Justice League Infinity vs The Living Tribunal ( READ FIRST )

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MrDestroyer187

This is my created version of a JLA TEAM called Justice League Infinity Gold Prime Superman ( with SOS ), Kyle Rayner ( Ion HOG ), Divine Spawn ( with MOM ), Classic Spectre, Dr. Manhattan, Dr, Strangefate & Amazo fighting against The Living Tribunal.... HOW WOULD THIS JLA FAIR AND WHO WINS???  

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MrDestroyer187

VS 

No Caption Provided
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By difficlus

idk, LT could still win...doctor manhattan, spidey and Superman prime are no factors

Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Push

That's from Marvel: The End, and Thanos defeated LT and the rest iirc.  With that said, LT still takes this, imo.
MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MrDestroyer187
@difficlus said:
" idk, LT could still win...doctor manhattan, spidey and Superman prime are no factors "
@difficlus:  Gold Supes is a factor and Dr. M aint to bad its really Spidey with Captain Universe thats the weakest of my Justice League Infinity
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@MrDestroyer187 said:
" @difficlus said:
" idk, LT could still win...doctor manhattan, spidey and Superman prime are no factors "
@difficlus:  Gold Supes is a factor and Dr. M aint to bad its really Spidey with Captain Universe thats the weakest of my Justice League Infinity "

Not in comparison to Lt,Divine Spawn in the eyes of many people could easily solo,I disagree. 

I think this is basically Ion(Hog) vs Lt
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

They all die miserably as soon as LT judges them unworthy.

MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MrDestroyer187
@Pr_Beyonder said:
" @MrDestroyer187 said:
" @difficlus said:
@difficlus:  Gold Supes is a factor and Dr. M aint to bad its really Spidey with Captain Universe thats the weakest of my Justice League Infinity "
Not in comparison to Lt,Divine Spawn in the eyes of many people could easily solo,I disagree.  I think this is basically Ion(Hog) vs Lt "
@Pr_Beyonder:  WRONG... AND ITS ALL OF THE TEAM VS LT LOL!
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@MrDestroyer187 said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
" @MrDestroyer187 said:
" @difficlus said:
Not in comparison to Lt,Divine Spawn in the eyes of many people could easily solo,I disagree.  I think this is basically Ion(Hog) vs Lt "
@Pr_Beyonder:  WRONG... AND ITS ALL OF THE TEAM VS LT LOL! "
And all of them together wouldn't last a second.
intothetempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By intothetempest

Those are some powerful characters, and quite the team. They still lose, but that is a strong team.

MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MrDestroyer187
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @MrDestroyer187 said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
" @MrDestroyer187 said:
" @difficlus said:
And all of them together wouldn't last a second. "
@RiseofApocalypse:  I don't think so, they might fair better then everyones giving them credit for
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By difficlus
@MrDestroyer187 said:

" @RiseofApocalypse said:

" @MrDestroyer187 said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
" @MrDestroyer187 said:
" @difficlus said:
@RiseofApocalypse:  I don't think so, they might fair better then everyones giving them credit for "
gold superman has absolutely no feats to speak of, so he's no factor, i dont care how powerful he should be. ss can do all doctor manhattan can do on a larger scale and some moreand HE would lose to LT so badly..it would be worse than the aunt may vs galactus spite...
MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MrDestroyer187
@difficlus said:
" @MrDestroyer187 said:

" @MrDestroyer187 said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
" @MrDestroyer187 said:
" @difficlus said:
@RiseofApocalypse:  I don't think so, they might fair better then everyones giving them credit for "
gold superman has absolutely no feats to speak of, so he's no factor, i dont care how powerful he should be. ss can do all doctor manhattan can do on a larger scale and some moreand HE would lose to LT so badly..it would be worse than the aunt may vs galactus spite... "
@difficlus: What a foolish statement, so because you never seen scans / feats of Gold Supes that means there is none LOL your dreaming kid, and by you saying you dont care how strong he should be or really is just shows your own Ignorance... Here are some scans of Gold Supes LMAO!!!

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Supreme Cosmic

The living tribunal means business

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By difficlus
@MrDestroyer187 said:

" @difficlus said:

" @MrDestroyer187 said:

" @MrDestroyer187 said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
" @MrDestroyer187 said:
" @difficlus said:
gold superman has absolutely no feats to speak of, so he's no factor, i dont care how powerful he should be. ss can do all doctor manhattan can do on a larger scale and some moreand HE would lose to LT so badly..it would be worse than the aunt may vs galactus spite... "
@difficlus: What a foolish statement, so because you never seen scans / feats of Gold Supes that means there is none LOL your dreaming kid, and by you saying you dont care how strong he should be or really is just shows your own Ignorance... Here are some scans of Gold Supes LMAO!!!

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
even if what you're saying is true and we move roughly by feats non of those scans prove he cna handle the likes of LT, this guy is second only to the damn writers and editors. anyway i have no time or will to hear you rant about how powerful SMP 1 million is. 
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By sexy_merc

You didn't add Thought Robot! Oh well, I already told you there wouldn't be a team who can take him down, unless you reach for Lucifer and Michael.

Kyle flips Tribunal over and spanks him until he ragequits.

Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Push
@Sexy Merc said:
 Kyle flips Tribunal over and spanks him until he ragequits. "

LoL at that.
MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MrDestroyer187

I dont want to talk about Gold Supes all day i just had to show that he has some impressive feats, and in both Kyle Ion Hog & Gold Supes issues they were 2nd only to the Presence

MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MrDestroyer187

and i never said he would take LT alone thats why i made Justice League Infinity Team LOL

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheBatman586

Ion and Divine Spawn together may be able to take LT. Spidey and Dr. Manhattan don't even belong here. 
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By sexy_merc
@Push said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
LoL at that. "
It's a funny image.
MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MrDestroyer187
@Sexy Merc said:
" @Push said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
LoL at that. "
It's a funny image. "
LOL
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Your team wins because of Divine Spawn. 

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#24  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

LOL Team over kill Kyle or Spawn will solo

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Hellos
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"LOL Team over kill Kyle or Spawn will solo "

Not seeing it to be honest. The guy didn't do anything multiversal and played god for one universe, I don't know how that will make him able to solo someone thats supposed to be an omniversal entity next to the writers.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@MrDestroyer187 said:
" @difficlus said:
" @MrDestroyer187 said:

" @MrDestroyer187 said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
" @MrDestroyer187 said:
" @difficlus said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
"
Do you know who Living Tribunal is? If you do, then why would you post those scans? Those aren't even close to Galactus level feats. 
MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MrDestroyer187
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @MrDestroyer187 said:
" @difficlus said:
" @MrDestroyer187 said:

" @MrDestroyer187 said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
" @MrDestroyer187 said:
" @difficlus said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
"
Do you know who Living Tribunal is? If you do, then why would you post those scans? Those aren't even close to Galactus level feats.  "
@RiseofApocalypse:  There is still more issues that need to come out from SMP1M, but so far in the story his powers were stated to be 2nd only to the Source/Presence which means hes far greater then even a fully fed Galactus, and he also defied Heaven and Hell searching for Lois and neither God nor Satan could stop him.  And did you pay attention to the feats i displayed so far, in the first pic he grants great power gleaned from the very edge of time and space to Kal Kent and is more powerful then any Herald that Galactus has. In the second scan he crushed Solaris with Ease. in the 3rd scan he brought back lois lane from a single strand of DNA and then he grants her a Large portion of power. In the 4th scan he opens Dimensions and brings back the planet krypton and everyone that died on the planet krypton and he is reunited with his long lost parents Jor-El and Lara-El. Then the last scan just shows him welcoming a traveler to "HIS UNIVERSE". And thats just a small taste of his Power, just imagine whats coming in the next Issues LOL
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Hellos
@MrDestroyer187 said:
" @RiseofApocalypse:  There is still more issues that need to come out from SMP1M, but so far in the story his powers were stated to be 2nd only to the Source/Presence which means hes far greater then even a fully fed Galactus, and he also defied Heaven and Hell searching for Lois and neither God nor Satan could stop him.  And did you pay attention to the feats i displayed so far, in the first pic he grants great power gleaned from the very edge of time and space to Kal Kent and is more powerful then any Herald that Galactus has. In the second scan he crushed Solaris with Ease. in the 3rd scan he brought back lois lane from a single strand of DNA and then he grants her a Large portion of power. In the 4th scan he opens Dimensions and brings back the planet krypton and everyone that died on the planet krypton and he is reunited with his long lost parents Jor-El and Lara-El. Then the last scan just shows him welcoming a traveler to "HIS UNIVERSE". And thats just a small taste of his Power, just imagine whats coming in the next Issues LOL "

That seems a little unbelievable.
MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MrDestroyer187
@Hellos said:
" @MrDestroyer187 said:
" @RiseofApocalypse:  There is still more issues that need to come out from SMP1M, but so far in the story his powers were stated to be 2nd only to the Source/Presence which means hes far greater then even a fully fed Galactus, and he also defied Heaven and Hell searching for Lois and neither God nor Satan could stop him.  And did you pay attention to the feats i displayed so far, in the first pic he grants great power gleaned from the very edge of time and space to Kal Kent and is more powerful then any Herald that Galactus has. In the second scan he crushed Solaris with Ease. in the 3rd scan he brought back lois lane from a single strand of DNA and then he grants her a Large portion of power. In the 4th scan he opens Dimensions and brings back the planet krypton and everyone that died on the planet krypton and he is reunited with his long lost parents Jor-El and Lara-El. Then the last scan just shows him welcoming a traveler to "HIS UNIVERSE". And thats just a small taste of his Power, just imagine whats coming in the next Issues LOL "
That seems a little unbelievable. "
@Hellos: By Who's Equation is that not Believable??? everything i have pointed out is fact, its not my fault that you can't see it

No Caption Provided

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Hellos
@MrDestroyer187 said:
" @Hellos said:
" @MrDestroyer187 said:
@Hellos: By Who's Equation is that not Believable??? everything i have pointed out is fact, its not my fault that you can't see it
"

Well the fact that he isn't fast enough to prevent the destruction of a universe, that Lucifer and Michael should be ahead of him in line, or the general lack of feats for said character, making him 2nd to the presence comes off as silly.
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RiseofApocalypse said:
" They all die miserably as soon as LT judges them unworthy. "

MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MrDestroyer187
@Hellos said:
" @MrDestroyer187 said:
" @Hellos said:
" @MrDestroyer187 said:
"
Well the fact that he isn't fast enough to prevent the destruction of a universe, that Lucifer and Michael should be ahead of him in line, or the general lack of feats for said character, making him 2nd to the presence comes off as silly. "
The whole Universe thing is still a Mystery, there still more Issues to come out of SMP1M, for all we know another powerful force on that high scale level must be at play in order to destroy a Universe before Gold Supes can stop it, but we gotta see, as far as what i have told you about him its all true and its silly by no means, remember that SMP1M is still rather new and he may not have harnessed his true power yet. which is why i must see more Issues to be sure.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hellos
@MrDestroyer187 said:
"The whole Universe thing is still a Mystery, there still more Issues to come out of SMP1M, for all we know another powerful force on that high scale level must be at play in order to destroy a Universe before Gold Supes can stop it, but we gotta see, as far as what i have told you about him its all true and its silly by no means, remember that SMP1M is still rather new and he may not have harnessed his true power yet. which is why i must see more Issues to be sure."

Not seeing whats mysterious about it. He said it happened too fast for him to do anything about it. 
I can only judge what characters have done, not what they will do.
MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MrDestroyer187
@Hellos said:
" @MrDestroyer187 said:
"The whole Universe thing is still a Mystery, there still more Issues to come out of SMP1M, for all we know another powerful force on that high scale level must be at play in order to destroy a Universe before Gold Supes can stop it, but we gotta see, as far as what i have told you about him its all true and its silly by no means, remember that SMP1M is still rather new and he may not have harnessed his true power yet. which is why i must see more Issues to be sure."
Not seeing whats mysterious about it. He said it happened too fast for him to do anything about it. I can only judge what characters have done, not what they will do. "
@Hellos:  Well be patient and then we can see what happens next with SMP1M LOL
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#35  Edited By Achilles.

Ion or Divine Spawn could take LT down

BattleHeiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BattleHeiz
@Achilles.: LT could just absorb A.M.A.Z.O, Dr. Manhattan, spideys uni force, Ions and supermans enrgies
Don't know about spectre and spawn though but still LT is multiversal entity so he wins
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@CosmicSpiral said:
"Your team wins because of Divine Spawn.  "

Divine Spawn wasn't= to MoM 

He was the second most powerful of his respective universe, just like Lt. 

Lt has better feats.
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By drkhwk2001

I am going with LT on this one.

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By bumnut
@drkhwk2001 said:
"I am going with LT on this one. "

Good Choice.
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By supermandefender

LT dies a horrible death here. He is no bigger than Spectre. Team curpstomp. Superman Prime, Ion, Spawn, Spectre, O_O; thats to much.  Amazo JLA i cant see gaining that much power but i dunno. Dr. Manhattan is toast here. 

Any of the 2 up there Spectre, Ion, Spawn, Superman Prime wins this.

Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Push
@MrDestroyer187 said:
" @Hellos said:
" @MrDestroyer187 said:
Not seeing whats mysterious about it. He said it happened too fast for him to do anything about it. I can only judge what characters have done, not what they will do. "
@Hellos:  Well be patient and then we can see what happens next with SMP1M LOL "

He's been around for the last 12 years at least, don't think your gonna see anything new out of him other than what was shown in All  Star Superman.  Gotta agree with Hellos and others, there reallys wasn't enough shown to gauge him properly, certainly nothing to say he's source/god level, that is just fan assumption at it's best.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#42  Edited By Thor's hammmer

LT still spanks all of them
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@MrDestroyer187 said:

"
Do you know who Living Tribunal is? If you do, then why would you post those scans? Those aren't even close to Galactus level feats.  "
@RiseofApocalypse:  There is still more issues that need to come out from SMP1M, but so far in the story his powers were stated to be 2nd only to the Source/Presence which means hes far greater then even a fully fed Galactus, and he also defied Heaven and Hell searching for Lois and neither God nor Satan could stop him.  And did you pay attention to the feats i displayed so far, in the first pic he grants great power gleaned from the very edge of time and space to Kal Kent and is more powerful then any Herald that Galactus has. In the second scan he crushed Solaris with Ease. in the 3rd scan he brought back lois lane from a single strand of DNA and then he grants her a Large portion of power. In the 4th scan he opens Dimensions and brings back the planet krypton and everyone that died on the planet krypton and he is reunited with his long lost parents Jor-El and Lara-El. Then the last scan just shows him welcoming a traveler to "HIS UNIVERSE". And thats just a small taste of his Power, just imagine whats coming in the next Issues LOL "
It was never stated that he was second to the Presence or any of his aspects. The source of that statement is DC's site which ANYONE can edit. It was also taken off a long time ago. Kal Kent isn't more powerful than the Asgardian Destroyer. Solaris isn't Galactus level. Why would Galactus even want to recreate a world? There is no doubt that he can do so easily without any difficulty. How do I know this? Silver Surfer gave Shalla Bal or whoever the hell the power to create life. Galactus > Siver Surfer. Galactus has also created copies of Fantastic Four out of nothing before.... No DNA was needed for him. "HIS UNIVERSE" was created by technology; not that it matters. Galactus keeps the multi-verse in place and is the balance between the fundamental forces of marvel universe.
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@supermandefender said:
"LT dies a horrible death here. He is no bigger than Spectre. Team curpstomp. Superman Prime, Ion, Spawn, Spectre, O_O; thats to much.  Amazo JLA i cant see gaining that much power but i dunno. Dr. Manhattan is toast here.   Any of the 2 up there Spectre, Ion, Spawn, Superman Prime wins this. "

Spectre and Ion are the only one's who stand a chance. 

Divine Spawn imo =most overrated character on this site,even by some VERY respectable debaters from time to time. 

Superman Prime 1 Million > Kal Kent, that's pretty much his best feat. 

Spectre while quite powerful I wouldn't really put on par with Lt, maybe around IG level. 

Ion is around Spectre's level.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By sexy_merc
@Pr_Beyonder: ION > Spectre

Even with the Starheart, the Guardians stated he was more powerful than before, he held back during the whole arc because he had too much power, and the Monitors said his existence was destroying the multiverse.

No Caption Provided
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Sexy Merc:
That's why  I said around, unless you're suggesting that Ion's like Michael level. 

I'm always ready to learn,so don't think that I'm trying to say that you're wrong =P
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By sexy_merc
@Pr_Beyonder: Nah, the 2 brothers are above nearly everyone.
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Sexy Merc:
Alright, Ion should be where I had in mind. 

How do you think Michael Demiurgos vs Harvey Three Face would play out? 

I'm always changing my opionion  on how they compare.
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Kinasin

Divine spawn by himself.

Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Kinasin said:
"Divine spawn by himself. "

What feats does Divine Spawn have to put him close to the Living Tribunal?