• Green Arrow

Marvel street levelers:

• Captain America
  • Daredevil
  • Shang-Chi
  • Hawkeye
  • Wolverine
  • Black Widow
  • Spiderman (Parker pre-Ends of Earth gears)
  • Luke Cage
  • Mockingbird

Rules

Current veriosn of Dc characters

Current version of Marvel characters (except for Spiderman)

Standart gears (displayed currently)

Both teams have 2 days prep

Morals are off

Wins by death or incapacitation

#2 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by NICK31898 (1887 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel with ease. Wolverine and Spider-man could take em all.

#4 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

Vixens a street leveller?

#5 Posted by sync1 (2154 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel

#6 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7634 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1: @godtriggerhulk: @nick31898: You're overlooking everything.

What about Vibe ? Batman,Steve Trevor and Green Arrow gears? Hawkman's healing factor? Black Orchid's shape-shifter powers and low level connection with the Green? Vixen have basically the same power as Animal Man...

#7 Posted by sync1 (2154 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Vibe ? Batman,Steve Trevor and Green Arrow gears? Hawkman's healing factor? Black Orchid's shape-shifter powers and low level connection with the Green? Vixen have basically the same power as Animal Man...

I change my vote. I have just noticed the 2 days of prep rule.

#8 Posted by batmannflash (6109 posts) - - Show Bio

with 2 days prep, I might give DC a slight edge over Marvel. Hawkman, Frankenstein, Vibe, and Vixen are a pretty tough mix too. I think they can handle Wolverine and Spider-Man. The others, maybe DC.

Again, not very sure, but I choose DC.

#9 Posted by Wolverine08 (26552 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel street levelers for the win.

#10 Posted by dondave (26660 posts) - - Show Bio

DC

#11 Edited by Alexander505 (2138 posts) - - Show Bio

DC team take this.

#12 Posted by NICK31898 (1887 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Spider-mans strength, speed, agility, spidey-sense? Wolverine's healing factor, and claws. Captain America's skill and sheild. Black Widows Skill?

#13 Edited by patrat18 (6746 posts) - - Show Bio

DC

#14 Posted by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

What about Spider-mans strength, speed, agility, spidey-sense? Wolverine's healing factor, and claws. Captain America's skill and sheild. Black Widows Skill?

you forgot Luke Cage and Spider Man being the strongest ones here

#15 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically current wolverine doesn't have his healing factor.

#16 Edited by dondave (26660 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

Wolverine doesn't have his healing factor anymore and could taken out by having Katanna cut his throat. Captain America can be countered by Batman or have Green Arrow incap via his Trick Arrows

#17 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7634 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: What about Batman's skills and experience,Frankenstein's skills and experience,Steve Trevor's skills? Wolverine doesn't have healing factor...

@nick31898: Being strongest doesn't eman anything since they have various ways to exploit their weaknesses.

#18 Posted by Dexterity (30 posts) - - Show Bio

DC wins

#19 Posted by NICK31898 (1887 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: What about Batman's skills and experience,Frankenstein's skills and experience,Steve Trevor's skills? Wolverine doesn't have healing factor...

@nick31898: Being strongest doesn't eman anything since they have various ways to exploit their weaknesses.

Okay, what can they do to exploit spider-man's "weakness"? Spider-man outdoes all of them physically.

#20 Posted by NICK31898 (1887 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@nick31898 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

Wolverine doesn't have his healing factor anymore and could taken out by having Katanna cut his throat. Captain America can be countered by Batman or have Green Arrow incap via his Trick Arrows

Since when has Wolverine not hasd his healing factor?

#21 Edited by Wolverine08 (26552 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Wolverine get his healing factor for this battle?

#22 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7634 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898: You are unable to give a good or logic explanation,beyond in the use of brute strength. If I recall correctly he can still be affected by sonics.

#23 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7634 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by IRS (444 posts) - - Show Bio

Take out spiderman and luke.

#25 Posted by dondave (26660 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@nick31898 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

Since when has Wolverine not hasd his healing factor?

Since his current series

#26 Edited by Wolverine08 (26552 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, even with a healing factorless Wolverine, I still see team Marvel pulling this one out, albeit it'll be harder.

#27 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

DC. And how the hell is Vixen Street level?

#28 Posted by BigCimmerian (7562 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine and Spiderman could win this by themselves, but it will be very tough.

#29 Posted by dondave (26660 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine and Spiderman could win this by themselves, but it will be very tough.

That's a ridicoulous statement to make

#30 Edited by Batman242 (4800 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you not see Hawkman or Frankenstein there?

#31 Posted by noiseinmyblood (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Frankenstein immortal, has super durability/strength and a superior healing factor? He can't be killed, he regenerates. I don't think you can include him in this.

#32 Posted by Wolverine08 (26552 posts) - - Show Bio

What's Vixen's strength level?

#33 Posted by sync1 (2154 posts) - - Show Bio

They'd get smacked.

#34 Posted by dondave (26660 posts) - - Show Bio

What's Vixen's strength level?

If she flies she can one-shot Spidey

#35 Posted by Wolverine08 (26552 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by BigCimmerian (7562 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@bigcimmerian said:

Why? They can't KO or kill Wolverine, he will regenerate everything they do to him and he's the best fighter here. Morals off Spidey will be too fast for anybody on DC team and he can one shot most of them lol.

#37 Posted by SheenLantern (5323 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Spidey regularly tanks hits from Rhino and Carnage, who are well above 50 tons.

#38 Posted by dondave (26660 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave:

So she's like a 50 tonner?

She's not a 50 tonner but she was able to break Amazo in half, even though the League had failed to significantly hurt him

#39 Edited by dondave (26660 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@bigcimmerian said:

Why? They can't KO or kill Wolverine, he will regenerate everything they do to him and he's the best fighter here. Morals off Spidey will be too fast for anybody on DC team and he can one shot most of them lol.

Wolverine doesn't have his healing factor anymore; he can die

#40 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7634 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: All DC characters are New 52,including Vixen. @bigcimmerian: You're underrating too much and not leaving account most of things. Dc team have 3 members with healing factor Frankenstein,Hawkman and Black Orchid. Also Frankie has vast knowledge in combat. Black Ochid is a spy agent which have shape-shifter capabilities and limited plant control. Vixen can tackle Spiderman.

#41 Posted by NICK31898 (1887 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898: You are unable to give a good or logic explanation,beyond in the use of brute strength. If I recall correctly he can still be affected by sonics.

Hold up. Spider-man has just as much skil as most of the DC charactars. Yes his strength will help him, due to the fact that all his other opponets are much weaker than him. He can dodge most of their attacks, due to spidey sense. His agility, and flexibilty, are a large factor, plus his webs.

#42 Posted by BullPR (641 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

I read that during the first paperback of uncanny X-Men.

It happened during a fight. Are you talking about this?

Does it mean he also lost his other mutants abilities?

(Smell etc...)

Is he dying because his body has started to reject his Adamantium. If not, why?

#43 Posted by Cyberzombie_Hatchetman (171 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give the prep advantage to Captain America. If it was individual combat Bruce's prep would be superior, but when it comes to team tactics and coordinating the entire squad I'll put Steve above Bruce.

#44 Posted by dondave (26660 posts) - - Show Bio

@bullpr said:

@jashro44 said:

I read that during the first paperback of uncanny X-Men.

It happened during a fight. Are you talking about this?

Does it mean he also lost his other mutants abilities?

(Smell etc...)

Is he dying because his body has started to reject his Adamantium. If not, why?

He lost his healing factor in his current solo series. His other abilities are just fine and no he's not going to die from Adamantium poisoning, Beast gave him a counter-measure

#45 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm leaning slightly towards DC, because the current Wolverine is kinda meh ...
Black Panther saying that he can't win, because his fighting style is based on his ability to absorb damage was kinda a punch in the face, to someone, who would try to make arguments for Wolverine's skill.

In terms of prep it's also Batman and Green Arrow versus Spider-Man and even though I personally consider Spider-Man to be very smart and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe even coming close to Batman, but I still don't see him utilizing the prep time as good as the DC characters would.
Luke Cage remains the only wild card, but I can see Vixen taking Luke Cage out and then we have Hawkman being physically the most powerful in the fight and causing some serious damage to the opponents.

If Wolverine would have his healing factor, it would be much more even.

#46 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7634 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

Hold up. Spider-man has just as much skil as most of the DC charactars. Yes his strength will help him, due to the fact that all his other opponets are much weaker than him. He can dodge most of their attacks, due to spidey sense. His agility, and flexibilty, are a large factor, plus his webs.

Not all opponents,Hawkman can whistand blow from Aquaman (which is now above 100 tonner) and keep fighting.

Spiderman isn't invincible at all and variuous ways to defeat him. Vixen can get powers from the strongest animals,get senses from spiders,birds..... Black Orchid is also very skilled,could disguised as one of the marvel members and also can increase her strength tapping with The Green.

He can't dodge sonics,sonics aren't only directional it can be used as omnidirectional attack.

#47 Posted by dondave (26660 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

Not all opponents,Hawkman can whistand blow from Aquaman (which is now above 100 tonner) and keep fighting.

Spiderman isn't invincible at all and variuous ways to defeat him. Vixen can get powers from the strongest animals,get senses from spiders,birds..... Black Orchid is also very skilled,could disguised as one of the marvel members and also can increase her strength tapping with The Green.

He can't dodge sonics,sonics aren't only directional it can be used as omnidirectional attack.

He's always been a 100 tonner

#48 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7634 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@nick31898 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

Did you read Aquaman 22? What he lift there?

#49 Edited by dondave (26660 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@nick31898 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

Did you read Aquaman 22? What he lift there?

I did read it and he's always been a 100 tonner even Pre-52 which is what I was trying to tell you

#50 Posted by BigCimmerian (7562 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@nick31898 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

While in water yes, and hydrated, but his average strength on land is 60 tons.