Justice League (New 52) vs. Aizen's Gotei 13

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@omgomgwtfwtf:

They irradiate magic around them to touch them you have to get past it so yes it is a shield by the defeantion that it it protects them or if you prefer it is magic armor either way they are protected with magic

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf:

They irradiate magic around them to touch them you have to get past it so yes it is a shield by the defeantion that it it protects them or if you prefer it is magic armor either way they are protected with magic

No, they don't irradiate magic. Their flesh is saturated with reishi, making it stronger. There is no difference between hierro and Captain Marvel's skin in this particular context.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: it functions on the same principle as kenpachis power they are releasing magical energy in the air

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: it functions on the same principle as kenpachis power they are releasing magical energy in the air

Hierro is not spiritual pressure. It doesn't work the same way. Hierro is basically their skin being imbued with their spiritual energy making it harder.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#205  Edited By lowlaville

Yeah, a Hierro is basically Spiritual pressure forming defense. Its not uncommon. Byakuya could layer his Senbonzakura around him as a shield. Yamamoto is untouchable during Bankai. Kenpachi has a direct Hierro like ability. And Nnoitra's is the strongest defense bleach has next to blut vene, and Yama's Bankai flames. Thats why I said only guys on JLA team I think is harming Nnoitra is Cyborg and Hal, because both of them can release reinforced or otherwise bleach's relative of sharpened energy based attacks, the only way such a Hierro can be harmed. That or flash rearranging molecules thing should work.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By uberhikari

@lowlaville:

I was only looking at the OP. So Batman has prep + intel on everyone, but everyone else has intel on Aizen only. However, its isolated, and he precedes everyone else's action, the scenerio with flash + Barragan still plays out given the blitz theory. It depends on who flash takes as priority for blitzing anyway.

First, the fact that Batman's prep is isolated is irrelevant. And Batman doesn't just have intel, he has detailed knowledge. And carter_esque went through the trouble of underlining "detailed" to emphasize it. Batman with 3 days prep and detailed knowledge would probably solo. If he knows what reiryoku, reishi, and reiatsu are, then that's pretty much game over. Szayel Apporo Granz, Mayuri Kurosutchi, and Urahara Kisuke are all geniuses...and so is Batman. With the technology on DC Earth + Batman's genius he could simply neutralize reiatsu or seal it to make it unusable or find a way to completely destabilize reishi, i.e., the spirit particles that their bodies are made of.

Second, it doesn't matter who Flash prioritizes. He doesn't have to prioritize anybody because he has femtosecond reaction speed. From Flash's perspective it wouldn't even look like anybody was moving. From Flash's perspective a second would feel like 31.7 millionyears. With that kind of reaction speed, Flash could read the entire Harry Potter series as soon as the fight starts and still have enough time to blitz everybody on Aizen's team. Even Superman has feats such as reading every medical book ever published and performing surgery in 5 minutes,with that kind of brain processing speed nobody on Aizen's team will even have time to blink before they get blitzed.

There's also one more guy in question here. Nnoitra. Physical and energy based attacks unless augmented by aura are largely useless on him. I'm fairly certain only Cyborg and Hal can hurt him.

This makes no sense. First, what is aura? Second, this is a no limits fallacy. You're essentially saying that Nnoitra has infinite durability against all attacks that don't have aura, no matter how strong the attacks are. A character only gets credit for their feats and Nnoitra has no feats of durability suggesting that he could resist being disassembled at the molecular level or tank mountain-busting punches. Third, there's never anything stated in the manga suggesting that Nnoitra is immune to an attack unless the attacks have aura, whatever that is. Nnoitra only has enhanced durability due to his Hierro.

What about Ben 10 vs flash?

I'm done with this argument. I've already explained how it works. You may not like it, but that's the way it is.

laidblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By laidblack

5 pages...wow

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh:

Is anything I said in my post above about the JLA wrong? >_>

Without seeing the other teams guys' in action, I couldn't even begin to tell ya. Are these Aizen guys on TV, and if so, what network are they on so I can check them out?

bleach was on Toonami/Adult Swim's anime block for a while. It's also pretty easy to find online. The complete show is on netflix if you have that.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331:

bleach was on Toonami/Adult Swim's anime block for a while. It's also pretty easy to find online. The complete show is on netflix if you have that.

Sweet. Thank you, Pokefriend!! You da man!!

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA win the biggest threats are Superman, Green Lantern, Flash, but I give Wonder Woman MVP seeing as she'll be immune to Aizens sword and the fact she'll be able to handle Baraggan as she's an immortal and thus won't age.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Dratini1331

@heraldofganthet: no problem ^_^ hit me up if you need a link to a streaming website with it

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@darkraiden said:

@jeepeh said:

@darkraiden said:

GL solos, Supes solos, WW solos, Barry Solos. Together its a justice stomp.

Um... how exactly?

Speed blitz and planet busting strength

GL, WW, and Barry do not have planet busting strength, and GL and WW don't have speed blitz.

GL has constructs that can take planet busting, WW's close to planet busting IIRC, Flash's speed alone makes his hits planet busting level. WW has super speed, as does GL. Might not be confirmed lightspeed, but it's fast enough.

Scans for any of this?

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By jeepeh

@cjdavis103 Do you have the debating here under control or should I jump back in? :P

edit: Holy crap, the 5th page? How late did you guys stay up last night?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By jeepeh

@heraldofganthet said:

@jeepeh:

Is anything I said in my post above about the JLA wrong? >_>

Without seeing the other teams guys' in action, I couldn't even begin to tell ya. Are these Aizen guys on TV, and if so, what network are they on so I can check them out?

Netflix? >:D I know what I'm going to be doing for a while. I was holding off watching it because the PS3 store has it for 3 dollars per episode....

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@darkraiden said:

@jeepeh said:

@darkraiden said:

@jeepeh said:

@darkraiden said:

Um... how exactly?

GL, WW, and Barry do not have planet busting strength, and GL and WW don't have speed blitz.

GL has constructs that can take planet busting, WW's close to planet busting IIRC, Flash's speed alone makes his hits planet busting level. WW has super speed, as does GL. Might not be confirmed lightspeed, but it's fast enough.

Scans for any of this?

Won't find them here. Just know they went toe to toe with planet busting Supes and use him as a measuring stick.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

I was only looking at the OP. So Batman has prep + intel on everyone, but everyone else has intel on Aizen only. However, its isolated, and he precedes everyone else's action, the scenerio with flash + Barragan still plays out given the blitz theory. It depends on who flash takes as priority for blitzing anyway.

First, the fact that Batman's prep is isolated is irrelevant. And Batman doesn't just have intel, he has detailed knowledge. And carter_esque went through the trouble of underlining "detailed" to emphasize it. Batman with 3 days prep and detailed knowledge would probably solo. If he knows what reiryoku, reishi, and reiatsu are, then that's pretty much game over. Szayel Apporo Granz, Mayuri Kurosutchi, and Urahara Kisuke are all geniuses...and so is Batman. With the technology on DC Earth + Batman's genius he could simply neutralize reiatsu or seal it to make it unusable or find a way to completely destabilize reishi, i.e., the spirit particles that their bodies are made of.

Second, it doesn't matter who Flash prioritizes. He doesn't have to prioritize anybody because he has femtosecond reaction speed. From Flash's perspective it wouldn't even look like anybody was moving. From Flash's perspective a second would feel like 31.7 millionyears. With that kind of reaction speed, Flash could read the entire Harry Potter series as soon as the fight starts and still have enough time to blitz everybody on Aizen's team. Even Superman has feats such as reading every medical book ever published and performing surgery in 5 minutes, with that kind of brain processing speed nobody on Aizen's team will even have time to blink before they get blitzed.

There's also one more guy in question here. Nnoitra. Physical and energy based attacks unless augmented by aura are largely useless on him. I'm fairly certain only Cyborg and Hal can hurt him.

This makes no sense. First, what is aura? Second, this is a no limits fallacy. You're essentially saying that Nnoitra has infinite durability against all attacks that don't have aura, no matter how strong the attacks are. A character only gets credit for their feats and Nnoitra has no feats of durability suggesting that he could resist being disassembled at the molecular level or tank mountain-busting punches. Third, there's never anything stated in the manga suggesting that Nnoitra is immune to an attack unless the attacks have aura, whatever that is. Nnoitra only has enhanced durability due to his Hierro.

What about Ben 10 vs flash?

I'm done with this argument. I've already explained how it works. You may not like it, but that's the way it is.

Geniuses, yes. But Batman usually uses things that are pre built. He has no experience with Reishi as Mayuri or Apporo or Urahara does. Coming up with such Tech for Batman is next to impossible. I doubt there are technology on New52 DC earth that can seal up reitsu. Heck Aporro is better. He does on spot analysis and can cancel out his opponents powers via simple modifications.

Again, has flash moved that fast in New 52? Not as far as I know. There's also that fact that Barragan's time acceleration works by accelerating the time of whatever that comes into contact with him. As long as Flash cannot decelerate his own personal time (like Zoom can. He accelerates his personal time to go faster), going faster through space where time around him slows down or even stops, is not going to matter. Depending on whether or not he chooses Barragan as his target first means no matter how fast he is, he will go down in less than a second (if he is going that fast).

I did not say he will resist being disassembled on a molecular level. resisting punches on the level (mountain+) is possible given the particular type of Hierro. Nnoitra is not immune. He negates any such damage. He would still get blown back up or whatever. After all, you never saw Kenpachi in his long carrier get damaged by a physical or otherwise energy based attack. And Nnoitras Hierro is superior. Read what I said carefully. Nnoitr's Hierro does not tread on NFL. It has limitations. There are about 3 guys who meet the requirements to damage him on JLA.

Not really, it doesn't work like that as far as I'm concerned. I see fights like that in comicvine everynow and then where posters usually rely on the "speedblitz", relying on something as mediocre as that. Its usually best feats vs best feats for any given character.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@darkraiden said:

@jeepeh said:

@darkraiden said:

@jeepeh said:

@darkraiden said:

Um... how exactly?

Scans for any of this?

Won't find them here. Just know they went toe to toe with planet busting Supes and use him as a measuring stick.

While he was holding back? -.- Superman Broke Green Lantern's chains.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331:

no problem ^_^ hit me up if you need a link to a streaming website with it

That's what's up. Although I'll probably need to do that on one of my way too few and far between off days!;)

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By uberhikari

@lowlaville:

Geniuses, yes. But Batman usually uses things that are pre built. He has no experience with Reishi as Mayuri or Apporo or Urahara does. Coming up with such Tech for Batman is next to impossible. I doubt there are technology on New52 DC earth that can seal up reitsu. Heck Aporro is better. He does on spot analysis and can cancel out his opponents powers via simple modifications.

You know what, you're right. I mean how is a genius with billions of dollars gonna find out how to build energy cancellation devices in 3 days? I mean it's not like he's a genius or rich...oh wait. Moreover, Batman doesn't just have intel or prior knowledge, again, he has detailed knowledge. You don't need experience if you have knowledge. Furthermore, anybody on DC Earth can build energy cancellation devices. They're like the simplest things to build in fiction. Once you know what kind of energy you're working with...build a device to neutralize it.

Again, has flash moved that fast in New 52? Not as far as I know. There's also that fact that Barragan's time acceleration works by accelerating the time of whatever that comes into contact with him. As long as Flash cannot decelerate his own personal time (like Zoom can. He accelerates his personal time to go faster), going faster through space where time around him slows down or even stops, is not going to matter. Depending on whether or not he chooses Barragan as his target first means no matter how fast he is, he will go down in less than a second (if he is going that fast).

Just because you don't know something doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Have you ever even read New 52 Flash? He had femtosecond reaction speed in like the first or second issue. Someone was shooting at him and the bullet literally touched his forehead and he still dodged it. And this is a morals off Flash. New 52 Flash has femtosecond reaction time and is lightspeed, so, like I said, it doesn't matter who he prioritizes. As soon as the battle starts Flash could go make himself a sandwich and still have enough time to speedblitz if he wanted. Barragan is no exception.

I did not say he will resist being disassembled on a molecular level. resisting punches on the level (mountain+) is possible given the particular type of Hierro. Nnoitra is not immune. He negates any such damage. He would still get blown back up or whatever. After all, you never saw Kenpachi in his long carrier get damaged by a physical or otherwise energy based attack. And Nnoitras Hierro is superior. Read what I said carefully. Nnoitr's Hierro does not tread on NFL. It has limitations. There are about 3 guys who meet the requirements to damage him on JLA.

First, Nnoitra has NEVER shown durability feats like what you're describing. I'm starting to doubt whether you've actually ever read Bleach. Nnoitra has never shown the ability to take mountain+ punches. You're making that up, bro. Feat>>>>>>>>speculation.

Second, do you even know what a hierro is? It's like when Collosus transforms; a hierro is like a layer of hard skin that enhances your durability. A hierro doesn't negate damage. Where are you getting this from? Here is Nnoitra being cut repeatedly by Kenpachi:

Do you see this? Kenpachi is cutting Nnoitra repeatedly and none of his strikes even produce shockwaves that do any damage to the surrounding area.

Third, did you just say that Kenpachi has never been damaged? Scans of Kenpachi being cut by Ichigo in the Soul Society Arc.

At this point it's clear that you don't know what you're talking about. Superman + Wonder Woman could break through Nnoitra's hierro with physical strength alone, and Flash could simply disassemble him at the molecular level.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari:

Batman has never shown as far as I know, the capability to build things. I mean, literally. Its not like marvel geniuses like Tony Stark or Reed Richards.

Okay you clearly have not understood what I meant. He may have femtosecond or whatnot reaction speed, but unless he can decelerate his own time, he is not escaping Barragan's ability, hence why I said depending on who he prioritizes to speed blitz, he will not get the chance to attack anyone else. If Flash does hit Barragan, its game over for Flash in a femtosecond. We know Barragans aging ability ages thousands of years within seconds. Flash have to slow down his time to greater than that to even live for a second of his own time.

You have to refer to Kenpachi's defensive stats for evidence of Nnoitra's Hierro. Because Kenpachi's defense and Nnoitra's hierro has the same ability. Kenpachi took multiple energy based and physical attacks from captains and Espada (to the point of resisting sealing techniques [Espadas are capable of the same-], and unless reinforced with Reitsu, he has not been harmed. Of course Nnoitra's hierro is stronger, because Kenpachi was initially unable to strike through Nnoitra's Hierro (the same as when Ichigo initially tried to land a blow on Kenpachi).

I cannot post scans right now, I don't have internet speed to do that.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

I'm done with this argument. I'm not going to keep repeating myself like a broken record. Especially when it's clear that you have no idea what you're talking about.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Aizen talks everyone to death

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari:

I do not care how fast flash can go as soon as the fight starts he is in snijis reverse world so he cannot function the only ones who might resist it are Batman ( with prep maybe) WW and again maybe cyborg everyone else if F**ed up

as for batmans prep he has the knowledge ... but show me one magic Prep moment n52 Batman has Show mw an example . Batman calls in help for magic all the time that implies he is not good at dealing with it

the Bleach team has no such difficulty in their prep

WW, Batman, cyborg VS grotto 13 is a stomp in Bleachs favor and the rest can be hunted down at the Groto 13's leisure ( worse case they BFR them using the gates)

Wrong thread..

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By jeepeh

@carter_esque: I think everything that can be said has been said. It's up to the person that reads it all to decide for themselves.

I just still have a problem with people saying that they aren't souls, Hollow start out as souls, but if the Shinigami can't reach them fast enough they turn into hollows. Do they cease to be souls when they turn into Hollows? And the Bleach Wiki (I haven't gotten a chance to watch the show) says that Shinigami are souls that trained hard enough to achieve Shinigami status or something like that, so do they cease to be souls when they change?

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331:

no problem ^_^ hit me up if you need a link to a streaming website with it

That's what's up. Although I'll probably need to do that on one of my way too few and far between off days!;)

You're going to watch 350+ episodes in one day? O.o You can just cut out the filler seasons, but still....

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh:

You're going to watch 350+ episodes in one day? O.o You can just cut out the filler seasons, but still....

Oh damn! I didn't know it was THAT many episodes O.O! Whoa. Uhh, well, maybe just a few of them then. You know, from the first season. Yeah, that's the ticket...

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: hmmm...... why did you tag me again?

I gave my opinion, nobody quoted me, i'm quite ok with this thread as it is.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh:

Oh damn! I didn't know it was THAT many episodes O.O! Whoa. Uhh, well, maybe just a few of them then. You know, from the first season. Yeah, that's the ticket...

Hahaha!

Yeah, you can probably do some research and find out which ones are filler seasons and cut those out, that should drop AT LEAST a hundred episodes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh:

Hahaha!

Yeah, you can probably do some research and find out which ones are filler seasons and cut those out, that should dropAT LEAST a hundred episodes.

LOL! Looks like I've got some work to do!

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It happens like this. JLA thinks they are winning. But in reality, Aizen and crew is. THE END.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Uchiha545

@heraldofganthet: try bleach wikia for detailed data and feats on characters too

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he stays alive, Barrangan solos. With no knowledge of his abilities, Flash and Supes run face first into Respira. As for Hal.."Everything ages"

But This is assuming he has the second he needs to breath.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@uchiha454:

try bleach wikia for detailed data and feats on characters too

Thanks for the tip. Apparently I've got a lot of catching up to do!:)

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is pointless. We have several planet level FTLs vs mountain level hypersonics. And you're pretending this is actually a match. That's cute.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals Off Justice League is some scary shit. Superman blitzes to infinity and beyond.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers