Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules: All characters are in characters unless stated otherwise in certain Rounds. No BFR, DC is New 52 Characters only. No ancient Marvel scans please stay current. Scans allowed as far back as year 2001 to current date. All characters are at there normal power levels no extra power increases. Example: NO Thor OD Force. No Superman Sundipping. However, the Flash using any speed force powers are allowed because he can access them as its apart of his power set.

Teams consist of:

the Justice League: Members are: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern(Hal), Flash(Barry), Cyborg, and Aquaman.

the Justice League of America: Members are: Green Arrow, Katana, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern Simon Baz, Stargirl, Vibe, Hawkman and Catwoman.

Justice League Dark: Members are: John Constantine, Zatanna, SwampThing, Nightmare Nurse, Deadman, Madame Xanadu, Frankenstein, Dr. Mist, Black Orchid, Phantom Stranger, Pandora, Question, and Zauriel(the Angel)

VS

Avengers: Members are: Captain America, Thor, Ironman, Hulk, She-Hulk, Spiderman, Spiderwoman, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Dr. Strange, Ms. Marvel, Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Nick Fury.

Annihilators: Members are: Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Ronan, Gladiator, Nova and Quasar.

Xmen: Members are: Professor Xavier, Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Gray(No Phoenix), Storm, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Rogue, Beast, Iceman, ArchAngel, Emma Frost, Colossus, and Magneto.

Round 1: All out fight. Which side wins? DC or Marvel? And why? All character are still in character. Morals on but teams have to fight.

Round 2: All characters are Bloodlusted. Which side takes it? Still no BFR or Field Removals. This is a fight.

Round 3: Everybody vs Everybody! Anything goes. Its a Battle Royal who is the last man/woman standing? All characters are bloodlusted.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 thedailybagel  Moderator

Round 1: marvel, the annihilators shift the balance IMO, close fight though.

Round 2: annihilators also shift the balance, although it's more on marvels side that round one

Round 3: no freaking clue

To be honest I just took guesses, there's way too many variable to consider.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21 this is you

Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thorverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, lots to digest, but I'm leaning Gambit for round 3

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorverine: He gets one shotted.

I want to say Marvel for round 1 & 2 but round 3 is a toss up

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermandefender: No what? Matches is a New 52 expert and this is his playing field

I am not this Match guy. And with him being the expert on 52 stuff id like him to come in and see what he thinks.

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are waaaaaaaaaaay to many variables here. But I think Phantom Stranger gives DC a slight edge.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel wins cause Annihilators+Jean Grey and Thor and Hulk. free for all is Annihilators.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

too many

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Marvel

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is useless here, obviously. Batman is overrated.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: @oreoassassin: How they will deal with the mystics?

@reaverlation: I'm here mate!! You've forgotten to add Andrew Bennet to JLD and Firestorm and Elemnt Woman to Justice League

Phantom Stranger + John Constantine + Zatanna + Question + Swamp Thing team-up will give Marvel team a hard time. Not to mention that the number of mystics is a great advantage,they're more than enough to overpower Dr. Strange and Scarlet Witch,street levelers will be easily subdue by Swamp Thing.

The biggets problem with DC team is they can predict their actions since Madame Xanadu's main powerset is ''timestream vision'',which means see can see the future,Swamp Thing can tap with The Green to see possible threats,Zatanna already cast a spell to see the future.

But Marvel have their overpowered team-ups too Silver Surfer,Magento,Xavier and Jean Grey.

resuming the last standing at the end will be Phantom Stranger,Deadman,Question,Pandora and Swamp Thing since they're immortals. Also Constantine he always have a trick on sleeves

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: I'm here mate!! You've forgotten to add Andrew Bennet to JLD and Firestorm and Elemnt Woman to Justice League

Phantom Stranger + John Constantine + Zatanna + Question + Swamp Thing team-up will give Marvel team a hard time. Not to mention that the number of mystics is a great advantage,they're more than enough to overpower Dr. Strange and Scarlet Witch,street levelers will be easily subdue by Swamp Thing.

The biggets problem with DC team is they can predict their actions since Madame Xanadu's main powerset is ''timestream vision'',which means see can see the future,Swamp Thing can tap with The Green to see possible threats,Zatanna already cast a spell to see the future.

But Marvel have their overpowered team-ups too Silver Surfer,Magento,Xavier and Jean Grey.

resuming the last standing at the end will be Phantom Stranger,Deadman,Question,Pandora and Swamp Thing since they're immortals. Also Constantine he always have a trick on sleeves

Telepathy+speed+Cosmic powers+Thor can cancel magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21 said:

Prove it..where the scans of Thor cancelling magic.

Swamp Thing isn't really a magic being and they have to destroy the whole World to killed him.

Phantom Stranger's powers came from The Presence and even himself admit he's powers is beyond magic,so can't be cancelled ......unless someone try to challenge The Presence.

Barry is fast enogh to travel throught the timestream by tapping into The Speedforce,so he excedees everyone on Marvel team in question of speed.

And DC wildcard is Vibe...Tearing the fabric of space..

and turn into a Multiversal bomb

Vibe have the capability to serve the connection of character,whose powers came from another dimensions as Hulk gains powers from In Betweener.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

team 2

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

Swamp Thing isn't really a magic being and they have to destroy the whole World to killed him.

Phantom Stranger's powers came from The Presence and even himself admit he's powers is beyond magic,so can't be cancelled ......unless someone try to challenge The Presence.

Barry is fast enogh to travel throught the timestream by tapping into The Speedforce,so he excedees everyone on Marvel team in question of speed.

Vibe have the capability to serve the connection of character,whose powers came from another dimensions as Hulk gains powers from In Betweener.

I don't have time for scans. But Thor did it against Juggernaut.

Phantom Stranger and Swamp Thing are both actually just magic and PS has been trumped by far less than the Presence, so that's not a criteria for beating him.

Barry can time travel? So can Thor and Surfer and Strange. Plus you said how would they take out the mystics and Barry's not even close to a mystic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

50 50 on everything XD

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel, Annhilators shift them the edge IMO

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You gave DC Phantom Stranger...? HA!

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

1.50-50 but i lean on marvel

2.d.c

3..Phantom-stranger

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annihilators give Marvel a HUGE edge,especially Quasar,who was nanosecond reaction time and can drain most of the JL of their life force (something that he regularly does)

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for injusticeforall
InjusticeForAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SUPERMAN SOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Avatar image for injusticeforall
InjusticeForAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Doesn't Ronan eat stars or something like that???

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By supermandefender

I dont think just because Phantom Stranger is on DC teams here that he really gives them a huge advantage. Remember he was wiped out from existence by the Angel Zauriel. So even the immortals can die! It takes alot to kill them granted but with the out right numbers and Marvels heavy hitters the Annihilators I dont see how thats not possible. Remember Marvel also has Scarlet witch, and Dr. Strange. Marvel also has the numbers in this fight. Which is important to victory. I gave DC the Heavy hitters like Phantom stranger and Zauriel for two reasons. One they can easily be heavy hitters for DC and 2 so they help the overall field disadvantage i gave Marvel by giving them more number of players.

And dont tell me that Dr. Strange is so much of a disadvantage to Marvel when the Silver Surfer, Thor, Dr. Strange have easily killed gods/Immortals before. I dont think any of those marvel teams can be underrated here. Both the Avenger team and the Xmen are some badasses.

To be honest i thought this thread would have more hits tho :(. When do we see a all out war like this on the vine? And a battle royal winner!

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-52 versions I would have given DC a win due to Martian Manhunter but New-52 I'd have to say team 2 rather handily.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21 said:

@darkraiden said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

I don't have time for scans. But Thor did it against Juggernaut.

Phantom Stranger and Swamp Thing are both actually just magic and PS has been trumped by far less than the Presence, so that's not a criteria for beating him.

Barry can time travel? So can Thor and Surfer and Strange. Plus you said how would they take out the mystics and Barry's not even close to a mystic.

I just point out Barry Allen and Vibe because they're wildcards,I'm pretty aware they're not mystics.

Thor didn't not travel by his own not even in the classics,most of these instances Odin teleported him to the future,Silver Sufer didn't do it too. Stranger have to cast a spell to go back or foward in time and that takes preparation,which is not the case here.

Which lesser to the Presence you meant? If you think a little bit everyone is below The Presence,don't?

So far Stranger confronted....

• Confronted Spectre twice to a stalemate.
  • Confronted Sin-Eater,whoo have open a crack the reality twice.
  • Blight (possessing Cris Esperanza),who is empowered by sins, bad thoughts and feelings of all mankind and that was about to rule all of creation, and even singlehandle JLD.
  • The Seven Deadly Sins

Phantom Stranger was able to drive back The Seven Deadly Sins (they're abstractal beings) wiith a single move of hand.

No Caption Provided

Absorbs the spell cast over Cassandra Craft's body (which would open a crack in reality) into himself and disperse itnto the Netherverse.

Zauriel says the powers Stranger possess belongs to The Presence,which means is not magic.

No Caption Provided

I'm not a magician...I'm more

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate said:

I dont think just because Phantom Stranger is on DC teams here that he really gives them a huge advantage. Remember he was wiped out from existence by the Angel Zauriel. So even the immortals can die! It takes alot to kill them granted but with the out right numbers and Marvels heavy hitters the Annihilators I dont see how thats not possible. Remember Marvel also has Scarlet witch, and Dr. Strange. Marvel also has the numbers in this fight. Which is important to victory. I gave DC the Heavy hitters like Phantom stranger and Zauriel for two reasons. One they can easily be heavy hitters for DC and 2 so they help the overall field disadvantage i gave Marvel by giving them more number of players.

And dont tell me that Dr. Strange is so much of a disadvantage to Marvel when the Silver Surfer, Thor, Dr. Strange have easily killed gods/Immortals before. I dont think any of those marvel teams can be underrated here. Both the Avenger team and the Xmen are some badasses.

To be honest i thought this thread would have more hits tho :(. When do we see a all out war like this on the vine? And a battle royal winner!

Zauriel wiped out Phantom Stranger of the existence using a sword,which is given by the Presence and is empowered by the same person. The Spectre tried to do the same in their fisrts battle in The Phantom Stranger 5 and nothiing happens.

Manipulated by the Question Doctor Thirteen impaled Stranger (possessing Phillip Stark) with Spear of Destiny,which kileed Stark's body what killed Stark's body and teleported him to Hell.

So Stranger can be killed by The Presence only.

You should take a look to see why Stranger is the MVP http://www.comicvine.com/phantom-stranger/4005-3298/forums/new-52-phantom-stranger-respect-thread-1522719/?messageId=12299488#js-message-41

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21:

And.....my position remains the same. The scans didn't sway me. And Thor and Surfer have in fact traveled through time before. Just saiyan.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21:

And.....my position remains the same. The scans didn't sway me. And Thor and Surfer have in fact traveled through time before. Just saiyan.

Just shown how biased you are.You didn't even read single New 52 issue and doens't have even the basic knowldge about DC characters.

Prove with scans. Surfer and Thor didn't travel back in time using their owns power,never....especially if you read OP Marvel charcater can only use current scans from 2001 to now.

@killemall: Have Thor or Sufer travel back in time with their powers currently 2001 to now?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DarkRaiden

@matchesmalone21:

That's not bias. If I don't know something I literally HAVE to pick the person I know something about. Duh.

And Surfer and Thor have travelled through time. 2001 to now? Not sure about that, but they've done it before.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#37  Edited By kidman560
No Caption Provided

you gave DC Phantom Stranger (someone who is abstract level), Swamp Thing, and John Conn

but you noticeably left out Captain Universe, Starbrand, and others...

DC Fanboy alert...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Dr. Strange is there,mate....

@matchesmalone21:

That's not bias. If I don't know something I literally HAVE to pick the person I know something about. Duh.

And Surfer and Thor have travelled through time. 2001 to now? Not sure about that, but they've done it before.

I pick someone tha's more knowledgeable than you and me about Marvel stuff.

They don't have done it by their own means and powers and you still don't bring scans to prove it...so is bias. You can only use scans of Marvel characters from 2001 to now....how godd it is to read the OP,right?

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By kidman560

@matchesmalone21: i missed Strange (but its not classic Strange)... but c'mon hes got Phantom Stranger and Swamp Thing... this is Spite on a hard core level

and the 2001 limitation so favors DC, who has had many retcons, while Marvel has had almost none

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@matchesmalone21:

They don't have done it by their own means and powers and you still don't bring scans to prove it...so is bias. You can only use scans of Marvel characters from 2001 to now....how godd it is to read the OP,right?

I wouldn't say he's more knowledgeable than me on a lot of marvel stuff, but i digress. I already said I don't have time for scans. It's not a CAV or tournament. I've seen them time travel, i just can't date the scan. Simple as. They don't need it regardless as that has 0 bearing on the fight, but they've done it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: I don't think is a favour Marvel have 13 years of feats...while Dc have only 3.

Marvel have Silver Surfer,Professor X and Scarlet Witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21 said:

@darkraiden said:

@matchesmalone21:

I wouldn't say he's more knowledgeable than me on a lot of marvel stuff, but i digress. I already said I don't have time for scans. It's not a CAV or tournament. I've seen them time travel, i just can't date the scan. Simple as. They don't need it regardless as that has 0 bearing on the fight, but they've done it.

Everyone on this site would says that Killemall is more knowledgeable.

Scans is to prove a point,just saying wouldn't convice people otherwise,ebing or not aCAV tournament scans can be posted...you don't have to be on CAV to post a scan. Is just your personal rule.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: neither of which are abstract level... dude ive read the Nu 52 respect thread for Phantom Stranger an argument can be made for him to solo here... and then theres Swamp Thing who is also Abstract Level mainly because he can't die at the moment...

there is no way this is even remotely fair for Marvel...

also the hardest hitting Marvel Character here is not Silver Surfer, its Magneto or Quasar.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@darkraiden said:

@matchesmalone21:

Scans is to prove a point,just saying wouldn't convice people otherwise,ebing or not aCAV tournament scans can be posted...you don't have to be on CAV to post a scan. Is just your personal rule.

Nah he's more knowledgeable about SOME people but not all. And I simply don't feel like scans. Only time I HAVE to is torunaments and CAVs. For now I don't see a reason too and don't feel like it. Not really a personal rule.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21 said:

@darkraiden said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@darkraiden said:

@matchesmalone21:

Nah he's more knowledgeable about SOME people but not all. And I simply don't feel like scans. Only time I HAVE to is torunaments and CAVs. For now I don't see a reason too and don't feel like it. Not really a personal rule.

Also he's more humble too..

@matchesmalone21: neither of which are abstract level... dude ive read the Nu 52 respect thread for Phantom Stranger an argument can be made for him to solo here... and then theres Swamp Thing who is also Abstract Level mainly because he can't die at the moment...

also the hardest hitting Marvel Character here is not Silver Surfer, its Magneto or Quasar.

You see my respect threads??

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Too many variables.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: heck yeah i do... listen just because im a marvel guy doesnt mean i dont like some DC guys... Superboy (when Kon was around) got my money, any comic that has Steel in it will get it too, i for one am liking Nu 52 Wonder Girl and Red Robbin so im reading the Titans as well. but I also know when a thread has been created that favors one over the other

and here it does for DC first of all the OP is a ridiculous DC fanboy, secondly he left out powerful members out of the Avengers like Captain Universe, Starbrand, Sentry (Blue and Gold), and such he also was sure to include as many pointless X-men as possible while not including X-man, Emma Frost, Longshot, or others

But

he made sure to include Phantom Stranger, John Conn, Swamp Thing, Zatanna and even Zauriel (and not many people know who that guy is but hes pretty dangerous in these conditions)

this is sckewed toward DC

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: heck yeah i do... listen just because im a marvel guy doesnt mean i dont like some DC guys... Superboy (when Kon was around) got my money, any comic that has Steel in it will get it too, i for one am liking Nu 52 Wonder Girl and Red Robbin so im reading the Titans as well. but I also know when a thread has been created that favors one over the other

and here it does for DC first of all the OP is a ridiculous DC fanboy, secondly he left out powerful members out of the Avengers like Captain Universe, Starbrand, Sentry (Blue and Gold), and such he also was sure to include as many pointless X-men as possible while not including X-man, Emma Frost, Longshot, or others

But

he made sure to include Phantom Stranger, John Conn, Swamp Thing, Zatanna and even Zauriel (and not many people know who that guy is but hes pretty dangerous in these conditions)

this is sckewed toward DC

Emma Frost is also there.

I didn't say you don't like Dc books mate. I was impressed,because only have see you comment on Steel and Swamp Thing respect threads,don't know if you saw th rest

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@darkraiden said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@darkraiden said:

@matchesmalone21:

Also he's more humble too..

@kidman560 said:

You see my respect threads??

Being humble is a character flaw.

Also kidman, no way Magneto is harder hitting than Surfer or even Thor. Swamp Thing and PS can both just have their magic canceled by Thor and now they can die.