• 77 results
Avatar image for ultra_supermanking
Ultra_SupermanKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Superman(before he lost his powers) Wonder Woman Aquaman Martian ManHunter Green Lantern Hal Shazam

all jl are new 52

vs

One Punch Man Toriko Midora Aizen Kaguya Alucard pre schrodinger

anime is current

both bloodlusted

win by any means

fight in New York City (no people)

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anime Team needs more firepower. I don't think Alucard, Aizen, and Kaguya can hold their own for long.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anime team.

Saitama>new 52 supes

Kaguya can just spam Teleport them into random dimensions

Alucard, Azien, and Saitama and kaguya likely can't be mind raped by MM

Alucard is weak link but I'm willing to bet it will take a while to kill him and he will be a nuisance

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman and J'onn should solo.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Actually leaning towards anime team in a tough match. Current aizen is bound to a chair btw.

@lettsplay10 said:
@highaccuser said:

Superman and J'onn should solo.

Not with midora (output) and kaguya (versatility) there.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Well Midora I don't know about but given the reputation of Toriko characters on the vine Superman should be above them by a handy margin. Also isn't Midora a bit featless?

Kaguya gets blitzed and one-shotted. On second thought this might be a good fight if it weren't for J'onn's telepathy and Superman likely can't solo.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By eliah1102

I cant really imagine a bloodlusted Saitama, IMO he solo's due to bloodlust.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser:

Well Midora I don't know about but given the reputation of Toriko characters on the vine Superman should be above them by a handy margin. Also isn't Midora a bit featless?

Perhaps he hasn't shown his powers fully yet, but he is hardly featless:

Keep in mind this is right after fighting the man who was originally the strongest of toriko world, nor is he tired or anything afterwards:

nukes the human world while throwing a fit.

Kaguya gets blitzed and one-shotted.

How do they put her down again?

On second thought this might be a good fight if it weren't for J'onn's telepathy and Superman likely can't solo.

What did MM do in new 52 that is so far ahead of infinite tsukuyomi in telepathy?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: That's quite impressive, but how good is his strength and durability? Energy projection isn't enough.

Kaguya doesn't have the feats to tank a punch from Clark.

J'onn shut down the mind of someone who accidebtally killed his entire race of telepaths with a thought, and I hear he recently entered the mind of someone Brainiac failed to, impressive given that Parasite with a fraction of Brainiacs power was aware of every thought in the universe.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it weren't for J'onn though, I might give it to the anime team due to Hal's jobbing of late and Superman being the only one above any of the opposition by a large margin.

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMH can solo

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser:

That's quite impressive, but how good is his strength and durability? Energy projection isn't enough.

At least in the same league as current 4HK - punches capable of shattering a continent larger than earth.

Kaguya doesn't have the feats to tank a punch from Clark.

....which will do what, exactly?

J'onn shut down the mind of someone who accidebtally killed his entire race of telepaths with a thought

and I hear he recently entered the mind of someone Brainiac failed to, impressive given that Parasite with a fraction of Brainiacs power was aware of every thought in the universe.

Could you be more specific, issue numbers etc.? At least names?

Hearing thoughts hardly makes you impressive telepath, king kai can contact all of space from different dimension, doesn't mean he is familiar with tp attacks and defenses.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

At least in the same league as current 4HK - punches capable of shattering a continent larger than earth.

I did a quick look over Midora's wiki page a while ago when I was making a thread and it seemed like he's never actually fought any of the kings yet. I also have a hard time viewing the kings as physical peers for Superman given the characters they're usually compared with.

....which will do what, exactly?

Knock her out. Also Hal can teleport between dimensions so BFR, her main ace, is pretty moot.

Could you be more specific, issue numbers etc.? At least names?

Yes. It Martian Manhunter 2 J'onn made the Justice League go through a battle with him that turned out to be an illusion. Wonder Woman included, even though she could resist Brainiac's telepathy during Doomed. I could post the whole fight if you need but the scan where it's revealed to have been an illusion should suffice.

No Caption Provided

And in Justice League of America 5, J'onn entered the mind of (and eventually destroyed his body to) Thoth, someone who's telepathy was so powerful he killed J'onn's entire race (all telepaths) just by thinking at them.

In short, Infinite Tskyomi isn't on his level at all.

Hearing thoughts hardly makes you impressive telepath, king kai can contact all of space from different dimension, doesn't mean he is familiar with tp attacks and defenses.

Good for King Kai? Also Brainiac mind controlled everyone on earth too so there's that.

I don't think the anime team can counter telepathy.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Also, here's where Diana was shown to be immune to Brainiac's telepathy.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know half of the anime team but iirc midora has "hungray space" which destroys atoms at the sub-atomic level

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Surprised Accelerator isn't here.

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu: well yeah, cause he'd prolly solo.

Ultra_SupermanKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boost

SladeWilstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of the JL solo.

Ultra_SupermanKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UnbiasedRodger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anime Team stomps after medium difficulty battle with superman.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kokemabb200
Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midora and Kaguya working together could beat the JLA themselves. Far too much hax and raw power (both are planetbusters.)

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmmm

SladeWilstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_supermanking: You can't even use mean to counter that. It's just true. Superman or hal would rapestomp by themselves.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Thekillerklok

@ultra_supermanking: You can't even use mean to counter that. It's just true. Superman or hal would rapestomp by themselves.

Bloodlusted Saitama

Your argument is now invalid.

SladeWilstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: Superman could handle that while making thanksgiving dinner.

Take a bandage for that wound.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

Anime Team needs more firepower. I don't think Alucard, Aizen, and Kaguya can hold their own for long.

^ This. JL team has nothing but heavy hitters (except maybe Aquaman, especially out of water), while anime team has a few guys who are tough but do not stack up.

Nobody on team 1 is solo'ing though, that is ridiculous. The skillset of team 2 is way too divers and Saitama is being seriously lowballed here. I say team 1 takes it after a decent fight.

Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirbaronobeefdip: True.

Saitama throwing a punch with the force of the big bang and killing everyone sounds likely.

SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SirBaronOBeefdip

@thekillerklok: And Superman laughing at his miss. Sounds even more likely. And then pounding saitamas face in is inevitable.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SirBaronOBeefdip
Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirbaronobeefdip said:

@thekillerklok: most people are saying JL wins ssoooo nice try

appeal to popularity fallacy much bro?
also please try to at least follow my conversation.

Karit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If author statements is considered valid than bloodlusted Saitama solos due to his strength, speed, stamina, endurance, intelligence, and well, all his physical stats being literally infinite according to the author, and as of the latest chapter, Saitama's powers are bordering on toonforce as it is and he'll just keep getting stronger as the series go on.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1:

I did a quick look over Midora's wiki page a while ago when I was making a thread and it seemed like he's never actually fought any of the kings yet.

Ichiryu was known to be the strongest man in toriko (teacher of 4 HK and consistently out of their league) till midora defeated him, starjun, who defeated toriko before, is just one of midora's subordinates.

toriko himself explained midora is likely the strongest man out there right now:

Nitro, who chose to engage Bambina, fled from a beat up midora. Bambina - who was owning 4 HK with zero difficulty even as he thought it was a entertaining game, not a fight.

I think it's safe to say midora is one of the, if not the, strongest characters in the manga.

I also have a hard time viewing the kings as physical peers for Superman given the characters they're usually compared with.

I have no idea what kind of characters they're compared with usually, but the kings are capable of outmatching clark physically. Example: their hits after learning Enbu could shatter the continent they were on:

No Caption Provided

The continent in question being larger than our entire earth:

No Caption Provided

Note that this wasn't enough to cause any significant harm to bambina, who were taking these hits for fun - On purpose.

Knock her out.

Knock her out how? Considering their durability showings, I'm skeptic they can damage her that much in the first place, and even if they did, immortality and regeneration say hello.

Also Hal can teleport between dimensions so BFR, her main ace, is pretty moot.

Hal can, but others cannot. BFR is just a part of the ace, other part being a massive gudo dama built to atomize entire worlds. Plus the list of other jutsu...

Yes. It Martian Manhunter 2 J'onn made the Justice League go through a battle with him that turned out to be an illusion.

None of the justice league except diana have impressive TP showings, so that's not saying much.

Wonder Woman included, even though she could resist Brainiac's telepathy during Doomed.

This, however, is good. I'll address it below.

I could post the whole fight if you need but the scan where it's revealed to have been an illusion should suffice.

No need, I have the issue, posted the scans few hours ago on martian manhunter vs superman thread.

And in Justice League of America 5, J'onn entered the mind of (and eventually destroyed his body to) Thoth, someone who's telepathy was so powerful he killed J'onn's entire race (all telepaths) just by thinking at them.

Ah, that.The reason thoth killed martians is because his thoughts were poisonous to them if not blocked out. On earth he was not doing anything like that, but possessing people.

No Caption Provided

Martians had already linked their planet to a network, so spread of the virus/contagious thoughts is quite easy:

No Caption Provided

There's nothing saying they even -tried- to block thoth like manhunter did, considering they had no idea it was contagious.

In short, Infinite Tskyomi isn't on his level at all. Good for King Kai? Also Brainiac mind controlled everyone on earth too so there's that.

Yes, reading thoughts - Good for king kai and Brainiac. The mind control however, was good. But that's not on the same level as a global infinite tsukuyomi, performed by madara - who is a league below kaguya. Defending against that is not enough to say he can perform better than kaguya.

I don't think the anime team can counter telepathy.

I don't see why not. Martian will have his hands full with midora's intimidation itself tbh. Intimidation, as the name suggests, is a tp skill or sorts. Stronger characters have stronger intimidation in general.

Even back in the first arc, toriko affected hundred of thousand+ (literally) minds, causing the animals to flee the island they were on - as a side effect of using the intimidation on his opponent.

It can even be used to take down opponents for good:

No Caption Provided

This is interesting because beasts at level 140'ish can effortlessly tank and dish out attacks strong enough to destroy 10 million sq. km (not a calc, the figure was given by commander of human world military, who prepared the barriage) - that's about the size of Europe. Toriko is talking about beasts at level 500-600 here should give you an idea. High tiers like bambina and midora are literally a league ahead of toriko right now, they can affect a planet large enough to fit 100+ earths in it. For example, bambina only appearing in his true form (not even using intimidation) caused a world wide frenzy:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't think anyone can see Aizen

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu: what? You know it's true :)

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone has feats against TP on MMH's level ?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could go either way depending on how the fight starts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

Ichiryu was known to be the strongest man in toriko (teacher of 4 HK and consistently out of their league) till midora defeated him, starjun, who defeated toriko before, is just one of midora's subordinates.

toriko himself explained midora is likely the strongest man out there right now:

Wasn't Ichiryu not fighting seriously and by Midora's own admission he might not have won otherwise? And Starjun being his subordinate doesn't mean much as far as the battle forums go.

Nitro, who chose to engage Bambina, fled from a beat up midora. Bambina - who was owning 4 HK with zero difficulty even as he thought it was a entertaining game, not a fight.

Nitro chose to engage Bambina or did we actually see them fight? And this seems to be an implication of Midora's power but unless we saw Nitro lose to him I fail to see how this is an assertable feat. I also wouldn't give Bambina the win over Superman from what I've seen.

I have no idea what kind of characters they're compared with usually, but the kings are capable of outmatching clark physically. Example: their hits after learning Enbu could shatter the continent they were on:

Namek/Frieza era Goku, who'd need to play smart to bridge the physical gap between him and someone like Invincible and would stand no chance against Supergirl, never mind Superman. Or Saitama, who's series I've read and is nowhere near as strong as Superman but is usually regarded as on par with Superman.

But maybe my views on those characters are different from everyone else's so I'll reserve judgement.

The Kings don't seem to be shattering any continents there. It looks more like Bambina is doing it, or the artwork is demonstrating the potential of Enbu but that wouldn't necessarily equate to the kings ability to use it. Also that person isn't so much shattering the continent as much as making significant cracks on it.

Note that this wasn't enough to cause any significant harm to bambina, who were taking these hits for fun - On purpose.

Bambina isn't here.

Knock her out how? Considering their durability showings, I'm skeptic they can damage her that much in the first place, and even if they did, immortality and regeneration say hello.

Overtaking her durability. She has no durability feats except tanking a few Bijuu Bombs which are inferior to the punches of a bloodlusted Superman and are energy based not blunt force. Her healing has no feats to suggest Superman blitzing her the way he did H'el or Wraith wouldn't drop her.

Hal can, but others cannot. BFR is just a part of the ace, other part being a massive gudo dama built to atomize entire worlds. Plus the list of other jutsu...

He can bring back anyone she BFR's. The Gudodama would also kill her teammates and Hal can just destroy it honestly. The thing is too slow to be a threat. None of her other jutsu will tag Superman.

Ah, that.The reason thoth killed martians is because his thoughts were poisonous to them if not blocked out. On earth he was not doing anything like that, but possessing people.

This would still require being immensely powerful given he wasn't actually putting any effort into it.

Martians had already linked their planet to a network, so spread of the virus/contagious thoughts is quite easy:

It wasn't stated that was a factor.

There's nothing saying they even -tried- to block thoth like manhunter did, considering they had no idea it was contagious.

They would've tried as soon as they felt it, and even if they weren't putting up resistance it's better than what Kaguya did.

Yes, reading thoughts - Good for king kai and Brainiac. The mind control however, was good. But that's not on the same level as a global infinite tsukuyomi, performed by madara - who is a league below kaguya. Defending against that is not enough to say he can perform better than kaguya.

Did you read that post? Brainiac did exactly the same thing as Kaguya but is evidently a worse telepath than Martian Manhunter. You haven't explained why Kaguya's feat is any better. Not only that, Infinite Tsukuyomi is one power that has the specific ability to mind control the planet, it doesn't actually make Kaguya a planetary telepath. And more importantly it's purely offensize and gives her no defense against telepathy from others.

I don't see why not. Martian will have his hands full with midora's intimidation itself tbh. Intimidation, as the name suggests, is a tp skill or sorts. Stronger characters have stronger intimidation in general.

Even back in the first arc, toriko affected hundred of thousand+ (literally) minds, causing the animals to flee the island they were on - as a side effect of using the intimidation on his opponent.

It can even be used to take down opponents for good:

This is interesting because beasts at level 140'ish can effortlessly tank and dish out attacks strong enough to destroy 10 million sq. km (not a calc, the figure was given by commander of human world military, who prepared the barriage) - that's about the size of Europe. Toriko is talking about beasts at level 500-600 here should give you an idea. High tiers like bambina and midora are literally a league ahead of toriko right now, they can affect a planet large enough to fit 100+ earths in it. For example, bambina only appearing in his true form (not even using intimidation) caused a world wide frenzy:

This doesn't seem like something that would actually incapacitate someone like Superman unless I'm missing something. Evidently intimidation is only a way to beat people (does it even work on people or just animals? Because the only person who ever seems to have effected a human with it is Bambina who isn't here) that you have a large power edge over but no one in Toriko is as powerful as Superman based on what I've been shown.

Likewise this like Infinite Tsukyomi isn't defensive at all and doesn't protect against a mental assault from someone else.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: I don't see why people try to say that being a genjutsu user means that you can suddenly resist high levels of TP. The two have nothing in common other than that they mind rape people.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: I don't see why people try to say that being a genjutsu user means that you can suddenly resist high levels of TP. The two have nothing in common other than that they mind rape people.

Agreed...

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: you obviously need o go back to thh third grade because you can't read . I said cyborg can teleport through dimensions please show me where I said cyborg one shots kaguya

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers