Justice League street levelers vs Marvel street levelers

• 123 results
GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

Even though there are some here I wouldn't consider street level, let's just remember almost every Marvel team member has been on some form of Avengers team led by either Cap or Cage. They are all, for the most part, very familiar with each other and how each individual fights as a unit. They for the most part have experience together and know how each other move, attack, plan, and even what their attitudes are.

And Spidey is a prep master himself, trained by Shang Chi in a martial art no one else knows or can perform, and has reflexes and speed faster than pretty much everyone on the list. There's a reason Spider-Man is the "street king".

Is this a stomp? No, absolutely not. But I'd give Marvel an edge. What this battle needs is more Agent Venom.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#102  Edited By beatboks1

@shawnbaby: please explain how spiderman with the power of one animal outclasses Vixen with the power of EVERY animal? she can be stronger than him, faster than him, more agile, better healing factor, certainly more durable, not to mention the hundreds of other powers she has over him like flight, electricity generation, and more. Batman isn't even a factor in this and has nothing to do with how unbalanced it is.

Frenkenstien is as strong as spidey and a lot more durable.

Hawkman is faster and has a better HF than Wolverine when he has his courtesy of infused Nth metal. and his strength isn't far behind Spidey due to that same metal. that's not counting the force fields of Black Orchid. All team DC has to do is trap all tram marvel in one of her force fields while they team up on spidey. then let Cage out and finish him then Logan. hardly a fair fight and I'm sorry but it doesn't lake loads if prep or a master strategist to come up with something that simple

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@dondave said:

@wolverine08 said:

@dondave:

So she's like a 50 tonner?

She's not a 50 tonner but she was able to break Amazo in half, even though the League had failed to significantly hurt him

Wasn't that back when she could duplicate anyone's powers ( briefly), just like Amazo ???

She could absorb powers at that time but in that instance she just used the powers of a Falcon to break him in half

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: please explain how spiderman with the power of one animal outclasses Vixen with the power of EVERY animal? she can be stronger than him, faster than him, more agile, better healing factor, certainly more durable, not to mention the hundreds of other powers she has over him like flight, electricity generation, and more. Batman isn't even a factor in this and has nothing to do with how unbalanced it is.

Hawkman is faster and has a better HF than Wolverine when he has his courtesy of infused Nth metal. and his strength isn't far behind Spidey due to that same metal. that's not counting the force fields of Black Orchid. All team DC has to do is trap all tram marvel in one of her force fields while they team up on spidey. then let Cage out and finish him then Logan. hardly a fair fight and I'm sorry but it doesn't lake loads if prep or a master strategist to come up with something that simple

I think you answered your own question with Vixen, because she only ever has access to 1 animal at a time although she can switch between them. And generally she also only gets one aspect of the animal as well. So she's actually more limited, where as Spiderman has the full aspect of his animal totem plus other bonuses like spider sense.

Hawkman doesn't have a better HF than Wolverine (he has better HF feats, but if you are talking this current one people keep mentioning then i don't know, I don't read wolverine solo), and Adamantium is more durable than Nth metal.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Bossmonster

@matchesmalone21:

Spider-Man and Wolverine tip the scales.

omg this. I couldn't get pass those two names. DC realy doesn't have much of a shot so long as the rest of the team is made of decent people and I'm pretty sure somewhere I read Cap so yeah. One sided.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@bossmonster: Decent people? You don't read much comics,do you? You red cap then this means what?

@dondave said:

@beatboks1 said:

@dondave said:

@wolverine08 said:

@dondave:

She's not a 50 tonner but she was able to break Amazo in half, even though the League had failed to significantly hurt him

Wasn't that back when she could duplicate anyone's powers ( briefly), just like Amazo ???

She could absorb powers at that time but in that instance she just used the powers of a Falcon to break him in half

Are you serious? She use more the one power in that time against Amazo.

I Justice League of America vol 2 21 Batman stated Vixen absorb the powers from the heavy hitters around to open a hole in Amazo

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By dondave

@matchesmalone21 said:

@dondave said:

@beatboks1 said:

@dondave said:

@wolverine08 said:

@dondave:

I Justice League of America vol 2 21 Batman stated Vixen absorb the powers from the heavy hitters around to open a hole in Amazo

Did she? The on panel statement from Vixen was that she used to powers of a falcon and the angle she was flying at which increased her weight and the resulting fofrce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1 said:

I think you answered your own question with Vixen, because she only ever has access to 1 animal at a time although she can switch between them. And generally she also only gets one aspect of the animal as well. So she's actually more limited, where as Spiderman has the full aspect of his animal totem plus other bonuses like spider sense.

Hawkman doesn't have a better HF than Wolverine (he has better HF feats, but if you are talking this current one people keep mentioning then i don't know, I don't read wolverine solo), and Adamantium is more durable than Nth metal.

The thing with Nth metal isn't durability,but instead the ability to rebuild itself,shape-shifting and keep healing the user (also increase strength,durability,speed).

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Underlined Completely and utterly incorrect. When she takes on the abilities of an animal she gets ALL their abilities and always has. She has had for example the flight and the sight of a bird at the same time ( whether it was that of an owl or a hawke). Now I can't speak for NU52 but pre flashpoint her best strength feats are in the 50 to 75 ton range where Spidey's is around 35 to 40. her best speed feats Flight around 120 MPH and running 60MPH. She can leap even without flight a few city blocks. She can tank gunfire and heal well enough to regenerate limbs pretty quick ( as there are several animals that can regenerate body part). Spiderman only has the powers of "ONE ANIMAL ever and he can't change them at a thought (which is all it takes for Mari to do, simply think - it used to take a lot more but not for some time). There are animals a LOT stronger proportionally than a spider. For example a horned dung beetle that can effectively lift 1140 it's own mass. Assuming Mari was average weight that would mean she could have strength of about 153 tons. Other non horned dung beetles aren't as strong with only 700 to 80 times there own weight but are fast and stealthy and can move without being sensed. If your thinking this is an advantage power wise for Spidey sorry but it really isn't. He's a better character sure ( much of Mari's solo series was very stereotypical ) but power wise he is simply well outclassed.

As for Hawkman. From what I've been told he's been upgraded in the NU52 quite a bit. If you seriously think Logan can take punishment like this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and not actually be KO'd at some point your deluding yourself. I've seen Logan KO'd by guys a lot less powerful and even when he's fought guys as powerful not last near as long like

No Caption Provided

Sorry dude but Logan Durability and HF aren't anywhere near the level of Kartar. One has been enhanced and the other dropped from on high so the difference is now even greater.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My vote goes to Marvel team. Although I think this is a bit one sided.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Blacharrt1

@blacharrt1 said:

Underlined Completely and utterly incorrect. When she takes on the abilities of an animal she gets ALL their abilities and always has. She has had for example the flight and the sight of a bird at the same time ( whether it was that of an owl or a hawke). Now I can't speak for NU52 but pre flashpoint her best strength feats are in the 50 to 75 ton range where Spidey's is around 35 to 40. her best speed feats Flight around 120 MPH and running 60MPH. She can leap even without flight a few city blocks. She can tank gunfire and heal well enough to regenerate limbs pretty quick ( as there are several animals that can regenerate body part). Spiderman only has the powers of "ONE ANIMAL ever and he can't change them at a thought (which is all it takes for Mari to do, simply think - it used to take a lot more but not for some time). There are animals a LOT stronger proportionally than a spider. For example a horned dung beetle that can effectively lift 1140 it's own mass. Assuming Mari was average weight that would mean she could have strength of about 153 tons. Other non horned dung beetles aren't as strong with only 700 to 80 times there own weight but are fast and stealthy and can move without being sensed. If your thinking this is an advantage power wise for Spidey sorry but it really isn't. He's a better character sure ( much of Mari's solo series was very stereotypical ) but power wise he is simply well outclassed.

As for Hawkman. From what I've been told he's been upgraded in the NU52 quite a bit. If you seriously think Logan can take punishment like this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and not actually be KO'd at some point your deluding yourself. I've seen Logan KO'd by guys a lot less powerful and even when he's fought guys as powerful not last near as long like

No Caption Provided

Sorry dude but Logan Durability and HF aren't anywhere near the level of Kartar. One has been enhanced and the other dropped from on high so the difference is now even greater.

You just compared a fight with Black Adam to WWH.... really?!? Adam is not as strong or has anywhere near better feats than regular Hulk much less WWH, and to be clear, that scanned you showed was i believe third time that Wolverine attempted to fight the Hulk in that confrontation each time he fully healed and the Hulk beat him with ease. Hulk even explains that rattling his brain inside his skull would be the best way to put him out of commission for awhile. So on the scale of physical damage Hawkman doesn't even compare.

About Vixen, i don't recall her ever using more than one aspect of an animal at the same time, although i wouldn't doubt it was possible she could on the same animal. However she can't use two different animals at the same time, which again makes her limited. She can however switch really quickly. If she tried to match Spider in strength she would lose her agility and speed, not to mention she has no counter for his martial arts or precognition. Vixen would lose badly.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacharrt1:

Also Vixen isn't limited to one animal at a time at all.

No Caption Provided

Here she has the speed of a Cheetah, the Durability of a rhino and the dexterity of a monkey at the same time.

Here she is using a beetle's durability to tank Superman

No Caption Provided

A Superman hell bent on KILLING her I might add.

Or taking on Despero who can solo the Big guns of the JLA

No Caption Provided

She actually damaged a guy who can tank hits from Superman.

as for versatility. Well someone who can call on the abilities of any animal she wants can have energy blasts (Electric eel), light power ( glow fish glow worm), Venoms, Stings, and a whole lot more on top of being stronger, faster, more agile, more durable, better healer. And you think Spidey and Logan are the heavy weights here. Two members of teeh team DC can and have regularly gone toe to toe with class 100+ characters and done well. Two others a little less regularly.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You just compared a fight with Black Adam to WWH.... really?!? Adam is not as strong or has anywhere near better feats than regular Hulk much less WWH, and to be clear, that scanned you showed was i believe third time that Wolverine attempted to fight the Hulk in that confrontation each time he fully healed and the Hulk beat him with ease. Hulk even explains that rattling his brain inside his skull would be the best way to put him out of commission for awhile. So on the scale of physical damage Hawkman doesn't even compare.

About Vixen, i don't recall her ever using more than one aspect of an animal at the same time, although i wouldn't doubt it was possible she could on the same animal. However she can't use two different animals at the same time, which again makes her limited. She can however switch really quickly. If she tried to match Spider in strength she would lose her agility and speed, not to mention she has no counter for his martial arts or precognition. Vixen would lose badly.

Ahh Dude, that was comparing WWIII BA to WWH. BA was every bit as amped on normal in that ark as WWH was from Normal Hulk. He was seriously Bloodlusted and had gathered artifacts from ROE to amp him so sorry but yeah it is a comparison. BA is normally Stronger and more Durable than Superman and Captain Marvel but not as fast so amped to these levels he certainly isn't far off WWH. Hawk suffered less damage because the Nth metal he's bonded to reforms after every blow while it's healing him. It wouldn't matter if Logan cut him to ribbons the metal would reform and remould just like his wing did next panel. If you don't have a clue what your talking about just say so. Which you obviously don't because I went and got a scan to show Mari using three animals powers at once and even picking which power of those animals she wanted. She is every bit as powerful as Animal man. In fact the only character who draws on animal powers I can think of who's more powerful is the MLJ Silver Age Jaguar ( but then he's SA Superman Level)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@dondave said:

@beatboks1 said:

@dondave said:

@wolverine08 said:

@dondave:

Did she? The on panel statement from Vixen was that she used to powers of a falcon and the angle she was flying at which increased her weight and the resulting fofrce

This was statement form Vixen,when she isn't aware that her powers have changed...what Batman was awareof ,because Amazo used the Totem Tantu to keep leaguers powers without being overloaded and the totem absorbs Amazo's abilities. Well,but this doesn't valid anymore since this never happened and the Totem seems to be tied with The Red as Animal Man and Beast Boy.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What happened to all the Marvel fanboys. All of a sudden once I show only two of the four non street level DC members taking on the likes of BA, Superman, Despero, Geo Force it's gone quite on the Marvel Stomps front ( which of course they don't)

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Marvel due to having many more feats.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxddd: thats about he funniest comment I've seen yet. Batman and Hawkman between them have more feats than the entire Marvel line up combined. Before you state Nu52 versions let me remind u Bats is one of only a few characters who pre 52 continuity is still in play and Hawkman is basically a build on from his exact portayal in blackest night ( also pre 52)

Love to know hiw you think team marvel has more feats.

The Fanboyism is strong in this thread. First by the OP for including four DC characters who could never be considered street level in a street level fight.

Vixen should be dropped for Deathstoke

Frenkenstein dropped for Tomcat

Black Orchid also doesn't belong she can BFR all team marvel maybe swap with Argus

Hawkman should also be dropped for maybe Catman

as well as Vibe (Nu52 Vibe can destroy both teams going all out and no one can dodge an attack that's everywhere) maybe replace with shiva.

then we'd have a fight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxddd: thats about he funniest comment I've seen yet. Batman and Hawkman between them have more feats than the entire Marvel line up combined. Before you state Nu52 versions let me remind u Bats is one of only a few characters who pre 52 continuity is still in play and Hawkman is basically a build on from his exact portayal in blackest night ( also pre 52)

Love to know hiw you think team marvel has more feats.

The Fanboyism is strong in this thread. First by the OP for including four DC characters who could never be considered street level in a street level fight.

Vixen should be dropped for Deathstoke

Frenkenstein dropped for Tomcat

Black Orchid also doesn't belong she can BFR all team marvel maybe swap with Argus

Hawkman should also be dropped for maybe Catman

as well as Vibe (Nu52 Vibe can destroy both teams going all out and no one can dodge an attack that's everywhere) maybe replace with shiva.

then we'd have a fight

I will not changed since this character that you mentioned doesn't belong to any Justice League in New 52 or/and doesn't appeared yet.Vixen and Vibe are street levelers in New 52 and if you follow The Savage Hawkman he's noyhing more than a street leveler.

People like Spiderman and other spider characters,Luke Cage,Iron Fist,Deadpool and Wolverine can be considered street levelers,despite being able to keep up with powerhouses and such..so why they can't be considered as street levelers?

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: BS

So Nu52 Hawkman is a Street leveler is he?? He's more durable than the one BA fought, heals more and more adaptive. he can reshape the metal within him as he sees fit so his wings can become as long asn as sharp as he wants and can cut through anything. When he was torn apart by the new Block Buster ( who is SERIOUSLY more powerful than the old), once he allowed the nth metal to transform him he was completely healed, and the metal reformed to completely envelope and protect his body. Drawing Nth metal was described by one enemy as making him the most powerful being in the universe. Yeah, he's ONLY street level ROFLMAO

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There's also the fact that Hawkman isn't exactly in the driving seat of his power

No Caption Provided

So even though Carter doesn't know all the powers the Nth metal gives him he can still use them because the metal itself is in the driving seat. Just like it took over and did what was needed after the Blockbuster beating. Bo one on team Marvel is keeping him down.

As for Vibe

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yeah being able to BED DIMENSIONS to your will is not much power at all is it. I mean his brother when programmed to be a cold blooded killer only totally dominated an entire world with Super powered beings. No NOTHING Above Street level here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: Didn't Iron Fist take down the Helicarrier in a sibgle strike? Still considered as street leveler. Didn't Luke Cage change blows with Namor and Ben Grimm as Spidey already does? Captain America tear off Arnim Zola from his chest and fighting during decades in dimension z?

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: Helicarrier had Context. Danny karate chopped the deck panel and put a crack in it. This made it's structural integrity a problem. If we're going to call everyone who can crack a sheet of metal above street level we'll be moving a LOT up.

Daredevil has taken down Namor too. there's a thing called context. Neither he ( prior to upgrade) nor Thing are anywhere near the levels I mentioned. And Seriously do you thing ZOLA is a notable feat for ANYONE. anyone on BOTH teams should take Zola down.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: Iron Fist also take down Thor robot clone's Ragnarok, a dragon..absorbs Nitro attacks,absorbs a nuke and still is a street leveler. Is a notable endurance feat.

Avatar image for megatronus_prime
Megatronus_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvel takes the edge