).For most of his solo career, his identity was known to the public. Recent actions by the Spectre have caused the world to forget.

Powered by the extradimensional Speed Force, he can not only move at near-lightspeed,

=====================================================================================

again... i think i've going to keep that snippet in my 'my vine' page so i don't have to keep hunting it down...

M

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Methos says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
i've posted the proof from Dc's official site before... The Flash cannot move faster than the speed of light... nothing in the DCU can M"

Thank you Methos. OMG thank you applaudes

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Rotten gun says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"Rotten gun says:
"you would think strange would walk into this battle with some spell going already"
Wouldn't Dr. Fate or Zatanna be doing the same? Wouldnt Manhunter have scanned thee entire team and determined who was the biggest threat?"
maybe? but that doesn't mean they could do anything good enough to hurt him... there will be double teaming on both sides... maybe a pair fight flash but dc would need more than one to beat strange"

yea i agree with that and don't forget the hulk

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Rotten gun

Rated R Superstar says:

"Rotten gun says:
Wouldn't Dr. Fate or Zatanna be doing the same? Wouldnt Manhunter have scanned thee entire team and determined who was the biggest threat?"

maybe? but that doesn't mean they could do anything good enough to hurt him... there will be double teaming on both sides... maybe a pair fight flash but dc would need more than one to beat strange

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By The_Martian

Methos says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
nope, it's only from they're people... -----------
Wally West is the fastest man alive. Splattered with lightning-charged chemicals as a pre-teen, he gained super-speed and became the sidekick to the second Flash, eventually succeeding him. Powered by the extradimensional Speed Force, he can not only move at near-lightspeed, but can transfer speed to and from others. He used to be able to vibrate through solid objects, but now doing so causes them to explode. Wally is the only speedster who can travel through time precisely without using external calibration (such as the Cosmic Treadmill). For most of his solo career, his identity was known to the public. Recent actions by the Spectre have caused the world to forget.
---------------- Powered by the extradimensional Speed Force, he can not only move at near-lightspeed, ===================================================================================== again... i think i've going to keep that snippet in my 'my vine' page so i don't have to keep hunting it down... M "
Hmmm....well then. This makes this a little more fair I would say.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Methos says:

"Rated R Superstar says:

nope, it's only from they're people...

Wally West is the fastest man alive. Splattered with lightning-charged chemicals as a pre-teen, he gained super-speed and became the sidekick to the second Flash, eventually succeeding him. Powered by the extradimensional Speed Force, he can not only move at near-lightspeed, but can transfer speed to and from others. He used to be able to vibrate through solid objects, but now doing so causes them to explode. Wally is the only speedster who can travel through time precisely without using external calibration (such as the Cosmic Treadmill).For most of his solo career, his identity was known to the public. Recent actions by the Spectre have caused the world to forget.

Powered by the extradimensional Speed Force, he can not only move at near-lightspeed,

=====================================================================================

again... i think i've going to keep that snippet in my 'my vine' page so i don't have to keep hunting it down...

M

"

Whats the second part to that? Nowhere in there does it say he cant run faster then the speed of light. It says not only CAN he move at near-lightspeed, and then it stops, whats the next part?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Methos

Rated R Superstar says:

"Whats the second part to that? Nowhere in there does it say he cant run faster then the speed of light. It says not only CAN he move at near-lightspeed, and then it stops, whats the next part?"

"Powered by the extradimensional Speed Force, he can not only move at near-lightspeed, but can transfer speed to and from others."

thats the full quote

M

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By The_Martian

Methos says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"Whats the second part to that? Nowhere in there does it say he cant run faster then the speed of light. It says not only CAN he move at near-lightspeed, and then it stops, whats the next part?"
"Powered by the extradimensional Speed Force, he can not only move at near-lightspeed, but can transfer speed to and from others." thats the full quote M"
But it doesn't say he can't go faster than light though. It says he runs at near light speed and can transfer speed from others. Well if he tranfers their speed to himself wouldn't that make him faster? Exceeding light speed possibly depending on how much he transfers even?
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Rotten gun says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"Rotten gun says:

maybe? but that doesn't mean they could do anything good enough to hurt him... there will be double teaming on both sides... maybe a pair fight flash but dc would need more than one to beat strange"

What? Why wouldn't they? Who says Dr. Strange's magic is any stronger then Dr.Fates?

@ Thanks Methos.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Methos says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"Powered by the extradimensional Speed Force, he can not only move at near-lightspeed, but can transfer speed to and from others." thats the full quote M"

Methos, thank you very much. You've been a scholar. I'll speak to you shortly friend. bye bye.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Methos says:

"Captain Mar-Vell says:
"But it doesn't say he can't go faster than light though. It says he runs at near light speed and can transfer speed from others. Well if he tranfers their speed to himself wouldn't that make him faster? Exceeding light speed possibly depending on how much he transfers even?"
nope... it's a steadfast rule of DC that nothing can go faster than the speed of light. M "

is there any rules for maverl?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Methos

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"But it doesn't say he can't go faster than light though. It says he runs at near light speed and can transfer speed from others. Well if he tranfers their speed to himself wouldn't that make him faster? Exceeding light speed possibly depending on how much he transfers even?"

nope... it's a steadfast rule of DC that nothing can go faster than the speed of light.

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Methos

by the way, i'm still batting for The Avengers in the battle... i just don't like seeing The Flash missquoted lol

M

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Rotten gun

Rated R Superstar says:

"Rotten gun says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Rotten gun says:
What? Why wouldn't they? Who says Dr. Strange's magic is any stronger then Dr.Fates? @ Thanks Methos."

start a battle, dr fate vs dr strange... if fate wins then your right. i just think he wont. flash is certainly the fastest landbased character in comics but i think (just an opinion) strange is the highest sorcerer

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Methos

The Mighty Thor says:

"Methos says:
"Captain Mar-Vell says:
nope... it's a steadfast rule of DC that nothing can go faster than the speed of light. M "

is there any rules for maverl?"

no, marvel has beings that can travel many times faster than the speed of light

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By The_Ghostshell

That doesn't even make any sense. He can go so fast as to travel threw time but he cant go faster then light? Now I'm no brain but that seems extremely flawed.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Rated R Superstar says:

"That doesn't even make any sense. He can go so fast as to travel threw time but he cant go faster then light? Now I'm no brain but that seems extremely flawed."

same here its a good think i don't like dc

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Methos

Rotten gun says:

"start a battle, dr fate vs dr strange... if fate wins then your right. i just think he wont. flash is certainly the fastest landbased character in comics but i think (just an opinion) strange is the highest sorcerer"
  1. Dr Strange would own Dr Fate in a battle

2. there are a lot faster people in comics than The Flash.

The Runner in Marvel for example can travel at 4 or 5 times the speed of light.

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Methos

Rated R Superstar says:

"That doesn't even make any sense. He can go so fast as to travel threw time but he cant go faster then light? Now I'm no brain but that seems extremely flawed."

the only way Wally has ever traveled through time is...

1. Cosmic Treadmill

2. Outside interference

3. bouncing off the speed force

4. vibrating his molecules so fast he's outside of space and time.

M

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Rotten gun

Rated R Superstar says:

ha yeah but the theory that passing the speed of light produces time travel is only... a theory. no one knows what would really happen? for all i know i could hit light speed and turn into a potato... or did that happen already? :)

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By The_Martian

Rotten gun says:

"Methos says:
"Rotten gun says:
"start a battle, dr fate vs dr strange... if fate wins then your right. i just think he wont. flash is certainly the fastest landbased character in comics but i think (just an opinion) strange is the highest sorcerer"
1. Dr Strange would own Dr Fate in a battle 2. there are a lot faster people in comics than The Flash. The Runner in Marvel for example can travel at 4 or 5 times the speed of light. M"
who's the runner? please tell me he's marvel :)"
He is.
Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Rotten gun

Methos says:

"Rotten gun says:
1. Dr Strange would own Dr Fate in a battle 2. there are a lot faster people in comics than The Flash. The Runner in Marvel for example can travel at 4 or 5 times the speed of light. M"

who's the runner? please tell me he's marvel :)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Rotten gun says:

"Rated R Superstar says:

ha yeah but the theory that passing the speed of light produces time travel is only... a theory. no one knows what would really happen? for all i know i could hit light speed and turn into a potato... or did that happen already? :)"

LMAO.

@ Methos, you do realize that Dr.Fate took control of Orion, Darkseid, and Highfather and took there power and added it to his? Thats two gods and the son of a god that he simply took control of.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Methos says:

"Rated R Superstar says:

the only way Wally has ever traveled through time is...

1. Cosmic Treadmill

2. Outside interference

3. bouncing off the speed force

4. vibrating his molecules so fast he's outside of space and time.

M"

And none of those require going faster then the speed of light? No wonder people dis like the DCU. But the JLA still beat the Avengers.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Methos

Rated R Superstar says:

"You do realize that Dr.Fate took control of Orion, Darkseid, and Highfather and took there power and added it to his? Thats two gods and the son of a god that he simply took control of."

huh?!?!?!?

which issue is that in?

i haven't seen anything that puts him anywhere near Sorceror Supreme level before

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Methos

Rated R Superstar says:

"And none of those require going faster then the speed of light? No wonder people dis like the DCU. But the JLA still beat the Avengers."

not that it's ever said in comics...

299,792,458 m/s is bloody fast for anything to travel...

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Methos says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"You do realize that Dr.Fate took control of Orion, Darkseid, and Highfather and took there power and added it to his? Thats two gods and the son of a god that he simply took control of."

huh?!?!?!?

which issue is that in?

i haven't seen anything that puts him anywhere near Sorceror Supreme level before

M"

Hold on I gotta dig it out.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Methos

Rated R Superstar says:

"Hold on I gotta dig it out."

cool, cheers :D

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Methos says:

"Rated R Superstar says:

M

"

Cosmic Odyssey. Its a four issue limt. series.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Methos says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"Methos says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
cool, cheers :D M "
Cosmic Odyssey. Its a four issue limt. series."
whoah that changes things a bit... i still think that Wanda is a the main wildcard in this battle though M"

yea so is thor and dc strange and what do people think of the hulk in this battle?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Methos

Rated R Superstar says:

"Methos says:
"Rated R Superstar says:

M

"

whoah that changes things a bit...

i still think that Wanda is a the main wildcard in this battle though

M

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By The_Martian

The Mighty Thor says:

"Methos says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Methos says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
whoah that changes things a bit... i still think that Wanda is a the main wildcard in this battle though M"
yea so is thor and dc strange and what do people think of the hulk in this battle?"
Hulk can muscle his way through the lower level JLA members but will meet his match in guys like MM and Supes.
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"The Mighty Thor says:
"Methos says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Methos says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
yea so is thor and dc strange and what do people think of the hulk in this battle?"
Hulk can muscle his way through the lower level JLA members but will meet his match in guys like MM and Supes. "

yea but if he is wwh he would so own supes

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I'm still leaning towards the Avengers. They have more speed here due mainly to Thor's hammer. If Dr. Strange can be kept a live for a least a minute or two, Avengers win quickly.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Eternal Chaos says:

"I'm still leaning towards the Avengers. They have more speed here due mainly to Thor's hammer. If Dr. Strange can be kept a live for a least a minute or two, Avengers win quickly."

i'm with avengers to

Avatar image for terminal_velocity
Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has everyone forgot Lord Marvel?

Yeah I think this battle is decided, JLA all the way!

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#97  Edited By PowerHerc

Gotta go with the League here. 

The League's Strongest, fastest and most powerful overall have higher levels than their avengers counterparts, even though the Avengers have more unique and varied characters.
RJMooreII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By RJMooreII

The Justice League unless Dr. Strange uses his bizarre magic. I like far more of the Avengers, but MM, Superman and Wonder Woman are all vastly more powerful than most of the Avengers.