#1 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The League and X-Men. Too much fire power.

#2 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

all members

#3 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"The League and X-Men. Too much fire power."
what if thanos and apocalypse joined them"

Doesn't matter. Too much. With all the X-Men, and All the JLA members, I can't see Darkseid and Big G walking away. Maybe if the teams were smaller maybe, but other than that. It's not happening.

#4 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

what if thanos and apocalypse joined them

#5 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"vegeta says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Doesn't matter. Too much. With all the X-Men, and All the JLA members, I can't see Darkseid and Big G walking away. Maybe if the teams were smaller maybe, but other than that. It's not happening."

okay how about collosus,pheonix,ice man,bishop,professor x, storm, rogue,supes martian,gl, flash, wonder women,

#6 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"vegeta says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Doesn't matter. Too much. With all the X-Men, and All the JLA members, I can't see Darkseid and Big G walking away. Maybe if the teams were smaller maybe, but other than that. It's not happening."

G turns the small fries into cow sh!t, and then he gives Darksied more power cosmic then he gave Surfer, then Darksied kills them.

#7 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"vegeta says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
G turns the small fries into cow sh!t, and then he gives Darksied more power cosmic then he gave Surfer, then Darksied kills them."

Won't work. I think it's possible for Galactus to handle them, but there's too many. He can turn them into edible energy...

#8 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid is powerful but Superman can take him on his own.

#9 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"Darkseid is powerful but Superman can take him on his own."

but if he was empowered with power cosmic

#10 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

It would boil down to Phoenix, possibly Superman, Dr. Fate, possbily WW, and possibly a GL against a weakened power cosmic Darksied and an annoyed Galactus. As for who wins, I think more information would be adequate. Such as Darksied... does he have access to the Power Cosmic? And is Galactus full or hungry?
Post Edited:2007-10-24 04:34:51

#11 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

LegendaryKYJ says:

"It would boil down to Phoenix, possibly Superman, Dr. Fate, possbily WW, and possibly a GL against a weakened power cosmic Darksied and an annoyed Galactus. As for who wins, I think more information would be adequate. Such as Darksied... does he have access to the Power Cosmic? And is Galactus full or hungry?
Post Edited:2007-10-24 04:34:51"

I would assume they are talking about full Galactus

Yeah i see pheonix vs big G at the end

Supes vs Darkseid probably

but I think if Thanos was thrown in he would be a big factor. Thanos is powerful enough right now to hurt big G (not win) and go toe to toe with Odin. Plus if he has plan time he can beat anyone.

Plus adding his mind with Darkseids mins would be a tough situation

Besides the pheonix i cant see anyone getting through Big G's forcefeild and then he still has his armor.

Dr Fate could prove interesting but he has different power then galactus but big G has greater power

Galactus can take earth and hurl it light years into space (makes superman moving a small planet laughable)

#12 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

I see whatever team Phoenix is on coming out on top here, probably then taking down her own team after that.

#13 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

The Time Keeper says:

"I see whatever team Phoenix is on coming out on top here, probably then taking down her own team after that."

Lol i could see that too

although i still dont know how she would fare vs a fully power Galactus. She is more powerful then him when he needs to feed but fully powere i am not so sure

but as i said if thanos is added to the equation then he could find a way to beat everyone

#14 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

What version is being used? the X's need a White Crown inorder to win.