Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Rules

Ms Marvel #44
Ms Marvel #44
No Caption Provided

-They aren't familiar each other

-I'm using the members of the pictures (less Flash)

-Sentry can't use VOID

-The teams have acess to their basic weapons

-No BRF

-No prep and no help

-Morals off,bloodlust

-Wins by death or incapacitation

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Wally is going to be hard to handle for the Dark Avengers team.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what else??

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If they have Void, DA might win.

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By TheBatman586

Wally solos.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kinasin_

@TheBatman586 said:

Wally solos.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By Mercy_

People need to stop using Flash in battle threads, imo

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist
@Mercy_ said:

Or at the very least say no FTL Blitzes.                              

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mercy_: what can I do, he is a member of the team .... it's because you have to stop using it? isn't unfair

in Drak Avengers are 3tough guy : Sentry,Venom,Ares and the girl (i forget her name),while in another only three: Flash,Major Disaster and Manitou Raven

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist
@matchesmalone21 said:

@Mercy_: what can I do, he is a member of the team .... it's because you have to stop using it? isn't unfair

in Drak Avengers are 3 tough guy : Sentry,Venom,Ares and the girl (i forget her name), while in another only three: Flash,Major Disaster and Manitou Raven

But then you have a Spite post with no real Debate cause Wally will simply IMP and Teal Speed Force the other team to death. Hell Flash at this point is ranked higher than Superman of all people at this point. You just cant use him without it being unfair. 

You could A) Say Flash cant Steal Speed Force or IMP or B) Say The Other team knows what he can do and is prep for it. 

Otherwise this is another Flash Solos which is a Spite Thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2: @Mercy_: I change th OP no Flash,ok now?

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lady_liberty

@Mercy_ said:

This.

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@TheBatman586 said:

Wally solos.

For the 10000000000th time

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Godabed

@CadenceV2 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

in Drak Avengers are 3 tough guy : Sentry,Venom,Ares and the girl (i forget her name), while in another only three: Flash,Major Disaster and Manitou Raven

But then you have a Spite post with no real Debate cause Wally will simply IMP and Teal Speed Force the other team to death. Hell Flash at this point is ranked higher than Superman of all people at this point. You just cant use him without it being unfair. You could A) Say Flash cant Steal Speed Force or IMP or B) Say The Other team knows what he can do and is prep for it. Otherwise this is another Flash Solos which is a Spite Thread.

How many time has Flash used the IMP? Also the other characters don't get their speed from the speedforce, he wouldn't be able to steal speed from them, he could do it with his team maybe, but that would only handicap the others. Depending on which version of sentry this is during Dark Avenger, if it's the one from the Siege. Nothing Wally can do is harming this Sentry. He would rip the flash apart. Ares, will be hard to put down as well, not to mention Moonstone who can go intangible. Wally doesn't solo here at all. Draken also has his pheromones, which would disorient his opponents without them even being aware of it. Venom and Iron Patriot will also be a handful.

This will be a tough fight.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#16  Edited By Saren

@Godabed said:

Also the other characters don't get their speed from the speedforce, he wouldn't be able to steal speed from them,

What nonsense. No such restriction exists. Superman and Black Adam don't derive speed from the Speed Force, Jay Garrick has stolen their speed without a problem.

Remi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Remi

JLE.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By TifaLockhart

@CitizenBane: I am reminded of all the board myths come to life. And I cringe. Stuff such as "Omega Beams only affect those connected to the Source, so they can't hurt non-DC characters." or "In order to wield Mjolnir you have to be a warrior." After awhile it gets accepted as fact. For the longest time, people were saying (even on Wikipedia) that Lobo was paid to lose in Marvel vs. DC.

But enough derailment from me.

BTW, how well do the Dark Avengers handle transmutation? I see Coldcast is on the roster, and I see that bloodlust is on/morals are off.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Saren

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: A depowered (from his pre-2000's level) Molecule Man solo'd this entire DA roster with his molecule manipulation until Sentry used his amazing plot powers to pick himself back together and save the day.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TifaLockhart

@CitizenBane: Thanks.

But now I really don't understand Sentry and the board's opinion of him.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By blackadamFTW

This battle is kind of unfair since Wally's here.

Avatar image for iknoweverything
IKnowEverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By IKnowEverything

With Wally edited out of the OP I think after a hard battle the Dark Avengers win. With Wally in the battle he solos... per usual.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TifaLockhart

@IKnowEverything: How do they handle Coldcast?

Avatar image for iknoweverything
IKnowEverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By IKnowEverything

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@IKnowEverything: How do they handle Coldcast?

the sentry

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TifaLockhart

@IKnowEverything: Fair enough.

Is it true he has the power of some ridiculous number of exploding suns?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@IKnowEverything: Fair enough.

Is it true he has the power of some ridiculous number of exploding suns?

hell no

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Ancient_0f_Days: Even so, he's gotta be wicked powerful to singlehandedly save himself and his team from the Molecule Man, right?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@IKnowEverything: Read below,without Wally the JLE has 4 thougth guys (non iclude Coldcast)

@Godabed: Agreed and in almost evrything,but JLE has Major Disaster,he can do any types of disaster he thinks,like earthquake,hurricanes,blackouts or even or make someone become infected with bubonic plague and can shoot lightining bolts form his hands. Manitou Raven is a handful magician,can do almost everything,would be funny to see the Dark Avengers face a magic cloud of crows, as JLA did. Against Draken pheromones has Menagerie's symbiotic alien parasites,they can be assembled to shift over the host to form various shapes and weapons such as claws, spikes or whips,enabled her to fly and can paralyze their victims and also can attack in groups, all controlled by her.

And has the Sister Superior,she has cybernetic arms which can shift and reform to several different weapons. Her most common form of attack is to turn both her hands into guns (ranging from energy to projectile guns),claws,knives..has holograms projector, which she can use for both on herself and to project images separate from herself, but her arms also house technology capable of interfering with how nearby nervous systems interpret sounds, textures and other things beside visual information

I'm using sentry for Dark Avengers and he can't use VOID

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Ancient_0f_Days: Even so, he's gotta be wicked powerful to singlehandedly save himself and his team from the Molecule Man, right?

the molecule man was weakened in his fight with sentry ..... but bob did do well against his team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackadamFTW: read the op NO wally and Sentry no VOID

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By blackadamFTW

@matchesmalone21 said:

@blackadamFTW: read the op NO wally and Sentry no VOID

You edited it 22 minutes after I posted...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackadamFTW: Wally edited yesterday..Sentry was 22 minutes ago

Soulstealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Soulstealer

@Lady_Liberty said:

@Mercy_ said:

This.

Agreed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Soulstealer: For God Sake,Flash isn't is in this thread. I'm enough wih this,read the damn OP

Soulstealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Soulstealer

@matchesmalone21: Didn't say he was now that you've edited the OP, but that doesn't change my opinion that he shouldn't be used at all against anyone that doesn't have his sort of reaction speeds. So my agreement has nothing to do with your OP as it is. Though it does relate to how it was.

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jl, like always

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What else?

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Godabed

@matchesmalone21 said:

@IKnowEverything: Read below,without Wally the JLE has 4 thougth guys (non iclude Coldcast)

@Godabed: Agreed and in almost evrything,but JLE has Major Disaster,he can do any types of disaster he thinks,like earthquake,hurricanes,blackouts or even or make someone become infected with bubonic plague and can shoot lightining bolts form his hands. Manitou Raven is a handful magician,can do almost everything,would be funny to see the Dark Avengers face a magic cloud of crows, as JLA did. Against Draken pheromones has Menagerie's symbiotic alien parasites,they can be assembled to shift over the host to form various shapes and weapons such as claws, spikes or whips,enabled her to fly and can paralyze their victims and also can attack in groups, all controlled by her.

And has the Sister Superior,she has cybernetic arms which can shift and reform to several different weapons. Her most common form of attack is to turn both her hands into guns (ranging from energy to projectile guns),claws,knives..has holograms projector, which she can use for both on herself and to project images separate from herself, but her arms also house technology capable of interfering with how nearby nervous systems interpret sounds, textures and other things beside visual information

I'm using sentry for Dark Avengers and he can't use VOID

You bring up some good points, Major Disaster could be countered by Moonstone who could go intangible, and her manipulation of gravity would be a good counter. Manitou Raven could take on Ares, althought he's not shown to be an epic level magic user, i would think it would take high level magic to affect him to a great degree, also he does have some magical talents, and can sense magic. Noh-Vah (kind of forgot about him) would actually be a better match up for Menagerie, the biggest threat here is Plex, if he decided to use it, whom ever is susceptible to mind control would be a damage to the JLE team. Also Noh-Vah Saliva can give cause people to have delusions that he can control, and the Nanomachines in his body should make it hard for him to be paralyzed. I'd put Sister superior against Iron Patriot, Tony if she's wired should be able to hack her, or the Patriots speed arsenal should be a good counter. Dark Avenger Sentry was also the one from Siege, same person, even before the void actually shown after Sentry ripped Ares in half. But his showings were more badass in that series, and damn near unstoppable. I'd put Sentry vs. Flash, but i don't think Flash really has a way of beating him, regardless if he could sap speed from him. Still kind of leaves Draken and Venom, and Hawkeye (bulleye) blowing in the wind.

I think this is a very good setup for a fight. I will say one thing though, the Dark Avengers were never really fine oiled machine, that's one thing that really works against them. JLE could definitely pull off a win, and so could the DA, i don't think either would be easy.

@CitizenBane said:

@Godabed said:

Also the other characters don't get their speed from the speedforce, he wouldn't be able to steal speed from them,

What nonsense. No such restriction exists. Superman and Black Adam don't derive speed from the Speed Force, Jay Garrick has stolen their speed without a problem.

here's what's nonsense, i asked a very easy question. How many times has flash used the IMP. Since you seem to think you know everything maybe you could answer it. I already know the answer but I'd like to hear it from an expert, just to make sure. Secondly I'd like actually proof that Wally can/has stolen speed from a character from the marvel universe, because there is a lot of speculation that in this thread, when both DC and Marvel universes work differently. Can you prove the speedforce which is what he usages to take people's speed will allow him to do this to a character from marvel, where it does not exist?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Godabed: Thanks,you also raised major issues and in great detail, my congratulations

Manitou Raven is a high level magician comparable with Gamemnae,he is more apt to face Ares and Moonstone,he can reproduce their powers thougth magic and can use the spell which he use to take JLA down and rip their souls. I almost forgot he can perceive magic beings too. And against Iron Patriot, and Noh-Vah Saliva has Coldcast,since he can manipulate electromagnetism , allowing him to manipulate particles on the subatomic level and can create his own eletromagnetic field,he can simply pull the armor by force and shut down the nanomachines. I think he'd be on the front line of attack, because then he would create a force field to protect the team or contain the power of the Dark Avengers,or create force field inside them... Maybe he team up with Sister Supeior to take both down.

Hawkeye (bullseyes) vs Green Arrow,this would be a good fight to watch. I know bullseye is the one of the best marksman in Marvel Universe,but in Dc Universe Green Arrow is one of the best,he already won Deadshot and Deathstroke more than twice...In this fight I do not dare guess, and they also have similar weapons.Or who knows Hawkeye (bullseye) vs Kasumi (Cassandra Cain),her fighting skills and body reading ability, it would be difficult for him.

I think the Sister Superior and Major Disaster can defeat theVenom,Draken and Sentry,Venom would be easier thanks to his weakness to heat and Sister Supeiora can shoot various types of energy and can take Draken too,I do not know if she is able to resist the pheromonesbut still her arms, already demonstrated that they can act alone.

Major Disaster vs Sentry,this is a really hard fight...but beyond create natural disasters,Major can cause heart attacks, nose bleeds, and even making people trip up,his powers doesn't have limits and (i forgot this) has a force field to redirect attacks. Defeating Sentry with a heart attack, it would be kind of ironic but effective

I am glad that I took Wally from the fight, and does not include the other costume they wear (with the same technology as the Shadow Thief suit)

gonjasufi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By gonjasufi

DA deserve to lose because of that horrible artwork. Look at Sentry's freaking chest!

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Major Disaster is the essential wildcard. He could create an earthquake that takes Ares out of the fight. He could drop meteors from the sky to flatten Daken like a pancake. He could disrupt Moonstone's connection with her power source and KO her. But how can you argue the limitations of a character whose power is to screw things up?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CosmicSpiral:Agreed,but I do not think he would do meteors fall from the sky, since he is on an island and if he did kill his entire team also

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By CosmicSpiral

@matchesmalone21: He has done so in the past when he was confident that his team could get away safely.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CosmicSpiral: good point

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Godabed

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Godabed: Thanks,you also raised major issues and in great detail, my congratulations

Manitou Raven is a high level magician comparable with Gamemnae,he is more apt to face Ares and Moonstone,he can reproduce their powers thougth magic and can use the spell which he use to take JLA down and rip their souls. I almost forgot he can perceive magic beings too. And against Iron Patriot, and Noh-Vah Saliva has Coldcast,since he can manipulate electromagnetism , allowing him to manipulate particles on the subatomic level and can create his own eletromagnetic field,he can simply pull the armor by force and shut down the nanomachines. I think he'd be on the front line of attack, because then he would create a force field to protect the team or contain the power of the Dark Avengers,or create force field inside them... Maybe he team up with Sister Supeior to take both down.

Hawkeye (bullseyes) vs Green Arrow,this would be a good fight to watch. I know bullseye is the one of the best marksman in Marvel Universe,but in Dc Universe Green Arrow is one of the best,he already won Deadshot and Deathstroke more than twice...In this fight I do not dare guess, and they also have similar weapons.Or who knows Hawkeye (bullseye) vs Kasumi (Cassandra Cain),her fighting skills and body reading ability, it would be difficult for him.

I think the Sister Superior and Major Disaster can defeat theVenom,Draken and Sentry,Venom would be easier thanks to his weakness to heat and Sister Supeiora can shoot various types of energy and can take Draken too,I do not know if she is able to resist the pheromonesbut still her arms, already demonstrated that they can act alone.

Major Disaster vs Sentry,this is a really hard fight...but beyond create natural disasters,Major can cause heart attacks, nose bleeds, and even making people trip up,his powers doesn't have limits and (i forgot this) has a force field to redirect attacks. Defeating Sentry with a heart attack, it would be kind of ironic but effective

I am glad that I took Wally from the fight, and does not include the other costume they wear (with the same technology as the Shadow Thief suit)

You again bring up a very good point, but Raven wasn't able to perform his high level of magic, against Gamemnae without the JLA scarificing themselves, and using Kyle's heart and the JLA souls to pull it off. Also Future Raven and Past Raven were fighting Gamemnae at the same time because Gamemnae bond with the city was so strong with two different JLA teams in the future and past. However i don't think he's be able to use a God's soul like he could use the JLAs, Olympian, when they are killed should retain his life essence, I would think only a Hell God would be able to manipulate that. When his body dies he would most likely End up in the fields of Elysium. Which is just a little different from Asgardian because Hela takes their souls very quickly or Valkyries. I think Raven would have his hands full with the God of War, Ares is pretty durable, and pretty quick, plus the Magnitude of weapons he could use. If any of his weapons are Olympian in origin, they could have magical properties of their own.

Coldcast would be a bad matchup for Iron Patriot, but would still be a good fight for Noh-Varr with his Nega-bands, i'm not sure the properties of his other dimensional tech, so far they haven't really said, or his nanotech, so it would be pure assumption for me to say the would or wouldn't be affected by Coldcast, but this would be a really good fight.

Hawkeye (BE) vs. GA, i honestly don't know about this pairing, BE definitely knows many ways to kill people and his skills aren't limited to a bow, i haven't read much on GA, but i'll will take your word on DS and DStroke.

I'd still teamup MD with MS, he would have to catch off guard to be able to beat her. Sister Superior, she's definitely still part human, and would be affected by Draken's pheromones, she is part human her perception would be thrown off. Draken also has the muramusa blade in claw which kills superhuman healing factors, and his h2h skill and tactical knowledge is pretty impressive. I think he could take Sister Superior 1 on 1 and pull off a win. But I don't know much about her, even if her claws work on their own, they would have to beat out his healing factor.

Major Disaster would only be buying time because Sentry would get right back up, Sentry got up seconds later after having his face blasted off by Noh varr gauntlets turned into a blaster, unless he reverting Sentry to plain old Bob, he's going to have a hard time even keeping up with sentry. Sentry could in a blink of an eye snatch him and take him to outer space, and he's out of the fight. But not only that Sentry is a powerful telepath, and i don't think anyone on the JLE team can even resist telepathy. So that's trouble. Not to mention his matter manipulation, and he's truly immortal. Sentry is PIS incarnate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Godabed: With some difficulty, I think Manitou can win,one of his powers is see the future (well this it will not help to attack, but can help defend itself),iIf I had not posted BRF unabled,Manitou will send Ares to spiritual place,where he usually spends his time and if Manitou being killed,he will return in spirit form.

Sister Superior doesn't have healling factor,she can be affected by Draken's pheromones,but her arms have many weapons to K.O him. If her lose,still has Menagerie against him,her alien parasitescan be used for various purposes like paralyze and possibly '' turn off'' his healing factor,not to mention that she has numerous of them on his body and over her commands,they can reach the entire team and she can also secreted acidic blood.

Unfortunately,I also do not know much about the dimensional tech,but if he can not affect it, Colcast can create a huge EMP to destroy her mind or link with Earth's magnetic field to increase his powers,Cold Cast is who can take Iron Patriot off from the battle,quickly.

During the One Year Later event,Green Arrow hired Natas (deathstroke's master) totrain him in all forms of combat (hand to hand and armed),after arduous training and have faced all the mercenaries hired by his master and became excellent martial artist, he's is almost par with his son Connor and also is a swordmaster and tactical leader.In a matter of who has the best sight they are on a par, but in a matter of martial arts,the best to face it is Cassandra Cain he was trained to be the next Lady Shiva,with morals off she's a beast.

About Major Disaster ,I'm apologize with you,i forgot..he can manipulate the chaos probability,not just create disasters,with morals offhe may sink the island with everyone together or as CosmicSpiral said, bringing a shower of meteors,but yeha agreed Sentry can take him to space or worse rip in half.

One question if Sentry is immortal,how Thor kil him??

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Saren

@Godabed said:

here's what's nonsense, i asked a very easy question. How many times has flash used the IMP. Since you seem to think you know everything maybe you could answer it.

Off the top of my head, against Zum in JLA #3, which is the most famous instance, against Eobard Thawne during Chain Lightning, and again against the Anti-Monitor in the past at the end of that same arc. There are possibly more given that it has been a considerable time since I read that second Flash volume, but these are the ones I remember right now. There are also instances of Flash being cautious of accidentally touching people while moving at lightspeed because the slightest touch would kill them while he was moving at such speeds with that much mass.

I already know the answer but I'd like to hear it from an expert, just to make sure.

Don't make me laugh. You did not know the answer. At best you would know the Zum instance given how many times it gets posted throughout the forums, but you have proven over and over and over again that your knowledge of anything related to the Flash is abysmal. I have seen you claim that Flash needs to build up speed every time he throws a single IMP, which even the most uninformed observer should know is false given that Wally himself stated while fighting Zum that he could toss out a thousand such punches in a second if needed, and in fact did so against the Anti-Monitor. I have seen you claim that Flash cannot steal speed from people who are not connected to the Speed Force, despite the fact that Jay has stolen the speed of people like Superman and Black Adam who get their speed from genetics and magic, and Wally has stolen the speed of Inertia who gets his speed from a drug. Wally has stolen the speed of his own falling wedding cake, for god's sake, and he regularly steals the speed of flying bullets. Are you going to argue that all of those things are connected to the Speed Force as well? I have no idea why you continually post obviously incorrect statements about these characters and then pretend that these statements are based on on-panel fact rather than whatever fiction you have come up with.

But then I suppose I should not expect anything else from someone who tried to argue that Storm reacts faster than Wonder Woman.

Secondly I'd like actually proof that Wally can/has stolen speed from a character from the marvel universe, because there is a lot of speculation that in this thread, when both DC and Marvel universes work differently. Can you prove the speedforce which is what he usages to take people's speed will allow him to do this to a character from marvel, where it does not exist?

This is easily one of the dumbest arguments I have ever encountered on the Vine, and I have seen it several times. This is absolute rubbish, we assume that such things are transferable between universes because most of us have at least a certain modicum of common sense. By this logic we can extrapolate that Silver Surfer would be powerless to affect Batman since the Power Cosmic does not exist in DC, and without it he's just some dude from Zenn-La. Or that Omega-level mutants like Legion and Franklin Richards would lose to street levelers like Huntress and Black Canary because the mutant gene doesn't exist in DC, and without it they're just a mentally ill teenager and an average adolescent. Or hell, that Mjolnir wouldn't work against a DC character because there's no Odin in DC and therefore the enchantment that he placed on the hammer doesn't exist there. All sorts of stupid scenarios emerge when you make a stupid assumption like this, which is why no one argues that speed stealing wouldn't work on Marvel characters because there's no Speed Force there. They know better.

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Godabed

@CitizenBane: this from someone who equated Wonder woman's speed to dodging bullet's you are funny, really funny. (see i can do that too)

You're correct i did know of the one with Zum, and not the other two. I don't need to lie about that and I've never claimed all knowledge of the flashes. (like some people claim they know all about Legion, when they don't) I skipped the Wally era of the flash and was more Barry and Bart, and Justice league, Teen titans. But i can look up the other two instances, thanks for the references. Unless like you i can admit to not knowing something, and look up what i don't know.

the Power cosmic comes from the astral plane which actually does exist in several different comic universes (including DC) this is why the Silver Surfers powers would work on Batman. However the speedforce is not a fundamental element in any other comicbook universes, aside from DC. And it's only ridiculous to you because again you can't prove his powers would work the same anywhere else. I honestly don't even recall Wildstorm before they fully crossed over mention the speedforce once as prime energy source in their universe. If there is an instance of that please feel free to let me know. As far as the label of mutant, no it doesn't technically exist in DC but the Dc offshoot is Metahumans or people born with the Metagene. But the argument you could use is that the gene would not be instantly turned off because it is part of their DNA, if the person dna is not affected in anyway then their mutant powers should work. You can argue your point intelligently without being insulting to people. Mjolnir, the odinforce is within the hammer, not that the hammer is pulling energy from an external force in the universe, you could argue there is a difference.

By the way I'm not in my teen I'm in my 30's, and not having an open mind and being willing to approach a given subject at different angles is stupid.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what else?

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Godabed

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Godabed: With some difficulty, I think Manitou can win,one of his powers is see the future (well this it will not help to attack, but can help defend itself),iIf I had not posted BRF unabled,Manitou will send Ares to spiritual place,where he usually spends his time and if Manitou being killed,he will return in spirit form.

Sister Superior doesn't have healling factor,she can be affected by Draken's pheromones,but her arms have many weapons to K.O him. If her lose,still has Menagerie against him,her alien parasitescan be used for various purposes like paralyze and possibly '' turn off'' his healing factor,not to mention that she has numerous of them on his body and over her commands,they can reach the entire team and she can also secreted acidic blood.

Unfortunately,I also do not know much about the dimensional tech,but if he can not affect it, Colcast can create a huge EMP to destroy her mind or link with Earth's magnetic field to increase his powers,Cold Cast is who can take Iron Patriot off from the battle,quickly.

During the One Year Later event,Green Arrow hired Natas (deathstroke's master) totrain him in all forms of combat (hand to hand and armed),after arduous training and have faced all the mercenaries hired by his master and became excellent martial artist, he's is almost par with his son Connor and also is a swordmaster and tactical leader.In a matter of who has the best sight they are on a par, but in a matter of martial arts,the best to face it is Cassandra Cain he was trained to be the next Lady Shiva,with morals off she's a beast.

About Major Disaster ,I'm apologize with you,i forgot..he can manipulate the chaos probability,not just create disasters,with morals offhe may sink the island with everyone together or as CosmicSpiral said, bringing a shower of meteors,but yeha agreed Sentry can take him to space or worse rip in half.

One question if Sentry is immortal,how Thor kil him??

By your own rules, if manitou is killed, that is considered a lost, whether he can come back or not. This fact would kind of put Sentry in a questionable state, because he actually has Regenerative powers and can control his molecular structure on a subatomic and atomic level, consciously and unconsciously as he has done when supposedly killed by Molecule man. So i'll ask for definition sake, what would be considered death to you?

Sister Superior would have to hit draken first, and if she is KO, even if her weapon are automated, technically she still loses. I would say, since her weapons can maneuver on their own, they would best be used for defense instead of offense, easily in critical areas like protecting her back, and lower striking areas. I don't know how her conscious control with the arms automation. if the pheromones are putting her in a confused state, and she is consciously trying to use her owns do you think the arms will take control away from her? Being that Wolverine's healing factor was taking out with nanomachine i'd say shutting off his healing factor is quite possible. But it took prep and prior knowledge of wolverine's physiology to pull it off, I can't recall an instance that didn't involve shutting down wolverine's mutant powers all together that stopped him from using his healing factor. Like in the latest addition of Xforce, the Omega team used his healing factor against him, if the parasites could do this somehow, Daken could be in real trouble, but again even that affect needed prep and prior knowledge to pull off.

For Coldcast, as i said i don't know if Noh Varr's tech properties, i do know that it's alien and other dimensional which mean it's highly possible that an EMP pulse will not work on it at all, but again without knowing that it's also possible that it might. If Coldcast, is up against Moonstone, her powers are the manipulations of gravity, so it would be an interesting fight indeed. I agree Iron Patriot would probably be the worst person to match him up with. I believe at this time she had two gravity stones and was way more powerful than normal.

Just time wise, shouldn't Deathstroke's master be dead... how old is Deathstroke???? but anyway, the GA and HE (BE) i have no idea about. I agree Cassandra Cain is a best and is my favorite batgirl.

The Chaos probability the way i understand it, is how he actually causes the disasters. When i think of how his powers work, it's kind of like Jamie Braddock (Psylocke's brother) he manipulate's qauntum thread which effect reality any many possible ways by manipulating the threads. to get a desired outcome. Yeah he could sink the island, but that wouldn't really do anything to the Dark Avengers, venom, daken, and ares would be fine, even if they didn't get a ride from one of the flyers. If anything that would piss Ares off more. Venom would web the closest flyer, and Daken could hitch a ride with moonstone. Sentry could easily evac the non flyers faster than the island could sink as well.

Thor didn't really kill him, The sentry wanted to die but of course found out that he would just come back anyway. It was just really a plot device to end the story.