Justice League of America VS The Avengers

This topic is locked from further discussion.

danzi97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By danzi97

Okay, first of all, this topic contains two fights, in different conditions. The "competitors" are:

1 - The Justice League of America

• Superman - Virtually indestructible, possessor of incredible superhuman strength, is super fast, has freeze-breath, heat vision and the ability to fly;
  • Batman - No super powers. Billionaire (has lots of resources), owner of an amazing intellect (probably the smartest man of the DC Universe) and world's greatest detective, highly skilled fighter (knows every known martial art, and masters more than 100 of them), got basically everything inside his utility belt;
  • Wonder Woman - Skilled fighter, uses an 'armor' made by the gods (which includes indestructible bracelets), has superhuman strength and enhanced durability;
  • Green Lantern - Member of the Green Lanterns Corps, can make every object with his will (thanks to the green lantern's ring), including powerful shields, missiles, armors and etc;
  • Flash - The fastest human alive. Normally, can surpass the speed of sound and, sometimes, even light-speed;
  • Martian Manhunter - Has superhuman strength, the ability to fly, enhanced durability, and telepathic powers.

2 - The Avengers

• Captain America - As a super-soldier, he is stronger and faster than any other ordinary human being. Even though, the greatest threat he poses to his enemies is his strong will and capacity to motivate his allies;
  • Iron Man - Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. With his high intellect and knowledge of technology (as well as his resources), Tony Stark created a robotic armor capable of flying and possessor of superhuman strength and incredible fire power;
  • Thor - As the god of thunder, he has a lot of powers. For starters, he can fly, has superhuman strength, and controls lightning... But with his hammer Mjölnir, one of the most powerful weapons in the universe, Thor can even create storms and throw powerful lightning bolts;
  • (The incredible) Hulk - Born after a accident with gamma radiation, this monster is virtually indestructible. He can jump incredibly high and his strength is almost limitless, since it depends of his rage.
  • Black Widow - A master killer. Great in both hand-to-hand combat and with the use of small weapons (such as knives and pistols);
  • Hawkeye - Another master killer, he is an impeccable archer. His arrows aren't normal either: they can be explosive, toxic, electric and etc.

And now, to the battles:

1st Round:

• This battle takes place in a city like New York. Full of people (so, probably, only the Hulk would go all out and not worry about hurting the citizens) and with several places to hide or think of a strategy.

2nd Round:

• This time, there is no restraint. The battle occurs in some Earth like planet, but uninhabited.

So, what do you guys think? If possible, describe the fight and also say who fights who ;)

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jeanroygrant

The Justice League of America

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

And once again. Thor does not get his powers from Mjolnir !

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By reignmaker

Justice League.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By blackadamFTW

The JLA should win both rounds. The Justice League has a massive advantage in speed, and Martian Manhunter's telepathy is a pretty big factor. Black Widow and Hawkeye are non-factors. Batman and Cap are kind of non-factors (though they are good leaders). They still don't really contribute much to the fight. That leaves 3 down for the Avengers and only one down for the JLA. Now the Avengers have 3 weaker characters against 5 stronger characters. A stomp then ensures :D

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sylvain

Superman beat Hulk

Batman takes iron man out

WonderWoman get beated by thor

Green Lantern takes Captain America out

Flash beat HawkEyes

Martian Manhunter takes black widow

after that

Superman Batman Green Lantern Flash Martian Manhunter attacks Thor to wins this.

Tmul501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Tmul501

This battle is really one-sided in favor of the JLA. I don't see how the Avengers could win with this lineup.

Vouile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vouile

@blackadamFTW said:

The JLA should win both rounds. The Justice League has a massive advantage in speed, and Martian Manhunter's telepathy is a pretty big factor. Black Widow and Hawkeye are non-factors. Batman and Cap are kind of non-factors (though they are good leaders). They still don't really contribute much to the fight. That leaves 3 down for the Avengers and only one down for the JLA. Now the Avengers have 3 weaker characters against 5 stronger characters. A stomp then ensures :D

Yes. Totally agreeable.

In a morals off battle, the Justice League of America would take this in a clean sweep in a virtually-effortless combined effort of speed, strength, telepathy and much more. For the Justice League of America holds too many powerhouses.

I pronounce this battle as a spite.

Vouile

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sethlol

JL should stomp.

Flash could solo.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sylvain Batman is not beating Iron Man. With that said JL takes it both rounds. This borders on spite. It's going to end up being Supes, Flash, GL, WW an MM vs Thor an Hulk. Mismatch.

selinaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By selinaky

The Avengers cannot win this one, they're outclassed by the JLA.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CalebHara

@blackadamFTW said:

This. And i agree that Hawkeye and Black Widow are non factors, But Batman and Captain America aren't IMO, they are like the brains of the teams.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BlackWind

@jeanroygrant said:

And once again. Thor does not get his powers from Mjolnir !

Why do people not understand Thor is the god of the storm and not the hammer?

Alice_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Alice_Summers

@Sylvain said:

Superman beat Hulk

Batman takes iron man out

WonderWoman get beated by thor

Green Lantern takes Captain America out

Flash beat HawkEyes

Martian Manhunter takes black widow

after that

Superman Batman Green Lantern Flash Martian Manhunter attacks Thor to wins this.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Oni_Bane

Please, for the love of all that is good and holy. STOP MAKING JUSTICE LEAGUE VS. AVENGERS THREADS. Quit pitting DC's golden boy against low level character. Hawkeye, Black Widow and Cap are total non-factors against guys like MMH, WW, Flash, and Superman. STOP IT. Please, I'm sick of seeing these threads. Lets make this clear, on the Vine (not my opinion, but from what I have read this is pretty much everyone else's opinion.) Superman beat everyone, Batman beats everyone, Flash beats everyone.

ndm5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ndm5

This isn't fair, when Iron Man is the third strongest member on a team, you have a problem.

Roxasnelson14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Roxasnelson14

Justice League of America HANDS DOWN !!!

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jayfournines

Flash solos.

@Oni_Bane said:

Please, for the love of all that is good and holy. STOP MAKING JUSTICE LEAGUE VS. AVENGERS THREADS. Quit pitting DC's golden boy against low level character. Hawkeye, Black Widow and Cap are total non-factors against guys like MMH, WW, Flash, and Superman. STOP IT. Please, I'm sick of seeing these threads. Lets make this clear, on the Vine (not my opinion, but from what I have read this is pretty much everyone else's opinion.) Superman beat everyone, Batman beats everyone, Flash beats everyone.

Agreed

Hoenhime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hoenhime

This is a mismatch! As much as I hate jla and love Avengers,if I say that avengers even have the slightest chance of winning then I am retarded! I mean come onn! The only guys who are actually useful in this avengers team are Thor,hulk and iron man. What can Black widow and halkeye do? They non factors. We can say that Capt fights Batman so he is not utterly useless. But then 2 avengers(iron man is no good over here. GL would take him out easily) vs 6 Justice league members? How is this fair?

danzi97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By danzi97

I totally agree that the JLA beats the crap out of the Avengers. Just wanted to be sure that most people can see it too xD

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@danzi97 said:

I totally agree that the JLA beats the crap out of the Avengers. Just wanted to be sure that most people can see it too xD

So you made a spite match intentionally then.

danzi97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By danzi97

Also, I never said that Thor gets his thunder powers from the hammer... But I thought (and here I might be wrong) that it increased them.

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By spawn_123

Justice League of America

danzi97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By danzi97

@Moonchilde: Is there a problem about it?

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@danzi97: Yes. It's explicitly against the rules to intentionally create spite threads.

danzi97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By danzi97

Oh, okay then... I'll remove it.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jayfournines

Hoenhime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Hoenhime

@danzi97: Please do...this is a complete mismatch.

danzi97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By danzi97

Can't remove '-'

Hoenhime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Hoenhime

@danzi97: Well if you cant remove it then at least make it more fare for the avengers.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#31  Edited By Deranged Midget

@danzi97 said:

Please don't make intentional mismatched battles mate, it's against the rules.