Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Carter_esque
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Rules...

• I'm using "Butterflaizen" (when he fought Dangai Ichigo)
  • No soul/reiatsu crushing allowed!
  1. Morals: OFF
  2. Prep: Batman gets 3 days of prep. The JLA has prior knowledge about Aizen, but not for anyone else in his group. Aizen has prior intel on the JLA as well.
  3. Weapons: Standard
  4. No BFR
  5. Location: Gotham City
No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

his name is Butterflaizen

and ignoring the obvious no-limits fallacy nature of Aizen, the JLA would crush

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

his name is Butterflaizen

and ignoring the obvious no-limits fallacy nature of Aizen, the JLA would crush

Butterflaizen is his nickname? I'm gonna have to remember that bc it is catchier anyway. Thanks, I'll change it in the OP.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeepeh

@carter_esque: How was I brought into this? >_> I'm not allowed to join the call-out book yet. But anyway...

FUDGE. You're making me choose between some of my favorite Characters. Yamamoto vs Batman? Why you make me choose!? XD I'll do some thinking and post a 5 paragraph argument or something. T_T Which aizen is this? The one that saw the FGT or the previous one?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals Off Justice League is some scary shit. Superman blitzes to infinity and beyond.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeepeh

@carter_esque: Oh wait, this is AIZEN'S team. Okay, some more thinking required.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals Off Justice League is some scary shit. Superman blitzes to infinity and beyond.

Agreed. And Barry is vibrating brains out of people's skulls.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Going with the JLA.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm assuming we are turning off Aizen and co's invisibility? Because if we aren't then Barragan can just walk up to them in his resurreccion and watch them decay. But lets assume they're visible.

Superman. He is the biggest threat, but there are lots of ways to take him out. Aizen's mind control, Barragan's decaying, Morals are off so Superman might rush him to try to kill him not knowing the danger in doing so. I think Barragan is a deciding factor here. Once one of them die from his Aging then the rest should be smart enough to avoid close range. If Superman tries to laser vision them than they can just Flash-Step out of the way right? Is there a limit to the distance they can flash step? And morals off doesn't mean they are going to blitz like crazy right? Aizen could warp Superman's senses to make him think that the other JL members are the enemy.

Batman is almost a non-factor, it's hard to understand what he would do with 3 days of prep. Especially if he only knows about Aizen...

WW/GL/Aquaman can have the same argument put against them as Superman.

Cyborg shouldn't be able to put them down, unless there's something I don't know about him. Cyborg gets killed by any of the team.

Flash though..... Flash could get interesting.... I'm not sure what would happen with him. Maybe Aizen's senses control could remove him as a threat.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is yammy in his Espada 0 or his Espada 10 form?

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Experio

Tough call.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pierpat

Well....they can't put down aizen.

As simple as that.

Oh, and barragan is no slouch either.

you needed a plot-combo to eliminate him.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

Of course they can all release if they're given the time to and if they feel like they need to. I personally don't think that any of the Espada are a match for the strongest members of the JLA in their base forms.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

Of course they can all release if they're given the time to and if they feel like they need to. I personally don't think that any of the Espada are a match for the strongest members of the JLA in their base forms.

We don't know what Yammy's normal resurreccion is right? His resureccion depends on how long he's charged his powers by resting and eating. Are we assuming he becomes the Espada 0 when he releases here?

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@carter_esque said:

@jeepeh said:

We don't know what Yammy's normal resurreccion is right? His resureccion depends on how long he's charged his powers by resting and eating. Are we assuming he becomes the Espada 0 when he releases here?

Yes we are.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jeepeh

@carter_esque: Okay, then we can say that he can wreck Gotham on size alone. And his energy blasts+his huge cero.... I think Bleach team might win. They'll definitely win if Aizen has the fore-sight to use his Shikai.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque:

Being completely unfamiliar with Aizen's Gotei 13, I won't be much help here.:(

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque:

Being completely unfamiliar with Aizen's Gotei 13, I won't be much help here.:(

Is anything I said in my post above about the JLA wrong? >_>

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DarkRaiden

GL solos, Supes solos, WW solos, Barry Solos. Together its a justice stomp.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jeepeh

GL solos, Supes solos, WW solos, Barry Solos. Together its a justice stomp.

Um... how exactly?

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RetconCrisis

Surprisingly, Butterflaizen here is not nearly the largest threat. The biggest threat here on Aizen's G13 is Baraggan Louisenbarn.

In his resurrecion form, Arrogante, you can't really stop him with the Justice League (Just to note, that is the JL, not the JLA; the JLA is the team with Martian Manhunter). The GL constructs won't hold him, as Baraggan has decayed through Hado and Kidou before, and those two are not physical matter, like a GL's construct. Superman tries to blitz Baraggan, then Superman loses half of his body from touching him. Wonder Woman would be decayed as well. GL can't stop his Respira. Aquaman has no counters to him either, and Cyborg and Batman are also screwed.

So if Baraggan has the change to activate his resurrecion, then Gotaizen 13. If he gets blitzed before he has the chance to say "rot", then the JL can win if they blitz.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheMagicStik

Aizen Solos, Barragan Solos, everybody else dies horribly.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only Aizen, Barrangan, and that guy with the weird name(he has multiple eyes and can take control of people with them) really matter. The rest are more physical combatants and won't really do anything besides serving as fodder.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman solos with 3 days prep.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surprisingly, Butterflaizen here is not nearly the largest threat. The biggest threat here on Aizen's G13 is Baraggan Louisenbarn.

In his resurrecion form, Arrogante, you can't really stop him with the Justice League (Just to note, that is the JL, not the JLA; the JLA is the team with Martian Manhunter). The GL constructs won't hold him, as Baraggan has decayed through Hado and Kidou before, and those two are not physical matter, like a GL's construct. Superman tries to blitz Baraggan, then Superman loses half of his body from touching him. Wonder Woman would be decayed as well. GL can't stop his Respira. Aquaman has no counters to him either, and Cyborg and Batman are also screwed.

So if Baraggan has the change to activate his resurrecion, then Gotaizen 13. If he gets blitzed before he has the chance to say "rot", then the JL can win if they blitz.

Can't he still be hit with laser vision and stuff?

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By uberhikari

They solo Batman with 3 days of prep? No.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Flash solos.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik said:

Batman doesn't know anything about them to prep with, he only knows about Aizen.

@mr_ingenuity How? He can't touch Barragan...

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Aizen and espada win and here is why

While they are Morals off they are not blood lusted so while speed blitz is an option ther are some cavaites

firstly do the espada start in resseeraction ? if they do they have a good chance at wining as stated earlier Barragan ages to death the frist person who attacks him which would eiter be Superman or flash

eiter way one big person is done

Aizen is the big threat How much knowledge do they have on him? do they know he is immortal? if they do it is total possible he is removed from play unless he has prepped a bit before they fight and he pulls a duplicate trick

The multi eyed one can be dangerous as he is pretty fast and low key if he goes silent he can use his domination ability to gain control of one of the justice league

4,0,1,3 will be a nice distraction and 4 has the advantage of great regen,1 has some serious fire power and a good trick, 3 will solo aquaman, 0 will just be a distraction

And I have to ask is this version of sups still weak to magic?

the blind captain was more dangerous as a captain he is fodderized

Gin is an issue for the JL just because he will be underestimated and his Banki is ridiculous if he is not blitzed he will snipe several of the JL right off the Bat and be a hell of a fight for the higer level JL members

9 is a non factor here as he can only take out bats and maybe cyborg if he is very lucky and the fight takes place at night

the mad scientist espada is a non factor as his power is to be crazy prepared no prep means he is nothing

grimjow and niruto ( 6 and 5) again just generally add fire power

In sum this could go eiter way depending on Aizen and Barragan

if supes and flash is neutralized by the Haxs the Bleach team wins

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Carter_esque

Flash solos.

How? Everyone on Aizen's team can air-walk..

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By uberhikari

@carter_esque:

1. Does Batman have prior knowledge of everybody on Aizen's team or only Aizen?

2. What is the extent of Batman's knowledge? For example, does he know what reiryoku, reishi, and reiatsu are? Or does he only know what Aizen and/or his group's abilities are?

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RetconCrisis

@jeepeh said:

@retconcrisis said:

Can't he still be hit with laser vision and stuff?

True, but because only Batman gets prep, Superman will try to bum-rush him off the bat like he does a lot in the New 52; he only uses heat vision as a last resort. And a non-morals Baraggan will activate Respira immediately - Respira's spreading process is so fast that it was faster than Sui-Feng's full speed trying to escape it, and she is one of the faster Gotei 13 captains.

With his morals-off use of his Respira, Baraggan kills everyone on the JL and Gotaizen team, except Aizen himself... and then Aizen one-shots Baraggan with his hax mode... again.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who ever attacks Barragan dies, team get's bloodlusted and let the blitzing begin while GL traps Barragan, since his shields in fact do not age.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 juiceboks  Moderator

Morals-off JLA won't give the Espada time to release their Zanpaktous. They all get oneshotted/BFRed right off the bat.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque:

1. Does Batman have prior knowledge of everybody on Aizen's team or only Aizen.

2. What is the extent of Batman's knowledge? For example, does he know what reiryoku, reishi, and reiatsu are? Or does he only know what Aizen and/or his group's abilities are?

Batman, being at a physical disadvantage, has detailed knowledge about everyone in Aizen's group. H The rest of the JLA only has intel on Aizen himself.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By uberhikari

@jeepeh said:

@uberhikari said:

@themagicstik said:

Batman doesn't know anything about them to prep with, he only knows about Aizen.

You're wrong. Here's what the OP says:

1. Does Batman have prior knowledge of everybody on Aizen's team or only Aizen.

Batman, being at a physical disadvantage, has detailed knowledge about everyone in Aizen's group. H The rest of the JLA only has intel on Aizen himself.

So, Batman solos.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jeepeh

@retconcrisis: Ah, okay. Does Barragan have any morals to begin with? lol. When did Aizen kill Barragan? Wasn't that the old vizored? And I would imagine Aizen having knowledge on the JL would tell the Espadas to perform their resurreccion's as soon as they can.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: How was Barragan killed again? I know it had something to do with Hachi but can't remenber the details

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless anyone on the Bleach team has shown the capacity to react to blitzes that are multiple times the speed of light, they are not even going to register they're dead, before Superman blows a head through them.

Also, Flash has femtosecond reaction time, which is one quadrillionth of a second. A person with that type of reaction time would see a second as 31.7 million years.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@carter_esque: How was Barragan killed again? I know it had something to do with Hachi but can't remenber the details

He teleported his decaying arm into Barragan's stomach and the rot started eating Barragan as well. Hachi theorized that Barragan wasn't immune to his own power and took the gamble.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: http://prntscr.com/2eqtpp He said the JL know about Aizen, not the others. What are you quoting?

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By jeepeh

@omgomgwtfwtf Superman doesn't speed-blitz, his morals are off, not out of Character. He can't blitz Barragan, it would kill him, same for flash.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@carter_esque: @jeepeh: Failed to realize Flash is faster than light it self distance doesn't matter when Barry has that much time to contemplate their deaths.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By uberhikari

@jeepeh said:

@uberhikari: http://prntscr.com/2eqtpp He said the JL know about Aizen, not the others. What are you quoting?

Go back through this thread and read my questions to carter_esque and read his responses to me. It's the 37th post in this thread. Batman solos.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the record - never, ever, ever put Flash in a battle with Morals off.

Flashes hold back and only go as fast as they need to. The second you turn them morals off they blitz and kill you before you can do anything.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

no, I don't know literally any anime characters