#1 Edited by WillPayton (9822 posts) - - Show Bio

Eradicators: Despero, Doomsday (DoS), Eradicator

vs

Justice League: Aquaman, Firestorm (Rusch), Hal Jordan, Batman (Insider Suit), Maxima, Plastic Man, Power Girl, Steel, Wonder Woman

All versions pre-52.

The Eradicators have decided to take out the League. They ambushed Superman, Martian Manhunter, and Flash, and killed them. The rest of the league found out about this and now they're heading in to take out the villains.

No prep, standard equipment, everyone bloodlusted, start 100m apart in the desert.

Can what's left of the League take out the Eradicators?

Edit: Victory by KO, incapacitation, or single death.

#2 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

JL

#3 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm kind of hard to decide... Ill go with Team Eradication. No one on the JL team is a match for Despero's TP attacks and I dont see how they would keep Doomsday from coming back over and over. I see the Eradicator dieing but thats it.

#4 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3396 posts) - - Show Bio

JL

#5 Posted by Pokeysteve (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

The Justice league finally loses a battle on here. No one there can take Doomsday. Despero is huge trouble as well.

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

JLE.

#7 Edited by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

@RingSlinger: Actually Maxima can match with him,physcally (almost) and mentally

#8 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve: Actually Firestrom can,Doomsday isn't immune to matter manipulation

#9 Posted by Pokeysteve (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Pokeysteve: Actually Firestrom can,Doomsday isn't immune to matter manipulation

Have they fought before? If so, was Firestorm able to put him down?

#10 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve: Doomsday never fought with any Firestorm before,but everyone has knowledge about DD. Firestorm is more than able to do it,he can just turn DD into a glass,pencil or another thing

#11 Posted by Pokeysteve (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Pokeysteve: Doomsday never fought with any Firestorm before,but everyone has knowledge about DD. Firestorm is more than able to do it,he can just turn DD into a glass,pencil or another thing

Doomsday is one of those characters where it isn't possible till you see it. Everyone has knowledge of Doomsday like you said which means we all know how he can adapt on the fly. Firestorm was in the League for a while and I don't remember him ever transmuting organic material. He's pretty underused now that I think about it.

#12 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve: Yes he can adapt to attacks directed at him, but does not mean he can adapt to something that is not exactly an attack....he would chance his molecules,well the only organic material that he changed was his girlfriend,when he was Deathstorm. The other transmutatio feats is changed a Kryptonite knive into a simple knive,transmutating Killer Frost's blasts. Agreed with that,the others Firestorms are better used.

#13 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21:

I just checked the Maxima Vs Despero threads, almost everyone agree's Despero would stomp her, including me.

#14 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

@RingSlinger: Isn't evreryone agreed that it's right or they are right,don't confirmed your opinion based in others,you're smarter enough to do it by yourself,obviously he would win....but not that easily

#15 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@RingSlinger: Isn't evreryone agreed that it's right or they are right,don't confirmed your opinion based in others,you're smarter enough to do it by yourself,obviously he would win....but not that easily

First of all a big LOL to you sir. Are you actually trying to say that the winners of the battles posted here are not decided by a debate taking place and a winner being decided upon by the users of the forum??? Give me a break, Despero Solo'd the JL (not your team, I mean in the comics) and you think Maxima will defeat him? I think not.

#16 Posted by ALMIGHTY (643 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero Solos...

He already solos against the justice league...

#17 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

@RingSlinger: I'm polite and praise you and then you mocked me? that's how you usually debating with people, humiliating them, belittling others' opinions. I'll try to ignore that and explain what seems to be hard for you to understand, several pessoaspodem agree on one thing, but it does not mean that they're right. In many forums you can see some character against Thor and win the most votes, but many of these characters are more powerful and versatile than he,but he wins because of popularity or because they doesn't know well the other character. Because of this I read about the characters first,before post a comment

I'm saying Maxima would give a hard time,with her telepathic powers..I didn't say she would win. Now apologize,because I'm not gross with you

#18 Posted by chaos-soul (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: cant firestorm only manipulate inorganic matter

#19 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos-soul: Actually as the others Firestorm,he can manipulate organic material,but he doesn't demonstrated that a lot

#20 Posted by chaos-soul (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: ahh thans for the knowledge

#21 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos-soul: You're welcome

#22 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Im not apologizing to you since I have never mocked anyone on these forums, how you got that from my post or any of my posts is beyond me. Ive already made my arguement, if it didnt show you why Despero wins, only one thing might still work...

#23 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

@RingSlinger said:

First of all a big LOL to you sir. Are you actually trying to say that the winners of the battles posted here are not decided by a debate taking place and a winner being decided upon by the users of the forum???

You aren't mocking...so this is what?

Give me a break, Despero Solo'd the JL (not your team, I mean in the comics) and you think Maxima will defeat him? I think not.

Being disrespectful,to give an opinion

#24 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@RingSlinger said:

First of all a big LOL to you sir. Are you actually trying to say that the winners of the battles posted here are not decided by a debate taking place and a winner being decided upon by the users of the forum???

You aren't mocking...so this is what?

Give me a break, Despero Solo'd the JL (not your team, I mean in the comics) and you think Maxima will defeat him? I think not.

Being disrespectful,to give an opinion

What is it? Me laughing out loud at the thought of Maxima beating Despero, you are not the target of my lolz. Nothing I said in my opinion on the fight is disrespectful, again, how are you getting this from these posts?

#25 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

@RingSlinger: Okay then. I can't understand your last question

#26 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by matchesmalone21 (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

@RingSlinger: For the hell sakes,I didn't say she wins I SAID SHE GIVE A HARD TELEPATHIC FIGHT,I HAVE TO REPEAT SO MANY TIMES?