Okay, first of all, this topic contains two fights, in different conditions. The "competitors" are:
1 - The Justice League of America
- Superman - Virtually indestructible, possessor of incredible superhuman strength, is super fast, has freeze-breath, heat vision and the ability to fly;
- Batman - No super powers. Billionaire (has lots of resources), owner of an amazing intellect (probably the smartest man of the DC Universe) and world's greatest detective, highly skilled fighter (knows every known martial art, and masters more than 100 of them), got basically everything inside his utility belt;
- Wonder Woman - Skilled fighter, uses an 'armor' made by the gods (which includes indestructible bracelets), has superhuman strength and enhanced durability;
- Green Lantern - Member of the Green Lanterns Corps, can make every object with his will (thanks to the green lantern's ring), including powerful shields, missiles, armors and etc;
- Flash - The fastest human alive. Normally, can surpass the speed of sound and, sometimes, even light-speed;
- Martian Manhunter - Has superhuman strength, the ability to fly, enhanced durability, and telepathic powers.
2 - The Avengers
- Captain America - As a super-soldier, he is stronger and faster than any other ordinary human being. Even though, the greatest threat he poses to his enemies is his strong will and capacity to motivate his allies;
- Iron Man - Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. With his high intellect and knowledge of technology (as well as his resources), Tony Stark created a robotic armor capable of flying and possessor of superhuman strength and incredible fire power;
- Thor - As the god of thunder, he has a lot of powers. For starters, he can fly, has superhuman strength, and controls lightning... But with his hammer Mjölnir, one of the most powerful weapons in the universe, Thor can even create storms and throw powerful lightning bolts;
- (The incredible) Hulk - Born after a accident with gamma radiation, this monster is virtually indestructible. He can jump incredibly high and his strength is almost limitless, since it depends of his rage.
- Black Widow - A master killer. Great in both hand-to-hand combat and with the use of small weapons (such as knives and pistols);
- Hawkeye - Another master killer, he is an impeccable archer. His arrows aren't normal either: they can be explosive, toxic, electric and etc.
And now, to the battles:
- This battle takes place in a city like New York. Full of people (so, probably, only the Hulk would go all out and not worry about hurting the citizens) and with several places to hide or think of a strategy.
- This time, there is no restraint. The battle occurs in some Earth like planet, but uninhabited.
So, what do you guys think? If possible, describe the fight and also say who fights who ;)