• 123 results
Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Luke Cage, Spider-man and Wolverine mess the other team up. They have problems with Hawkman, but stomp everyone else.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#52  Edited By TDK_1997

This going to the DC team.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@dondave said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@nick31898 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@nick31898: You are unable to give a good or logic explanation,beyond in the use of brute strength. If I recall correctly he can still be affected by sonics.

Hold up. Spider-man has just as much skil as most of the DC charactars. Yes his strength will help him, due to the fact that all his other opponets are much weaker than him. He can dodge most of their attacks, due to spidey sense. His agility, and flexibilty, are a large factor, plus his webs.

Not all opponents,Hawkman can whistand blow from Aquaman (which is now above 100 tonner) and keep fighting.

Spiderman isn't invincible at all and variuous ways to defeat him. Vixen can get powers from the strongest animals,get senses from spiders,birds..... Black Orchid is also very skilled,could disguised as one of the marvel members and also can increase her strength tapping with The Green.

He can't dodge sonics,sonics aren't only directional it can be used as omnidirectional attack.

He's always been a 100 tonner

While in water yes, and hydrated, but his average strength on land is 60 tons.

From what I recall he doesn't get more powerful in water, it just refreshes him

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By cameron83

Steve Trevor is completely useless here. Spiderman would be one of the hardest to hit because of the spider sense.

Batman and Cap would be one of the hardest because of their skill and I think Cap takes it between the two.

Wolverine is too fast for Hawkman but Hawkman has the flight advantage. And since he doesn't have his healing factor I believe Hawkman would kill him,but wolverine would probably decapitate him in the process and/or severely weaken him considering his durability and endurance.

I see Green Arrow and Hawkeye taking out others from a distance. I think Hawkeye is more skilled,but that's just me. I see Wolverine murdering arrow easily and Wolverine killed by someone like Vibe or Vixen.

I think Wolverine would muder Katana in skill if he had to fight her,but not without retaining some damage.

Shang Chi would stomp Katana. So would Widow and Daredevil and Luke and Mockingbird (with a bit more difficulty).

Frankenstein would kill Widow. Luke would probably kill him (or be killed in the process). Either way,Luke and Spider-man and Shang Chi are clear heavy hitters. Wolverine and Captain America can be considered powerful players in the field

Vixen would probably die at the hands of Shang Chi. Or Hawkeye from afar. Or Spiderman.

Batman can kill someone like Widow or Mockingbird (although not with total ease).

Vibe would easily be killed by Captain America.

Hawkeye can also be killed by Hawkman.

Erm....basically,there are too many factors. WAAAY too many factors. I think Marvel takes it,but WAAY too many factors and it would definitely be tough. DEFINITELY.

The heavy hitters of Marvel are:

Spiderman

Shang Chi

Wolverine (wild card. Even without HF)

Captain America (because of Shield,preparation,and skill)

Luke Cage

DC:

Hawkman

Frankenstein

Batman

Vixen

The ones with the most skill:

DC-

Batman

Frankenstein (age)

Katana

Vixen

Green Arrow

Wolverine

Marvel-

Shang Chi

Captain America

Black Widow

Mockingbird

Hawkeye

Spiderman

Wolverine

I think Marvel wins. Just me :p

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@bigcimmerian

:

He's above 100 tonner in and out of water. He doesn't need to hydrated to ge stronger,if you read his ongoing would see he spent years on land. I don't see a 60 tonner capable to stalemate with Superman or Wonder Woman. The line cruiser ship feat prove he's a 100 tonner.

Murk is a average atlantean,but still is able to lift and cargo ship's container.

No Caption Provided

@dondave: ok.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iheartzombies92 said:

Luke Cage, Spider-man and Wolverine mess the other team up. They have problems with Hawkman, but stomp everyone else.

You should read more about the other DC characters....there no stomp at all.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57  Edited By cameron83

@iheartzombies92 said:

You should read more about the other DC characters....there no stomp at all.

agreed. No stomps here.

@bigcimmerian

:

He's above 100 tonner in and out of water. He doesn't need to hydrated to ge stronger,if you read his ongoing would see he spent years on land. I don't see a 60 tonner capable to stalemate with Superman orWonder Woman. The line cruiser ship feat porve he's a 100 tonner.

Murk is a average atlantean,but still is able to lift and cargo ship's container.

No Caption Provided

@dondave: ok.

And this. Like Namor, Aquaman is above 100 tons and doesn't need to be in water to be so.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ill go Marvel even with the DC prep crutch.

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@bullpr said:

@jashro44 said:

Technically current wolverine doesn't have his healing factor.

I read that during the first paperback of uncanny X-Men.

It happened during a fight. Are you talking about this?

Does it mean he also lost his other mutants abilities?

(Smell etc...)

Is he dying because his body has started to reject his Adamantium. If not, why?

He lost his healing factor in his current solo series. His other abilities are just fine and no he's not going to die from Adamantium poisoning, Beast gave him a counter-measure

Ok, Thanks!

(For the paperback, I was talking about the ongoing Marvel Now serie Uncanny Avengers, of course)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: Exactly mate,the water weakness is a very old concept

IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21 Because I say so! Jokes. Seriously though, I think that Wolverine will be a major headache to the DC team, and could take out Batman, Katana and Green Arrow at least. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Luke has extremely high durability, and superhuman strength/stamina also. I admit that Black Orchid, Frankenstein and Hawkman will pose a threat to Marvel, due to their superpowers. However, if the Marvel team coordinate well, and with the abilities of Luke, Spidey, Wolvie and the Super Soldiers (Cap and Mockingbird), they could take them, as no one on the DC team is Superman-level or anything like that, so a Marvel victory is not unthinkable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21 Because I say so! Jokes. Seriously though, I think that Wolverine will be a major headache to the DC team, and could take out Batman, Katana and Green Arrow at least. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Luke has extremely high durability, and superhuman strength/stamina also. I admit that Black Orchid, Frankenstein and Hawkman will pose a threat to Marvel, due to their superpowers. However, if the Marvel team coordinate well, and with the abilities of Luke, Spidey, Wolvie and the Super Soldiers (Cap and Mockingbird), they could take them, as no one on the DC team is Superman-level or anything like that, so a Marvel victory is not unthinkable.

The problem with Katana is the Soultaker can cut throught anything,even spirits. Vixen would be a headache to Wolverine,Luke Cage is very durable and strong,but can be take out via sonics and chemicals.

Obviously is not unthinkable,but wouldn't be easy.

IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iheartzombies92 said:

The problem with Katana is the Soultaker can cut throught anything,even spirits. Vixen would be a headache to Wolverine,Luke Cage is very durable and strong,but can be take out via sonics and chemicals.

Obviously is not unthinkable,but wouldn't be easy.

True, but come to think of it, both teams are more-or-less evenly matched, so it would probably go either way.

SkullFion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If wolverine had his healing factor definately marvel if not DC

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#67  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@nick31898: You are unable to give a good or logic explanation,beyond in the use of brute strength. If I recall correctly he can still be affected by sonics.

Hold up. Spider-man has just as much skil as most of the DC charactars. Yes his strength will help him, due to the fact that all his other opponets are much weaker than him. He can dodge most of their attacks, due to spidey sense. His agility, and flexibilty, are a large factor, plus his webs.

Not all opponents,Hawkman can whistand blow from Aquaman (which is now above 100 tonner) and keep fighting.

Spiderman isn't invincible at all and variuous ways to defeat him. Vixen can get powers from the strongest animals,get senses from spiders,birds..... Black Orchid is also very skilled,could disguised as one of the marvel members and also can increase her strength tapping with The Green.

He can't dodge sonics,sonics aren't only directional it can be used as omnidirectional attack.

Wow. You can't look at MArvel facts? You are pointing out all the D.C. facts of how they can beat spider-man. You must of forgotten, spider-man ia not the only one they are fighting. Yes indeed spider-man is the strongest one. Which he will use to his advantage. Spider-man may not be able to dodge the waves, but he sure can dodge almost everything else. With the combined powers of spider-man, wolverine, and the skill of everyone else,Marvel has the upper hand.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By NICK31898

@nick31898 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

Also, aqua man isn't THAT powerful. You have to fight him ON HIS TURF, or else it's an easy fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21 said:

@nick31898 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

Also, aqua man isn't THAT powerful. You have to fight him ON HIS TURF, or else it's an easy fight.

What comics have you reading?? I think not that much due your limited knowledge....

This is because Aquaman isn't that powerful...part 1

No Caption Provided

This is because Aquaman isn't that powerful part 2

No Caption Provided

This is because Aquaman isn't that powerful...part 3

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This is baceuase Aquaman isn't that powerful..part 4

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21 said:

@nick31898 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

Wow. You can't look at MArvel facts? You are pointing out all the D.C. facts of how they can beat spider-man. You must of forgotten, spider-man ia not the only one they are fighting. Yes indeed spider-man is the strongest one. Which he will use to his advantage. Spider-man may not be able to dodge the waves, but he sure can dodge almost everything else. With the combined powers of spider-man, wolverine, and the skill of everyone else,Marvel has the upper hand.

I look Marvel facts better than you do,at least using logic than biased informations or just pointing whos is more strongest and I cited every MArvel heo,you just don't see or just ignore it.. Half of Marvel team is vunerable to chemicals or sonics,specially Hawkeye,Luke Cage,Black Widow,Mockingbird,Daredevil...

Also you just pointing Marvel heroes,but doesn't pointed any DC hero as your knowledge about them is very limited or inexistent...

Vibe can tear anything apart via vibrational waves..something they can't dodge if used as omnidirectional attack as he alreay used!!

Breaking A.R.G.U.S. unescapable cage via omnidirectional attack.

No Caption Provided

Splitting robots apart (Hawkman survive this attack due his healing factor as Martian Manhunter due his shape-shift capabilities)

No Caption Provided

Thesrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel would win spiderman and wolverine decide most of it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Equonox

DC for sure.

Batman w/ 2 days of prep and a team he is completely familiar with is a HUGE advantage. I also don't think Marvel has an answer to Hawkman or Frankenstein...both of these guys have gone up against opponents WAY tougher than anyone on marvel's list...I wouldn't normally even consider them street levelers.

Vibe and Vixen are icing on the cake.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By NICK31898

@nick31898 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@nick31898 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

What comics have you reading?? I think not that much due your limited knowledge....

This is because Aquaman isn't that powerful...part 1

No Caption Provided

This is because Aquaman isn't that powerful part 2

No Caption Provided

This is because Aquaman isn't that powerful...part 3

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This is baceuase Aquaman isn't that powerful..part 4

No Caption Provided

Dude, I was just kidding, I love aquaman, but it is funny to make fun of him, because he would get his tail whooped by superman, Hulk, and Thor, if they went head to head, full power. BUt yes he is really awesome.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is Vixen a street leveler?

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@nick31898 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

I look Marvel facts better than you do,at least using logic than biased informations or just pointing whos is more strongest and I cited every MArvel heo,you just don't see or just ignore it.. Half of Marvel team is vunerable to chemicals or sonics,specially Hawkeye,Luke Cage,Black Widow,Mockingbird,Daredevil...

Also you just pointing Marvel heroes,but doesn't pointed any DC hero as your knowledge about them is very limited or inexistent...

Vibe can tear anything apart via vibrational waves..something they can't dodge if used as omnidirectional attack as he alreay used!!

Breaking A.R.G.U.S. unescapable cage via omnidirectional attack.

No Caption Provided

Splitting robots apart (Hawkman survive this attack due his healing factor as Martian Manhunter due his shape-shift capabilities)

No Caption Provided

Because dodging all of xmen isn't awesome enough.

No Caption Provided

Wolverines not giving one attitude.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: Sorry mate for my rudeness,I really hate aqua jokes

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman solos.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supersaiyanplatypus
SuperSaiyanPlatypus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SuperSaiyanPlatypus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: Actually, Shang Chi is the best fighter here. He shouldn't be on street level

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersaiyanplatypus: There is no curbstomop. You just uncapable to give a logical debate and doesn't know anything about DC team.

SuperSaiyanPlatypus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: I know lots bout DC. This really is a curbstomp. There is no way the Marvel team is going down.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: I know lots bout DC. This really is a curbstomp. There is no way the Marvel team is going down.

You don't know about DC and is just a fanboy.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#87  Edited By greenteaforme

@dondave said:

@wolverine08 said:

@dondave:

So she's like a 50 tonner?

She's not a 50 tonner but she was able to break Amazo in half, even though the League had failed to significantly hurt him

Vixen is 50+ tons, given a strength level around 55 tons. She also has magical claws than can even hurt Superman, healing factor, super speed, etc. etc. She has even channeled Gorilla Grodd's telepathy. She can also fly, and ahere to surfaces, just like Spider-Man. She's physically superior to Spider-Man in every area, including agility and speed. She can even channel an electric eel's electrokinesis. In all honesty, she should beat Spider-Man in a one-on-one.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Justice League:

• Batman
  • Steve Trevor
  • Katana
  • Frankenstein
  • Vibe
  • Black Orchid
  • Hawkman
  • Vixen
  • Green Arrow

Marvel street levelers:

• Captain America
  • Daredevil
  • Shang-Chi
  • Hawkeye
  • Wolverine
  • Black Widow
  • Spiderman (Parker pre-Ends of Earth gears)
  • Luke Cage
  • Mockingbird

Rules

Current veriosn of Dc characters

Current version of Marvel characters (except for Spiderman)

Standart gears (displayed currently)

Both teams have 2 days prep

Morals are off

Wins by death or incapacitation

I was going to say unfair thread because Team DC has 4 NON/above street level members, but in light of how many are saying Marvel takes this I'll watch the joke a little longer. The win condition of Death or incapacitation is a little bit harsh for marvel thought. I mean Frankenstein's immortal and can heal from anything, Hawkman's healing factor is enough that he regrew a severed arm by the end of the battle that took it, Not to mention he's taken blows from an ANGRY Black Adam and survived. Vixen's HF is also easily Logan level and Current Logan doesn't have one ( unless that's changed recently). Three members of team DC have the power of flight (Hawkman, Vixen, and Black Orchid - which none of Marvel have). Vixen is stronger, faster, more durable than anyone of Marvel and has more powers than you can poke a stick at compared to them ( including the combined sense abilities of Wolverine, Spidey, and more, Hell back in the Silver Age she could actually hurt SA Superman). And black Orchid can project force fields.

@dondave said:

@wolverine08 said:

@dondave:

She's not a 50 tonner but she was able to break Amazo in half, even though the League had failed to significantly hurt him

Wasn't that back when she could duplicate anyone's powers ( briefly), just like Amazo ???

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21 said:

Justice League:

• Batman
  • Steve Trevor
  • Katana
  • Frankenstein
  • Vibe
  • Black Orchid
  • Hawkman
  • Vixen
  • Green Arrow

Marvel street levelers:

• Captain America
  • Daredevil
  • Shang-Chi
  • Hawkeye
  • Wolverine
  • Black Widow
  • Luke Cage
  • Mockingbird

Rules

Morals are off

I was going to say unfair thread because Team DC has 4 NON/above street level members, but in light of how many are saying Marvel takes this I'll watch the joke a little longer. The win condition of Death or incapacitation is a little bit harsh for marvel thought. I mean Frankenstein's immortal and can heal from anything, Hawkman's healing factor is enough that he regrew a severed arm by the end of the battle that took it, Not to mention he's taken blows from an ANGRY Black Adam and survived. Vixen's HF is also easily Logan level and Current Logan doesn't have one ( unless that's changed recently). Three members of team DC have the power of flight (Hawkman, Vixen, and Black Orchid - which none of Marvel have). Vixen is stronger, faster, more durable than anyone of Marvel and has more powers than you can poke a stick at compared to them ( including the combined sense abilities of Wolverine, Spidey, and more, Hell back in the Silver Age she could actually hurt SA Superman). And black Orchid can project force fields.

@dondave said:

@wolverine08 said:

@dondave:

Wasn't that back when she could duplicate anyone's powers ( briefly), just like Amazo ???

Yes, she was briefly able to mimic the powers of metahumans, not just animals.

But even without that, she is above 50 tons strength level, as I said above.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel ftw..daredevil Shang chi captain and Logan are all much better fighters than everyone here,,batman is the only one I'd worry about in h2h combat,,marvel also has spiderman and luke cage for raw power. Close fight but I'm taking marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bane_of_sith: Still doesn't considered tech on your argument,this isn't onnly h2h battle. Dc's raw poer Black Orchid,Frakenstein,Hawkman and Vixen.

@greenteaforme: @beatboks1: This is new 52 mate

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bane_of_sith: Still doesn't considered tech on your argument,this isn't onnly h2h battle. Dc's raw poer Black Orchid,Frakenstein,Hawkman and Vixen.

@greenteaforme: @beatboks1: This is new 52 mate

Even with her feats erased, her powers are the same.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still taking marvel..batmans tech isn't winning this fight and its been proven that great fighting ability can overcome great strength,,daredevil vs. Hyde (50 tonner) for example matt dropped him with one shot

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21 said:

Justice League:

• Batman
  • Steve Trevor
  • Katana
  • Frankenstein
  • Vibe
  • Black Orchid
  • Hawkman
  • Vixen
  • Green Arrow

Marvel street levelers:

• Captain America
  • Daredevil
  • Shang-Chi
  • Hawkeye
  • Wolverine
  • Black Widow
  • Luke Cage
  • Mockingbird

Rules

Morals are off

@dondave said:

@wolverine08 said:

@dondave:

I don't think much people here know who Frankenstein is, which is why they think the Marvel team stomps. That coupled with underestimating Vixen and apparently overlooking Hawkman. Those three right there are more than good enough to take out the team themselves.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This match up is somewhat unfair. The Marvel team really doesn't have enough tanks to compete with the DC team.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite thread.

While I have no doubt that Shang-chi could do the most damage.

I mean Frankie is immortal, Vixen, Hawkman and Vibe?

Mismatch not only that current wolverine has lost his healing factor in the solo's and It's not even current Spidey? These guys are possibly game changers for the Marvel line-up. Quake and Archangel should be here to even things between Hawkman and Vibe.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'd give the prep advantage to Captain America. If it was individual combat Bruce's prep would be superior, but when it comes to team tactics and coordinating the entire squad I'll put Steve above Bruce.

hahahahahahahahahhahaha........... your joking right?

SuperSaiyanPlatypus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: I know lost bout it. Stop being nit picky. Marvel's team stomps. They have better fighters all in all. The only threat for them here is the Batman Factor. Lets be honest here, Spider-Man is nigh untouchable, Wolverine won't stay down, Shang Chi is a better fighter than Batman, Luke Cage wont even be scratched, and plenty more advantages.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Bane_of_sith

What makes you think batman is such a better strategist that you'd laugh? Cap has more experience in all manner of combat commanding situations, not just crime fighting but battles

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Shawnbaby

I love how people stop reading when they see "Batman" and "Prep"

Let's ignore the fact that Batman has no information on the Meavel Team. Let's ignore the fact that he can't prep for an entire team of completely unknown beings in 2 days. Let's ignore the fact that Marvel has more Heavy Hitters on this list. Let's ignore the fact that Peter Parker is also a prep master. Let's ignore that Spider-Man alone outclasses the entire DC Roster in terms of Power.

Also, regarding Wolverine...it's only in his own series that he's lost his healing factor...in every other title he is featured in he still has it. The only reason he doesn't have it in his own series is because they're playing up to The Wolverine movie hype. Wolverine loses his healing factor in his solo series at the exact same time a movie is released in which the major plot-line involves Wolverine losing his healing factor...am I the only one who thinks that's a little bit too coincidental?