SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By SodamYat

@sternritter_bg9 said:

Even if telepathy is allowed tony has countermeasures for it avengers still win JLA lacks powerhouse

the avengers only have 2 and 1 of them is countered by vibe. so how many powerhouses does the JLA need?

arqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People love overrating the Thor and Hulk. Since they are the only relevant characters on Marvel side among "well known". So in casuals book , they win every battle.

chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get how Hulk could be depowered by Vibe. Since when does the Hulk's strength and durability come from an extradimensional source? Yes I know years ago it was theorized that when he transformed the extra mass came from some other dimension, but was that ever actually proven? Unless it's a known fact then vibe can't do anything to transform him back.

Avatar image for sternritter_bg9
Sternritter_BG9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: I apologize I forgot about vibe thanks

Sternritter_BG9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Sternritter_BG9

So are we using their current states?

Avatar image for fanatic_for_fernus
Fanatic_for_Fernus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA wins this

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erm Vibe & Martian Manhunter take this

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994 said:

@glforhire said:

also couldn't vibes sonics take apart iron man?

No.

No Caption Provided

Iron Man is neutralizing sonic blasts strong enough to damage the inner ear. Vibe's sonic blasts easily destroyed a house...

I give this to the JLA with MM and Vibe being the MVPs.

Sternritter_BG9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course iron man would have countermeasures for sonics, and intangibility. Avengers taking 1st the JLA's powerhouse

Ironrage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviosly you set this battle up in Marvel's favor. You see the issue here? You take out our tank, (Supes) then you eliminate Manhunter's main ability. Even So, I'd like you to know The Hammer, and Hulk can't hit Martian if they can't touch him. The biggest issue to for JLA is Hulk and Thor. Green Lantern smashes Ironman, Even if Catwoman loses to Black widow, Katana will help. Star girl will proceed in taking Hawkman down (one Cosmic Blast to the wings should finish the job). With Hawkman down, this frees Star girl to help Vibe with Cap. Hawkeye will be dealt with by a simple ring blast from Green before Green even engaging with Ironman. This frees up the whole JLA to destroy Thor and Hulk.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current avengers win.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras:

Yea his sonic blasts might be powerful, what does he have in terms of defense? Tonýs suit is a lot faster than Vibe and could blast him before he could react. Also, Vibes most powerful attacks aren't instantaneous like a blast is.
Tony would mop the floor with him.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@the_red_viper:

I wonder if the exaggerated wanking going on for Marvel characters in this forum (not just Hulk and Thor) comes from watching the movies alone or did any of these fanboys actually do some reading. I really love how people post scans of actual feats and still people keep saying "Thor solos everyone except MM is a nonfactor".

What can ya do, RV? I already spelled out earlier in the thread just how badly the Avengers lose this, and they just wont pay attention.

@sternritter_bg9:

Even if telepathy is allowed tony has countermeasures for it avengers still win JLA lacks powerhouse

He has absolutely no answer for the Manhunter's telekinesis.He would be effortlessly dealt with. As far as this particular Justice League incarnation lacking a "powerhouse", pay close attention to the following:

1. Simon Baz is armed with an Oan Will Power Nexus (Green Lantern Power Ring). Plenty of power there.
  2. They have a Starman on their team in the form of Courtney Whitmore (a.k.a. Stargirl). Everything Graviton can do, she can do. And a hell of a lot more. It's embarrassing what she could do to over 90% of this Avenger team if she were even remotely serious here.
  3. If J'onn J'onzz picks up either Soultaker OR anyone of Hawkman's Nth Metal armaments, he (with his speed and/or strength) could eviscerate the entire team. On a whim.

That said, "Welcome to the 'Vine"!:)

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras: He can clearly produce a counter frequency but if that feat isn't enough then how about the fact that he can seal his suit from any noises? Clearly Iron Man has resistance to sonic attacks otherwise he wouldn't use them all the time.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

MMH solos

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: I agree Martian man hunter can do some major damage here. Intangibility, sharpshooting, density control, Martian vision will get him the win of Thor and hulk. Iron man won't be a problem either. Plus Hawkman can do some damage as well

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras: He can clearly produce a counter frequency but if that feat isn't enough then how about the fact that he can seal his suit from any noises? Clearly Iron Man has resistance to sonic attacks otherwise he wouldn't use them all the time.

That feat absolutely isn't enough. Tony would need to use a blast that would not only be the same frequency, but it would also need to be equally as powerful as Vibe's blast. There's a VERY big difference between damaging the inner ear and blowing up a house.

It doesn't matter if Tony is shielded from sonic attacks by the suit, the reason why Vibe would probably be so efffective against Tony is because he can affect the suit itself. He has shown the ability to deconstruct mechanical contraptions (ranging from a vending machine to mechanical clones of the Justice League) with the use of his blasts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras:

Yea his sonic blasts might be powerful, what does he have in terms of defense? Tonýs suit is a lot faster than Vibe and could blast him before he could react. Also, Vibes most powerful attacks aren't instantaneous like a blast is.
Tony would mop the floor with him.

There are three people on the JLA team (MM, Stargirl, Simon Baz) who are significantly faster than anyone on the Avengers team. Anyone of those three can just carry Vibe to get him into firing position so he can hit Tony and Hulk.

DequanWay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well that's stupid, but I guess if you posted the original Justice League it would be unfair superman could probably solo the whole avengers if no morals are on

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras said:

@noone301994 said:

That feat absolutely isn't enough. Tony would need to use a blast that would not only be the same frequency, but it would also need to be equally as powerful as Vibe's blast. There's a VERY big difference between damaging the inner ear and blowing up a house.

It doesn't matter if Tony is shielded from sonic attacks by the suit, the reason why Vibe would probably be so efffective against Tony is because he can affect the suit itself. He has shown the ability to deconstruct mechanical contraptions (ranging from a vending machine to mechanical clones of the Justice League) with the use of his blasts.

How many decibels does it take to destroy a house or building?

His Bleeding-Edge suit is liquid metal that recedes in the hollow of his bones. It wouldn't work.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well that's stupid, but I guess if you posted the original Justice League it would be unfair superman could probably solo the whole avengers if no morals are on

This isnt the Justice League. Its the Justice League of America.

barryallen23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jla still win mm is incredibly strong without telepathy and can phase through thors hammer to stop that and could beat hulk in long fight. and hawkman and gl alone could take rest of team out and then help against hulk. hawkman could also really hurt thor or hulk with his claw of horus which knocked superman out

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras:

Yea Martian Manhunter would be able to keep up with Thor and his hammer. Those other two haven't got any decent combat speed feats.

Every comic I read of Simon Baz it's of him losing to someone. Simon Baz, The Jobber Lantern.
Star Girl....meh, the same as Vibe, she can't take a hit and none of them are outrunning Bleeding Edge.

Thor summons lightning and blasts half the team away. Then fights MM. Hulk jumps in and wrecks what's left.

The end.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

????????????

sasquatch888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this particular jla line-up lacks the experience or raw power as a team to stop an avengers team of that magnitude ,,,,thor hulk and ironman under the leadership of steve rogers ...seems like a no brainer avengers win

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras:

Yea Martian Manhunter would be able to keep up with Thor and his hammer. Those other two haven't got any decent combat speed feats.

Every comic I read of Simon Baz it's of him losing to someone. Simon Baz, The Jobber Lantern.
Star Girl....meh, the same as Vibe, she can't take a hit and none of them are outrunning Bleeding Edge.

Thor summons lightning and blasts half the team away. Then fights MM. Hulk jumps in and wrecks what's left.

The end.

Thor's combat speed is pitiful. He's not blasting half the team away if he has his hands full with Martian Manhunter (who's not gonna stand by until Thor decides that it's time to fight him). Nowhere was it mentioned that Tony has Bleeding Edge Armor. Simon Baz just has to keep Vibe safe under a construct and provide fast transport for him so he can hit Tony and Hulk with his powers. Stargirl can't take a hit? She took hits from Despero... None of JLA are outrunning Bleeding Edge? J'onn is faster than light, Simon Baz has ftl travel speed and respectable combat speed and Stargirl was fast enough to keep up with Despero.

Vibe depowers Hulk and Tony. If his powers can't disable Tony's armor (I need OP to post if Tony has Bleeding Edge), Baz, Hawkman and Stargirl are more than enough to hadle him. J'onn takes on Thor, eventually beats him and then stomps the rest.

The end.

DequanWay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: Well duh I was just saying that if the origianals were up against the avengers the avengers would get stomped

Master-Danny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Master-Danny

Thor and the Hulk solo these fools from DC comics.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat:

i think people are still not reading your comments.

Agreed. It's only slightly frustrating since I'm learning how to "Woo-sah" when I'm stressed out!;)

That said, you should direct the unbeliever(s) to certain passages I've outlined just to see if they possess any intellectual honesty when their theory(ies) are placed up against legitimate scrutiny. You know, just as a suggestion....

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a tricky one

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos

Nighthawk_313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Nighthawk_313

match ups

MMH v Hulk = MMH

GL vs Iron man=Gl

Hawkman and Stargirl vs Thor= Thor (easily)

Black widow vs Catwoman= Black Widow (in a sexy fight)

Vibe vs Captain America=Vibe (Good Vibrations)

Katana vs Hawkeye= Hawkeye

Steve Trevor vs Falcon= Falcon

Round Two

Vibe vs Hawkeye and Black Widow = could go either way honestly? maybe vibe

Falcon gets eliminated immediately after encounter with GL or MMH

MMH and GL vs Thor

JLA wins

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras:

Thors combat speed is pitiful? He's caught and beat speedsters before. He caught Zefra with his cape when she was trying to avoid the High Evolutionary. He's fought guys like Silver Surfer and Gladiator. His combat speed is excellent, but his reactions to FTL characters are better.

It's a well known fact, Simon Baz makes his constructs out of crackers. Every person he fights breaks them.

His combat speed isn't FTL, maybe his flight speed is but that's not combat speed. He may reach FTL speeds over time but that would be over time and distance. Unless he plans on self BFRíng himself and Vibe he has no way of keeping him safe in the long run.
Hulk smashes anything he makes, Tony Unibeams them.

Other than MM, none of the JLA are putting down Hulk and the Avengers. Even if he does somehow manage to put down Thor, that would be after HOURS....DAYS....WEEKS of battle and by then his entire team are dust.

AAANNNDD whoever compared Stargirl to Graviton.....wtf that's like comparing Dr Polaris to Magneto, they're on different leagues.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how telepathy is all the Martian has, y'know because phasing through people or using Martian vision to blow them up isn't an option...

Anyway, JLA for the win.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras:

Thors combat speed is pitiful? He's caught and beat speedsters before. He caught Zefra with his cape when she was trying to avoid the High Evolutionary. He's fought guys like Silver Surfer and Gladiator. His combat speed is excellent, but his reactions to FTL characters are better.

It's a well known fact, Simon Baz makes his constructs out of crackers. Every person he fights breaks them.

His combat speed isn't FTL, maybe his flight speed is but that's not combat speed. He may reach FTL speeds over time but that would be over time and distance. Unless he plans on self BFRíng himself and Vibe he has no way of keeping him safe in the long run.
Hulk smashes anything he makes, Tony Unibeams them.
Other than MM, none of the JLA are putting down Hulk and the Avengers. Even if he does somehow manage to put down Thor, that would be after HOURS....DAYS....WEEKS of battle and by then his entire team are dust.
AAANNNDD whoever compared Stargirl to Graviton.....wtf that's like comparing Dr Polaris to Magneto, they're on different leagues.

with regards to the underlined part, that would be @heraldofganthet .

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@sodamyat:

I'm unclear as to what @smoothsanta's angle is. "Is he trolling, or is he actually serious about the things he's said?" If he's being serious, then I'll treat what he's said thus far seriously. For that reason, I respect his attempts to stand up for his preference, but to underestimate what the technology and weaponry of Ted Knight is capable of doing (and has done since the early 1940's (real-life time, not comic book retcon time) does not do him any favors. Starmen through use of the Cosmic Rod alone are able to affect gravity from things as simple as allowing themselves and others to fly, lifting and throwing thousands of tons of debris like balled-up paper towels, all the way up to and including the generation of black holes. In addition, they can create Green Lantern-style constructs, holograms, generate devastating cosmic energy blasts, absorb limitless amounts of cosmic energy/radiation, and produces some of the very best force fields in the DCU. Courtney Whitmore (Stargirl) in particular has both the Cosmic Rod and the Cosmic Converter Belt. She is the only Starman to ever use both weapons simultaneously. This weapon (first worn by the original Star-Spangled Kid back in WWII) boosts her physicals up to an easy Class 40-60, boosts her reaction time and agility to Spider-Man/Nightcrawler levels, offers her supplemental shielding, and allows her to fire "Shooting Stars" from her hands. These energy blasts can be as gentle as a stun gun or a Tazer, all the way up to completely disabling the central nervous systems of their intended target(s).

So yes, as I said earlier "she can do EVERYTHING Graviton can do. And a hell of a lot more". I said what I meant, and I meant what I said. 90% of this particular Avenger team dies instantly if she's even close to serious in this match-up. And she's got company. This ends badly for the Avengers. With or without MM's telepathy.

So before I sign off I need to ask: "@beatboks1, did I miss anything in my analysis, sir?"

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@heraldofganthet:

With regards to Nu52 Stargirl (as the thread seems to be the Nu52 JLA) i haven't a clue. I've not read much of any JLA and am really only up on Earth2, Demon Knights (when it was running and I'm so pissed it stopped) and a couple of other random pick ups.

Pre Flash point there is no doubt that Stargirl was a powerhouse. Her gravity rod alone gave her the powers of Graviton, Magneto, and Vulcan combined (in some cases to lower degree). Then the CCB gave her the powers of Classic Miss Marvel. When Powergirl was fighting some Aztec god's and SG joined the battle they made it pretty clear they considered her more of a threat than the Kryptonian they'd been fighting. But as I said I don't know if these feats relate to Nu52 SG.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet:

Guuhhh...........

I know you are a Stargirl fan as I've seen you post the same thing in past posts. IMHO she is not on par with Graviton, belt and all. She may have a wider arsenal, but what they both share in common Graviton has clearly shown the better feats. To the extent that the extra things Stargirl had to her advantage will mean nothing.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@smoothsanta:

Guuhhh...........

I know you are a Stargirl fan as I've seen you post the same thing in past posts. IMHO she is not on par with Graviton, belt and all. She may have a wider arsenal, but what they both share in common Graviton has clearly shown the better feats. To the extent that the extra things Stargirl had to her advantage will mean nothing.

....I don't want this to get any weirder than it has already gotten. So let me do it like this:

The non enhanced Avengers are incinerated within seconds by either Martian Vision, Emerald Flame, and/or cosmic blasts. Caps shield is awesome, but most of its best feats against energy blasts are against focused beams. It would not help him against Cyclops' "get off my lawn" gimmick or a similar AOE blast (As an example. He would need Guardian's shield for that, due to its much larger surface area). Either Baz, Courtney, or J'onn can duplicate or exceed the "get off my lawn" trick, so bye-bye Hawkeye, Widow, Falcon, and Cap in one (or 3 if all 3 of them did it) fell swoop. Green Lanterns can bust planets as an afterthought. She has one on her team. Vibe completely eliminates the Hulk's contribution to his team, and if he didn't, Stargirl locking him in stationary low Earth orbit removes 100% of the leverage his superstrength relies on. If not outright draining away his gamma fuel from the jump.

Thor is the only problem on the Avengers team they have to worry about, and for good reason. Dude is a beast. I already said what would happen if MM picked up Hawkman's Nth Metal weaponry and beat/slashed away at Thor due to the inherent mystical nature of his powers. These two are the most evenly matched strengthwise, but Manhunter's combat speed literally dwarfs the Odinson's. Don't believe me? Ask Mongoose. Add in his ability to land hits at will while allowing every hit Thor throws to pass through him intangibly, and he'd be put down eventually. Iron Man without prep is annihilated when his multi-million dollar polished ordinance is shrunken down to the size of a beer can with him still inside it.

It's just too easy, with the scion of Asgard lasting the longest and going out like a boss before it's all said and done.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet:

Simon Baz cannot bust a planet. Don't know if you're keeping up with the Green Lantern issues but Simon Baz was a chump against new gods. Do you know what he done during the entire series!? Nothing. He made weak constructs that jobber new gods walked through.

How does it dwarf Thors? You're going off one showing off Thor vs Mongoose and forgetting Thor has fought the likes of Gladiator and Silver Surfer and kept up with no hassle.

The scenario you're describing is off the Avengers standing there like mindless pawns waiting to be swatted and the NEWER team JLA beating them down. Who from JLA defends against Sonics from Tony then a AOE lightning strike from Thor? MM has been caught off guard countless times and sonics would act as the needed distraction to keep him from phasing long enough for Thor to blast him.

Yea your vibe theory sounds just, however i'm pretty sure smarter people like Doc Samson and Reed Richards have tried similar and failed, and given that Vibe will be mid battle he won't have the time to perform the act.

JLA lack the structure and experience the Avengers have on them.

Claudia2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

unsure

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@smoothsanta:

Simon Baz cannot bust a planet. Don't know if you're keeping up with the Green Lantern issues but Simon Baz was a chump against new gods. Do you know what he done during the entire series!? Nothing. He made weak constructs that jobber new gods walked through.

Earlier in the thread, I admitted my lack of knowledge of Baz and his personal level of experience/training. I was using as a template another (more well known) Lantern who in his rookie days (approximately 45 days after receiving his Ring) exterminated the Planet Xanshi and every living thing on it. That Lantern's name was John Stewart. Mr. Stewart is certainly no rookie nowadays, and as such I assumed Mr. Baz had access to at least that much of his Ring's power at his disposal this early in his career. But I'll gladly stand corrected on a character I admittedly know little about. Especially when it's the weapons he's using that I'm more familiar with.

How does it dwarf Thors? You're going off one showing off Thor vs Mongoose and forgetting Thor has fought the likes of Gladiator and Silver Surfer and kept up with no hassle.

Yes. He certainly has. So this is where you and I are going to hopefully walk down the same thought path: Either Marvel Comics is going to allow Thor's consistent combat speed rate/feats to match the ones you've outlined (i.e. Surfer and Gladiator on near equal terms) OR they are going to continue to allow him to be embarrassed in h2h confrontations against the likes of Mongoose, Spider-Man, Wolverine, and other "street-levelers".

But you aren't responsible for this gap in his performance. This will be their screw up to repair, not yours. Hopefully they fix this glaring oversight/discrepancy and give him a baseline we can all start from. It'll make threads like this easier to debate on, IMO...

The scenario you're describing is off the Avengers standing there like mindless pawns waiting to be swatted and the NEWER team JLA beating them down.

Not at all. Not even close. I said that Baz, Star, and MM all have the ability (individually and corporately) to duplicate or exceed Cyclops' "get off my lawn" blast in both its size of the area affected and its outright destructive power. I said that any non-enhanced members of either team could be atomized by such an attack as either the intended target thereof, or as the unfortunate collateral damage of said attack. I used Cap in that example to say that while his shield would most likely survive such an onslaught, it isn't anywhere near big enough to fully protect him from such a blast. That he would "need Guardian's shield for that, due to its much larger surface area". Either one of or all three of them simultaneously cutting loose with Martian Vision, Emerald Flame, or cosmic energy would not require any of the non superhumanly durable Avengers on this roster to be "standing there like mindless pawns waiting to be swatted". They'd just have to be within city limits to be caught on the receiving end.

Who from JLA defends against Sonics from Tony then a AOE lightning strike from Thor?

Green Lanterns are well known for generating shields over themselves and others. Simon Baz's performance at this skill is unknown to me, but since this is both Pre and Post-Flashpoint feats allowed, Stargirl's shields would both function admirably in that capacity. Her shields would laugh at any sonic attack as they have withstood direct assaults from beings as powerful as Black Adam, Extant, the King of Tears and many,many, many more. Tony Stark without serious prep (which he lacks here, due to the OP conditions) is effortlessly dispatched by her anyway. Taking his soincs off the table with him. Not to mention that MM can simply phase right through an incoming sonic blast...

MM has been caught off guard countless times

Yes. Such is the nature of comic books. A similar example(s) is of the Flash and/or the Silver Surfer being physically struck at anytime in their collective careers.

and sonics would act as the needed distraction to keep him from phasing long enough for Thor to blast him.

I covered this in an above posting. Repetition won't be necessary.

Yea your vibe theory sounds just, however i'm pretty sure smarter people like Doc Samson and Reed Richards have tried similar and failed, and given that Vibe will be mid battle he won't have the time to perform the act.

It will work just fine for the 3 reasons you've overlooked thus far:

1. Vibe is very sensitive to dimensional disruptions, like one that's capable of turning a 115 lb scientist into a 7 foot tall, half-ton green behemoth. He'd see it (or feel it, I guess is the right way to describe that) and immediately hit the off button.
  2. He could do so effortlessly while being enveloped inside a Stargirl or GL Ring generated force field while they were elsewhere on the battlefield dealing with whatever they were up against. Perfect battlefield harmony. And last but not least...
  3. Doc Samson and Reed Richards are good men who aren't trying to separate the beast from his power source. They might try to siphon off some of his gamma fuel, or build some type of containment chamber or perhaps even try to reason with their scientific colleague trapped inside 1000 lbs of rage-based muscles. Their objective has almost always been to try to reason with Banner in the hopes that his psyche may overwhelm the Hulk's and thus restore him back to his former self, which simultaneously removes the monster from our dimension. Vibe has no such loyalty to Banner, and as such he has no idea what's hiding under that big green onion he's fully prepared to peel. And peel him he will, because without the link to his ex-dimensional powers, anyone of the non-enhanced JLA members could KO or kill Bruce Banner with little effort. He wouldn't heal from that, especially if he was gutted by Soultaker. He wouldn't even be on Earth anymore if that happened...

JLA lack the structure and experience the Avengers have on them.

I disagree. See above.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers all day

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers