Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Hadrelius
Ego said:
"the justic league couldn't even take out shaggy man, i doubt that the avengers can too unless they have savage hulk on their side... or the JUGGERNAUT!"

Huh? So who are u saying would win?
speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By speedlgt

most of agree the JLA will win but I got to crap on the idea that iron fist beats batman BATMAN for gods sake. NO he maybe better in various issues but he will loose to Batman. AGAIN no respect given to batman cause he has no powers is bullshit. now that were done with that.

next thing in round 4none of those guys are gonna beat wolverine the lighting for dam sure cant do it. Wolverine will gut him and vixen and walk through reds tornado (getting seriously messed up but still moving) and finish him. Plus he has hawkeye and cage to help him out its the only round the avenger win so PLEASE just give em 1

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Hadrelius
speedlgt said:
"most of agree the JLA will win but I got to crap on the idea that iron fist beats batman BATMAN for gods sake. NO he maybe better in various issues but he will loose to Batman. AGAIN no respect given to batman cause he has no powers is bullshit. now that were done with that.

next thing in round 4none of those guys are gonna beat wolverine the lighting for dam sure cant do it. Wolverine will gut him and vixen and walk through reds tornado (getting seriously messed up but still moving) and finish him. Plus he has hawkeye and cage to help him out its the only round the avenger win so PLEASE just give em 1"
I think they get two. As far as Batman and Iron Fist. I think Batman could take him but there is a good chance that the power of the Iron Fist could be a decisive  ability.
Ameiru Hoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Ameiru Hoshi
Alpha said:
"speedlgt said:
"most of agree the JLA will win but I got to crap on the idea that iron fist beats batman BATMAN for gods sake. NO he maybe better in various issues but he will loose to Batman. AGAIN no respect given to batman cause he has no powers is bullshit. now that were done with that.

next thing in round 4none of those guys are gonna beat wolverine the lighting for dam sure cant do it. Wolverine will gut him and vixen and walk through reds tornado (getting seriously messed up but still moving) and finish him. Plus he has hawkeye and cage to help him out its the only round the avenger win so PLEASE just give em 1"
I think they get two. As far as Batman and Iron Fist. I think Batman could take him but there is a good chance that the power of the Iron Fist could be a decisive  ability."
i think you people are putting too much thought into what Batman has; not to disrespect him, but the only descisions i've ever seen batman make are ones that are as much common sense as they are logical thinking.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By SeSAW

Jla wins this they have all there high powered members and Avengers have to many street levelers.

The Mighty Avengers+New
Iron Man
The Sentry
Ms.Marvel
Wasp
Black Widow- replace with classic Thor
Spider-Woman
Ares-can be dropped
Luke Cage- replace with Vision
Spider-Man-replace with Namor
Ronin(Clint Barton)- replace with Wonder man
Echo-replace with Scarlet Witch
Iron Fist-can be dropped
Wolverine
Dr.Strange(Left the Team Recently, but I decided to include him here)
Hulk(Not a Part of the Team, but added him in)

With these replacements the Avengers would have a much better chance of winning, you could even drop Iron fist and Ares and even the numbers up.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Jla wins this they have all there high powered members and Avengers have to many street levelers.

The Mighty Avengers+New
Iron Man
The Sentry
Ms.Marvel
Wasp
Spider-Woman
Ares-can be dropped
Iron Fist-can be dropped
Wolverine

With these replacements the Avengers would have a much better chance of winning, you could even drop Iron fist and Ares and even the numbers up.
"
IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU MAKE THESE REPLACEMENTS THE AVENGERS STILL LOSE.
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By T.J. Magnum

JLA

Ameiru Hoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Ameiru Hoshi

I don't like DC comics so i'm gonna side with The Avengers.

The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59  Edited By The 502 Kid

JLA easily sorry avengers

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By One-Above-You
SeSAW said:
"Jla wins this they have all there high powered members and Avengers have to many street levelers.

The Mighty Avengers+New
Iron Man
The Sentry
Ms.Marvel
Wasp
Spider-Woman
Ares-can be dropped
Iron Fist-can be dropped
Wolverine

"
Sorry, but even with those replacements they still get their ass kicked.