Justice League Infinity vs The Living Tribunal ( READ FIRST )

This topic is locked from further discussion.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Kinasin said:
" @geraldthesloth said:

" @Kinasin said:

" @geraldthesloth said:

" Living Tribunal, Divine Spawn didn't do anything special. "

Divine spawn can do whatever he feels the need to. He doesn't need to prove nothing it's straight from the almighty supremes mouth. What can LT do??? Nothing but destroy universes when there causing problems in the omniverse. "
Which would be why he did nothing impressive right? i've seen his feats replicated by regular DC powerhouses.  also LT Does more, he was able to stop the Infinity Gauntlet from functioning. "
LOL big deal let's see him stop Man of Miracles. Show a being sealing heaven and hell. Prove it. Then show me that same being talking to the presence or whoever and being told he can do whatever he desires. Spawn sealed up heaven and hell without even trying. Just what are you trying to imply. You think that is the extent of Divine Spawns power. If so then your a FOOL. Honestly. "
Divine Spawn never stopped the Man of Miracles.

Okay would you like me to show you Alan Scott doing it?

What makes me a fool? I'm going by what's written and shown. Not by a ridiculous claim.
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Kinasin
@geraldthesloth said:

" @Kinasin said:

" @geraldthesloth said:

" @Kinasin said:

" @geraldthesloth said:

" Living Tribunal, Divine Spawn didn't do anything special. "

Divine spawn can do whatever he feels the need to. He doesn't need to prove nothing it's straight from the almighty supremes mouth. What can LT do??? Nothing but destroy universes when there causing problems in the omniverse. "
Which would be why he did nothing impressive right? i've seen his feats replicated by regular DC powerhouses.  also LT Does more, he was able to stop the Infinity Gauntlet from functioning. "
LOL big deal let's see him stop Man of Miracles. Show a being sealing heaven and hell. Prove it. Then show me that same being talking to the presence or whoever and being told he can do whatever he desires. Spawn sealed up heaven and hell without even trying. Just what are you trying to imply. You think that is the extent of Divine Spawns power. If so then your a FOOL. Honestly. "
Divine Spawn never stopped the Man of Miracles.  Okay would you like me to show you Alan Scott doing it?  What makes me a fool? I'm going by what's written and shown. Not by a ridiculous claim. "
Written and shown it's written and show spawn doing things without even being fazed. Spawn is backed by MoM and from MoM's mouth you know the "writing" spawn can do whatever he desires. Let your imagination run wild.
The Gray Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#103  Edited By The Gray Fox

Okay, first off, I need to address something about Cosmic Spidey's presence on this JLI team-up. The Enigma Force isn't going to let Spider-Man use the powers of Captain Universe to "harm" The Living Tribunal. So unless Spidey backs out or joins forces with The Tribunal, he'll be stripped of The Uni-Power and left to fend for himself. Second...I'm leaning towards The Living Tribunal becoming the victor. 

Why? Because you can't go wrong with a character who had the prestigious honor of being placed on a Pink Floyd album cover. A silly reason I know, but from my POV it's very early in the morning and can't give a legitimate answer right now. Do not fear, for when such an answer comes to me I shall put it up on this post for all to see.

Fact: This picture was part of the collage on the cover of the 1968 Pink Floyd album called
Fact: This picture was part of the collage on the cover of the 1968 Pink Floyd album called "A Saucerful of Secrets."
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Kinasin
@The Gray Fox said:
" Okay, first off, I need to address something about Cosmic Spidey's presence on this JLI team-up. The Enigma Force isn't going to let Spider-Man use the powers of Captain Universe to "harm" The Living Tribunal. So unless Spidey backs out or joins forces with The Tribunal, he'll be stripped of The Uni-Power and left to fend for himself. Second...I'm leaning towards The Living Tribunal becoming the victor. 

Why? Because you can't go wrong with a character who had the prestigious honor of being placed on a Pink Floyd album cover. A silly reason I know, but from my POV it's very early in the morning and can't give a legitimate answer right now. Do not fear, for when such an answer comes to me I shall put it up on this post for all to see.

Fact: This picture was part of the collage on the cover of the 1968 Pink Floyd album called
Fact: This picture was part of the collage on the cover of the 1968 Pink Floyd album called "A Saucerful of Secrets."
"
Wow. You just really made LT into a joke with your whole post.
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

when did he stop MoM now??? 
Sealing something that was created by beings who have thousands if not millions of equals as other children of MoM... 

God & Satan where Universal Powers at best in spawn!  & Divine spawn is suppose to be there equal as said when he eat the apple or someshit... ...  

He gets shitstomped by LT without trouble, which is obvious...
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Kinasin
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" when did he stop MoM now??? Sealing something that was created by beings who have thousands if not millions of equals as other children of MoM...  God & Satan where Universal Powers at best in spawn!  & Divine spawn is suppose to be there equal as said when he eat the apple or someshit... ...   He gets shitstomped by LT without trouble, which is obvious... "
flagged for cussing and whoever said he stopped MoM you TARD. Also it never says god and satan are equal to those other beings dip**** I know because I own the comics and because people have tried saying that before and weren't able to supply any proof. You fail son and you don't have any proof to back up your bogus assertions so stfu already.
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Kinasin said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" when did he stop MoM now??? Sealing something that was created by beings who have thousands if not millions of equals as other children of MoM...  God & Satan where Universal Powers at best in spawn!  & Divine spawn is suppose to be there equal as said when he eat the apple or someshit... ...   He gets shitstomped by LT without trouble, which is obvious... "
flagged for cussing and whoever said he stopped MoM you TARD. Also it never says god and satan are equal to those other beings dip**** I know because I own the comics and because people have tried saying that before and weren't able to supply any proof. You fail son and you don't have any proof to back up your bogus assertions so stfu already. "

lol, concession accepted! 

You got nothing! now keep crying about!

OWNED!!! LFBCB!!
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Kinasin
@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @Kinasin said:

" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
flagged for cussing and whoever said he stopped MoM you TARD. Also it never says god and satan are equal to those other beings dip**** I know because I own the comics and because people have tried saying that before and weren't able to supply any proof. You fail son and you don't have any proof to back up your bogus assertions so stfu already. "
lol, concession accepted!  You got nothing! now keep crying about! OWNED!!! LFBCB!! "

No Caption Provided
nerd rage it never makes sense but it's always entertaining.
Avatar image for comicfanforever
comicfanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#109  Edited By comicfanforever

LT. Lt is at the omniversal level.
The competitors of a team 1 , are (at best) universal level. 

LT turns the silver surfer on a universal level (eternity level).

LT s Omniscient    

The Gray Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#110  Edited By The Gray Fox
@Kinasin said:
"Wow. You just really made LT into a joke with your whole post. "

If that is what you want to believe then so be it. I am not going to argue with you over a tiny bit of Tribunal-related trivia.
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By reactor

I don't mean to start anything here, but it seems to me that outside of LT's few feats, most of his acclaim stems from his position.

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Warcry80
@MrDestroyer187 said:
"This is my created version of a JLA TEAM called Justice League Infinity Gold Prime Superman, Kyle Rayner ( Ion HOG ), Divine Spawn, Classic Spectre, Dr. Manhattan, Amazo & Spiderman ( Captain Universe ) fighting against The Living Tribunal.... HOW WOULD THIS JLA FAIR AND WHO WINS???  

"

This team owns all!!! Except LT! LOL!!
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Kinasin said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
That's actually more flag worthy than the comment you flagged.
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"when did he stop MoM now??? Sealing something that was created by beings who have thousands if not millions of equals as other children of MoM...  God & Satan where Universal Powers at best in spawn!  & Divine spawn is suppose to be there equal as said when he eat the apple or someshit... ...   He gets shitstomped by LT without trouble, which is obvious... "

Agreed. 

MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By MrDestroyer187

OK Guys i have switched the OP to this and have come up with a perfect replacement for Spidey, Now my JLA Infinity has Gold Supes ( with SOS ), Kyle Rayner ( Ion HOG ), Divine Spawn ( with MOM ), Classic Spectre ( Full Power ), Dr. Strangefate, Dr. Manhattan & Amazo...  Now lets see how LT handles this!!!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@MrDestroyer187 said: There's lots of speculation about the SOS,it wouldn't be good to include that.MoM is widely thought of being omnipotent due to supremacy over the Spawn universe,you shouldn't put him in to many threads.
"OK Guys i have switched the OP to this and have come up with a perfect replacement for Spidey, Now my JLA Infinity has Gold Supes ( with SOS ), Kyle Rayner ( Ion HOG ), Divine Spawn ( with MOM ), Classic Spectre ( Full Power ), Dr. Strangefate, Dr. Manhattan & Amazo...  Now lets see how LT handles this!!!

"

TH
MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By MrDestroyer187
@Pr_Beyonder said:

" @MrDestroyer187 said: There's lots of speculation about the SOS,it wouldn't be good to include that.MoM is widely thought of being omnipotent due to supremacy over the Spawn universe,you shouldn't put him in to many threads.

"OK Guys i have switched the OP to this and have come up with a perfect replacement for Spidey, Now my JLA Infinity has Gold Supes ( with SOS ), Kyle Rayner ( Ion HOG ), Divine Spawn ( with MOM ), Classic Spectre ( Full Power ), Dr. Strangefate, Dr. Manhattan & Amazo...  Now lets see how LT handles this!!!

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
TH "
@Pr_Beyonder: I had to get Spidey out of there on the fact that his Uni Power is redundant against LT, but the rest seems to be ok with me even though some things have been stated in other threads
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@MrDestroyer187:
As I said,
"There's lots of speculation about the SOS,it wouldn't be good to include that.MoM is widely thought of being omnipotent due to supremacy over the Spawn universe,you shouldn't put him in to many threads." 

In other words,using the sword of superman and MoM in any battle make it boring,and fan based.

MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By MrDestroyer187
@Pr_Beyonder: Darn that sucks LOL :  (
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@MrDestroyer187 said:
" @Pr_Beyonder: Darn that sucks LOL :  ( "

No need to worry, as a newer member you really aren't inclined to be adjusted to the environment of experienced thread makers/debaters. 

Just listen to suggestions and ideas,especially that of credible debaters,and you'll have no problem becoming one yourself.
MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By MrDestroyer187
@Pr_Beyonder: Nice thanks for the tip, but the thing thats weird is what we debate about revolves around fantasy which is fiction, my question is why is there so many rules on PIS and Non-Canon things when there is obvious proof and scans of them etc... it just seems funny to me how theres rules about things that are fictional lol, it doesn't really make sense in some respects, now in reality of course there must be rules... Its Reality something this site's topics dont revolve around lol...
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Kinasin
@Pr_Beyonder said:

" @Kinasin said:

" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"when did he stop MoM now??? Sealing something that was created by beings who have thousands if not millions of equals as other children of MoM...  God & Satan where Universal Powers at best in spawn!  & Divine spawn is suppose to be there equal as said when he eat the apple or someshit... ...   He gets shitstomped by LT without trouble, which is obvious... "
Agreed.   "
Divine Spawn FTW. Also try backing up anything that you just agreed to. You won't be able to. :)
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@MrDestroyer187:
Because if something's not part of the main story line(i.e non-canon crossovers.) and we accept them as a good arguement,Venom would be above Superman.
MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By MrDestroyer187

I respect your word on the matter but it still seems kind of silly to be making rules in the realm of Fiction, a realm that literally should have no bounds lol, and Venom above Superman now thats quite hard to believe lol

Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@MrDestroyer187 said:
"I respect your word on the matter but it still seems kind of silly to be making rules in the realm of Fiction, a realm that literally should have no bounds lol, and Venom above Superman now thats quite hard to believe lol "

That's why there's rules.
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Kinasin said:
"@Pr_Beyonder said:

" @Kinasin said:

" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
Agreed.   "
Divine Spawn FTW. Also try backing up anything that you just agreed to. You won't be able to. :) "

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#126  Edited By charlieboy
@MrDestroyer187:

the reason on why there is rules is to provide structure for the debate. otherwise people could say whatever they want and not have to back it up; and then there would be worse fights on here then there already are. and you can actually be banned for not following the rules.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Hellos
@charlieboy said:
"@MrDestroyer187: the reason on why there is rules is to provide structure for the debate. otherwise people could say whatever they want and not have to back it up; and then there would be worse fights on here then there already are. and you can actually be banned for not following the rules. "

Hes a troll. Namely why he makes a thread and if people insist one character wins he changes up the OP to add the IG or someone new to make it onesided.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By charlieboy
@Hellos:
and you must not say superman loses. lol
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Hellos
@charlieboy said:
"@Hellos: and you must not say superman loses. lol "

He gets stomped. :P
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By charlieboy
@Hellos:
lol
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Kinasin
@Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Kinasin said:
"@Pr_Beyonder said:

" @Kinasin said:

" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
Agreed.   "
Divine Spawn FTW. Also try backing up anything that you just agreed to. You won't be able to. :) "

"
This scan proved none of your points.
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Kinasin:
Oops,sorry the whole thing didn't fit. 

Man of Miracles said he was superior to everyone. 

This would include Spawn.
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Kinasin
@Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Kinasin: Oops,sorry the whole thing didn't fit.   Man of Miracles said he was superior to everyone.  This would include Spawn. "
ok and were did I say spawn was superior to man of miracles?????????
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Kinasin said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Kinasin: Oops,sorry the whole thing didn't fit.   Man of Miracles said he was superior to everyone.  This would include Spawn. "
ok and were did I say spawn was superior to man of miracles????????? "

You didn't but Spawn being omnipotent would mean he's MoM's equal. 

MoM >Spawn. 

He wasn't given full power of MoM is my arguement. 

He was able to do anything in that universe,under MoM since they didn't have any Lt level beings.
MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By MrDestroyer187
@Hellos said:
" @charlieboy said:
"@MrDestroyer187: the reason on why there is rules is to provide structure for the debate. otherwise people could say whatever they want and not have to back it up; and then there would be worse fights on here then there already are. and you can actually be banned for not following the rules. "
Hes a troll. Namely why he makes a thread and if people insist one character wins he changes up the OP to add the IG or someone new to make it onesided. "
@Hellos: Judging on your pitiful words id say your the Troll, and a very Big one to say the least LOL I only changed things up to make it more Interesting. 

No Caption Provided

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Hellos
@MrDestroyer187 said:
" @Hellos: Judging on your pitiful words id say your the Troll, and a very Big one to say the least LOL I only changed things up to make it more Interesting. 

"

I  also forgot to mention posts pointless pictures over and over in his posts.
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Kinasin

Hellos your the troll and you know it.  

@Pr_Beyonder

said:

" @Kinasin said:

" @Pr_Beyonder said:
You didn't but Spawn being omnipotent would mean he's MoM's equal.  MoM >Spawn.   He wasn't given full power of MoM is my arguement.   He was able to do anything in that universe,under MoM since they didn't have any Lt level beings. "
Dude this whole omniverse thing is getting a little old IMO. Didn't you ever read shattered image which would suggest that there is an omniverse of some sort in the image verse and who's to say the image universe isn't bigger then your omniverse. Also he was given full power by mom is my argument because mom said spawn could do whatever he desired. So get over it.
MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By MrDestroyer187
@Hellos said:
" @MrDestroyer187 said:
" @Hellos: Judging on your pitiful words id say your the Troll, and a very Big one to say the least LOL I only changed things up to make it more Interesting. 

No Caption Provided
"
I  also forgot to mention posts pointless pictures over and over in his posts. "
Hello's your just upset that i gave you a fist full across the country LOL, oh and your pointless damn you should have told me that from the start buddy boy and its not wise to talk about yourself in that manner... and nice try on trying to speak to the others as if i am not there LOL i think your either on some good shrooms or really high im not sure but maybe you need a back hand to bring you back into Reality .....

No Caption Provided
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Kinasin said:
"Hellos your the troll and you know it.  

@Pr_Beyonder

said:

" @Kinasin said:

" @Pr_Beyonder said:
You didn't but Spawn being omnipotent would mean he's MoM's equal.  MoM >Spawn.   He wasn't given full power of MoM is my arguement.   He was able to do anything in that universe,under MoM since they didn't have any Lt level beings. "
Dude this whole omniverse thing is getting a little old IMO. Didn't you ever read shattered image which would suggest that there is an omniverse of some sort in the image verse and who's to say the image universe isn't bigger then your omniverse. Also he was given full power by mom is my argument because mom said spawn could do whatever he desired. So get over it. "

I didn't mention the omniverse once,I just said with the exception of MoM Spawn's never met anyone near LT's level. 

Alright,your veiws are different than mine,if you don't feel like debating anymore(not an insult in anyway) I'll gladly agree to go our seperate ways. 

Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Kinasin
@Pr_Beyonder said:

" @Kinasin said:

"Hellos your the troll and you know it.  

@Pr_Beyonder

said:

" @Kinasin said:

" @Pr_Beyonder said:
Dude this whole omniverse thing is getting a little old IMO. Didn't you ever read shattered image which would suggest that there is an omniverse of some sort in the image verse and who's to say the image universe isn't bigger then your omniverse. Also he was given full power by mom is my argument because mom said spawn could do whatever he desired. So get over it. "
I didn't mention the omniverse once,I just said with the exception of MoM Spawn's never met anyone near LT's level.  Alright,your veiws are different than mine,if you don't feel like debating anymore(not an insult in anyway) I'll gladly agree to go our seperate ways.    "
Agree to disagree it is. I'm down to debate forever your call.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Hellos
@Kinasin said:

"Hellos your the troll and you know it.  "

Nope.  
Tell me when I start making threads and then dramatically change up the rules in an attempt to make it as one sided as possible or quote people into oblivion.  

Then we can talk about me being a troll.

"Dude this whole omniverse thing is getting a little old IMO. Didn't you ever read shattered image which would suggest that there is an omniverse of some sort in the image verse and who's to say the image universe isn't bigger then your omniverse. Also he was given full power by mom is my argument because mom said spawn could do whatever he desired. So get over it. " 

Don't blame the man for what Marvel has set up, he's an omnipresent, omniscient, nigh omnipotent being that resides over the entire marvel omniverse making sure it doesn't go horribly crashing down. 
Again it would help if you had more of a case than being able to do anything he desires as if that means anything in the world of fiction where dozens of non omnipotent beings can do that.
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Kinasin

No Caption Provided

@TheMouth

said:

" @Kinasin said:

Nope.  
Tell me when I start making threads and then dramatically change up the rules in an attempt to make it as one sided as possible or quote people into oblivion.  

"Dude this whole omniverse thing is getting a little old IMO. Didn't you ever read shattered image which would suggest that there is an omniverse of some sort in the image verse and who's to say the image universe isn't bigger then your omniverse. Also he was given full power by mom is my argument because mom said spawn could do whatever he desired. So get over it. " 

Don't blame the man for what Marvel has set up, he's an omnipresent, omniscient, nigh omnipotent being that resides over the entire marvel omniverse making sure it doesn't go horribly crashing down. Again it would help if you had more of a case than being able to do anything he desires as if that means anything in the world of fiction where dozens of non omnipotent beings can do that. "
TheMouth I didn't even read what you said except for you saying nope. You trolled in that dbz thread and your trolling in this thread GTFO.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Hellos

@Pr_Beyonder said:

"You didn't but Spawn being omnipotent would mean he's MoM's equal.  MoM >Spawn.   He wasn't given full power of MoM is my arguement.   He was able to do anything in that universe,under MoM since they didn't have any Lt level beings. "

Spawn being omnipotent would make him more powerful than MoM, thats the general point of omnipotence, you have no equals and everyone is below you.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Hellos
@Kinasin said:

"Hellos I didn't even read what you said except for you saying nope. You trolled in that dbz thread and your trolling in this thread GTFO. "

Feel free to actually bring some evidence to support that claim, all my posts are here on vine for you to quote and bring to others attention of this awful troll called Hellos. 
But I don't expect you to do anything, general rule of thumb you would rather throw the accusation out without any evidence. 

It fits your debating style quite well champ.  

@Kinasin said:
"

@TheMouth

said:

" @Kinasin said:

Nope.  

Don't blame the man for what Marvel has set up, he's an omnipresent, omniscient, nigh omnipotent being that resides over the entire marvel omniverse making sure it doesn't go horribly crashing down. Again it would help if you had more of a case than being able to do anything he desires as if that means anything in the world of fiction where dozens of non omnipotent beings can do that. "
TheMouth I didn't even read what you said except for you saying nope. You trolled in that dbz thread and your trolling in this thread GTFO. "

Nice editing, it's very cute. 
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Kinasin
@Hellos said:
"
@Pr_Beyonder said:

"You didn't but Spawn being omnipotent would mean he's MoM's equal.  MoM >Spawn.   He wasn't given full power of MoM is my arguement.   He was able to do anything in that universe,under MoM since they didn't have any Lt level beings. "

Spawn being omnipotent would make him more powerful than MoM, thats the general point of omnipotence, you have no equals and everyone is below you.    "
LT isn't the supreme over all hate to break it to you.
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Kinasin
@Hellos said:
" @Kinasin said:
"Hellos I didn't even read what you said except for you saying nope. You trolled in that dbz thread and your trolling in this thread GTFO. "
Feel free to actually bring some evidence to support that claim, all my posts are here on vine for you to quote and bring to others attention of this awful troll called Hellos. But I don't expect you to do anything, general rule of thumb you would rather throw the accusation out without any evidence.  It fits your debating style quite well champ. "
I'll grab your troll statements right now.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Hellos
@Kinasin said:
"I'll grab your troll statements right now. "

This will be a good laugh. 

@Kinasin said:
" @Hellos said:
"
@Pr_Beyonder said:

Spawn being omnipotent would make him more powerful than MoM, thats the general point of omnipotence, you have no equals and everyone is below you.    "
LT isn't the supreme over all hate to break it to you. "

You know I am somewhat baffled at to where I mentioned LT at all. Although now that you bring it up, bar the writers or anyone they empower to be more powerful, yes he is. 

See everyone in the below page. He's supreme over them all and all other beings in the omniverse other than the writers currently. 

Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Kinasin

Post by Hellos (6,958 posts) See mini bio   Level 13
Online Now
Follow Send a PM

@Kinasin said:

" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:

" Kyle could probably solo the entire DBZ cast "

TROLL "

No he's completetely right, Kyle has better durability, speed, strength lifting feats with that ring. A majority of the stuff you see the standard Lantern take would kill the DBZ cast.

@velle37 said:

"Kyle Definitely has enough power to beat Vegeta, But i need more info on him up against pewople with super speed. Vegeta can destroy a planet with a gesture, that's not to be taken lightly..... "

That would kill Vegeta.  
Rule of thumb, theres a reason everytime a claimed planet buster is being charged up in DBZ the cast is freaking out for a reason, because a majority of them will die.

Lawl DBZ.

you had some stupid annoying troll video right here.. this page 4 of the kyle rayner vs vegeta thread

This feels like the youtube video that represents some of the more rediculous claims out there.

Post by Hellos (6,959 posts) See mini bio   Level 13
Online Now
Follow Send a PM
@velle37 said:

"Pan is Gohan and Videl's daughter. She is seen at the end of the series and is a toddler. "

This I know, since I watched the Horrid GT. I just don't remember her doing anything at all during DBZ so I'm checking out the episodes given to me.
Online Now
Follow Send a PM
@Louisiana Bob said:

" @Hellos: again with my post not going through..daphuck  uh huh..i would point out your habbitt for writing your..when it should be you're..but hey..i'll just leave it uh huh..because lord know you'll keep this going Kyle isn't cutting anyone in half no matter how low of an opinion you have of dbz. Trunks was slicing through freiza who survived a planet exploding..and yet he could put a scratch on goku. Same sword couldn't cut trunks..android 18 had sword break over her arm...goku had axes break over his head..bullets bounce off of him..raditz took a moon buster to the hand like it was nothing...people surviving nuke level attacks, but they're just going to get cut in half...why? Because you say so..nowhy don't you just say you don't think any z fighter can survive a planet buster instead of trying to look clever. Like goku said to frieza as he let himself be hit by friezas blast..you destroyed a planet but you cant kill one man? Like gohan said after buu blew himself up..if buu wanted to even try to kill me, there wouldn't be anything left of this planet. superman stated this after he told kyle he it was he, who needed to get the leugue because they needed the leagues help asap..but whatever XD it's going to be restricted to air..and stay in the air..why..because you say so...no.Man thats sloppy even for you hellos. I mean honestly just say kyle has no speed feats on the ground, instead of saying no the fight stays in the air. I made myself clear what i wanted. Any feats of kyles running speed, and fighting speed. Everyone knows all lanters can go beyond light speed in space....how kyles ground game. And yes now im interested in what he can do in an atmosphere...even thou i know you're going to mention him doing something while flying. And i'm sorry the PIS committee can't save kyle in this fight. it took no effort "

You are Spike.  
You had a pretty good cover going don't know why you went back to the horrid typing.

Their Durability isn't going to prevent Kyle from smashing Vegeta with a giant green hammer. A planet buster is overkill. Cell's self destruct took down Goku, Vegeta's charged up planet busting attacked nearly cut Perfect Cell in half and if said planet ever went boom, the entire cast would die with the exception of Goku if he uses IT.
So your argument Spike is, so far, If Vegeta fights him on the ground Kyle is going to get beat down by Vegeta's superior H2H and speed, right? Lawls.
Online Now
Follow Send a PM
@Louisiana Bob said:

"was the you're/you too much fo r you..you just gonna settle for you are...nice compromise.   Kyle cant even contain a nuke..but he;s going to stop them from busting their constructs that are coming at them...sure  Cell who later claimed to be a solar system buster and many many many many more times powerful than frieza who could one shot planets with a PL of 5,000...uh huh and so is vegeta  nah they wouldnt  So your argument so far hellos is kyle fights in the air...stays in the air...and they never touch the ground again..and kyle wins that way....again...still not seeing..or even hearing those running/fighting speed feats from kyle..not even an earths atmosphere speed feat you can throw out.....uh huh  Seemed to work for Deathstroke as he broke four fingers in kyles hand...lawl all you like..maybe you'll lawal even harder once you actually come up with a reason why kyle might beat vegeta other than he smashes him with a hammer because vegeta will stand there...and kyle will keep the fight in the air..because you say so. "

@Kinasin said:

"why would the giant green hammer have as much destructive force as Cell's self destruct, and as far as vegeta using a planet busting attack they have extreme KI flow which is what allows them to compress planet busting attacks and control them with expert use so destroying the planet really doesn't come into play here. "

When did I say it would be as destructive as the self destruct? I'm saying Vegeta is going to have a giant green hammer splattering him all over the ground.
Yeah he's not going to be tagging Kyle.

@Sexy Merc said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

" Kyle cant even contain a nuke..but he;s going to stop them from busting their constructs that are coming at them...sure "

Do you read comics, out of curiosity? "

Nah just searched the web for low showings and PIS for Vine. He's picky on what he trolls.
Online Now
Follow Send a PM
@Kinasin said:

"Actually you are because you think vegeta's durability is so weak that he can be smashed by kyles hammer"

Ofcourse I do. It takes Superman's hardest hits to beat through a green lantern construct, Vegeta getting hit by something that hard is going to get hurt. Gohan falling on Vegeta badly hurt him.

"and then you go on to give a comparison of cells self destruct blowing up goku......"

Showing how a simple planet bust, that blew off a rediculously small planet, was more than enough to nearly vaporize all of Goku.  
For this planet+durability, DBZ fighters have a lot of low showing to pull from.

".... this entails to me that you are in fact comparing the damage of Hal's hammer to a self destruct by cell and please don't skip the total context of my comment."

Last I checked I wanted, seems more like your trying to force my post into saying that Kyle's hammer is going to be = to Cell blowing up and killing Goku. Two extremely different things are different.  

"The saiyan race is a super race with super strength,durability, and transformation into giant apes which greatly enhances those attributes by a lot. "

Yep they have to transform just to lift 40 tons.  
The problem is you can't prove how fast they are going and if they are moving FTL it's not going to be some vast margin.
As for their durability, again hordes of showings to say the planet+ durability defense is nonexistent. Simply put they can dish out a lot more than they can take.

They can't turn into giant apes without a tail and even then the SSJ forms beat the hell out of the transformation easy.

"Vegeta has shown that he can control his ape state without going berserk which would even enhance his powers further."

No tail.

" Please don't dodge my statement on the KI control/compressing of planet busting attacks also. "

Not really dodging it, Kyle will be doing all the dodging.
Online Now
Follow Send a PM
@Louisiana Bob said:

" @Hellos: You're...not your...  uh huh i don't have the patience to just sit here exchange pity insults with you all night. I asked for feats, i even told you that you didn't have to show scans, just instances ..instead you troll, throw out more insults and just talk about z fighters get slaughtered because you say so. The fight stays in the air because you say...ignore the fact that i asked for kyle atmosphere speed in the air..no just hes faster than vegeta...ignore me asking for fighting and ground speed..it's not..z fighters fly around a lot, it will stay in the air, because kyle nor vegeta have ever fought on the ground..more insults..PIS, but refuse to list better feats kyle had with his scans and more insults troll this and troll that. If you cant be civil and for once...debate without trying to irritate and annoy, then you do that with someone else, but i'm done over your obsessive need to act like a f#cking child. You have a nice night thou "

another troll vid
 Post by Fist_of_Mandalore (1,399 posts) See mini bio   Level 9
UnFollow Send a PM
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:

picture saying GTFO placed right here someone else who knows your a troll

I hope you are kidding.
Online Now
Follow Send a PM
@Louisiana Bob said:

"LOL...you mean pretty much every argument you made about kyle winning...yeah you would know all about that huh  Lifting the z sword with one hand when it took gohan to go ss1 before getting use to it.....fighting kidd buu's reincarnation at base form and being even with him....no..those things put goku above the pis 40 ton limit.....those were also in the manga and anime. yada yada yada..i'll get back to ignoring you know "

Smashing him with a hammer seems solid enough IMO.  
It's nice that Goku and Gohan are completely dfferent characters, lifting completely different things, both needing to go SSJ just to lift said objects.

Goku last I checked had to go SSJ3 to fight Kid Buu and was still losing. Namely why he had to get Spirit Bomb going.  
Uub would get beat down by Buu too.

I'd prefer if you did, I'd rather have you ignore me than listen to a read another mindless response from you again.
Online Now
Follow Send a PM
@Kinasin said:

"Vegeta smashes and we have put out far more evidence to prove it than you guys have put out to deny it.  Also LB has practically defeated all arguments you have brought up against vegeta winning. There for you lose. "

Not seeing how we lose, I'm looking for convincing argument's, not rediculous arguments from the same guy that has made threads go up to 60 pages worth of trolling.
Although one wonders why when your on, he's offline.  

Couldn't get two internet browsers going?
Online Now
Follow Send a PM
@Kinasin said:

"You've never read the manga or watched the series obviously so quit trolling already with your mouthwash assumption and go bye bye already "

I wouldn't have a clue as to how you came by the assumption that I haven't seen the series or read the manga.
I haven't read the manga outside scans provided in these threads, although other then an episode during Buu Saga I did see the entire series and right now I'm watching DBZ abridged for the lawls.  

Cartoon Network was epic back in the day when it had constant blocks of anime to watch.

Troll. You lost that thread BTW. :)

Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Kinasin
@Hellos said:
" @Kinasin said:
"I'll grab your troll statements right now. "

This will be a good laugh. 

@Kinasin said:
" @Hellos said:
"
@Pr_Beyonder said:

LT isn't the supreme over all hate to break it to you. "

You know I am somewhat baffled at to where I mentioned LT at all. Although now that you bring it up, bar the writers or anyone they empower to be more powerful, yes he is. 

No Caption Provided
See everyone in the below page. He's supreme over them all and all other beings in the omniverse other than the writers currently. 

No Caption Provided
"
No primal monitor or presence............
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Hellos
@Kinasin said:
"  

@Kinasin said:

" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:

TROLL "

No he's completetely right, Kyle has better durability, speed, strength lifting feats with that ring. A majority of the stuff you see the standard Lantern take would kill the DBZ cast. " 

He does have better durability, speed and strength lifting feats than Vegeta. And he could very well kill the DBZ cast. 

"@velle37 said:

"Kyle Definitely has enough power to beat Vegeta, But i need more info on him up against pewople with super speed. Vegeta can destroy a planet with a gesture, that's not to be taken lightly..... "

That would kill Vegeta.  
Rule of thumb, theres a reason everytime a claimed planet buster is being charged up in DBZ the cast is freaking out for a reason, because a majority of them will die.

Lawl DBZ. "

Namely why Goku was outright vaporized by Cell's self destruct planet bust. They can't take planet busters and one would have the majority of the cast that doesn't outright die from the explosion die in space helpess to get rescued.

"you had some stupid annoying troll video right here.. this page 4 of the kyle rayner vs vegeta thread"

Care to link it?  

"This feels like the youtube video that represents some of the more rediculous claims out there." 

Oh that, yep it does. You don't think that video accurately displayed some of the awful rediculous things that DBZ fans have said, then you haven't been on the internets long.

"@velle37 said:

"Pan is Gohan and Videl's daughter. She is seen at the end of the series and is a toddler. "

This I know, since I watched the Horrid GT. I just don't remember her doing anything at all during DBZ so I'm checking out the episodes given to me." 

So my opinion that ishared by a lot of DBZ fans due to the massive power downgrade Goku and the cast had = troll? Or the fact I asked the user for a particular episode of Pan to see this feat? 

"@Louisiana Bob said:

" @Hellos: again with my post not going through..daphuck  uh huh..i would point out your habbitt for writing your..when it should be you're..but hey..i'll just leave it uh huh..because lord know you'll keep this going Kyle isn't cutting anyone in half no matter how low of an opinion you have of dbz. Trunks was slicing through freiza who survived a planet exploding..and yet he could put a scratch on goku. Same sword couldn't cut trunks..android 18 had sword break over her arm...goku had axes break over his head..bullets bounce off of him..raditz took a moon buster to the hand like it was nothing...people surviving nuke level attacks, but they're just going to get cut in half...why? Because you say so..nowhy don't you just say you don't think any z fighter can survive a planet buster instead of trying to look clever. Like goku said to frieza as he let himself be hit by friezas blast..you destroyed a planet but you cant kill one man? Like gohan said after buu blew himself up..if buu wanted to even try to kill me, there wouldn't be anything left of this planet. superman stated this after he told kyle he it was he, who needed to get the leugue because they needed the leagues help asap..but whatever XD it's going to be restricted to air..and stay in the air..why..because you say so...no.Man thats sloppy even for you hellos. I mean honestly just say kyle has no speed feats on the ground, instead of saying no the fight stays in the air. I made myself clear what i wanted. Any feats of kyles running speed, and fighting speed. Everyone knows all lanters can go beyond light speed in space....how kyles ground game. And yes now im interested in what he can do in an atmosphere...even thou i know you're going to mention him doing something while flying. And i'm sorry the PIS committee can't save kyle in this fight. it took no effort "

You are Spike.  
You had a pretty good cover going don't know why you went back to the horrid typing. 

Their Durability isn't going to prevent Kyle from smashing Vegeta with a giant green hammer. A planet buster is overkill. Cell's self destruct took down Goku, Vegeta's charged up planet busting attacked nearly cut Perfect Cell in half and if said planet ever went boom, the entire cast would die with the exception of Goku if he uses IT. 

Again though this comment

So your argument Spike is, so far, If Vegeta fights him on the ground Kyle is going to get beat down by Vegeta's superior H2H and speed, right? Lawls. 
"  

Again how am I trolling by stating who the user is? It's Spike, hes been banned god knows how many times.  
It isn't and a planet buster is over kill and Goku did die when Cell blew up in his face and Perfect Cell did get sheered  in half by Vegeta's claimed planet buster.

Are all these quotes going to be posts you simply disagree with = trolling?

@Louisiana Bob said:

"was the you're/you too much fo r you..you just gonna settle for you are...nice compromise.   Kyle cant even contain a nuke..but he;s going to stop them from busting their constructs that are coming at them...sure  Cell who later claimed to be a solar system buster and many many many many more times powerful than frieza who could one shot planets with a PL of 5,000...uh huh and so is vegeta  nah they wouldnt  So your argument so far hellos is kyle fights in the air...stays in the air...and they never touch the ground again..and kyle wins that way....again...still not seeing..or even hearing those running/fighting speed feats from kyle..not even an earths atmosphere speed feat you can throw out.....uh huh  Seemed to work for Deathstroke as he broke four fingers in kyles hand...lawl all you like..maybe you'll lawal even harder once you actually come up with a reason why kyle might beat vegeta other than he smashes him with a hammer because vegeta will stand there...and kyle will keep the fight in the air..because you say so. "

This is Spikes post, not mine. 

"@Kinasin said:

"why would the giant green hammer have as much destructive force as Cell's self destruct, and as far as vegeta using a planet busting attack they have extreme KI flow which is what allows them to compress planet busting attacks and control them with expert use so destroying the planet really doesn't come into play here. "

When did I say it would be as destructive as the self destruct? I'm saying Vegeta is going to have a giant green hammer splattering him all over the ground.
Yeah he's not going to be tagging Kyle. "

Me pointing out you twisting my words to insist I said something I didn't = trolling. 

"@Sexy Merc said:

" @Louisiana Bob said:

" Kyle cant even contain a nuke..but he;s going to stop them from busting their constructs that are coming at them...sure "

Do you read comics, out of curiosity? "

Nah just searched the web for low showings and PIS for Vine. He's picky on what he trolls. "

Look at any of Spike's posts between all the accounts that have been banned maybe then you'd have a clue champ.  
This is completely true on my part.

"@Kinasin said:

"Actually you are because you think vegeta's durability is so weak that he can be smashed by kyles hammer"

Ofcourse I do. It takes Superman's hardest hits to beat through a green lantern construct, Vegeta getting hit by something that hard is going to get hurt. Gohan falling on Vegeta badly hurt him.

"and then you go on to give a comparison of cells self destruct blowing up goku......"

Showing how a simple planet bust, that blew off a rediculously small planet, was more than enough to nearly vaporize all of Goku.  
For this planet+durability, DBZ fighters have a lot of low showing to pull from.

".... this entails to me that you are in fact comparing the damage of Hal's hammer to a self destruct by cell and please don't skip the total context of my comment."

Last I checked I wanted, seems more like your trying to force my post into saying that Kyle's hammer is going to be = to Cell blowing up and killing Goku. Two extremely different things are different.  

"The saiyan race is a super race with super strength,durability, and transformation into giant apes which greatly enhances those attributes by a lot. "

Yep they have to transform just to lift 40 tons.  
The problem is you can't prove how fast they are going and if they are moving FTL it's not going to be some vast margin.
As for their durability, again hordes of showings to say the planet+ durability defense is nonexistent. Simply put they can dish out a lot more than they can take.

They can't turn into giant apes without a tail and even then the SSJ forms beat the hell out of the transformation easy.

"Vegeta has shown that he can control his ape state without going berserk which would even enhance his powers further."

No tail.

" Please don't dodge my statement on the KI control/compressing of planet busting attacks also. "

Not really dodging it, Kyle will be doing all the dodging." 

Again a post where I'm correcting you. 

@Louisiana Bob said:

" @Hellos: You're...not your...  uh huh i don't have the patience to just sit here exchange pity insults with you all night. I asked for feats, i even told you that you didn't have to show scans, just instances ..instead you troll, throw out more insults and just talk about z fighters get slaughtered because you say so. The fight stays in the air because you say...ignore the fact that i asked for kyle atmosphere speed in the air..no just hes faster than vegeta...ignore me asking for fighting and ground speed..it's not..z fighters fly around a lot, it will stay in the air, because kyle nor vegeta have ever fought on the ground..more insults..PIS, but refuse to list better feats kyle had with his scans and more insults troll this and troll that. If you cant be civil and for once...debate without trying to irritate and annoy, then you do that with someone else, but i'm done over your obsessive need to act like a f#cking child. You have a nice night thou "

"another troll vid "

You mean the Irony video? Because his post was utter irony?

"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:

picture saying GTFO placed right here someone else who knows your a troll

I hope you are kidding. " 

This is another example of how I'm a troll? Did you just copy and past all my posts relating to that thread?

@Louisiana Bob said:

"LOL...you mean pretty much every argument you made about kyle winning...yeah you would know all about that huh  Lifting the z sword with one hand when it took gohan to go ss1 before getting use to it.....fighting kidd buu's reincarnation at base form and being even with him....no..those things put goku above the pis 40 ton limit.....those were also in the manga and anime. yada yada yada..i'll get back to ignoring you know "

Smashing him with a hammer seems solid enough IMO.  
It's nice that Goku and Gohan are completely dfferent characters, lifting completely different things, both needing to go SSJ just to lift said objects.

Goku last I checked had to go SSJ3 to fight Kid Buu and was still losing. Namely why he had to get Spirit Bomb going.  
Uub would get beat down by Buu too.

I'd prefer if you did, I'd rather have you ignore me than listen to a read another mindless response from you again. "

Wheres the trolling in my post?

"@Kinasin said:

"Vegeta smashes and we have put out far more evidence to prove it than you guys have put out to deny it.  Also LB has practically defeated all arguments you have brought up against vegeta winning. There for you lose. "

Not seeing how we lose, I'm looking for convincing argument's, not rediculous arguments from the same guy that has made threads go up to 60 pages worth of trolling.
Although one wonders why when your on, he's offline.  

Couldn't get two internet browsers going? "

Is there any sort of meaning behind you copy and pasting my posts from the one thread and say HERE THATS TROLLING!!!

"@Kinasin said:

"You've never read the manga or watched the series obviously so quit trolling already with your mouthwash assumption and go bye bye already "

I wouldn't have a clue as to how you came by the assumption that I haven't seen the series or read the manga.
I haven't read the manga outside scans provided in these threads, although other then an episode during Buu Saga I did see the entire series and right now I'm watching DBZ abridged for the lawls.  

Cartoon Network was epic back in the day when it had constant blocks of anime to watch." 

Me pointing out how you are wrong yet again on another assumption. If you consider people correcting you when you are wrong trolling, then your going to find a lot of people trolling you on Vine. 

"Troll. You lost that thread BTW. :)  "       

You don't lose threads and that thread was locked because of a special amount of rediculous posts on your part.  
I'll wait here for you to actually bring out some posts that show me as a troll.