• Standard equipment
  • Pre 52 versions
  • Morals off
  • Bloodlusted
  • Start 100 ft. apart

#2 Posted by dondave (33345 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: cconsidering I started last time, i'll let you start

#3 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Sure thing, Well Adam has already put a serious beatdown on MM and his TP is useless against Adam because MM cannot handle the bag of cats inside of Adams mind. Bizarro would crush Cap because unlike supes Kryptonite and red sun radiation are useless against him and eventually i see him ripping cap to shredds. Firestorm and Sinestro will have a very long battle but eventually Sin will come out on top as he is much more durable. Without his friends to lend him speed Wally gets killed and then Zoom proceeds to help Mongul double team Despero and between them 2 they can tear him apart in due time. Maxima is just not on Circe's level she is a team buster whereas Maxima as impressive as she is can only really take on one Justice Leaguer at a time.

#4 Posted by dondave (33345 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: Since this is moral's off I see MMH going intangible and sticking his hand into adam's head and becoming solid.Also bizarro is vulnerable to blue kryptonite, which seeing as firestorm was able to make green kryptonite I don't see him having a problem altering the molecular make-up to make blue kryptonite. Captain Atom can tap into the Quantum field to increase his strength to break through Sinestro's constructs, he has also beaten Hal Jordan who is at least on par with Sinestro so I know he can handle himself. Wally has beaten Mongul before, so it should no trouble to do it again. Firestorm can transmute the blood in Circe's body into cement.While Wally and Professor Zoom are fighting Martian Manhunter and Despero can tag team him mentally

#5 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@IZZR: Since this is moral's off I see MMH going intangible and sticking his hand into adam's head and becoming solid.Also bizarro is vulnerable to blue kryptonite, which seeing as firestorm was able to make green kryptonite I don't see him having a problem altering the molecular make-up to make blue kryptonite. Captain Atom can tap into the Quantum field to increase his strength to break through Sinestro's constructs, he has also beaten Hal Jordan who is at least on par with Sinestro so I know he can handle himself. Wally has beaten Mongul before, so it should no trouble to do it again. Firestorm can transmute the blood in Circe's body into cement.While Wally and Professor Zoom are fighting Martian Manhunter and Despero can tag team him mentally

MM already fought Adam with morals off in their second fight...Adam almost killed him, his intangilbility can only get him so far. Sinestro wont fight Cap that would be Bizarro and with his Bizarro vision and all his other little abilities cap will be overwhelmed eventually. Firestorm can be turned into a pig from the get go due to him still being a human and there is absolutely nothing he can do about it unless your team has a magician on Circes level which is damn near impossible. Wally cant lay a finger on Mongul especially since he will have his hands full with Zoom who will kill him make no mistakes about it. Sinestro and Mongul start to engage Despero while circe looms in the back and i think together they would really give him hell well enough to put him out permenantly.

#6 Posted by nickthedevil (11396 posts) - - Show Bio

No rules against Zoom? The guy is past Herald level at his most current :/ he stomps the Justice League solo

#7 Posted by dondave (33345 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR:Remember this is professor zoom who was at best a little faster than Barry, wally faces hunter zolomon on normal occasions who is far better than the professor. Bizarro vision only works in the presence of a blue sun.If you are question cap's durability when Hank Hall (Monarch) attacked he let out a blast that downed superman, mon-el, guy gardener, booster gold and MMH he was the only one left standing. Wally beat Mongul Senior and was only playing around with him. Martian Manhunter and Despero can eventually overwhelm Black Adam's mind as he is not averse to horror which was the only reason MMH failed with his TP. Sinestro was almost defated by Mongul II and only won their bout due to a protocol that he put in the yellow lantern rings. That being said anyone ranging from MMH to Captain Atom can beat him. Circe still needs to think to cast spells, so it shouldnt a problem for wally to snap her neck before she knows whats going on

#8 Posted by Vaeternus (9338 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice match, going team one here. MMH can just mind wipe everyone while the rest of the team does damage. Zoom won't be soloing the team being as how Flash alone gives him trouble when Flash cranks it up a notch.