• 60 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Multiversal Man (15 posts) - - Show Bio

The Classic JLA v.s. Avengers matchup, but not with the actual Classic characters, the teams iin this brawl are from the current rosters of these teams:

The Mighty Avengers+New
Iron Man
The Sentry
Ms.Marvel
Wasp
Black Widow
Spider-Woman
Ares
Luke Cage
Spider-Man
Ronin(Clint Barton)
Echo
Iron Fist
Wolverine
Dr.Strange(Left the Team Recently, but I decided to include him here)
Hulk(Not a Part of the Team, but added him in)

Justice League:
Superman
Wonder Woman
Batman
Green Lantern(Hal)
Green Lantern(John)
The Flash
Firestorm
Black Lightning
Vixen
Red Arrow
Red Tornado
Black Canary
Zatanna

First Round:
All out battle between the two teams.

Second Round:
Most Powerful Members:
Superman, GL (Hal), GL (John),  Wonder Woman, Flash, Firestorm Zatanna v.s. Sentry, Ares, Dr. Strange,Ms.Marvel,Iron Man, Hulk.

Third Round: Red Arrow, Black Canary, Batman v.s.Ronin, Iron Fist, Echo

Fourth Round: Vixen(Original Powers), Red Tornado, Black Lightning ,  v.s. Luke Cage, Black Widow, Wasp(Giant, or Small), Wolverine.

#2 Posted by Colt Python* (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman solo's the Avengers.

#3 Posted by Avantar (385 posts) - - Show Bio

15 to 13. Avengers have the numbers but do they have the power.

#4 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

If you make Sentry fully powered and in control of his powers, they would stand a better chance. The Avengers need someone to be able to handle Superman to win this.

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"If you make Sentry fully powered and in control of his powers, they would stand a better chance. The Avengers need someone to be able to handle Superman to win this."
Strange could if he had the chance to get off a spell.
Moderator
#6 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"If you make Sentry fully powered and in control of his powers, they would stand a better chance. The Avengers need someone to be able to handle Superman to win this."
Strange could if he had the chance to get off a spell."
I think Zatanna could hold him off for a bit.
#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"If you make Sentry fully powered and in control of his powers, they would stand a better chance. The Avengers need someone to be able to handle Superman to win this."
Strange could if he had the chance to get off a spell."
I think Zatanna could hold him off for a bit."
This is a team battle and they don't know each other...there is no guarantee that Zatanna will go for Strange.Just because they are both magicians...I'm not sure she would notice right off the bat or just by looking at him.
Moderator
#8 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"If you make Sentry fully powered and in control of his powers, they would stand a better chance. The Avengers need someone to be able to handle Superman to win this."
Strange could if he had the chance to get off a spell."

And in that lies the rub. The Justice League has too many speedsters (Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman) to let the possibility of that happening very slim.
#9 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"If you make Sentry fully powered and in control of his powers, they would stand a better chance. The Avengers need someone to be able to handle Superman to win this."
Strange could if he had the chance to get off a spell."
I think Zatanna could hold him off for a bit."
This is a team battle and they don't know each other...there is no guarantee that Zatanna will go for Strange.Just because they are both magicians...I'm not sure she would notice right off the bat or just by looking at him."
True.
#10 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"If you make Sentry fully powered and in control of his powers, they would stand a better chance. The Avengers need someone to be able to handle Superman to win this."
Strange could if he had the chance to get off a spell."
I think Zatanna could hold him off for a bit."
This is a team battle and they don't know each other...there is no guarantee that Zatanna will go for Strange.Just because they are both magicians...I'm not sure she would notice right off the bat or just by looking at him."
I think a seasoned character like Zatanna would recognize the power of another mage. Especially one of Strange's level.
#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"If you make Sentry fully powered and in control of his powers, they would stand a better chance. The Avengers need someone to be able to handle Superman to win this."
Strange could if he had the chance to get off a spell."
I think Zatanna could hold him off for a bit."
This is a team battle and they don't know each other...there is no guarantee that Zatanna will go for Strange.Just because they are both magicians...I'm not sure she would notice right off the bat or just by looking at him."
I think a seasoned character like Zatanna would recognize the power of another mage. Especially one of Strange's level."
.............
Moderator
#12 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
I think a seasoned character like Zatanna would recognize the power of another mage. Especially one of Strange's level."
............."

First, I think Alpha could be right. Second, "............" annoys me.
Moderator
#13 Edited by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
I think a seasoned character like Zatanna would recognize the power of another mage. Especially one of Strange's level."
............."

First, I think Alpha could be right. Second, "............" annoys me."
The Justice League wins either way...there is no sense and going on and on on whether Strange could hurt Supes or Zatanna would go after Strange because they have similar powers.If he takes out Supes...he might have to deal with Wonder Woman and that's just as bad.
Moderator
#14 Posted by King Saturn (224157 posts) - - Show Bio
I gotta go with the Justice League here. 
Online
#15 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree if did this "....................." all day would  get 140000 posts too.

if the jla didnt have zatana or 2 GL it might be better but again too much speed on the jla's team PLUS theres no one on the avengers team to match wits with BATMAN since cap is not there. 

In the first all out battle the will just end up with the 2nd round as most of the lower fighters will be taken out or non factors

2nd round goes to JLA too much speed avengers may have power but not enough

3rd round goes to JLA too batman takes down all three avengers

4th round is the only round avengers win via wolverine

this is about as powerful an Avengers team can be minus a cap for leadership so no way to make it better but you could do a weaker with less guys JLA and make it more even

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
speedlgt said:
"

I agree if did this "....................." all day would  get 140000 posts too.

if the jla didnt have zatana or 2 GL it might be better but again too much speed on the jla's team PLUS theres no one on the avengers team to match wits with BATMAN since cap is not there. 

In the first all out battle the will just end up with the 2nd round as most of the lower fighters will be taken out or non factors

2nd round goes to JLA too much speed avengers may have power but not enough

3rd round goes to JLA too batman takes down all three avengers

4th round is the only round avengers win via wolverine

this is about as powerful an Avengers team can be minus a cap for leadership so no way to make it better but you could do a weaker with less guys JLA and make it more even

"
But I don't do .............this all day and that's not how I got 14,000 posts.
writing all this for what? The JLA wins.
Moderator
#17 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I KNOW I SAID IT JLA WINS

I wrote it to say my peace on the battle.

#18 Posted by Rapist (182 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA wins this. If the Avengers had thor then they would have a better shot

#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
speedlgt said:
"

I KNOW I SAID IT JLA WINS

I wrote it to say my peace on the battle.

"
I know what you said but all the extra was unnecessary.
Moderator
#20 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm interesting.


If Sentry was on a good day the Avengers have a chance.  I'll think about this. 

#21 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA FTW

#22 Posted by captain strange (73 posts) - - Show Bio

the only way i see the avengers winning this is because of strange.

#23 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"

Hmmm interesting.


If Sentry was on a good day the Avengers have a chance.  I'll think about this. 

"

That's what I'm thinking, but if Thor was there. like Rapist said, their chances would be good.
#24 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
I think a seasoned character like Zatanna would recognize the power of another mage. Especially one of Strange's level."
............."

First, I think Alpha could be right. Second, "............" annoys me."

Will wonders ever cease!!?? 
#25 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio
speedlgt said:
"

I agree if did this "....................." all day would  get 140000 posts too.

if the jla didnt have zatana or 2 GL it might be better but again too much speed on the jla's team PLUS theres no one on the avengers team to match wits with BATMAN since cap is not there. 

In the first all out battle the will just end up with the 2nd round as most of the lower fighters will be taken out or non factors

2nd round goes to JLA too much speed avengers may have power but not enough

3rd round goes to JLA too batman takes down all three avengers

4th round is the only round avengers win via wolverine

this is about as powerful an Avengers team can be minus a cap for leadership so no way to make it better but you could do a weaker with less guys JLA and make it more even

"

Is that a joke Iron fist outclasses Batman in nearly all departments
#26 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

first round:  this is a hard 1, i think the avengers will do well until sups get involved, im wondering if sentry can keep sups occupied while the rest of the avengers pick of the Jla and strange gets some kind of spell to teleport sups to a another world or somthing.[u can tell i thought about this]

second round: JLA

third round: Avengers

fourth: Avengers, luke cage and wolverine will destroy them

#27 Posted by Hubris-Mantis (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a casual match with everyone not donning their most powerful gear?Avengers still win just because Spiderman,Ironman,Ares and Black Widow take out the JLA's main tacticians.Then let loose the 'strenght monsters'.

#28 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Hubris-Mantis said:
"Is this a casual match with everyone not donning their most powerful gear?Avengers still win just because Spiderman,Ironman,Ares and Black Widow take out the JLA's main tacticians.Then let loose the 'strenght monsters'."
Of course Supes is just gonna stand there and let Spiderman take out Batman...
#29 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
Hubris-Mantis said:
"Is this a casual match with everyone not donning their most powerful gear?Avengers still win just because Spiderman,Ironman,Ares and Black Widow take out the JLA's main tacticians.Then let loose the 'strenght monsters'."
Besides Batman & maybe Vixen.....Spider-Man,Iron Man,Ares and Black Widow...can't beat anyone on the JLA roster.
Moderator
#30 Posted by Hubris-Mantis (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Not beat,just try to distract them while the main heavy-hitters move in.

#31 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Hubris-Mantis said:
"Not beat,just try to distract them while the main heavy-hitters move in."
Which of the Avenger's heavy-hitters are going to last against the JLA's heavy hitters such as Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman, and 2 GL's?
#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
Hubris-Mantis said:
"Not beat,just try to distract them while the main heavy-hitters move in."
The Avenger's heavy hitter aren't strong or fast enough to compete.
Moderator
#33 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Zatanna back in the team? when did that happen?

#34 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Is Zatanna back in the team? when did that happen?"
She's not...she was just added to this thread.Like the New Avengers were added to the Mighty.
Moderator
#35 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash could probably solo The Avengers if by luck he takes out Strange first.

#36 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio
venom hybrid said:
"speedlgt said:
"

I agree if did this "....................." all day would  get 140000 posts too.

if the jla didnt have zatana or 2 GL it might be better but again too much speed on the jla's team PLUS theres no one on the avengers team to match wits with BATMAN since cap is not there. 

In the first all out battle the will just end up with the 2nd round as most of the lower fighters will be taken out or non factors

2nd round goes to JLA too much speed avengers may have power but not enough

3rd round goes to JLA too batman takes down all three avengers

4th round is the only round avengers win via wolverine

this is about as powerful an Avengers team can be minus a cap for leadership so no way to make it better but you could do a weaker with less guys JLA and make it more even

"

Is that a joke Iron fist outclasses Batman in nearly all departments"
thats one of the dumbest things I have heard on comicvine.
agree that flash may be able to take the whole team if strange goes down first.
Ares is immortal though and wolverine and wonderman just as well maybe so they are most likely the only avengers left standing but despite the jla not being able to kill them they would just be consistently beat down

#37 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
speedlgt said:
"venom hybrid said:
"speedlgt said:
"

I agree if did this "....................." all day would  get 140000 posts too.

if the jla didnt have zatana or 2 GL it might be better but again too much speed on the jla's team PLUS theres no one on the avengers team to match wits with BATMAN since cap is not there. 

In the first all out battle the will just end up with the 2nd round as most of the lower fighters will be taken out or non factors

2nd round goes to JLA too much speed avengers may have power but not enough

3rd round goes to JLA too batman takes down all three avengers

4th round is the only round avengers win via wolverine

this is about as powerful an Avengers team can be minus a cap for leadership so no way to make it better but you could do a weaker with less guys JLA and make it more even

"

Is that a joke Iron fist outclasses Batman in nearly all departments"
thats one of the dumbest things I have heard on comicvine.
agree that flash may be able to take the whole team if strange goes down first.
Ares is immortal though and wolverine and wonderman just as well maybe so they are most likely the only avengers left standing but despite the jla not being able to kill them they would just be consistently beat down

"
Iron Fist does outclass Batman in almost all departments......
Moderator
#38 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Hubris-Mantis said:
"Is this a casual match with everyone not donning their most powerful gear?Avengers still win just because Spiderman,Ironman,Ares and Black Widow take out the JLA's main tacticians.Then let loose the 'strenght monsters'."
Besides Batman & maybe Vixen.....Spider-Man,Iron Man,Ares and Black Widow...can't beat anyone on the JLA roster."

Black Ligtning, Black Canary, Red Arrow, Firestorm and Zatanna. Spiderman has the speed to take them.
#39 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

The real threats are only Superman, Wonder Woman and the Flash.

#40 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hubris-Mantis said:
"Is this a casual match with everyone not donning their most powerful gear?Avengers still win just because Spiderman,Ironman,Ares and Black Widow take out the JLA's main tacticians.Then let loose the 'strenght monsters'."
Besides Batman & maybe Vixen.....Spider-Man,Iron Man,Ares and Black Widow...can't beat anyone on the JLA roster."

Black Ligtning, Black Canary, Red Arrow, Firestorm and Zatanna. Spiderman has the speed to take them."
Spidey can't take Firestorm.
#41 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hubris-Mantis said:
"Is this a casual match with everyone not donning their most powerful gear?Avengers still win just because Spiderman,Ironman,Ares and Black Widow take out the JLA's main tacticians.Then let loose the 'strenght monsters'."
Besides Batman & maybe Vixen.....Spider-Man,Iron Man,Ares and Black Widow...can't beat anyone on the JLA roster."

Black Ligtning, Black Canary, Red Arrow, Firestorm and Zatanna. Spiderman has the speed to take them."
Spidey can't take Firestorm."

Remember, they don't know anything about each other. You think Spiderman doesn't have the speed and strength to take him out before he could react with his superior power? Spidey has made a career of doing just that against superior powered opponents.
#42 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hubris-Mantis said:
"Is this a casual match with everyone not donning their most powerful gear?Avengers still win just because Spiderman,Ironman,Ares and Black Widow take out the JLA's main tacticians.Then let loose the 'strenght monsters'."
Besides Batman & maybe Vixen.....Spider-Man,Iron Man,Ares and Black Widow...can't beat anyone on the JLA roster."

Black Ligtning, Black Canary, Red Arrow, Firestorm and Zatanna. Spiderman has the speed to take them."
Spidey can't take Firestorm."

Remember, they don't know anything about each other. You think Spiderman doesn't have the speed and strength to take him out before he could react with his superior power? Spidey has made a career of doing just that against superior powered opponents."
I wasn't aware they begin the fight right next to each other.
#43 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Alpha said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hubris-Mantis said:
"Is this a casual match with everyone not donning their most powerful gear?Avengers still win just because Spiderman,Ironman,Ares and Black Widow take out the JLA's main tacticians.Then let loose the 'strenght monsters'."
Besides Batman & maybe Vixen.....Spider-Man,Iron Man,Ares and Black Widow...can't beat anyone on the JLA roster."

Black Ligtning, Black Canary, Red Arrow, Firestorm and Zatanna. Spiderman has the speed to take them."
Spidey can't take Firestorm."

Remember, they don't know anything about each other. You think Spiderman doesn't have the speed and strength to take him out before he could react with his superior power? Spidey has made a career of doing just that against superior powered opponents."
I wasn't aware they begin the fight right next to each other."
No, but the question is does Spiderman has the speed and strength to take out someone like Firestorm before he could use his power?
#44 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio
Multiversal Man said:
"The Classic JLA v.s. Avengers matchup, but not with the actual Classic characters, the teams iin this brawl are from the current rosters of these teams:

The Mighty Avengers+New
Iron Man
The Sentry
Ms.Marvel
Wasp
Black Widow
Spider-Woman
Ares
Luke Cage
Spider-Man
Ronin(Clint Barton)
Echo
Iron Fist
Wolverine
Dr.Strange(Left the Team Recently, but I decided to include him here)
Hulk(Not a Part of the Team, but added him in)

Justice League:
Superman
Wonder Woman
Batman
Green Lantern(Hal)
Green Lantern(John)
The Flash
Firestorm
Black Lightning
Vixen
Red Arrow
Red Tornado
Black Canary
Zatanna

First Round:
All out battle between the two teams.

Second Round:
Most Powerful Members:
Superman, GL (Hal), GL (John),  Wonder Woman, Flash, Firestorm Zatanna v.s. Sentry, Ares, Dr. Strange,Ms.Marvel,Iron Man, Hulk.

Third Round: Red Arrow, Black Canary, Batman v.s.Ronin, Iron Fist, Echo

Fourth Round: Vixen(Original Powers), Red Tornado, Black Lightning ,  v.s. Luke Cage, Black Widow, Wasp(Giant, or Small), Wolverine."
first round
JLA wins
the only real threat on the avengers is strange hulk and sentry

flash could blitz half the avengers or dr strange
supes can blitz also so could ww
and two gl? thats overkill
should of gave em thor and wanda would have evened things out a bit more

round 2
jla again

2 green lanterns is too much
they also have ww and superman as power houses and flash to blitz half the other team
and firestorm could take ms marvel easily
flashes blitzes strange
ww and superamn double team hulk while the gl double team sentry

round 3
with prep time batmans team wins
without it 50/50 because i know iron fist is a phenomenal hand 2 hand fighter i dont think bats can take him hand to hand
however black canary and bats together should be able to take iron fist but that leaves red arrow to fight off ronin and echo


round 4
red tornado should be able to handle most of them while vixen and black lighting handle wolverine
#45 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Alpha said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hubris-Mantis said:
"Is this a casual match with everyone not donning their most powerful gear?Avengers still win just because Spiderman,Ironman,Ares and Black Widow take out the JLA's main tacticians.Then let loose the 'strenght monsters'."
Besides Batman & maybe Vixen.....Spider-Man,Iron Man,Ares and Black Widow...can't beat anyone on the JLA roster."

Black Ligtning, Black Canary, Red Arrow, Firestorm and Zatanna. Spiderman has the speed to take them."
Spidey can't take Firestorm."

Remember, they don't know anything about each other. You think Spiderman doesn't have the speed and strength to take him out before he could react with his superior power? Spidey has made a career of doing just that against superior powered opponents."
I wasn't aware they begin the fight right next to each other."
No, but the question is does Spiderman has the speed and strength to take out someone like Firestorm before he could use his power?"
I don't think so. Firestorm could transmutate Spidey on a molecular level.
#46 Posted by Ameiru Hoshi (69 posts) - - Show Bio
venom hybrid said:
"speedlgt said:
"

I agree if did this "....................." all day would  get 140000 posts too.

if the jla didnt have zatana or 2 GL it might be better but again too much speed on the jla's team PLUS theres no one on the avengers team to match wits with BATMAN since cap is not there. 

In the first all out battle the will just end up with the 2nd round as most of the lower fighters will be taken out or non factors

2nd round goes to JLA too much speed avengers may have power but not enough

3rd round goes to JLA too batman takes down all three avengers

4th round is the only round avengers win via wolverine

this is about as powerful an Avengers team can be minus a cap for leadership so no way to make it better but you could do a weaker with less guys JLA and make it more even

"

Is that a joke Iron fist outclasses Batman in nearly all departments"
and not only that but Iron Man would be able to pimp smack Bats verbally and mentally.
#47 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Alpha said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Alpha said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hubris-Mantis said:
"Is this a casual match with everyone not donning their most powerful gear?Avengers still win just because Spiderman,Ironman,Ares and Black Widow take out the JLA's main tacticians.Then let loose the 'strenght monsters'."
Besides Batman & maybe Vixen.....Spider-Man,Iron Man,Ares and Black Widow...can't beat anyone on the JLA roster."

Black Ligtning, Black Canary, Red Arrow, Firestorm and Zatanna. Spiderman has the speed to take them."
Spidey can't take Firestorm."

Remember, they don't know anything about each other. You think Spiderman doesn't have the speed and strength to take him out before he could react with his superior power? Spidey has made a career of doing just that against superior powered opponents."
I wasn't aware they begin the fight right next to each other."
No, but the question is does Spiderman has the speed and strength to take out someone like Firestorm before he could use his power?"
I don't think so. Firestorm could transmutate Spidey on a molecular level."
Yes he could, but could he react fast enough? Spiderman has moved fast eough to avoid Marvel's speedsters like Speed Demon. He has avoid blasts from opponents like the Human Torch and others. Firestrom goes to do his thing to Spidey, his sense goes off and he goes into that ctazy fast acrobatic thing. Is Firestorm fast enough to react?
#48 Posted by The_Absolute (892 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Alpha said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Alpha said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hubris-Mantis said:
"Is this a casual match with everyone not donning their most powerful gear?Avengers still win just because Spiderman,Ironman,Ares and Black Widow take out the JLA's main tacticians.Then let loose the 'strenght monsters'."
Besides Batman & maybe Vixen.....Spider-Man,Iron Man,Ares and Black Widow...can't beat anyone on the JLA roster."

Black Ligtning, Black Canary, Red Arrow, Firestorm and Zatanna. Spiderman has the speed to take them."
Spidey can't take Firestorm."

Remember, they don't know anything about each other. You think Spiderman doesn't have the speed and strength to take him out before he could react with his superior power? Spidey has made a career of doing just that against superior powered opponents."
I wasn't aware they begin the fight right next to each other."
No, but the question is does Spiderman has the speed and strength to take out someone like Firestorm before he could use his power?"
I don't think so. Firestorm could transmutate Spidey on a molecular level."
Yes he could, but could he react fast enough? Spiderman has moved fast eough to avoid Marvel's speedsters like Speed Demon. He has avoid blasts from opponents like the Human Torch and others. Firestrom goes to do his thing to Spidey, his sense goes off and he goes into that ctazy fast acrobatic thing. Is Firestorm fast enough to react?"
Yeah but the Punisher shot Spidey in the chest, too. So as fast as he may be, he can't fly. Once in the air he's a sitting duck.

Round 1 is a no-brainer: JLA
Round 2 plays out move for move exactly like Round 1: JLA
Round 3 Batman breaks Ronin's neck, while Red Arrow and Black Canary keep Iron Fist and Echo busy, then Batman breaks Iron Fist's arms and legs, while Black Canary and Red dust off Echo. JLA
Round 4: Red Tornado sends the 4 Avengers into Space, and Black Lightning sends a bolt up Logan's posterior just for kicks: JLA

Or something like that.

But seriously in the 1st minute: It would be the entire JLA versus Sentry, Hulk, Iron Man and maybe Strange.


#49 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Multiversal Man said:
"The Classic JLA v.s. Avengers matchup, but not with the actual Classic characters, the teams iin this brawl are from the current rosters of these teams:

The Mighty Avengers+New
Iron Man
The Sentry
Ms.Marvel
Wasp
Black Widow
Spider-Woman
Ares
Luke Cage
Spider-Man
Ronin(Clint Barton)
Echo
Iron Fist
Wolverine
Dr.Strange(Left the Team Recently, but I decided to include him here)
Hulk(Not a Part of the Team, but added him in)

Justice League:
Superman
Wonder Woman
Batman
Green Lantern(Hal)
Green Lantern(John)
The Flash
Firestorm
Black Lightning
Vixen
Red Arrow
Red Tornado
Black Canary
Zatanna

First Round:
All out battle between the two teams.

Second Round:
Most Powerful Members:
Superman, GL (Hal), GL (John),  Wonder Woman, Flash, Firestorm Zatanna v.s. Sentry, Ares, Dr. Strange,Ms.Marvel,Iron Man, Hulk.

Third Round: Red Arrow, Black Canary, Batman v.s.Ronin, Iron Fist, Echo

Fourth Round: Vixen(Original Powers), Red Tornado, Black Lightning ,  v.s. Luke Cage, Black Widow, Wasp(Giant, or Small), Wolverine."

JLA takes the 2nd round, the Mighty Avengers the 4th. The third could go either way, but since Iron Fist would take them by surprise with his power, I think that advantage woud be theirs. I will go for the Avengers for the 3rd round.

Now the 1st I will have to go with the JLA because of the Flash, Superman, and Wonder Woman. The Sentry may be able to hold off Wonder Woman or Superman and the Hulk may be able to keep the other busy (not saying he would win) but that would still leave one free and I don't see anyone being able to stop that person or atleast keep him/her busy. Even though Strange is Zatanna superior (in my opinion) she could still keep him at bay for awhile.
#50 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

the justic league couldn't even take out shaggy man, i doubt that the avengers can too unless they have savage hulk on their side... or the JUGGERNAUT!